Author Topic: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.  (Read 491856 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.
« Reply #2650 on: November 28, 2023, 02:52:07 PM »
 I agree with previous post about this pointing out it is their beliefs not there status that counts

I would rather have 25 low wage earners who believe in America and self reliance and hard work and not simply accepting benefits
as much as they can and appreciate care for Western civ, capitalism, whites as well as blacks browns etc.

then 100 PhDs MDs JDs or wealthy business types who hate America, white people English speaking people,
capitalism etc. and Conservatives and  Republicans .

immigration is good for us them.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
20% of Mail-In Voters Confess to Voter Fraud?
« Reply #2657 on: December 12, 2023, 11:05:24 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: December 13, 2023, 04:39:53 AM »
This is what no ID and no chain of custody lead to.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
NY Gerrymander
« Reply #2659 on: December 13, 2023, 04:59:18 AM »
Democrats Stage a Congressional Map-Making Coup in New York
A state court orders a new House district map that could cost four GOP seats.
By
The Editorial Board
Follow
Updated Dec. 12, 2023 6:44 pm ET

Congratulations to Democrats who on Tuesday significantly increased their odds of picking up at least four House seats next November—thanks to New York’s Court of Appeals. A progressive 4-3 majority on the state’s high court bowed to the left and threw out the current court-ordered House map that was the most politically competitive in decades.

The backstory to this coup is that New Yorkers in 2014 passed a constitutional amendment banning partisan gerrymandering and establishing a 10-member bipartisan redistricting commission. But after the commission deadlocked on a new Congressional map, the Democratic Legislature redrew it in a way that would make Elbridge Gerry proud.

The Legislature’s House map gave Democrats an edge in 22 of 26 seats, or 85%—significantly more than Joe Biden’s 61% vote share in 2020. We’ve long argued that proportional representation shouldn’t be required in map-making, but the Legislature’s disfigured districts were an egregious gerrymander that defied traditional redistricting principles.

A 4-3 majority on the state’s Court of Appeals agreed and appointed a special master to redraw the map for the 2022 midterm election. The new map resulted in Republicans winning 11 of 26 seats—giving the GOP a knife-thin majority. Democrats blamed New York’s high court for costing them the House even though their partisan map-makers were at fault.

However, after Chief Judge Janet DiFiore—who wrote the majority opinion striking down the maps—stepped down last year, liberal groups mounted a legal attack on the new map. They argued that the commission should have to redraw districts for the 2024 election even though the result would invariably be another partisan deadlock.

Now a different appellate court majority has sided with Democrats. If the commission can’t agree on a new map, as is likely, the Democratic Legislature could gerrymander one afresh. This is the real partisan end-game. By the time the Legislature adopts a new map, it may be too close to the 2024 election for Republicans to challenge it in court.

“Today’s decision is a win for democracy and particularly the people of New York,” Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chair Suzan DelBene declared. Anyone notice how democracy seems to prevail only when Democrats do?

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Major Vote Fraud Confirmed?
« Reply #2660 on: December 15, 2023, 08:09:48 PM »
I sure hope this has legs:

Rob Cunningham | KUWL.show
@KuwlShow
🚨GEORGIA FRAUD CONFIRMED🚨
Georgia Governor
@BrianKempGA
’s Legal Team has formally notified Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger 
@BradForGASOS
 of Recording and Publishing Factually False Results concerning the 2020 Presidential Election, to include 17,852 INVALID “VOTES” recorded from
@FultonInfo
 County, ALONE!
17,852 INVALID “VOTES” were more than 4,000 “votes” MORE than necessary for
@realDonaldTrump
 to have won the State of Georgia in 2020.
🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️
* NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING *
* Tue/Wed, Dec. 19 & 20, 2023 *
* Georgia State Capitol Building *
ALL interested members of the public are invited to attend.
🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️🔥🏛️
Executive Summary Video of Findings & Evidence is here: https://rumble.com/v4190x7-joe-rossi-on-the-2020-election...…

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: December 16, 2023, 06:27:19 AM »
 :-o :-o :-o

Let's keep a close eye on this!!!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Major Vote Fraud Confirmed?
« Reply #2662 on: December 16, 2023, 07:28:16 AM »
Maybe they won't want to go ahead with the Georgia trials - that involve discovery.

Relating to his trial, not only did Trump believe there was fraud when he said find the votes, there was fraud. 

Most relevant now, finding the fraud is the first step in preventing it from continuing.

