Author Topic: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.  (Read 491339 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.
« Reply #600 on: October 17, 2016, 03:00:35 PM »
We have had lots of evidence of voter fraud over the years and anyone would know this is the tip of the ice berg. 
We have little verifictation of who is voting or if they are who they say they are or even if they legally able to vote.

We have many examples of illegals with ID s and addresses who go and vote multiple times.  We know it is very hard to even track this.  We have massive increase in risk of voter fraud with digital voting and not written documentation to even use as back up.

Yet we have Republicans running around saying voter fraud is "impossible'.  And they wonder why we don't trust them and resent them:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ramps-voter-fraud-claim-digs-against-women-153826808.html

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The electoral process, vote fraud, rigged
« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2016, 10:45:19 AM »
ccp:  "Will makes the case that Trump "has a point".   And we all know he is famous for being against Trump.   Yet Paul Ryan,  RNC lawyers, and the never Trumpers do nothing but undermine him.   They sing the tune of the LEFT undermining the most of the members of the Republican party for the umpteenth time.  Why couldn't Ryan have said something like this?:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/18/george-will-trump-has-a-point-on-rigged-elections/ "

Trump could point to 3 things that happened in Obama's reelection to evidence the rig:

1.  IRS Targeting - 700 conservative groups were prevented from raising money and participating (against Obama's reelection and policies) by action / inaction of the federal bureaucracy, while the IRS commissioner was visiting the White House 500 times more often than his predecessor.

2. Two against one debates, ex parte media and playing field, Candy Crowtley, case in point.  It wasn't just that she jumped into the debate or that she was wrong, it was that the move was quite obviously planned, prearranged and coordinated between the campaign and the questioner.  Is Chris Wallace preparing for this week's debate by planning it with one side?

3. Benghazi Lie - and again the coordination with the media (see point 2) - The narrative was that al Qaida was in retreat and that 'smart diplomacy' was working and the act of war against our unprotected compound was a perfect refutation of all of it.  Obama, Clinton, Susan Rice and the top levels of some of the agencies conspired with the state-run media to ride their false story through to the election.

Is 'media conspiring with the campaign' too strong a charge?  No, it's documented in the emails.  It's also on display all around us.  Watch the latest buzzword montage, Trump is "dangerous".  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4juxYA41o
These examples are planted by the campaign and repeated to the point of reaching every voter by the media.  

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Is Vote Fraud One Directional?
« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2016, 10:56:23 AM »
I was watching the debate with a 'liberal' or at least a centrist, when Trump said "voter fraud", I heard the retort, "both ways".

But is it?  Are conservative Republican precincts committing electoral crimes of the types or on the scale we have seen in urban, leftist centers?  Are the dead, the felons, the illegals coming out equally or similarly for both sides.  I say no, but what is the evidence of that?

Maybe they refer to voting machine manufacturers being owned by corporations, or something like that...

Even if voter fraud went both ways, wouldn't that be even more reason to crack down and tolerate none of it?

DDF

« Reply #604 on: October 18, 2016, 12:10:48 PM »
The Clinton underlings explain in detail, how they intend to commit and get away with voter fraud.

[youtube]hDc8PVCvfKs[/youtube]

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
George Will makes a point that Trump has a point
« Reply #605 on: October 18, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »
Will makes the case that Trump "has a point".   And we all know he is famous for being against Trump.   Yet Paul Ryan,  RNC lawyers, and the never Trumpers do nothing but undermine him.   They sing the tune of the LEFT undermining the most of the members of the Republican party for the umpteenth time.  Why couldn't Ryan have said something like this?:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/18/george-will-trump-has-a-point-on-rigged-elections/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Podesta says it is OK for illegals to vote with rivers license
« Reply #607 on: October 19, 2016, 05:01:52 PM »
"http://eheadlines.com/podesta-says-its-ok-for-illegals-to-vote-with-drivers-license/"

And we know what the slimy Clintonesque response is:

Deny it and the information was tampered with.  

And the media will post those claims and agree nothing there and lets move along folks.   Now back to Trump and Gloria Allred.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:20:09 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Some very good points
« Reply #608 on: October 22, 2016, 04:18:37 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/22/stolen-elections-happened-can-happen/

" In thousands of apartment buildings and nursing homes, millions of mailed ballots await pick-up by their owners– or by a  ballot harvester who will gladly vote the ballot or offer assistance in filling out the ballot and then delivering it to a polling place."

