Author Topic: Epidemics: Bird Flu, TB, AIDs, Superbugs, Ebola, etc  (Read 263573 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 03:03:02 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Epidemics: Bird Flu, TB, AIDs, Superbugs, Ebola, etc
« Reply #1653 on: February 07, 2022, 03:05:43 AM »
If I understand correctly, HCQ is applicable for early treatment only.  Are the studies here of that?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: February 07, 2022, 04:04:12 PM »
arguing in circles

:-P

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: February 07, 2022, 04:05:59 PM »
arguing in circles

:-P

You don't think the statistics have been manipulated at all?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: February 07, 2022, 04:23:51 PM »
yes

by non vaccers

:-D

seriously
I don't know what the truth is
but the right cherry picks for themselves.
and left cherry picks for themselves.

I only more people die who do not get vaccinated
and many died with or without vaccines 

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Therapeutics
« Reply #1665 on: February 10, 2022, 02:42:58 PM »
Dr. Pierre Kory: ‘Covid-19 Is Highly Treatable’
Joseph Mercola
Joseph Mercola
 February 9, 2022 Updated: February 9, 2022biggersmaller Print
Commentary

Dr. Pierre Kory, a New York pulmonologist, talked about his experience in treating patients using a protocol that those in power tried to censor.

New York pulmonologist Dr. Pierre Kory, an unapologetic champion of evidence-based medicine, has had remarkable success treating patients with ivermectin and other therapies during the pandemic. His efforts to get the word out on this treatment protocol as part of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC) have largely been stifled by censorship, ridicule and colleagues — brainwashed by the official narrative — unwilling to accept the science.

Kory spoke with Dr. Chris Martenson, host of the Peak Prosperity podcast, about his incredible experiences over the last nearly two years. On December 8, 2020, Kory testified to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, which held a hearing on “Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution.”

He called on the NIH, CDC and FDA to review the expansive data on ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, keep those with early symptoms from progressing and help critically ill patients recover. As he told Martenson, due to their promising results, he believed early on that “the pandemic has been solved,” until he realized that those in power weren’t open to hearing what he had to say.

Despite his impassioned pleas and astonishing science to back them up, the treatment not only was ignored by the Senate committee but promptly eviscerated. Now, he feels his colleagues in the health care field are living in one of two worlds — by either not following the data or putting patients first because they’re afraid of losing their job or status, or by risking everything to put patients first. He’s become estranged from many colleagues who he says “don’t get it.”

There Is Treatment Available for Viruses
Kory’s eyes have been opened to the reality that many people only hear or believe what public health officials tell them, whether it’s because they’re overworked and don’t have time to delve into the real data or because they’re following with blind trust. Many of Kory’s colleagues have gone along with those they believe to be authoritative experts, even when their guidance defies logic and commonsense. Kory’s trust in the “experts,” however, started to erode the more that he learned.

One of Kory’s role models is Dr. Paul Marik, a critical care doctor at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in East Virginia, who is renowned for his work in creating the “Marik Cocktail,” which significantly reduces death rates from sepsis using inexpensive, safe, generic medications.

Marik was one of a small group of critical care physicians who formed FLCCC, which developed a highly effective COVID-19 treatment protocol known as MATH+. Marik is so in tune with science that if he reads a new study and has questions, he’ll contact the first author on the paper to get direct answers.

Right off the bat, the MATH+ protocol led to high survival rates. Out of more than 100 hospitalized COVID-19 patients treated with the MATH+ protocol by mid-April 2020, only two died. Both were in their 80s and had advanced chronic medical conditions.

After several tweaks and updates, the prophylaxis and early outpatient treatment protocol is now known as I-MASK+ while the hospital treatment has been renamed I-MATH+, due to the addition of ivermectin.

