Author Topic: Subversion: Antifa-BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , Hamasholes, satanism  (Read 152436 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Antifa bike lock prof gets off
« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2020, 06:51:04 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
social justice wars , SJW warriors, gender warriors , victimhood, ERA
« Reply #356 on: May 04, 2020, 06:38:31 AM »
Crafty:  "I remember Congressman Ed Koch visiting in our home in 1968 to meet with a Dem committee headed by future Congresswoman Bella Abzug and my mother.  I was 16 at the time and he struck me as rather wimpy and deferential to Bella-- who was a force of nature."

- Bella was a force of nature.  In overlapping worlds, my mom was working with their hated opposition, Phyllis Schlafly, the thorn in the side of the 'feminist movement'.  Mom was a community organizer who loaded up station wagons of conservative women to protest the ERA with Schlafly in the state capitols and in Washington.  In 1981, they went to Washington to picket President Reagan's appointment of Sandra Day O'Connor's to the Supreme Court - for being too liberal.  When both mom and Phyllis were 88, I took mom to see Schlafly give a presentation ripping the evils  of 'Common Core', not that long before CC advocate Jeb Bush's ill-fated run.

New movie on ERA?
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/mrs_america

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Good story!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Re: "Social justice" warriors
« Reply #359 on: May 29, 2020, 06:09:35 AM »
Everyone agrees from what we saw, what this cop did was wrong and led directly to this death.  Assuming other facts back up what we think we saw, he will be charged with murder and convicted. 

There could be more to the story.  We don't even know cause of death yet or what resistance he put up, but we know what we saw.

A 2016 law requires other officers to intercede when they see excessive force used.  Those officers have been fired.  One or more may be charged as accessory to the murder.

The point of these "protests", riots, "social justice" war, is to NOT WAIT for the American justice systems to provide due process and run its course.  These people were already mad, already incited before this happened.  Among those not waiting are the Mayor and Minneapolis Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Keith Ellison made his start backing a cop killer and threatening society with "no justice, no peace, now as state Attorney General pleads for a stop to the violence.  Good luck with that.  The crime will end when police re-take control.  If it's like Baltimore, that could be never.
https://www.fox9.com/video/689035

The rationale for the anger is that this is part of a pattern, a trend.  A pattern of WHAT?  No random protester could name the last time this happened in Minneapolis.  This is a trend of one incident.

What about race?!  The officer is white.  The deceased man is black.  That settles it; it's race.  In the last excessive force charge in Minneapolis, the races were reversed.  The race card shows a pattern of one.

The cop and the deceased worked security at the same events at the same club at the same time not long ago.  They may or may not have known each other, had history with each other.  There may be distrust that is not race.  Nothing other than the fact of their race indicates race had something to do with this.  The presumption itself that this is about race is racist.

The officer had more than a few excessive force complaints in his 19 years on the force.  The County Attorney who first failed to prosecute those was none other than VP shortlister until now, MN US Senator Amy Klobuchar. 

So who are they protesting?  They're all in the same governing party.  What are they protesting?  They wrote the laws.  They hired the cops, trained the cops.  What do they gain from this?  They are robbing and burning at night the same grocery and auto parts they need open in the morning.  The stench of the smoke of the burn goes through their own houses.  The politicians they want to hold accountable are their own. 

Counterproductively from their viewpoint, the SJW riots turn the country more conservative.  100% chance Trump will carry Minnesota this year.  First time in 48 years.  No one else will admit that until Wed morning November 4.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:11:09 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: social justice wars , SJW warriors are morons
« Reply #360 on: May 29, 2020, 06:25:50 AM »

Nice people.  They just want fairness.

Maybe we need background checks for hammer purchases.

Target is a (liberal) worldwide company headquartered in Downtown Minneapolis.  Employs close to a half million people.  My uncle ran the parent company, was named Businessweek exec of the decade.  They sell diapers and groceries, hammers and clothes.  What the hell did they have to do with one cop (wrongfully) putting a knee on one perp, killing him?  Target just closed 24 stores in the Twin Cities.  Nice going SJWs and the party and politicians who support them.  Good luck going without diapers and groceries and hammers and kids' bikes and clothes.
https://www.startribune.com/target-closes-14-twin-cities-stores-until-further-notice/570848882/

Racial healing is set back 20 years by this photo.  Mommy, why is the store closed?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:28:40 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
surprised these guys not practicing social distancing
no wearing masks

especially while looting !

can Target sue the city
for not enforcing the law?