I brought up the likelihood of Nursing Home residents who are demented voting.  If it a family member voting the way they think the person would vote I am ok with it.  But what about patients or residents who have no visitors.  Does anyone think that someone there could not register them to vote and "help" them out?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary's early voting location violation North Carolina
« Reply #610 on: October 23, 2016, 05:42:56 PM »
Bill did the EXACT same thing in the primary vote against Bernie Sanders.

Now Hillary continues to break the law.  Nothing here folks move along:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-campaigns-early-voting-location-violation-nc-law/
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:22:14 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DDF

Law Class Discussion Regarding High Levels of Corruption.
« Reply #611 on: October 23, 2016, 07:41:54 PM »

I brought this up yesterday in one of my law classes.

Turns out, the only ones who can really punish Obama, Clinton, Comey, etc., when they have that much power and Congress refuses to prosecute, is the National Secretary of Defense or a General. We all obviously know where that would go, but when the entire snake is corrupt (and it is), that is one of only two remaining options.

I just thought I would bring that up.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Law Class Discussion Regarding High Levels of Corruption.
« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2016, 08:17:54 AM »

I brought this up yesterday in one of my law classes.

Turns out, the only ones who can really punish Obama, Clinton, Comey, etc., when they have that much power and Congress refuses to prosecute, is the National Secretary of Defense or a General. We all obviously know where that would go, but when the entire snake is corrupt (and it is), that is one of only two remaining options.

I just thought I would bring that up.

DDF, right.  When the corruption is that high up, the only remedy is political. More than 50% think Clinton should be prosecuted yet she still leads slightly overall in the polls, but always at less than 50%.  Clinton could be impeached if she were still Secretary, but she isn't.  The IRS chief, former Attorney General, current Attorney General, Treasury Secretary and President and VP should be impeached, but that is a political matter.  Because of super-majorities required, it only happens when their own party turns against them.  Instead the opposition is divided and the party in power is poised to win on a campaign promising that corruption in Washington will get worse.  We are screwed, unless the drain the swamp message suddenly takes the day at the ballot box but the voting has already begun.  No real time left.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 24, 2016, 09:12:44 AM »
 "but always at less than 50%. "

Bill won both elections under 50% as well.  Yet the 50+ who vote against them will be forced to 16 years of the grifters and their mob.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 28, 2016, 11:47:56 AM »
This should throw cold water on the faces of the DC elite, never Trumpers, liberals and the rest who acted so high and mighty to suggest Trump was a disgrace to suggest the system is rigged or at least could be.  Here she is right on tape suggesting an election should have been rigged:

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Schlafly on voter fraud
« Reply #616 on: October 31, 2016, 07:06:53 PM »
http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/column/is-the-election-rigged.html

This will be a record year for the deceased, illegal aliens and imaginary people voting. 100% will go dem.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 31, 2016, 09:56:14 PM »

DDF

« Reply #618 on: October 31, 2016, 10:03:36 PM »
http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/column/is-the-election-rigged.html

Nice to see Phyllis Schlafly's sons carrying on her good work.

I agree with everything except the felons not being able to vote. They're citizens, they're taxed, and they're expected to abide by the law... and if they don't have the right to vote in their own country, once they're law abiding, you don't have a right to expect them to not shoot you (just as was done by the colonists to the English).

I don't like democrats either, but the idea that they're expected to behave and pay taxes, and when they do so, not have a political voice, I don't agree with that at all.

Edit: The laws to regain one's rights are far too restrictive and cumbersome. They need to be made automatic after a certain period of time lapses, and until they are (a full restoration of rights), people have no right to expect them to participate in a system that will punish them eternally.

How many people speed, get a ticket, but they aren't kept from driving forever. People hold felons to a standard worse than they hold their own marriages to, which are supposed to be forever, but in felon's cases, "forever," is forever. I'm surprised more of them don't go full tilt. It isn't as though they're ever accepted again, even when they do everything correctly.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:17:43 PM by DDF »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Touch screen voting
« Reply #619 on: November 01, 2016, 07:36:28 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
DDF's post #579 Part Two
« Reply #621 on: November 04, 2016, 10:54:39 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: DDF's post #579 Part Two
« Reply #622 on: November 05, 2016, 12:30:53 PM »
This is over my head, , , but sounds really scary.  Can someone break this down for me?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/hacker-guccifer-20-warns-he-has-info-inside-fec-democrats-may-rig-elections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
short version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM

Hard to follow the details but they are saying that in a day when everything is getting hacked, from Home Depot and Target to the Secretary of State and President, our electronic voting system can be hacked.