Kory is now a public face of FLCCC, and he’s forged a global network of colleagues who are willing to adapt to new information in any way they can to help patients. One of Kory’s biggest revelations involved the treatment of viruses — specifically, the fact that there are dozens of treatment options available, about 90% of which are repurposed, cost pennies and are readily available:

“I went into this pandemic believing what I’ve been taught my whole career, which is that there is no specific antiviral therapy … I mean, you get a cold, you just rest … and now here I am 18 months later — oh my gosh — there are literally two dozen compounds and now we have trial evidence showing pretty profound large magnitude benefits, either in the duration of symptoms, the duration of viral transmission, hospitalization and death.

We have a number of molecules that actually reduce mortality in what’s turned out to be a deadly viral disease. This isn’t the common cold, we’re clear on that.

I went from, there’s nothing to do for a virus to now, anytime I have a cold going forward, or any of my children, or any other virus that comes at us, we already have a whole armory of stuff that we can employ. And that data for those — which are best, which should be employed — is only going to increase.”

Giving Patients Agency Over Their Own Health
Marteson said that, since learning about accessible treatment options, “I feel like I have agency in my own health that I didn’t have before.” Kory mentions natural options like curcumin and nigella sativa, or black cumin, which he would have laughed off years ago, but now realizes they have multiple mechanisms by which they fight viruses:

“Reading about something like curcumin or nigella sativa, which if someone told me a year ago to take something like nigella sativa — black cumin seed — it would save your life in a viral disease, I would have literally burst out laughing … but when you look, there’s literally 10 years of lots of little trials and studies that have evaluated and defined multiple mechanisms of black cumin seed — immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antiviral.

So you have all of these building blocks, and then you have this trial from Pakistan — large randomized controlled trial with really large magnitude benefits — of literally nigella sativa and honey. And then you find out about honey. Honey also has pleotropic properties.”

Kory is driven to share what he’s learned with as many people as possible, because he believes that everyone should feel empowered to stay healthy, similar to what I have long advised — to take control of your health. He told Marteson:

“It’s so satisfying because now we have agency, and so many people have agency by learning this knowledge of things that are readily available, cheap, don’t need a prescription, that you can actually treat yourself with very safe compounds. Not only is that agency so satisfying, but boy does it seem critical for the future. Is this going to be the last viral pandemic?”

His index case with ivermectin — the first person with COVID-19 whom he treated with the drug — is also etched in his memory. The patient — a “slightly older, slightly overweight” woman — was two weeks into COVID-19 and still having fevers and night sweats, so still quite sick. He treated her with ivermectin and she woke up in the morning feeling great:

“Literally I saw what could only be described as a phenomenal response to a medication. So when we talk about data that we use, I’m sorry but I was sold right there on the first dose. First patient, first dose. And then I had repeated experiences.”

COVID-19 Is Highly Treatable
Fear has dominated the pandemic, but both Martenson and Kory say there’s no need to walk around in fear. As a lung and ICU expert, Kory is a master at treating acute illnesses which, he says, “is all about trajectories.” “When we make rounds on patients, we see them every day, we’re following their course … in an ICU, I have to be very knowledgeable about their minute-to-minute, or sometimes hour-to-hour trajectory,” he said.

He teaches medicine also, and he teaches his trainees to study trajectories in their patients. When the trajectory worsens, especially in critical illness, therapies must be instituted but, he says, when “I see a trajectory on the improvement, I always say just stand back. They’re getting better, they’re going to continue to get better …”

In the case of his index patient with ivermectin, she was on a steady trajectory, but it rapidly improved upon administration of ivermectin — a pattern he sees regularly with the drug. The ability to get a sense of this pattern recognition is what makes the difference between an expert and nonexpert in critical care medicine, Kory says.

“The longer you’re in medicine, the better you get at that and you can see which medicines are working.” In this case, ivermectin is one that quickly stood out from the rest. Especially if you’re an expert at trajectories, patterns and diseases, as Kory is, “you can figure things out much quicker than a massive, multicentered, double-blinded, randomized controlled trial.”