I assume some of these people will be arrested

wonder how many are gangs from other towns coming in to pillage

I bet Guliani would not have tolerated this shit. BTW , speaking of RUDI his radio show on late afternoon is really good !
  I think on 77 am.
  he is talented host - really !

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
always try to twist the words
« Reply #362 on: May 29, 2020, 03:30:52 PM »
as usual the left wing media tries to twist what Trump (or any Republican says) to fit their left wing agenda

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/29/cnns-acosta-trumps-protest-tweet-obviously-incendiary-outrageous-and-just-offensive/

I immediately knew EXACTLY what Trump meant from  what he said.
Nothing racial

quite straightforward.

besides why are criminals burning down blocks of buildings and looting being ignored ?
NO excuse for this.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:05:25 PM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
They charged the officer.  The others are still under review.  Curfew is on for the weekend.

ccp:  "wonder how many are gangs from other towns coming in to pillage"

Yes.  The gangs from the other cities are already here.  Very likely the guy in the photo posted has Illinois plates [thugs from Chicago].

I wonder if parts of this were pre-planned, just waiting for a triggering incident.  I doubt if this will be the main incident this summer.  This feels like a ticking time bomb ready to go off much worse on the next incident - in a city not so tame.

The official announcements of the state officials this am were laughable if not tragic.  The Governor said this has been developing for 400 years - a shout out to the bunk NYT 1619 project'.  The Commissioner of Public Safety spoke of their "success" and "accomplishments" securing areas - morning after surrendering police headquarters to thugs and lost to fire.  Yes, "success" after 170 buildings burn, a man shot and worl headlines of the mayhem.  And the Attorney General spoke, Louis Farrakan's Keith Ellison, the one who promised this two decades ago, "we don't get no justice, you don't get no peace".  A dream come true for him, except now he IS the strong arm of the law, responsible for taming it.

They were rescued by the County Attorney who decided enough is enough when the violent protests reached his home, and charged one officer.

So now we have curfew, loss of liberties, martial law basically.  That is how LE matches to power of the mob. 

What went wrong here is not racism.  This was still a pattern of one incident and we have no information on what was going on in the head of the officer who held the deceased down with a knee on his neck.  People are burning building and breaking stuff because they want to burn buildings and break stuff.  [Like COV-19], this was a practice run.  More is coming soon to a theater [maybe] near you.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
They charged the officer.  The others are still under review.  Curfew is on for the weekend.

ccp:  "wonder how many are gangs from other towns coming in to pillage"

Yes.  The gangs from the other cities are already here.  Very likely the guy in the photo posted has Illinois plates [thugs from Chicago].

I wonder if parts of this were pre-planned, just waiting for a triggering incident.  I doubt if this will be the main incident this summer.  This feels like a ticking time bomb ready to go off much worse on the next incident - in a city not so tame.

I would plan on it. This is CW2.

The official announcements of the state officials this am were laughable if not tragic.  The Governor said this has been developing for 400 years - a shout out to the bunk NYT 1619 project'.  The Commissioner of Public Safety spoke of their "success" and "accomplishments" securing areas - morning after surrendering police headquarters to thugs and lost to fire.  Yes, "success" after 170 buildings burn, a man shot and worl headlines of the mayhem.  And the Attorney General spoke, Louis Farrakan's Keith Ellison, the one who promised this two decades ago, "we don't get no justice, you don't get no peace".  A dream come true for him, except now he IS the strong arm of the law, responsible for taming it.

This is the Justice system the left has in mind. Plan on it.

They were rescued by the County Attorney who decided enough is enough when the violent protests reached his home, and charged one officer.

So now we have curfew, loss of liberties, martial law basically.  That is how LE matches to power of the mob. 