When they keep cheating, we keep losing.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 07:30:45 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
why ask we need to know what happened when we all know what happened
« Reply #2664 on: December 16, 2023, 12:59:38 PM »
from the article above :

I don't get this end statement:

" That is why it’s so important to uncover the truth — we must find out exactly what happened in 2020 if there is a chance of preventing it again in 2024. Without answers, our elections will never be the same again."

This after listing what happened.
Ballot harvesting reducing ballot requirements, make it easier to cast an absentee ballot, ignore verification,
stretch out the collection window so in some areas more ballots could be harvested even after polls closed,

have DNCers such as Soros and Zuckerberg pay for drop boxes in predominantly Dem majority areas,
control the entire MSM propaganda machine to control the messages going out and stop the conservative ability to get their messages out.
pay for all the door to door and street ballot harvesters to scour the streets, go door to door , nursing homes colleges and everywhere else to get votes from those who were otherwise not voting.
Add a few illegals , dead voters , etc.

Immediately, call anyone who questions this or the election results as crazy , liar, conspiracy theorist, threat to Democracy ,

voter suppressor , white supremacist, racist , white back lash

this is what happened
we know
we all saw it

Can we counter this for the next election
I don't think anyone with a brain is confident we can.

Then you throw into the mix open borders and flood the nation with more DNCers and thats the end of the party.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 01:02:09 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
PS
« Reply #2665 on: December 16, 2023, 01:03:25 PM »
if we still have idiot R's saying we "need to find out what happened"
3 yrs AFTER the FACT
then we are doomed for repeat.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
McIntyre Strikes Again
« Reply #2666 on: December 17, 2023, 11:37:22 AM »
Steve McIntyre (SM) is not a household name, but ought to be. Over the years I’ve posted his material, particularly his debunking of the whole “hockey stick” bit of sky-is-falling fun where he and a partner whose name eludes me at the moment, upon being told that NASA prophet of doom James Hansen would not provide the dataset/source code behind spike in world temps claim, backward engineered the code and demonstrate it to be false, a tale well worth looking at his Climate Audit site, where he continues to hold Church of Anthropomorphic Climate Apocalypse feet to the fire, exposing all their dubious CACA tenets.

Well he’s now pointed his gaze toward 2020 voter fraud, with the results being worth following:

https://twitter.com/ClimateAudit/status/1324884540624678912

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WT: DC prepares for foreigners voting.
« Reply #2668 on: January 02, 2024, 02:50:50 AM »
DISTRICT

D.C. prepares big test of noncitizen voting

Other localities struggle with turnout

BY STEPHEN DINAN THE WASHINGTON TIMES

The District of Columbia is preparing for the country’s biggest experiment yet with noncitizen voting, which has been on the books for nearly a year and will go live in its first election in 2024.

As of mid-December, the city said, three people registered — all showing up in person. Officials hope for more interest when online registration opens to noncitizens this year.

Jurisdictions across the country are testing the waters for allowing noncitizens, including illegal immigrants in many cases, to cast ballots in local elections. Most are finding scant interest.

San Francisco made waves in 2016 when it allowed noncitizens to vote in local school elections.

In 2022, about 300,000 residents cast ballots. Just 72 voted through the noncitizen system.

Maryland has the most jurisdictions practicing noncitizen voting, though all are small cities or villages.

Takoma Park, just across the line from

the District, is the grandfather of the idea. The city has allowed noncitizen voting for 30 years.

Takoma Park had 347 noncitizens on its rolls in 2017 and 72 cast ballots — a turnout of about 20%. That was the last year the city reported the data. It now shrouds the data in a joint figure along with same-day registrants and voters ages 16 and 17, who are also allowed to vote in city affairs.

Winooski, Vermont, adopted noncitizen voting in 2022. An election for City Council seats attracted some turnout from the “all-resident” voter list, but an election deciding a water district bond issue drew no all-resident voters.

City Clerk Jenny Willingham said voters who sign up on the all-resident list must answer two questions: They must affirm they will be 18 by Election Day and are residents on a permanent or indefinite basis.

She estimates 600 noncitizen residents out of about 8,000 people in the city.

“This is an initiative in our city, and I want to encourage people to vote. I’d like to get those numbers up more,” she said. “Right now, there’s 61 and I’m hoping for more.”

The system is supposed to be for legal immigrants, but like so much else in voting, that is left up to the residents to self-certify. Ms. Willingham said she doesn’t have the resources to verify the applications and trusts the voters’ oath that they are qualified.