We learned in the Chavez recall that you can observe all the local polling places and still completely miss centralized tampering.  It wasn't long ago that it was Democrats suspecting Republicans of owning voting machine companies and controlling their mis-use.  As far as I know, all the large scale cheating is on the Dem side, the MN/Al Franken/60th Senator race is a case in point.  Illegal votes were greater than the margin of victory, allowing for Obamacare's passage and other havoc.

People on our side (both sides) need to volunteer to be poll watchers, election judges and observers.  Conservatives watching conservative districts is not enough.  The larger cheating IMHO happens in the larger Dem polling places.  The most obvious infractions include allowing votes from those not eligible, people who are illegals, felons, dead or already voted perhaps somewhere else.

Less visible is the centralized hack.  Preventing that requires central scrutiny by well-placed and well-trained observers and investigators with the right access.  I doubt that is happening.  Instead our chief of federal law enforcement denies there is any problem and calls anyone who believes otherwise "dangerous".

We need enforcement and penalties that are scary.  To me, undermining our electoral system in any way is akin to treason.  If not the death penalty, we need punishment that is truly not worth risking and enforcement mechanism that makes each potential cheater believe they will be caught.

DDF

« Reply #623 on: November 05, 2016, 05:16:14 PM »
I don't know if people picked up on it, but the information and system can be accessed through wifi/hardline, which automatically means that it can be controlled remotely, by the intended recipient, or anyone else.

DDF

« Reply #625 on: November 07, 2016, 10:12:00 PM »
The only really important question...

Has their been anything at all, that has given you (as an American), distrust in the American electoral process, or made you suspicious of fraud?

If that answer is "yes," how can you, as an American, trust that you are governing yourself, and not being lorded over?

You can't.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:52:31 AM by DDF »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 08, 2016, 04:23:02 AM »
"If that answer is "yes," how can you, as an American, trust that you are governing yourself, and not being lorded over?"

We can't.  And worse, with a dishonest corrupt media there is no stopping it. 
Now maybe  people can understand what we faced in the music business.   The only people who could possibly do anything about it - won't.  Law enforcement, media, government officials.  Forget it.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
FL harvesting nursing home residents
« Reply #627 on: November 08, 2016, 03:52:06 PM »
Recall I noted that almost certainly there would be voter fraud among nursing home residents who are not capable of voting:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/08/reports-mentally-ill-voters-used-pawns-florida/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 11:30:11 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
13% of Illegal Aliens Admit They Vote
« Reply #628 on: November 09, 2016, 07:14:32 PM »
http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A poll by John McLaughlin confirms again we may have a significant problem with noncitizens participating illegally in our elections. Based on a sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, McLaughlin found that of foreign-born respondents who were registered voters, 13 percent admitted they were not United States citizens.
http://dailysignal.com/2015/06/02/poll-shows-noncitizens-can-shape-elections/

The Daily Signal logo
SEARCH
CONNECT
MENU
Must Reads
INTERNATIONALCOMMENTARYIranian women pass next to an anti-U.S. mural on their way to the former U.S. Embassy in Tehran.(Photo: Abedin Taherkenareh/EPA/Newscom)
Iran Is Wrong: Trump Can Absolutely Overturn the Nuclear Deal

HEALTH CARE NEWSWith Donald Trump's election to the presidency, it's become more likely that Republicans will be able to successfully repeal Obamacare. (Photo: Nate Chute/Reuters/Newscom)
How Republicans Can Start to Dismantle Obamacare With a Trump Presidency

SOCIETYCOMMENTARYDonald Trump should commit to protecting the free exercise of religion for all Americans of all faiths. (Photo: Jeff Malet Photography/Newscom)
Make Religious Freedom Great Again

LAWCOMMENTARY
Poll Shows Noncitizens Can Shape Elections
Hans von Spakovsky   / @HvonSpakovsky / June 02, 2015 / comments

(iStockphoto)

COMMENTARY BY

Portrait of Hans von Spakovsky
Hans von Spakovsky
@HvonSpakovsky
Hans von Spakovsky is an authority on a wide range of issues—including civil rights, civil justice, the First Amendment, immigration, the rule of law and government reform—as a senior legal fellow in The Heritage Foundation’s Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies and manager of the think tank’s Election Law Reform Initiative. Read his research.
A poll by John McLaughlin confirms again we may have a significant problem with noncitizens participating illegally in our elections. Based on a sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, McLaughlin found that of foreign-born respondents who were registered voters, 13 percent admitted they were not United States citizens.