If there were one thing that Kory could share, it’s that he wants everyone to know that COVID-19 is a highly treatable disease:

“I want everybody to know how treatable this is … I’m not that worried about it for me, my friends, my family, my colleagues. I’m not worried about it for those who follow the FLCCC and our protocols because we know that they’re effective.

And I just hope that umbrella of reassurance and protection, which is to say there are effective treatments which will save your life and prevent the need for hospitalization, I just hope that number grows. But me personally, I’m not that bothered by COVID. As you know, I actually got COVID. It was a relatively mild case and so I also have natural immunity in my camp.”

Early treatment, however, is essential. One of his friends became ill with COVID-19 and made the mistake of thinking he had a cold. He didn’t contact Kory until he’d been sick for seven or eight days and by that time, he said, “I had to pull out all the stops for him. I really had to use every tool in my arsenal to keep him out of the hospital.” So if you have COVID-19, the sooner you implement the treatment protocol, the better.

There’s a War Against Truth
The successful treatment of COVID-19 using ivermectin and other therapies is being actively suppressed. Few, for instance, have heard about the astonishing success in Uttar Pradesh, India, which embraced large-scale prophylactic and therapeutic use of ivermectin for COVID-19 patients, close contacts of patients and health care workers.

They’ve since had a COVID-19 positivity rate of almost zero, marking a major public health achievement that Kory believes should be a model for the world. Even the World Health Organization praised Uttar Pradesh for their excellent public health measures, which included sending people out to villages to conduct rapid COVID-19 tests and, if positive, treat patients and close contacts with ivermectin.

WHO, however, did not mention ivermectin as part of Uttar Pradesh’s success story. Kory now calls the FLCCC an “army,” because “they’re actively fighting a war”:

“They’re challenging the pharmacists. They’re talking to their doctors. They’re writing to pharmacy boards … I don’t think war is an overstatement here. There’s a war on truth. There’s a war on free discourse and sharing of opinions. One of the catastrophic things is the way they branded misinformation on the level of a felony. Someone who has an opinion that differs from the agency’s is automatically medical misinformation.

It’s treated as though it’s a scourge of society that needs to be extinguished. I think people are fighting back against that. It’s nice to hear the army and the tribe is growing and most important is, I think we’re helping people. We’re arming people with agency and the ability to navigate a pretty confusing world.”

FLCCC’s I-MASK+ protocol can be downloaded in full, giving you step-by-step instructions on how to prevent and treat the early symptoms of COVID-19. FLCCC also has protocols for at-home prevention and early treatment, called I-MASS, which involves ivermectin, vitamin D3, a multivitamin and a digital thermometer to watch your body temperature in the prevention phase and ivermectin, melatonin, aspirin and antiseptic mouthwash for early at-home treatment.

Household or close contacts of COVID-19 patients may take ivermectin (18 milligrams, then repeat the dose in 48 hours) for post-exposure prevention. FLCCC also has a management protocol — I-RECOVER — for long-haul COVID-19 syndrome. The protocols are translated into 23 different languages to provide widespread, free access to this lifesaving information, including how to get ivermectin.

FLCCC remains hopeful that ivermectin will be formally adopted into national or international COVID-19 treatment guidelines in the near future.

References
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021
FLCCC Alliance, Ivermectin & COVID-19
Mountain Home May 1, 2021
FLCCC Alliance, Math+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
Dr. Pierre Kory Senate Testimony May 6, 2020 (PDF)
FLCCC Alliance I-MASK+ Protocol
FLCCC MATH+ Hospital Protocol
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 24:30
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 26:41
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 28:30
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 28:58
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 32:04
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 34:30
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 38:33
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 40:00
Indian Express May 12, 2021
World Health Organization May 7, 2021
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 1:04
FLCCC Alliance, I-Mask+
FLCCC Alliance, I-MASS
FLCCC Alliance, I-RECOVER
FLCCC, How to Get Ivermectin

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: February 11, 2022, 04:27:59 AM »
Craig is an elite combatives instructor and a friend, ex-army, retired LEO.  Extremely fit.
====================================

I thought I'd make a public statement about some health issues I've been having, since quite a few of you already know and for those that don't it's relevant for when you may see me soon in training.