Her office warns applicants that the voter rolls are public records and available for inspection, including by immigration officials. Ms. Willingham said one group showed up for an information session and backed out after an interpreter read that part of the application.

Noncitizen voting has a lengthy history in the U.S.

In the 19th century, what was known as alien suffrage was common. More than 20 states allowed alien suffrage in the years before 1900. Anti-immigrant sentiment fueled a retrenchment, and Arkansas became the last state to end the practice in 1926.

Nearly a century later, the idea is seeping back as immigrant rights advocates argue that noncitizens often have children in schools, pay taxes and use services and deserve a say in how such decisions are made.

J. Christian Adams, who runs the voter watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation and is challenging the New York noncitizen voting law, said he figures the low numbers are temporary and advocates downplay registration to try to legitimize the practice.

“The key for them now is to open up the gate before they start cramming the sheep through,” he said. “Don’t be fooled into thinking this isn’t a big deal because only a couple people in Takoma have registered.”

At the state level, ballot proposals to limit voting only to citizens usually pass with strong support. In Louisiana and Ohio, roughly three-fourths of voters in 2022 backed bans on noncitizen voting.

Voters in more liberal cities and towns have usually embraced noncitizen voting. Burlington, Vermont, approved noncitizen voting with two-thirds in favor. Greenbelt, Maryland, adopted noncitizen voting in a referendum in November with more than two-thirds of voters in support.

In Rockville, Maryland, the idea was defeated, with 64% against it. An even larger 69% opposed voting rights for residents ages 16 and 17.

Federal law explicitly bans noncitizens from voting in federal elections, so jurisdictions that allow the practice for their elections must maintain separate lists.

Some cities worry that immigration enforcement officers might scour the noncitizen voter lists for deportation targets, though several local election offi cials said that has not happened.

Still, cities have come up with a defense.

Hyattsville, Maryland, pointedly corrects those who call its list a noncitizen voting roll. The term it uses is “city-only.”

Clerk Laura Reams said some citizens may be eligible to vote in all elections but, for whatever reason, don’t want to register with the state and choose to register and vote in the city contests. She said their names could appear alongside noncitizens on the city-only list.

Hyattsville, which like Takoma Park is just across the border from the District, said about 230 voters are on the city-only list. Some 17%, or about 40 voters, turned out in the city elections last year with a total turnout of 667.

Takoma Park also burrows its noncitizen voting figures inside its same-day registrant and younger voter data.

The District of Columbia election will be a major test for advocates.

The city will allow anyone who has been a resident for at least 30 days to register and cast a ballot.

Critics say that could include illegal immigrants and foreign diplomats for adversary governments. They will be voting only on city issues.

An attempt to derail the effort was launched last year in Congress, which has veto power over the capital city’s legislation. It cleared the House on a 260-162 vote, with 42 Democrats joining Republicans in support.

That suggested a real chance to block the city, but senators never took up the issue to allow the ordinance to take effect.

The Center for Immigration Studies calculated that 42,000 noncitizens, including perhaps 20,000 illegal immigrants, would be eligible

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Trump hired me to find vote fraud
« Reply #2670 on: January 03, 2024, 03:55:40 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/trump-paid-me-to-find-voter-fraud-then-he-lied-after-i-found-2020-election-wasn-t-stolen/ar-AA1mlxuJ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=567a1519fc574050b92a18f45caae4a8&ei=13

This fellow looked and found no vote fraud and therefore all claims of fraud are lies?

I wonder if he personally authenticated 71 million mail in ballots and what handwriting samples and forensic techniques he used.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/cheaters_shouldnt_win_and_winners_shouldnt_cheat.html

If there was no cheat,  Democrats sure wasted a lot of effort openining up the opportunities to do so.

My last vote, first thing they said, 'you can put your ID away, we won't be using that here."

Trump hired you to find vote fraud?  He should get his money back.

'Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 04:02:55 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: January 03, 2024, 06:53:46 AM »

"If there was no cheat,  Democrats sure wasted a lot of effort opening up the opportunities to do so."

Very well said.

"My last vote, first thing they said, 'you can put your ID away, we won't be using that here."

We had the same experience two elections ago here in NC.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: January 03, 2024, 07:34:56 AM »
I can't remember if I had to show my ID here in Jersey.  I think I did.

I know they had my name on a list and check it off (or did I sign it) though.