In our 2012 book on voter fraud, John Fund and I noted numerous cases of noncitizen registration and voting all over the country. Only a month ago, the Board of Immigration Appeals of the Executive Office for Immigration Review at the Justice Department held that a Peruvian citizen who illegally registered and voted in the 2006 congressional election could be deported for violating federal law. The only reason she was caught is because she applied for naturalization in 2007 and admitted in the INS interview that she had voted in an American election.

In 2014, a study released by three professors at Old Dominion University and George Mason University, based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, estimated 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted illegally in the 2008 presidential election and 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm congressional elections.

Since 80 percent of noncitizens vote Democratic, according to the study, noncitizen participation could have “been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes [in North Carolina in 2008], and Congressional elections” such as the 2008 race in Minnesota in which Al Franken was elected to the U.S. Senate, giving “Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote” to pass Obamacare. The Old Dominion/George Mason study was sharply attacked by progressive critics, but the mounting evidence makes clear this is a real problem.

In 2013, McLaughlin, a Republican pollster, conducted an extensive “National Hispanic Survey” to determine the attitudes of Hispanic Americans on immigration issues. McLaughlin went to a great deal of trouble to try to make this survey as accurate as possible, including conducting 60 percent of the interviews in Spanish. In results that run counter to what the mainstream media seems to think about the attitudes of Hispanics, the results showed strong support for everything from increased border security and tougher enforcement of immigration laws to “stopping undocumented immigrants who are already here from getting food stamps, welfare, Medicaid and Obamacare benefits.”

But buried in the back of the survey on page 68 is a “Voter Profile” that reveals that 13 percent of noncitizen respondents admitted they were registered to vote (a violation of state and federal law), which matches closely the Old Dominion/George Mason study finding that 14.8 percent of noncitizens admitted they were registered to vote in 2008 and 15.6 percent of noncitizens admitted they were registered in 2010.

When these numbers were adjusted to take into account various factors, such as noncitizens “who said they were not [registered but] were actually registered,” the Old Dominion/George Mason study’s authors concluded that the true percentage was probably closer to 25 percent.

There is no doubt the registration rate of noncitizens varies depending on the jurisdiction, and the percentage of those voting is likely smaller. But whether the registration rate is 13 percent as McLaughlin found or 25 percent as the Old Dominion/George Mason study estimated, there seems little doubt that there are enough noncitizens registering and voting to potentially make the difference in close elections.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 09, 2016, 07:30:53 PM »
"13% of Illegal Aliens Admit They Vote"

That would certainly be more than enough to explain Trump's popular vote loss.

No rigging folks.  Move along.   Keep order here.

DDF

Re: 13% of Illegal Aliens Admit They Vote
« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2016, 07:31:45 PM »

Just based off of Hillary's voters in California, where they get driver's licences, that translates to 712,681 votes (if we count 13% of the populace, the figure grows substantially).

It more than underscores the fact that the Democrats are giving the United States away to people that will vote for them.

Time to send Dreamers home and fix the 14th amendment (IF one still cares about having a country).

No rigging folks.  Move along.   Keep order here.

Exactly my appraisal, bearing in mind, those are just the ones that admit to a crime.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:30:11 PM by DDF »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: 13% of Illegal Aliens Admit They Vote
« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2016, 07:38:28 PM »
Trump bought us time, but the cancer is far from remission.

Just based off of Hillary's voters in California, where they get driver's licences, that translates to 712,681 votes (at 13% of the populace).

It more than underscores the fact that the Democrats are giving the United States away to people that will vote for them.

Time to send Dreamers home and fix the 14th amendment (IF one still cares about having a country).

No rigging folks.  Move along.   Keep order here.

Exactly my appraisal, bearing in mind, those are just the ones that admit to a crime.

DDF

The Mexican Constitution says
« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2016, 07:58:17 PM »
Exactly my point. I think I've proven what I would give for Mexican people, and I only point that out because of the tribe (or elseI wouldn't even mention it and just be called "racist" because it doesn't phase me), but there comes a point when a country's inhabitants need to decide whether they want to keep it or not.