I started having some weird things going on around Thanksgiving.  Numbness in my lower extremities and pain when walking and an overall sense of fatigue that included all of a sudden just getting sleepy.  Cecil caught me asleep on a couch in a hotel lobby when we were in Vegas in December.  Just dropped off.

On 12/16/21 I had to pause a class for the .gov at BSR in WV and turn it over to Scotty and go to the ER in Winchester, VA.  I was light-headed, dizzy, and having chest pain that was around a 7.  I thought I was having a heart attack.  The ER trip showed nothing on a chest x-ray, a CT with contrast and a blood panel that was negative for any troponin enzyme.  What they did say was my hemaglobin was a 9 and my D-dimer was elevated.  I have no family history of anemia and have never been anemic.

They also said my hiatal hernia was huge, which is nothing I didn't already know about and suspected an internal bleed somewhere.
I had to cancel a LEO class in MPLS set for the weekend after the .gov class, and fly home as I could barely stand up.
Fortunately my neighbor is my GI doc and within a week after coming home I had an endoscopy, colonosocopy and a pill cam.
Nothing new.  No internal bleed found.  In the mean time I started OTC iron supplementation to try and raise my iron levels.

Finally got to a hematologist who after blood work says my MCV is low and diagnosed me with microcytic anemia.  Basically what this means is that my ferritin is low (28) and my red blood cells are tiny so I can't oxygenate well. Hemaglobin is now up to 13 so I am feeling a tiny bit better and don't get gassed out playing with the dogs like I was right around Christmas and New Year's.

The plan now is to get IV iron infusion next week which the hematologist says should immediately make me feel better.

What she can't tell me is why I have become anemic or whether this will go away or be chronic.

My cardiologist and hormone doctor suspect this is a vaccine reaction and may very well be due to the spike protein.  I received the first shot of Pfizer in May and the 2nd shot in June beacuse Lauren and I were going to Hawaii for a class and some vacay and to enter the state you had to be vaccinated.  So I did it.

At the recommendation of my cardilogist and two other doctors whose care I'm under I will not be getting a booster.  My cardiologist also has encouraged me to make a VAERS report.

My buddy, Shannon found a really interesting thread on a Mayo Clinic public forum that's about 20 pages long of ALOT of people who have experienced symptoms just like mine post vaccine.  Eerily similar to what's going on with me.

https://connect.mayoclinic.org/.../iron-depletion-in.../

Right now I can stand up and talk and do light physical demo.  The pressurized cabin of an aircraft makes me bordeline hypoxic because I can't oxygenate well and I can't do any jiu-jitsu.  I can do some some light cable work in the gym but that's about it.  Even that is pretty much all I can do that day so I can only work out at home when I can sit around on the couch for the rest of the day and watch Netflix.
None of this changes any classes scheduled as of right now and I am mostly able to do what I do.  If I seem "off" from my normal energy level this is why.  I will continue to drive on and do what you guys expect me to do to the best of my abilities.

As for the vaccine debate.....well...I'm not an "anti-vaxxer" but this issue is nuanced and anyone should carefully weigh the risk versus the reward of getting the shot.  Personally in hindsight I wish I wouldn't have and no medical professional whose care I'm under thinks I'm in a high risk category for dying from Covid.  I only got the shot because the state of Hawaii mandated it.  I won't be getting any more.

That's it guys.  If this offends some people and it very well may, and you are one of those "this pandemic is an issue of the unvaccinated" type people....well....you should probably go ahead an unfriend me.  You do you and I'll do me.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Therapeutics
« Reply #1667 on: February 11, 2022, 06:46:53 AM »
Why are the PTB so intent on forcing the ClotShot?