My voting station is 3 blocks from my house.   Never crowded.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: A solution to the Trump Ballot Conundrum
« Reply #2675 on: January 06, 2024, 09:31:59 AM »
second

A Solution to the Trump Ballot Conundrum
An 1869 case points the way for the U.S. Supreme Court.
By Jed Rubenfeld
Jan. 4, 2024 6:20 pm ET

The Colorado Supreme Court didn’t exactly get the law wrong when it ordered election officials to strike Donald Trump from the ballot. The problem is there was no law to get right.

Almost no case law exists on Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. On a clean judicial slate, judges are asked to decide whether the provision applies to the presidency, who has standing to sue, what counts as “engaging” in an insurrection, what kind of process is due and, most important, what counts as an “insurrection” in the first place. The Colorado justices themselves described the case as “uncharted.”

When judges decide issues on which there are no precedents to guide them—known as matters of first impression—they have wide discretion to make law. Whatever your views of Mr. Trump, it’s not a good look for four judges appointed by Democrats to target the leading Republican’s candidacy based on law they had to make up for that case. Judges are human. If they are invited to make up rules to decide which presidential candidates can run, there’s a risk of result-driven outcomes that will be seen as lawless because, in an important sense, they are.

Supporters of the Colorado decision will say Mr. Trump shouldn’t be allowed to profit from having engaged in unprecedented wrongdoing. That’s a coherent position, but it begs the question. We don’t know if Mr. Trump engaged in constitutional wrongdoing. We don’t even know if, legally speaking, what he did was unprecedented. One of the problems with cases like Colorado’s is the danger of a double standard in which the rules used to kill off one party’s candidate have never been and aren’t being applied to the other party.

If the Jan. 6 riot was an “insurrection,” what about the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots? In the middle of those riots, Rep. Ayanna Pressley said: “There needs to be unrest in the streets.” Sen. Kamala Harris said: “Everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day . . . and they should not. And we should not.” Rep. Maxine Waters even called the 1992 Los Angeles riots an “insurrection” as she egged them on. Ms. Pressley and Ms. Waters are still in Congress, and Ms. Harris went on to higher office.

There’s a way out for the U.S. Supreme Court. It should reverse the Colorado decision on grounds requiring Section 3 cases to be decided under a pre-established set of rules.

In In re Griffin (1869), Chief Justice Salmon Chase decided that a person could be disqualified from office under Section 3 only if Congress so provides in a statute and only under the procedures laid out in that statute. This case isn’t a Supreme Court precedent, since Chase was “riding circuit” at the time, hearing the controversy for a lower court. That’s why the Colorado justices were able to ignore it—but the U.S. Supreme Court is under no obligation to do so.

Congress enacted an insurrection statute in 1870 and has amended it since. It allows people to be prosecuted for engaging in an insurrection and disqualifies them from office if convicted. Section 3 itself doesn’t require a criminal conviction; Congress could lower the standard if it chose. But the crucial point, which the justices could achieve by following Griffin, is to preserve democracy by preventing judges—including the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court—from deciding presidential elections on the basis of rules they make up on the fly.

Mr. Rubenfeld is a professor at Yale Law School and a First Amendment lawyer.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Coming Jan 26: Rigged
« Reply #2676 on: January 06, 2024, 01:53:21 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
William Doyle PhD on Bill O'Reilly on election cheating ala Zuckerberg
« Reply #2677 on: January 07, 2024, 08:57:24 AM »
Suggest begin the podcast at ~ minute 9:25 and Doyle begins around 14:45 marker

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/2024-election-coverage-begins-desantis-vs-haley-2020/id1126543994?i=1000640379803

Good chance Zuck bucks singlehandedly financed turning the election to Biden in '20.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Worth remembering and some biting sarcasm
« Reply #2679 on: January 23, 2024, 07:47:22 AM »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Amorally Amok Repost
« Reply #2680 on: January 28, 2024, 06:33:02 AM »
Stop what you are doing and read this. It lays out why we are at where we are at: ruthless efforts to limit options for the American voting public. This really isn’t the place for this piece, but I can’t find a better one and hence am tempted to start an “American Oligarchy” thread.

https://www.racket.news/p/the-anti-democratic-movement-targeted?r=1qo1e&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&fbclid=IwAR2x9941xaT_8AhmtjiGoICHv_fkbsHBqUONy2NNQGURC3UiyN1LbYaOcRg

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Amorally Amok Repost
« Reply #2681 on: January 28, 2024, 08:47:56 AM »
Stop what you are doing and read this. It lays out why we are at where we are at: ruthless efforts to limit options for the American voting public. This really isn’t the place for this piece, but I can’t find a better one and hence am tempted to start an “American Oligarchy” thread.

https://www.racket.news/p/the-anti-democratic-movement-targeted?r=1qo1e&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&fbclid=IwAR2x9941xaT_8AhmtjiGoICHv_fkbsHBqUONy2NNQGURC3UiyN1LbYaOcRg

Matt Taibi has become a hero.

