Author Topic: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.  (Read 493348 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
John Adams on Elections, 1797
« Reply #950 on: November 09, 2018, 09:15:53 AM »
second post

"We should be unfaithful to ourselves if we should ever lose sight of the danger to our liberties if anything partial or extraneous should infect the purity of our free, fair, virtuous, and independent elections." —John Adams (1797)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
I am sick of this
« Reply #953 on: November 14, 2018, 07:21:07 AM »
another liberal Jew and Obama appointed judge again rules in favor of their beloved Democrat Party

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/abrams-gains-ground-judges-order-more-georgia-votes-counted/ihrrRsVNW9mpJpcMODLWwJ/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NO fraud NO fraud NO fraud NO proof No proof
« Reply #955 on: November 15, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »
Where is the fraud.

I don't suppose the judge they were expecting to rubber stamp altered ballots was an obamster appointed  judge !!!
And no collusion
I would have loved to see then get a Obama judge on this fraud

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/15/report-florida-democrats-urged-voters-to-submit-absentee-ballots-after-election-day-using-altered-forms/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
my two cents
« Reply #956 on: November 15, 2018, 04:04:39 PM »
It is like me being told there is no proof we have never been robbed

well when you are being stalked by true professional white collar criminals they take no chances , they paln everything ahead of time , always have their excuses ready and are very patient.  In our case they have made so much money off the intellectrual property they have no problems waiting for years for the right opportunity , such as waiting for the "insider " just simply take stuff out of our house.

A contractor a relative a "friend" slip into the house when no one is home .
If florida have neighbors all in on it and paid off

So with something like elections the legal eagles know the ropse
most election committees are crats and especially if Dem controlled district it is planned from top to bottom

so kudos to Pam Biondi for taking the time man power to uncover the sleaze.  May this be lesson to the navie who think this stuff does not happen.

I am not holding my breath but I can only hope people will be going to jail
Lock up snpies

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: The Gerrymander Excuse
« Reply #958 on: November 17, 2018, 12:41:32 PM »
The Gerrymander Excuse Implodes
Democrats’ total vote share roughly matches their House majority.
325 Comments
By The Editorial Board
Nov. 16, 2018 7:01 p.m. ET
People react after Democrats gained control of the House of Representatives during the 2018 midterm election results at the Hyatt Regency, Washington, D.C., Nov. 6.
People react after Democrats gained control of the House of Representatives during the 2018 midterm election results at the Hyatt Regency, Washington, D.C., Nov. 6. Photo: Zach Gibson/Getty Images

Elections have a way of blowing up partisan conceits—see what happened to the Democratic Party’s Electoral College “lock” in 2016. This year Democrats busted one of their own cherished myths by proving that Republican gerrymanders weren’t preventing them from retaking the House of Representatives. There’s a lesson here for voters and judges.

State legislatures have been drawing congressional boundaries to favor one party or another since America’s founding. During the 40 years of sustained Democratic control of the House in the late 20th century, this worked in the Democrats’ favor. As political scientist Matt Grossmann has shown, Democrats sometimes enjoyed congressional majorities nearly 10 percentage points larger than their share of the House popular vote.
Potomac Watch Podcast
Florida Election Recounts; Amazon Agonistes

Then came the Republican romp of 2010, followed by the Census and the regular 10-year redistricting to reflect population ebb and flow across the U.S. The new GOP majorities in several states drew districts that increased their representation in the House, as Democrats also did where they had a partisan advantage.

For many commentators the post-2010 redistricting created a crisis of democracy by supposedly locking Democrats out of power. Days before the 2018 election the New York Times’ David Leonhardt cited Republican gerrymandering as evidence that the U.S. could “slide toward Hungarian autocracy.”

Well, so much for that. Democrats last week made their largest gain in House seats since 1974 and appear to be closing in on a 233-seat House majority with several races still not called. This means Democrats will hold about 53.6% of seats—a 7.1% edge. And, what do you know, Democratic House candidates nationwide have 52.8% of votes—7.3% more than Republicans, according to the latest Cook Political Report tally.

More telling is that the Democrats’ popular vote edge is inflated by more than three dozen districts nationwide that had no Republican candidate on the ballot. By contrast, only a few GOP candidates were running unchallenged. Democrats will likely be better represented in the House than they would be if House membership were chosen by a nationwide generic ballot.