It's obvious, due to proximity, that many Mexicans have relatives in the US and others that have lived in the States for generations, without papers and have had anchor babies.

The anchor babies almost always vote Democratically, because the Democrats are the only ones promising to give the US away to whoever will support their political power.

I'm of the thought that the 14th needs to have the slave loophole fixed, and every single person in the country AND any children they've had, deported immediately.

Just to remind everyone of Mexico's policy on the matter, which is written RIGHT into the National Constitution:

"Artículo 33. Son personas extranjeras las que no posean las calidades determinadas en el artículo 30 constitucional y gozarán de los derechos humanos y garantías que reconoce esta Constitución.
Párrafo reformado DOF 10-06-2011

El Ejecutivo de la Unión, previa audiencia, podrá expulsar del territorio nacional a personas extranjeras con fundamento en la ley, la cual regulará el procedimiento administrativo, así como el lugar y tiempo que dure la detención.
Párrafo adicionado DOF 10-06-2011

Los extranjeros no podrán de ninguna manera inmiscuirse en los asuntos políticos del país."

Article 33. Foreigners are those who do not possess the qualifications set forth in Article
30. They are entitled to the guarantees granted by Chapter I, Title I, of the present Constitution; but the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action.

Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.

Mexico CLEARLY knows this presents a danger to their country and will not stand for it.

The United States shouldn't either.

Trump bought us time, but the cancer is far from remission.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:05:43 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DDF

Non Citizens Voting
« Reply #633 on: November 10, 2016, 08:49:45 AM »
Rachel Maddow states that Donald Trump talked about rounding up and deporting more than 10,000,000 people at the 23:20 mark in her/MSNBC's election night coverage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzC7x2Yq2rQ

Which means, that by democratic admission on total numbers of illegals in the country (because she didn't dispute the number, and in fact used it as a quote against Trump), that the article posted by Doug yesterday, having 13-25% (per the article) of noncitizens casting votes (noting that at times, they are only discovered by their own admission during Customs interviews):

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This translates into untold numbers of fraudulent votes. Those are only the ones that admit to it. The number could be as high as 10,000,000. If there is no penalty, no danger of being discovered, and huge rewards awaiting, people who are prohibited from voting, could consider themselves foolish not to vote, especially when Barack Obama himself mentions it, if not encouraging it, (and I'm purposely citing SNOPES because of their liberal slant, in order to take away any defense of the matter):

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Snopes: "The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president's response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally.

In the full interview, it's clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez's question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one's family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives." End.

It is clear who Obama is addressing, per Snope's own admission.

The interview transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Analysis:

Obama could not have possibly been referring to a citizen having "fear" to vote, because it is clearly established by law that any citizen can vote, and he clearly states that:

"there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera."

Obama made it a point, to make that portion clear, when he didn't have to, because there is no legal reprobation for claiming a legal right available to any citizen. The only reason he could make an issue of investigatory practices, is solely to inform people that are legally prohibited from voting.

Summation:

1.) It is clear that Obama encourages the practice from his own words:

2.) Non-citizens by their own admission and through existing authorities have both admitted to voting and have been caught doing so.

3.) There are at least 10,000,000 non-citizens in the country. Other sources claim it to be as high as 13.7% of the total population of which:

a.)The term "foreign-born" includes naturalized citizens, legal permanent residents, visa holders and undocumented immigrants.

b.) Making it clear, that it isn't just "undocumented" people that can vote illegally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/09/28/us-foreign-born-population-nears-high/72814674/

c.) USCIS themselves state that in the last decade, 6.6 million naturalized citizens were admitted and that roughly .6 million are admitted annually.

https://www.uscis.gov/archive/archive-news/naturalization-fact-sheet - (curiously, in 2008, a key election year, more than a million were admitted - bottom of page)

4.) Based on USCIS statistics, US Census figures (Table 1.1 of the following link) and the article quoted above, there are 21,707,000 people pending citizenship (6.8% of the current US population of 318.9 million) as of 2005 http://www.census.gov/data/tables/2005/demo/foreign-born/cps-2005.html , plus, an additional 10-15 million people that are not documented (4.7% at 15 million), comprising a full 11.5% of the total population (36,673,500 people).