What went wrong here is not racism.  This was still a pattern of one incident and we have no information on what was going on in the head of the officer who held the deceased down with a knee on his neck.  People are burning building and breaking stuff because they want to burn buildings and break stuff.  [Like COV-19], this was a practice run.  More is coming soon to a theater [maybe] near you.

This is the 2020 dem GOTV operation, in progress.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
riots
« Reply #366 on: May 31, 2020, 06:36:00 AM »
makes me think of 'Gangs of New York '

and how the Union soldiers put down the riots near end of movie.

The movie of course was fictional .................

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
I'll see if my photo this a.m. will post.  Fire behind and adjacent to one of my N. Mpls properties.

When they say burnt to the ground, it means gone.  There is no fire department coming to put out the fire.  This is a 3rd world country, at least after dark.

If this is white on black crime, why do boarded up buildings on West Broadway have signs that say, "Black owned", meaning 'spare us'.

Thug is too strong a word?  What is the word for halfway between normal and genocidal maniac?

They shut down all the grocery stores, liquor stores, pharmacies, auto parts stores in the predominately black neighborhoods and the whole bus system.  What is the matter with these morons?  That honors whom, George Floyd??  That wins the sympathies of whom?  The people who can't buy groceries, fix their car or ride a bus? 
-----------------------------------------

Going out on a freeway bridge, on foot, in a protest, after curfew, against the law, is designed to do what?  Endanger themselves to draw attention.  Dare motorists to hit them, and curtail someone else's freedom of movement on public infrastructure they bought and paid for.  Then we find out they were in danger and we are shocked.  I had to drive across the metro at the start of the freeway closings last night.  Some ramps were open and some were closed.  Some vehicles were already traveling on the freeway pavement that was closed to me.  Where did this truck come from?  Did he go through a barrier to get where he was?  We don't know yet?  At least we didn't know last night.  I'm guessing that video made national news.  He drove an oil tanker into a pinned crowd of 10,000 and injured and killed no one.  Was he trying to hurt or kill people?  We don't know but if he was, he was unbelievably incompetent at it.  Maybe he feared for his life when he realized he was a lone motorist facing a mob.  If he stops he might be killed. If he doesn't, he faces carnage of others and serious charges. 

This situation is set up by the fact that the City allows the law breaking, from their own new curfew laws and travel restrictions to the burning down of the public and privately owned buildings in the City.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:38:38 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
next to your property
« Reply #368 on: June 01, 2020, 10:26:18 AM »
Terrible.
 :-o

Are Biden and other DNC ers there bailing every one out?

Or for that matter anyone even arrested?

Now the Bet guy want s 14 trillion doled out for reparations

Ahem,  sorry , but no.

What every single taxpayer simply said, you know what , I ain't paying this or any more taxes since I have had my income confiscated for things I have nothing to do with .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x :x :x :x

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
"for that matter anyone even arrested?"

For what?  The situation calls for tearing down everything everyone else built.  Fully justified, we are told.  We were warned.  How do people visualize the no peace part of 'no justice, no peace'?

Hey all you well intended, do-gooding little liberal Leftists out there not condoning the violent acts of the other 'protesters' you share the streets with but enjoying the attention they bring, where are the videos that lead to the arrests of the arsonists burning down the city.  Is your phone battery too low to help?  Not enough data left on your cell plan to turn in the perps?  The Sargent Schultz defense, "I see NOTHING?"  If you are there and not part of the solution, then you are what?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

The bad news is, like the pandemic, this wasn't the big one.  This is a mere sample of the couped-up anger that hasn't fully begun to explode.  The problems here [before the destruction] were nothing in the big scheme of things.  A cop mis-used a trained procedure and a perp died not of blocked breathing,  The arson is in the nighttime and people say please and thank you in the daytime.  It's weird.  Wait until something really big happens in a way more explosive area.  Or wait for this crowd to find out 4 cops are acquitted.

One strange demand granted to the protesters, that the state AG must prosecute, meaning Keith Ellison, instead of the County of Hennepin which is bigger than 8 states and just won a similar murder verdict on a cop - without the race narrative.  What if this wasn't about race, isn't he still guilty (or innocent) of the same crime.  Do they really want a different standard, a different jurisdiction, for handling black and white cops, black and white victims? 