Liberals are still complaining that redistricting may have limited Democratic gains this year in states like North Carolina and Ohio because Democrats’ statewide vote share is greater than their share of representatives. But in states like New Jersey (which will have one GOP Congressman out of 12) and California, Republicans are wildly underrepresented by that same standard. The biggest Democratic problem in the House is geography because far more of their voters are concentrated in cities. But that was less of a liability this year as the suburbs turned more Democratic.

None of this should be surprising. Even a cleverly partisan gerrymander contains the seeds of its own undoing as political coalitions change. A district’s partisanship shifts by election based on public mood, changing demographics and the issues debated.

Legislatures looking to protect Republican seats in 2011 drew very different boundaries than would be necessary today. In 2011 Republican Rep. Pete Sessions’ district in Texas was extended east into the suburbs of Garland that were thought to be comfortably Republican. This year Mr. Sessions lost.

The other gerrymandering story from last Tuesday is the success of campaigns in Colorado, Michigan and Missouri (one in Utah is too close to call) to take redistricting power away from the political branches with the aim of creating a less partisan process.

Voters have every right to do this, but “independent” line-drawing may be no less polarizing or unfair. These states may simply be turning political choices over to less accountable authorities with their own partisan biases. The New Jersey congressional and state legislative maps are no less favorable to Democrats because they were designed by a supposedly independent commission.

All of this reinforces the argument that judges should keep out of fights over partisan gerrymanders. They would inevitably favor one party over another and cause more Americans to question judicial independence.

That’s what happened this year in Pennsylvania, where the Democratic majority on the state Supreme Court rewrote the state GOP majority’s 2011 congressional map and helped Democrats flip four seats statewide. The U.S. Supreme Court can use the evidence of 2018 as reason to end its flirtation with ruling on partisan maps—and let the parties fight it out in elections as usual.

Appeared in the November 17, 2018, print edition.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Orange County and the magical mystery ballots
« Reply #959 on: November 19, 2018, 12:59:47 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/all-of-orange-county-turns-blue-after-democrats-find-thousands-of-votes-post-election-day/

Why not? There will not be an investigation, much less consequences for this.

"It doesn't matter who votes. It matter who counts the votes." - Josef Stalin

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.
« Reply #960 on: November 19, 2018, 05:08:50 AM »
Why can we not catch them scurrying around gathering votes after the election?  It is plainly obvious they are doing this.

There is no way to determine how many people voted who were not qualified .  We know many did .

Could we simply follow their election people around and see what they are doing?

Or we need to infiltrate with spies .   Too hard to do.  and also we work at jobs .  ........

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: November 19, 2018, 06:08:12 AM »
Why can we not catch them scurrying around gathering votes after the election?  It is plainly obvious they are doing this.
There is no way to determine how many people voted who were not qualified .  We know many did .
Could we simply follow their election people around and see what they are doing?
Or we need to infiltrate with spies .   Too hard to do.  and also we work at jobs .  ........

There should be cameras everywhere that a citizen's ballot can go.  If someone left an office blank, it should stay blank, not get marked.  If a mark is illegible, unclear, it needs to stay that way and not have its "intentions" read.

Thank God the Florida races ended without a fraud caused outcome.  I don't understand what the legitimate beef of the Dems is in the Georgia race.  If Republicans cheated they should be prosecuted.  If people are falsely being accused of felonies, that should have consequences too.

Last cycle the states did not cooperate with the Feds on voter fraud investigation and it stopped.  Someone needs to investigate all votes in all states.  You are eligible to vote or you are not.  Again, a camera placed where the people sign in with footage saved for the entire statute of limitations.  We need enough prosecutions to stop illegal voting, not just denial.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: November 19, 2018, 06:15:15 AM »
"Again, a camera placed where the people sign in with footage saved for the entire statute of limitations.  We need enough prosecutions to stop illegal voting, not just denial."

aren't some of these ballots mail ins?
or other written ballots that may not really be amenable to cameras ?

I don't know?

bags of ballots found in closets or trunks of cars parked in airports.  What a joke.
I notice Scott picked up 900 votes when the machine count was redone.