Dr. Pierre Kory: ‘Covid-19 Is Highly Treatable’
Joseph Mercola
Joseph Mercola
 February 9, 2022 Updated: February 9, 2022biggersmaller Print
Commentary

Dr. Pierre Kory, a New York pulmonologist, talked about his experience in treating patients using a protocol that those in power tried to censor.

New York pulmonologist Dr. Pierre Kory, an unapologetic champion of evidence-based medicine, has had remarkable success treating patients with ivermectin and other therapies during the pandemic. His efforts to get the word out on this treatment protocol as part of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC) have largely been stifled by censorship, ridicule and colleagues — brainwashed by the official narrative — unwilling to accept the science.

Kory spoke with Dr. Chris Martenson, host of the Peak Prosperity podcast, about his incredible experiences over the last nearly two years. On December 8, 2020, Kory testified to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, which held a hearing on “Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution.”

He called on the NIH, CDC and FDA to review the expansive data on ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, keep those with early symptoms from progressing and help critically ill patients recover. As he told Martenson, due to their promising results, he believed early on that “the pandemic has been solved,” until he realized that those in power weren’t open to hearing what he had to say.

Despite his impassioned pleas and astonishing science to back them up, the treatment not only was ignored by the Senate committee but promptly eviscerated. Now, he feels his colleagues in the health care field are living in one of two worlds — by either not following the data or putting patients first because they’re afraid of losing their job or status, or by risking everything to put patients first. He’s become estranged from many colleagues who he says “don’t get it.”

There Is Treatment Available for Viruses
Kory’s eyes have been opened to the reality that many people only hear or believe what public health officials tell them, whether it’s because they’re overworked and don’t have time to delve into the real data or because they’re following with blind trust. Many of Kory’s colleagues have gone along with those they believe to be authoritative experts, even when their guidance defies logic and commonsense. Kory’s trust in the “experts,” however, started to erode the more that he learned.

One of Kory’s role models is Dr. Paul Marik, a critical care doctor at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in East Virginia, who is renowned for his work in creating the “Marik Cocktail,” which significantly reduces death rates from sepsis using inexpensive, safe, generic medications.

Marik was one of a small group of critical care physicians who formed FLCCC, which developed a highly effective COVID-19 treatment protocol known as MATH+. Marik is so in tune with science that if he reads a new study and has questions, he’ll contact the first author on the paper to get direct answers.

Right off the bat, the MATH+ protocol led to high survival rates. Out of more than 100 hospitalized COVID-19 patients treated with the MATH+ protocol by mid-April 2020, only two died. Both were in their 80s and had advanced chronic medical conditions.

After several tweaks and updates, the prophylaxis and early outpatient treatment protocol is now known as I-MASK+ while the hospital treatment has been renamed I-MATH+, due to the addition of ivermectin.

Kory is now a public face of FLCCC, and he’s forged a global network of colleagues who are willing to adapt to new information in any way they can to help patients. One of Kory’s biggest revelations involved the treatment of viruses — specifically, the fact that there are dozens of treatment options available, about 90% of which are repurposed, cost pennies and are readily available:

“I went into this pandemic believing what I’ve been taught my whole career, which is that there is no specific antiviral therapy … I mean, you get a cold, you just rest … and now here I am 18 months later — oh my gosh — there are literally two dozen compounds and now we have trial evidence showing pretty profound large magnitude benefits, either in the duration of symptoms, the duration of viral transmission, hospitalization and death.

We have a number of molecules that actually reduce mortality in what’s turned out to be a deadly viral disease. This isn’t the common cold, we’re clear on that.

I went from, there’s nothing to do for a virus to now, anytime I have a cold going forward, or any of my children, or any other virus that comes at us, we already have a whole armory of stuff that we can employ. And that data for those — which are best, which should be employed — is only going to increase.”