Could somebody tell me, which water fountain do I use in the new set of racial rules?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
The plan is you and yours are in a reeducation camp and/or mass grave. Plan accordingly.

The bad news is, like the pandemic, this wasn't the big one.  This is a mere sample of the couped-up anger that hasn't fully begun to explode.  The problems here [before the destruction] were nothing in the big scheme of things.  A cop mis-used a trained procedure and a perp died not of blocked breathing,  The arson is in the nighttime and people say please and thank you in the daytime.  It's weird.  Wait until something really big happens in a way more explosive area.  Or wait for this crowd to find out 4 cops are acquitted.

One strange demand granted to the protesters, that the state AG must prosecute, meaning Keith Ellison, instead of the County of Hennepin which is bigger than 8 states and just won a similar murder verdict on a cop - without the race narrative.  What if this wasn't about race, isn't he still guilty (or innocent) of the same crime.  Do they really want a different standard, a different jurisdiction, for handling black and white cops, black and white victims? 

Could somebody tell me, which water fountain do I use in the new set of racial rules?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
If the (Minneapolis) terrorists are white supremacists, why are left wing activists like Colin Kaepernick and Biden staffers paying their bail?
https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/05/31/biden-staffers-donate-money-to-pay-bail-of-rioters-minnesota-officials-claim-are-white-supremacists-n468847

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
My North Mpls Councilman, Jerimiah Ellison, son of former north Mpls state representative Keith Ellison:

THIS is the authority they are protesting??

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
ccp:  One point Tucker makes - what exactly do these mobs want ?

- They just to draw attention to just how bad it is.  How awful it is that Ilhan Omar, a black Muslim who marries her brother and cheats on both husbands, was taken from her civil war torn Somalia, see 'Blackhawk Down', and brought to this God-awful place, one of the cleanest, safest and richest cities in the world where blacks, Muslims and women have full rights, gets elected to Congress and is treated so unfairly.  How dare us!  I think someone (Trump) mentioned maybe she should go back, but that too was racist.  In her culture, under her policies, she gets the death without trial, but at least they have swift justice,  and she get pulled over there for driving while black.

Again, "what exactly do these mobs want?"  Characteristic of liberal lunacy, everything they want makes things worse.  Less policing in black neighborhoods means more poverty, worse property rights, more crime, more murders, more victims.

If you judge by their actions, they want grocery stores closed, no dollar stores, no gas stations, no restaurants, cellphone stores all closed, no roads open, no bus service, just the right to go out and say how awful everything is AND MAKE US LISTEN TO THEM.

They want an armload of things free at the cost of not being able to go in and buy the same stuff at a reasonable price anytime they want.

They want to be able to repeat things that never happen and make us agree that they did, "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!"

When do I get to close the town, close the freeways, assemble the cameras and shout out MY viewpoint?   Never, obviously.  We can't even espouse a conservative viewpoint on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google or on a college campus.

I'm surprised they haven't tried to shut the forum down - yet.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
"I'm surprised they haven't tried to shut the forum down - yet."

It's a big internet, they will get to us in time.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
social justice warriors and the dishonest politicians who incite them
« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2020, 04:16:28 AM »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/06/the-forgotten-man.php

House Majority Leader said immigrant truck driver delivering oil to black owned business was white supremacist with confederate flag (kind of rare in MN), all made up.  Turns out he didn't target the crowd.  But they targeted him.  Not one of the illegal protesters who assaulted him was investigated much less arrested.

The truck and the protesters were all on the closed freeway due to incompetent government.  Investigate THAT.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 05:47:10 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
".pallets of bricks are getting delivered to protest sites in multiple cities"

GM posted this last week I think on another thread
in one location
now it is all over ?
on cable last night they were blaming Soros

blaming the Jew? anti semitic?
Or is the Jew really to blame ?

If the latter then no wonder we are so hated.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Pallet of bricks costing thousands of dollars shipped to multiple cities. I don't know the answer but raises big questions, who paid for that, who arranged it, who did they get to distribute it into the store fronts?

Does RICO racketeering if crime across state lines apply?