So do they somehow undercount machine votes and make up written ones ? 
I don't know but it is obviously not just error or incompetence. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:37:25 AM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: November 19, 2018, 07:24:06 AM »
"I don't understand what the legitimate beef of the Dems is in the Georgia race."

a) The Rep candidate was also the Secretary of State i.e. in charge of running the election.  Most certainly a fair point to wonder about conflict of interest!

b) In that capacity the accusation is that he shut down numerous polling places in Dem majority areas;

c) In that capacity the argument is that he unfairly disqualified large numbers of people for minor variances e.g. my name is "Marc F. Denny" but my voter registration says "Marc Denny".

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Beware this is a Leftist rag
« Reply #964 on: November 19, 2018, 07:38:24 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-have-a-secret-weapon-in-the-midterms-voter-suppression

it is obvious to them voter "suppression " is  occuring  ( there may be validity to this - I don't know)
yet it is not obvious the Dems are finding names to put on ballots after the fact.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: November 19, 2018, 07:53:02 AM »
Thanks for the great response to my question.

"In that capacity the argument is that he unfairly disqualified large numbers of people for minor variances [middle initial, no middle initial]"

IF TRUE, I side with the Dems on that.  Real, eligible voters should not be turned away for minor variations that are not in error. There is plenty of real fraud to focus on.

This sounds like an argument for voter ID.  I go by my middle name but I'm registered with first, middle, last.  Any questions, I can show proof just as I would to drive a car or get on an airplane. 

"In that capacity the accusation is that he shut down numerous polling places in Dem majority areas"

I must admit that living 32 years in a small town of 1500 in a metro area of 3.4 million I go to City Hall at the usual time and don't have to when or where to vote.

Sounds to me like an argument for local control (and local funding) of local decisions.  The Secretary of State and legislature should dictate how to run the election, not where.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:04:33 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: November 19, 2018, 07:54:19 AM »
Putting aside the flagrant stupidity in the article of saying that law breakers should get to be law makers and that it is voter suppression to say otherwise, it is incumbent upon our integrity here to consider the possibility that some Reps are capable of skullduggery-- although it could be argued that Rep skullduggery is done legally and Dem skullduggery is done illegally.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: November 19, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »
"Again, a camera placed where the people sign in with footage saved for the entire statute of limitations.  We need enough prosecutions to stop illegal voting, not just denial."

aren't some of these ballots mail ins?
or other written ballots that may not really be amenable to cameras ?

I can't imagine they wouldn't have cameras in the room over the table where the mail-in ballots are opened.  If they don't, they should.  And treat the camera records as carefully as ballots or evidence for a trial.  That would cost about ten cents in the larger scheme of things.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Electoral process, vote fraud, Georgia 2018, Kemp, Abrams, Record Turnout
« Reply #968 on: November 20, 2018, 12:27:33 PM »
A contrary indicator to the charge that large numbers of legal voters were blocked from voting is that this election set a record for Georgia turnout.

If only one side was allowed to vote I would expect half the turnout.  Instead they voted in record numbers across the state. 

When record turnout happens under Democrat governance they give credit to the Secretary of State.

https://patch.com/georgia/atlanta/kemp-abrams-tied-nations-most-watched-governors-race

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: November 21, 2018, 07:59:14 AM »
yes it is good to see prosecution

I notice left out of this article is which party or candidates the fraudsters were working for.
Let me guess - Democrats

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/california-political-review/

This is center right political news org

no wonder they print this  unlike fake news media which will NEVER point this out - the dirtballs .

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The electoral process, vote fraud, not a new strategy, see Milwaukee 2014
« Reply #973 on: November 21, 2018, 08:21:14 AM »
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/oct/28/tucker-carlson/carlson-democrats-use-newports-get-out-homeless-vo/

I don't know why they call them homeless.  More urgently they are out of cigarettes.

[Politifact: Story half wrong because the brand of cigarettes used to bribe homeless was never identified!]

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Works for me
« Reply #974 on: December 01, 2018, 09:04:57 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Vote harvesting
« Reply #976 on: December 05, 2018, 02:58:08 AM »
That is quite insidious.

Chances of it being repealed are essentially zero.

Any basis for a challenge to its constitutionality?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
election fraud on Rep side?
« Reply #978 on: December 08, 2018, 07:24:40 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-evidence-illegal-activity-emerges-022707852.html

from Huff Post  but wait , I thought election fraud is "exceedingly rare".