5.) Total voter turnout in 2016 was 130,840,000, with 231,556,622 being eligible to vote (56.5% of eligible voters, voted) http://www.electproject.org/2016g , which means that of eligible voters, the numbers from #4.) now represent 16.59% of documented aliens that don't have citizenship in regard to votes actually cast, and undocumented people in the country represent 11.464%, combining to make a total of 28.054% if total population of the US were counted as "cast ballots," and of which 28.054%, 13-25% admit to voting illegally, comprising  4,771,734 to 9,335,434 illegal votes cast,

NOTING: that though the percentages from USCIS constitute the total documented population number regardless of age, that owing to lack of voter registration laws, there is nothing stopping them from casting a ballot for everyone in their household.

ALSO NOTING: that the above numbers only reference people that admit to the practice of voting illegally, based on percentages.

ALSO NOTING: that many "Dreamer" children lean liberally, are very politically active, and are the children of people not permitted. It bears mentioning, that the children of immigrants who are naturalized citizens, ALSO vote Democratically.

SOLUTION:

1.) There is no inherent right to immigrate to the US, and the idea that there is, perpetuated largely by the Left, needs to be rectified.

2.) Voter ID laws need to be in place.

3.) ALL electronic voting machines need to be removed immediately, and replaced with paper ballots.

4.) ALL polling sites need to be monitored by both CAMERA and multiple, non-serving, citizen representatives from each party represented on the ballot.

5.) STIFF voter and electoral fraud prison sentences of 10 years or more need to be in place.

6.) Voter and electoral fraud investigative units cannot be made up of any politicians, lawyers, nor any businessman and must have civilian oversight.

7.) ALL undocumented individuals need to be deported without judicial representation, to their point of entry into the States, including any children born to them on US soil, and the 14th amendment rectified, to avoid people from cheating existing immigration laws that other legal immigrants sacrifice much in order to obey.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:55:40 AM by DDF »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Non Citizens Voting
« Reply #634 on: November 10, 2016, 09:41:21 AM »
Very good work, DDF.

Rachel Maddow states that Donald Trump talked about rounding up and deporting more than 10,000,000 people at the 23:20 mark in her/MSNBC's election night coverage here:

Which means, that by democratic admission on total numbers of illegals in the country (because she didn't dispute the number, and in fact used it as a quote against Trump), that the article posted by Doug yesterday, having 13-25% (per the article) of noncitizens casting votes (noting that at times, they are only discovered by their own admission during Customs interviews):

This translates into untold numbers of fraudulent votes. Those are only the ones that admit to it. The number could be as high as 10,000,000. If there is no penalty, no danger of being discovered, and huge rewards awaiting, people who are prohibited from voting, could consider themselves foolish not to vote, especially when Barack Obama himself mentions it, if not encouraging it, (and I'm purposely citing SNOPES because of their liberal slant, in order to take away any defense of the matter):

Snopes: "The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president's response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally.

In the full interview, it's clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez's question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one's family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives." End.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Analysis:

Obama could not have possibly been referring to a citizen having "fear" to vote, because it is clearly established by law that any citizen can vote, and he clearly states that:

"there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera."

Obama made it a point, to make that portion clear, when he didn't have to, because there is no legal reprobation for claiming a legal right available to any citizen. The only reason he could make an issue of investigatory practices, is solely to inform people that are legally prohibited from voting.

Summation:

2.) Non-citizens by their own admission and through existing authorities have both admitted to voting and been caught doing so.

3.) There are at least 10,000,000 non-citizens in the country. Other sources claim it to be as high as 13.7% of the total population of which:

a.)The term "foreign-born" includes naturalized citizens, legal permanent residents, visa holders and undocumented immigrants.

b.) Making it clear, that it isn't just "undocumented" people that can vote illegally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/09/28/us-foreign-born-population-nears-high/72814674/

c.) USCIS themselves state that in the last decade, 6.6 million naturalized citizens were admitted and that roughly .6 million are admitted annually.

https://www.uscis.gov/archive/archive-news/naturalization-fact-sheet - (curiously, in 2008, a key election year, more than a million were admitted - bottom of page)

4.) Based on USCIS statistics, US Census figures (Table 1.1 of the following link) and the article quoted above, there are 21,707,000 people pending citizenship (6.8% of the current US population of 318.9 million) as of 2005 http://www.census.gov/data/tables/2005/demo/foreign-born/cps-2005.html , plus, an additional 10-15 million people that are not documented (4.7% at 15 million), making a full 11.5% of the total population (36,673,500 people).