Let's shut down these networks before they kill us.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
more public bullying shame for not agreeing with the leftist mob
« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2020, 06:35:01 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/drew-brees-apologizes-for-comments-about-kneeling-protests-i-stand-with-the-black-community-124049826.html

You want to kneel during anthem fine

I 'll not watch Football which I don't do much anyway except for super bowl

this does not make me racist

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: more public bullying shame for not agreeing with the leftist mob
« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2020, 10:05:11 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/drew-brees-apologizes-for-comments-about-kneeling-protests-i-stand-with-the-black-community-124049826.html

People are repulsed (if not scared shitless) by the violence in the protests, no matter what the msm say.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2020, 04:33:59 PM »
Just by existing, you are racist. The left has a plan for that.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ben Carson
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2020, 05:13:43 PM »
https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/03/ben-carson-protests-coronavirus

speaking the truth doesn't matter

he will be labeled Uncle Tom
etc. 

of  course the shining example of his success means nothing

he has achieved more than 99.99% of Americans whatever our race etc.

Try becoming a neuorsurgeon to the pip squeaks who belittle him.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2020, 05:38:35 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/387596.php

Just by existing, you are racist. The left has a plan for that.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
if we can get antifa or other groups designated as terrorist orgs.
« Reply #388 on: June 05, 2020, 05:46:59 AM »
then I think we may be able to go after Soros for aiding and abetting terrorists.

this one , maybe not antifa but still a palestinian terrorist , who worked for O and funded by Soros clan:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/06/04/best-friend-of-nypd-bomber-was-obama-intel-aid-with-ties-to-cair-and-soros-n494873

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Funerals, weddings and church services are illegal in Minnesota, unless your name is George Floyd with services on the new George Floyd Avenue and the speakers' titles are all SJW, or Governor.

George Floyd, George Floyd, George Floyd.  Black Lives Matter??  Ask your favorite local SJW to name one of the black cops killed in the line of duty this year.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:29:43 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/387617.php

The science is settled!

Funerals, weddings and church services are illegal in Minnesota, unless your name is George Floyd with services on the new George Floyd Avenue and the speakers' titles are all SJW, or Governor.

George Floyd, George Floyd, George Floyd.  Black Lives Matter??  Ask your favorite local SJW to name one of the black cops killed in the line of duty this year.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"reverend" AL
« Reply #392 on: June 05, 2020, 02:11:25 PM »
can a cockroach get corona ? 
referring to pic in above two posts.

never to miss an opportunity to race bait,eh : "rev" al?:

https://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/watch/rev-al-sharpton-advocates-for-the-safety-of-parishioners-as-churches-begin-to-reopen-amid-the-coronavirus-pandemic-83851845829
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 02:54:26 PM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:31:59 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
so what was this guy doing there in the first place
« Reply #394 on: June 07, 2020, 10:51:32 AM »
he can see the wall of blue coming his way trying to clear a crowd

so what does he do ?  walk up to advancing officers to do what ?

was he reliving the 60?

he should have put flowers in his hair:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/75-old-man-pushed-ground-010548014.html

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: so what was this guy doing there in the first place
« Reply #395 on: June 07, 2020, 02:31:17 PM »
he can see the wall of blue coming his way trying to clear a crowd
so what does he do ?  walk up to advancing officers to do what ?
was he reliving the 60?
He should have put flowers in his hair:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/75-old-man-pushed-ground-010548014.html

Looked like the basketball play where you set your feet in front of the moving player to draw the charging foul.  He didn't think about hitting the back of the head on the concrete behind when he designing the play.  These people were warned three times to back up one block.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:47:35 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
latest SJW
« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2020, 06:16:32 AM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: decendants of slaves protest
« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2020, 07:28:46 AM »
https://www.today.com/video/health-care-workers-applaud-protesters-in-new-york-city-84287045892
https://abcnews.go.com/US/nurses-health-care-workers-kneel-solidarity-protesters/story?id=71054377

Good thing they (healthcare workers) did that.  I don't want to see disband healthcare next.

BTW: 82% of Covid deaths (in MN) are in long term care facilities.  Who brought the death virus in?