In any case this is the first I hear of this from the Repub side

I guess this is illegal in NC

does not seem to be illegal in other states like cauliflornia .
Repubs taking a page from the Dems?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: December 08, 2018, 09:52:16 AM »
We stand here for Truth, wherever it may lead us.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 04, 2019, 06:44:09 PM »
"California's Democratic elected officials in Los Angeles County ****reluctantly**** agreed to remove more than 1.5 million inactive voters from their voter rolls. "

Of course , this makes it harder to steal elections this way .

OTOH there is no hope a Can can win in LA is there?

maybe it would make a difference state wide

I wonder how many of these voted for Hillary in '16?

And this is only LA .............

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
working to get states to actually enforce voter laws (Broward County Florida)
« Reply #988 on: January 17, 2019, 05:43:43 AM »
by cleaning up the rolls.  Amazing how Dems have used this loophole to steal elections with the miraculous after the poll day finding of votes :

https://townhall.com/columnists/kenblackwell/2019/01/17/does-broward-county-hold-the-key-to-stemming-vote-fraud-n2539153
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 08:13:05 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: MLK 3 let make it far easier for Dems to commit voter fraud
« Reply #990 on: January 24, 2019, 01:28:10 PM »
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/mlk-iii-make-it-as-easy-to-vote-as-anything-including-online-voting-same-day-registration/

what a joke

who is this guy kidding

When you can electronically find boxes of missing votes without having to waste all the paper, it's better for the earth!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 26, 2019, 09:05:33 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/election/get-ready-california-style-elections-are-coming-to-your-state/?utm_source=PJMCoffeeBreak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=January2019

Get Ready: California-Style Elections Are Coming to Your State
By Ellen Swensen January 25, 2019
chat 31 comments
Beverly Darm, an election clerk at the Sacramento County Registrar of Voters, inspects a mail-in ballot, in Sacramento, Calif. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli, File)

If you thought the 2018 elections in California were a mess, you were right. Dangerous new election laws and lax practices contributed to that mess, and now they want the rest of the nation to suffer the way Californians do.

First, the mess. Election Integrity Project, California (EIPCa), a group of concerned citizens in California, has been documenting problems in the state’s election system for years. We have done the hard, messy work on the ground to catalog the problems.

California election officials and legislators have turned our elections into a free-for-all, with few safeguards, all in the name of “voter access."

Recent initiatives include “top two” primary elections, automatic voter registration, allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections, allowing mail ballots to arrive after Election Day, rejecting voter ID, removing restrictions on who can handle and return mail ballots (aka ballot “harvesting”), same-day registration and voting, allowing voters to “cure” their mail ballot signature mismatches via the honor system and, in 2020, providing all registrants with mail ballots.

These are the election laws that some now want to make a federal mandate nationwide.

In some cases, officials simply ignore election laws intended to safeguard California elections. When EIPCa alerted election officials about widespread non-compliance with the few state laws protecting election integrity, election officials continued to ignore the laws and the legislature simply changed those laws rather than comply.

Adding to the mess, “reform” advocates have sprung new initiatives just before our elections with little testing and many technical problems.

Automatic DMV voter registration, known as the state’s New Motor Voter Program, was launched just before the June 2018 primary. It automatically mis-registered 23,000 people, including many ineligible registrants. Not to worry. This effort specifically exempted from prosecution everyone who was ineligible — such as non-citizens — if they “inadvertently” became registered and voted. The problem is that there is no way to reach into the count and remove their votes from the blended tally.
Sponsored

These DMV-generated registration errors were pervasive in California’s November 6, 2018, election. EIPCa observers documented hundreds of angry voters at the polls who found they were re-registered by the DMV as mail voters without their consent. Though registered as mail voters, they did not receive mail ballots, had none to surrender and had to vote provisionally.

This is the chaos that some want as federal law.

Much has been written since the election about how ballot “harvesting” dissolved double-digit leads in several key California House races. What has not been published is that, based on EIPCa observers’ documentation, thousands — possibly hundreds of thousands-- of the state’s mail voters never received their mail ballots, though the counties had announced successful mailings in early October.

Vote by mail is a disaster because it encourages criminal activity in voting, and also puts our elections in the unreliable hands of the United States Postal Service.