5.) Total voter turnout in 2016 was 130,840,000, with 231,556,622 being eligible to vote (56.5% of eligible voters, voted) http://www.electproject.org/2016g , which means that of eligible voters, the numbers from #4.) now represent 16.59% of documented aliens that don't have citizenship in regard to votes actually cast, and undocumented people in the country represent 11.464%, combining to make a total of 28.054% if total population of the US were counted as "cast ballots, and of which 28.054%, 13-25% admit to voting illegally, comprising  4,771,734 to 9,335,434 illegal votes cast,

NOTING: that though the percentages from USCIC constitute the total documented population number regardless of age, that owing to lack of voter registration laws, there is nothing stopping them from casting a ballot for everyone in their household.

ALSO NOTING: that the above numbers only reference people that admit to the practice of voting illegally, based on percentages.

ALSO NOTING: That many "Dreamer" children ln liberally, are very politically active, and are the children of people not permitted. It bears mentioning, that the children of immigrants who are naturalized citizens, ALSO vote Democratically.

SOLUTION:

1.) There is no inherent right to immigrate to the US, and the idea that there is, perpetuated largely by the Left, needs to be rectified.

3.) ALL electronic voting machines need to be removed immediately, and replaced with paper ballots.

4.) ALL polling sites need to be monitored by both CAMERA and multiple, non-serving, citizen representatives from each party represented on the ballot.

5.) STIFF voter and electoral fraud prison sentences of 10 years or more need to be in place.

6.) Voter and electoral fraud investigative units cannot be made up of any politicians, lawyers, nor any businessman and must have civilian oversight.

7.) ALL undocumented individuals need to be deported without judicial representation, to their point of entry into the States, including any children born to them on US soil, and the 14th amendment rectified, to avoid people from cheating existing immigration laws that other legal immigrants sacrifice much in order to obey.

DDF

« Reply #635 on: November 10, 2016, 09:42:26 AM »
Thank you sir.

Very good work, DDF.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 10, 2016, 11:09:51 AM »
Very good work, DDF.

Analysis:

Summation:

2.) Non-citizens by their own admission and through existing authorities have both admitted to voting and been caught doing so.

4.) Based on USCIS statistics, US Census figures (Table 1.1 of the following link) and the article quoted above, there are 21,707,000 people pending citizenship (6.8% of the current US population of 318.9 million) as of 2005 http://www.census.gov/data/tables/2005/demo/foreign-born/cps-2005.html , plus, an additional 10-15 million people that are not documented (4.7% at 15 million), making a full 11.5% of the total population (36,673,500 people).

5.) Total voter turnout in 2016 was 130,840,000, with 231,556,622 being eligible to vote (56.5% of eligible voters, voted) http://www.electproject.org/2016g , which means that of eligible voters, the numbers from #4.) now represent 16.59% of documented aliens that don't have citizenship in regard to votes actually cast, and undocumented people in the country represent 11.464%, combining to make a total of 28.054% if total population of the US were counted as "cast ballots, and of which 28.054%, 13-25% admit to voting illegally, comprising  4,771,734 to 9,335,434 illegal votes cast,

NOTING: that though the percentages from USCIC constitute the total documented population number regardless of age, that owing to lack of voter registration laws, there is nothing stopping them from casting a ballot for everyone in their household.

ALSO NOTING: That many "Dreamer" children ln liberally, are very politically active, and are the children of people not permitted. It bears mentioning, that the children of immigrants who are naturalized citizens, ALSO vote Democratically.

SOLUTION:

Even though I posted it, I'm not finding the 13℅ figure accurate or reliable, it could be higher.  But for whoever did vote illegally, they risked that Trump would win and these crimes would be investigated and prosecuted. Illegal voting should come with a lifetime ban on future citizenship and legal voting.   Maybe that will slow it down.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:32:40 PM by DougMacG »

DDF

« Reply #637 on: November 10, 2016, 11:39:55 AM »

Even though I posted it, I'm not finding the 13℅ figure accurate or reliable, it could be higher.  But for whoever did vote illegally, they risked that Trump would win and these crimes would be investigated and prosecuted. Illegal voting should come with a lifetime ban on future citizenship and legal voting.   Maybe that will slow it down.

Several people from the Left and the media have insisted that voter fraud hardly even exists.