"...no one goes into politics to lose, but if you don’t believe in letting voters decide, and winning becomes about something other than making the best argument or boasting the best record, you got lost somewhere along the line."

Interesting that Democrats admit nearly all these third-party choices hurt them.

Scary the way they project. Everybody else is being "undemocratic" while they work tirelessly behind the scenes and in front of the camera to remove every candidate against them, even the Republican from the ballot.

I recall Saddam Hussein used to win "elections" with 99.9% of the vote. That is the "democratic" America they envision. I'm still stuck on the idea in the quote above, you 'make the best argument or boast the best record', and let the voters decide - on Election Day (singular).

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: January 28, 2024, 09:04:19 AM »
yup

good old fashioned corruption is the biggest threat to Democracy.

and the Dems are masters of it.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Newsom Notes the Kettle is Black
« Reply #2683 on: January 28, 2024, 10:39:04 AM »
Given my previous post and the fact Newsom, near as I can tell, is a party hack through and through, his warblings here strike me as preemptive chutzpah.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4434091-newsom-democrats-should-be-worried-about-third-party-candidates/

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: January 28, 2024, 10:51:10 AM »
2nd (or perhaps 3rd) post: this piece riffs on the Taibbi piece above. And yes, if Trump is reelected 12:02 is spot on.

https://amgreatness.com/2024/01/28/our-democracy-a-deep-dive-into-democratic-weaponization-and-the-need-for-decentralization/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: January 28, 2024, 03:47:34 PM »
"This really isn’t the place for this piece, but I can’t find a better one and hence am tempted to start an “American Oligarchy” thread."

Nope, this thread is exactly the right place for it  8-)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
State by State Election Rules Site
« Reply #2689 on: February 01, 2024, 07:11:02 AM »
Good morning Doug et al,

Here is a site that has state by state election rules though I don't see the mention of what vote collection stops:

https://www.vote411.org/voting-rules

out of state absentee voting by state:

https://www.findlaw.com/voting/my-voting-guide/vote-by-mail-states.html

CLEARLY BALLOT HARVESTING IS HERE TO STAY -  obviously we are late and behind in that "game".

some states do require valid reason for absentee ballots such as Indiana .  most it seems do not.

not finding on quick search how long after the election can absentee ballots be counted though.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 08:25:53 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Voter Fraud Counterpoint
« Reply #2690 on: February 02, 2024, 10:36:36 PM »
Extensively sourced paper examining voter fraud claims in 2020, finding those claims are false. Paper does not conclude there was no fraud, but does state it wasn’t sufficient to alter the outcome of the election. Curiously it neither examines or even mentions the fraud claims in Atlanta where poll watcher were forced to leave the tally room as Biden votes spiked.

One author is from the Hoover Institute, a generally scholarly conservative Republican think tank, though there are certainly a few neocon names associated with it. As that may be, though I suspect there was significant fraud in 2020, I figure a well sourced piece arguing it didn’t impact the outcome is worth sharing.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qfvavvua3g6dksnzl9ils/TrumpClaims.pdf?rlkey=rnig91049e5js1hprelig4ij9&dl=0

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: February 03, 2024, 05:29:45 AM »
Fair enough, and not the first I have seen of this sort.

That said and in additon to the missing points you mentioned IMHO such pieces, such arguments miss the point about categories of votes that should not have been counted (e.g. hundreds of thousands in PA) Zuckbux and related ways of rigging, mass mail ballots and ballot harvesting, etc.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: February 03, 2024, 07:02:36 AM »
Good points made.

In the first sentence, they are analyzing claims, not scrutinizing ballots and voters.

"Absence of evidence" equals what?. What I would call a deplorable lack of curiosity on the part of the investigating agencies starting with then-AG Bill Barr who declared early no fraud and didn't want resources wasted looking into it.

Absence of evidence means Trump's claims will never be proven true and some were proven false. Does that prove no fraud or not enough fraud to swing the election? No.