Watch Our Trending Videos

Like those whose registrations had been involuntarily altered by the DMV through automatic registration, these voters had no ballots to surrender and were forced to vote provisionally on Election Day, resulting in an unprecedented surge of provisional ballots in many counties. Los Angeles County, for example, had to process about 400,000 provisional ballots compared to 100,000 in the last midterm. They attributed most of the 300,000 ballot increase to mail voters who had no mail ballot to surrender, illustrating the magnitude of the problem.

In addition to flawed election laws, California has chronically lax election practices. Though federal law requires the state to maintain an accurate centralized voter list, California has not been compliant for over 20 years. Since 2010, EIPCa has reported hundreds of thousands of deceased, duplicated, inactive and relocated registrants it has found on the rolls, along with missing names, birthdates, and other required information.

With no voter ID requirement, the risk is that anyone can vote in the name of a deceased, duplicated, or relocated person still on the rolls. EIPCa’s reports were ignored by the counties and the secretary of state until several counties’ bloated lists eventually exceeded the eligible citizen population. EIPCa brought a lawsuit to remedy the problem. A settlement in that case contained a solid first step in removing upwards of 1.5 million ineligible “inactive” registrants, but there is a significant amount of additional work ahead to clean California’s lists.

The effort in Congress to import California’s election system would make it illegal to clean rolls using information about “inactivity” in any way.

Initiatives like same-day registration/voting and automatic DMV registration rely on an accurate state voter list to ensure that registrations are not duplicated. However, EIPCa has shown that the state’s new “VoteCal” system is unable to identify persons already registered in multiple counties or simply registered twice at the same address. That’s how bad it is.

If you think California’s laws and practices cannot affect your state, think again. After a successful 2018 election (some say through the benefit of California’s ballot harvesting and other laws), newly powerful House Democrats’ first legislative act is HR1, an attempt to nationalize the mess that is California. Automatic voter registration with lax oversight of your state’s expanding voter rolls, “seeding” mail ballots to every registrant, and then “harvesting” these ballots may be in your state’s future.

While HR1 is not likely to pass the current Senate, parts of it might. Also, beware: California Secretary of State Alex Padilla is the new chairman of the Democratic Association of Secretaries of State (DASS). Over his four-year term, Padilla sees his work with DASS as an opportunity to encourage other states to pursue policies similar to California because “we think we have the right ideas.”

Citizens across the country need to actively monitor their state legislatures, be on the look-out for California-style election initiatives, and fight to defeat them.

Don’t say we in California didn’t warn you.

Ellen Swensen is the Chief Analyst for the Election Integrity Project, California, a citizen-funded, nonpartisan 501(c)(3) corporation.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
50,000 + illegals voted in Texas
« Reply #992 on: January 26, 2019, 12:06:55 PM »
One can imagine how many did in the state Califlower .
Now with Dems controlling the entire state it will be massive and hidden and not one finger lifted to stop it and only corruption and encouragement of it.

And the media yawns:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/texas-says-58000-non-citizens-cast-ballots-in-2018-elections/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 27, 2019, 10:48:26 AM »
"  POTH struggles with implications of Texas Sec. of State statement"

This time they don't ignore it. Instead fake news turns this somehow into a *voter suppression* spin.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 27, 2019, 11:46:04 AM »
"  POTH struggles with implications of Texas Sec. of State statement"

This time they don't ignore it. Instead fake news turns this somehow into a *voter suppression* spin.

voter (fraud) suppression

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Breitbart on H.R. 1
« Reply #997 on: January 29, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »
It is Breitbart, so caveat lector

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/28/conservatives-unite-against-h-r-1-ultimate-fantasy-of-the-left/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=

The Memo highlights several other features of the bill, including:

Forces all states to allow all convicted felons to vote.
    Requires all states to allow same-day voter registration, which leads to voter fraud.
    Makes it difficult for a state to discover if a voter is also voting in another state.
    Prevents states from limiting early voting.
    Prevents states from limiting voting by mail.
    Requires all states to provide free mail-in absentee ballots.
    Criminalizes political speech that the government deems “discouraging” to voters who are statistically more likely to vote Democrat.
    Takes redistricting away from elected leaders to give to left-leaning commissions.