"While voter fraud is rare — one study found just 31 credible claims of fraud amid more than a 1 billion ballots cast since 2000 —  a few instances of voter fraud and voting irregularities have been found ahead of the election." http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-voting-irregularities-snap-story.html

https://votingwars.news21.com/voter-fraud-is-not-a-persistent-problem/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/10/the_gop_created_the_rigged_vote_myth.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/viral-video-shows-voter-fraud-take-a-closer-look/

(CNN pointing out that the man didn't explicitly claim that it was voter fraud, instead, "it was just weird how it happened)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/01/voter-fraud-is-not-a-persistent-problem/

But claim it IS a problem when it comes to Republicans:

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/

So which is it?

The numbers stated here, along with Obama's remarks, show that it is at a minimum, a threat to the Republic.

Also not mentioned, but noteworthy, is the vote swapping application "#NeverTrump," allowing people to exchange votes from consistent states, to contested states. The political affiliation of the app's creator is clear.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/vote-swapping-app-helps-voters-trade-votes-swing-43379078

Interestingly, the idea was hatched by Maryland State Senator Jamie Raskin (D) in 2000, in a bid to help Ralph Nader without impacting Gore. The moment Conservatives started doing it, they were threatened by "Republican" state secretaries and attorney generals immediately per Raskin.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:59:32 AM by DDF »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 10, 2016, 11:41:17 AM »
"We should be unfaithful to ourselves if we should ever lose sight of the danger to our liberties if anything partial or extraneous should infect the purity of our free, fair, virtuous, and independent elections." —John Adams (1797)

Carry on with the excellent work gents!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Finding last minute votes in Democrat Bastions
« Reply #639 on: November 12, 2016, 06:38:14 PM »
some how they keep finding votes in "Democratic Bastions" 4 days after the election.

very  very strange:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc

Will votes in Mi Wis Oh and Pa suddenly appear ? too.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 06:01:53 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DDF

« Reply #640 on: November 12, 2016, 07:32:19 PM »
some how they keep finding votes in "Democratic Bastions" 4 days after the election.

very  very strange:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc

Will votes in Mi Wis Oh and Pa suddenly appear ? too.

They probably called the states too early, not having counted the full 120% of the votes.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 13, 2016, 02:30:24 PM »
 "full 120% of the votes"   :-D

Maybe the buses were late coming up from Mexico

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
I would be surprised if untrue: Illegal alien vote?
« Reply #642 on: November 14, 2016, 09:39:18 AM »
but not if true
How does anyone think Harry Reid keeps getting re elected in Nevada?  All the illegal "union" hotel workers I say:

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:50:43 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 14, 2016, 09:55:15 AM »
The source here is "Infowars", which in my opinion is a scurrilous website, even if sometimes it gets things right.  Note that this very thinly sourced article is alongside one claiming that Trump called Alex Jones to thank him.  Somehow I really doubt that.

As a general rule, I'd like to ask that Infowars not be used as a source.  If there is particular reason for a particular piece, then OK, but please note that it is infowars, and as such is in great need of confirmation elsewhere.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trying to get the Dowager Empress to challenge the results
« Reply #645 on: November 23, 2016, 07:48:39 AM »
I learned from reviewing medical journals how easy it can be to make data say almost anything one wants.  Here are the LEFTIST "computer scientists and election lawyer" and other supposed "academics" playing with the numbers to make it sound as though Billary actually won the battle grounds:

Naturally picked up by the Huffington COMpost:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-challenge-election-results_us_5834e3a6e4b000af95ed3a34
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:39:13 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Why can't we just have voter IDs?
« Reply #646 on: November 27, 2016, 07:28:09 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
How can the validity of voting by computer be verified?
« Reply #648 on: December 01, 2016, 10:37:42 PM »
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/elections/mc-lehigh-vote-recanvassingrecovered-wed-nov-30-161059-2016--20161130-story.html

A FB poster comments:

"In other words: the Green Party wanted a copy of the county's election software so its computer experts could be sure the system had not been manipulated with virus-borne malware that could alter voters' intended choices." The Gr$$n party wanted a COPY OF THE SOFTWARE USED IN VOTING MACHINES?!?! Is this normal? I have been told time and time again by liberals there is no such thing as voter fraud, and now they want the software to check for evidence that doesn't exist? The democrats look more and more awesome by the day, can't wait for the bloodbath that will be their huge senate losses in 2018."

Is this a fair point? 

HOW CAN THE VALIDITY OF VOTING BY COMPUTER BE VERIFIED?