Separate from evidence is that we know the States increased the opportunity for fraud exponentially in 2020. And we know from previous elections they already have proven motive, opportunity and wllingness, eagerness to commit fraud at every opportunity, and to turn their back on it when it rears its ugly head with thousands of examples. cf. Chicago 1960 and every other year. cf. Sen Al Franken and the trunkful of ballots that swung the 60th Senate vote that passed the unrepealable Obamacare. Link to ABC affiliate documentary on that in this thread.

If they don't think fraud occurs, why do the challenge every close election they lose. . Hillary Clinton, "He is not a legitimate President."

These cities, neighborhoods and precincts that are 90%+ and close to 100% one sided, Democrat, offer endless opportunities to cheat. Rural, small town Republican areas don't. People know each other in small towns and know who lives on every property.

Two personal stories, I was mailed 6 registrations to vote in Minneapolis by the City of Minneapolis in 2020 and my mailing address they sent to is NOT in the city of Minneapolis. All anyone would have to do is fill out and mail in and ballots would come. Secondly, I voted in person and the first thing they said before good morning was "put that away, we won't be using it", regarding my ID.

With 30-50 million illegals here, where is the citizenship check when we don't even check photos, and we issue ID and utility bills to non citizens anyway. Sanctuary city means illegal equals legal.

Separate issue in the lawfare mess is whether Trump knew there was no cheat and pursued his protest anyway. Totally absurd. He isn't going to be caught behind the scenes saying I know there was no fraud because we all know there was. We're only arguing over how much, how and where.

But the extent of it will never be proven.

All that said, it's important we see the 'studies' the other side is citing.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 07:25:13 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
2020 RIGGED
« Reply #2693 on: February 03, 2024, 07:58:43 AM »
agree

can ignore word stolen and replace with *rigged*. We all know it is true though MSM will never talk about it except maybe "every vote counts" or attempt to turn it around and call otherwise is "voter suppression"

VDH characterizes it as ballot harvesting though legal.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/daily-caller-rigged-democrats-election-2020-donald-trump-joe-biden/

https://www.amazon.com/Rigged-Media-Democrats-Seized-Elections/dp/B09PMHYVQ4

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: February 03, 2024, 08:37:19 AM »
Absence of Evidence is precisely the purpose of Mass Mail Ballots and Ballot Harvesting!!!

Worth noting is having more time to investigate claims was the purpose of Trump and his attorney Eastman on January 6.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Michigan Voter Fraud Evidence & Claims Ignored by DOJ
« Reply #2695 on: February 04, 2024, 02:07:41 PM »
Gateway Pundit says more to come:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/2-6-5/

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
One More State Where Voter Rolls Ruled Part of the Public Record
« Reply #2696 on: February 06, 2024, 05:55:12 PM »
Jeepers, isn't it awful that voter rolls can now be audited in several states? Here's hoping this trend expands:

https://pjmedia.com/lincolnbrown/2024/02/06/first-circuit-court-of-appeals-rules-voter-rolls-are-a-matter-of-public-record-n4926182
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 05:56:45 PM by Body-by-Guinness »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: February 07, 2024, 06:29:34 AM »
Mark Levin

gave a lot of details about the border bill
on Monday's radio / podcast

The entire thing is a shyster scam
would do nothing to slow let alone stop illegals flooding out borders.
basically a phony pittance to building the wall which has loopholes in it that would make it so that nothing on it gets done a perhaps a few miles so Dems can run around claiming they are building the wall
has 5,000 per month intake ok at which point myorkas or biden can start emergency closures (why at 5,000 when it should be zero) but this and all the entire bill is filled with loopholes so Biden or Myorkas can ignore even these absurd restrictions

provides money to help get illegals into the interior get them jobs fast track citizenship (would take 5 yrs - just in time for 2028)
pay for more shysters provide them for free to illegals
allow anyone to claim asylum etc
give border protection people a 15 % raise in effect bribing them to jump on board with promoting this.

off the top of my head this is part of it.

McConnel is that dumb or just a "f'in" liar.
Either way (I don't know which is worse) he is a disgrace
I did not hear anything in the bill that we would want that is favorable to Repubs
and tying it to Ukraine and Israel aid was a scam from day one.

Of course the WSJ thinks it a good bill
Since when did WSJ ever really look out for America or middle class?!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: February 07, 2024, 10:09:42 AM »
Levin of course is great, but this is not the right thread for that.