Giving Patients Agency Over Their Own Health
Marteson said that, since learning about accessible treatment options, “I feel like I have agency in my own health that I didn’t have before.” Kory mentions natural options like curcumin and nigella sativa, or black cumin, which he would have laughed off years ago, but now realizes they have multiple mechanisms by which they fight viruses:

“Reading about something like curcumin or nigella sativa, which if someone told me a year ago to take something like nigella sativa — black cumin seed — it would save your life in a viral disease, I would have literally burst out laughing … but when you look, there’s literally 10 years of lots of little trials and studies that have evaluated and defined multiple mechanisms of black cumin seed — immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antiviral.

So you have all of these building blocks, and then you have this trial from Pakistan — large randomized controlled trial with really large magnitude benefits — of literally nigella sativa and honey. And then you find out about honey. Honey also has pleotropic properties.”

Kory is driven to share what he’s learned with as many people as possible, because he believes that everyone should feel empowered to stay healthy, similar to what I have long advised — to take control of your health. He told Marteson:

“It’s so satisfying because now we have agency, and so many people have agency by learning this knowledge of things that are readily available, cheap, don’t need a prescription, that you can actually treat yourself with very safe compounds. Not only is that agency so satisfying, but boy does it seem critical for the future. Is this going to be the last viral pandemic?”

His index case with ivermectin — the first person with COVID-19 whom he treated with the drug — is also etched in his memory. The patient — a “slightly older, slightly overweight” woman — was two weeks into COVID-19 and still having fevers and night sweats, so still quite sick. He treated her with ivermectin and she woke up in the morning feeling great:

“Literally I saw what could only be described as a phenomenal response to a medication. So when we talk about data that we use, I’m sorry but I was sold right there on the first dose. First patient, first dose. And then I had repeated experiences.”

COVID-19 Is Highly Treatable
Fear has dominated the pandemic, but both Martenson and Kory say there’s no need to walk around in fear. As a lung and ICU expert, Kory is a master at treating acute illnesses which, he says, “is all about trajectories.” “When we make rounds on patients, we see them every day, we’re following their course … in an ICU, I have to be very knowledgeable about their minute-to-minute, or sometimes hour-to-hour trajectory,” he said.

He teaches medicine also, and he teaches his trainees to study trajectories in their patients. When the trajectory worsens, especially in critical illness, therapies must be instituted but, he says, when “I see a trajectory on the improvement, I always say just stand back. They’re getting better, they’re going to continue to get better …”

In the case of his index patient with ivermectin, she was on a steady trajectory, but it rapidly improved upon administration of ivermectin — a pattern he sees regularly with the drug. The ability to get a sense of this pattern recognition is what makes the difference between an expert and nonexpert in critical care medicine, Kory says.

“The longer you’re in medicine, the better you get at that and you can see which medicines are working.” In this case, ivermectin is one that quickly stood out from the rest. Especially if you’re an expert at trajectories, patterns and diseases, as Kory is, “you can figure things out much quicker than a massive, multicentered, double-blinded, randomized controlled trial.”

If there were one thing that Kory could share, it’s that he wants everyone to know that COVID-19 is a highly treatable disease:

“I want everybody to know how treatable this is … I’m not that worried about it for me, my friends, my family, my colleagues. I’m not worried about it for those who follow the FLCCC and our protocols because we know that they’re effective.

And I just hope that umbrella of reassurance and protection, which is to say there are effective treatments which will save your life and prevent the need for hospitalization, I just hope that number grows. But me personally, I’m not that bothered by COVID. As you know, I actually got COVID. It was a relatively mild case and so I also have natural immunity in my camp.”

Early treatment, however, is essential. One of his friends became ill with COVID-19 and made the mistake of thinking he had a cold. He didn’t contact Kory until he’d been sick for seven or eight days and by that time, he said, “I had to pull out all the stops for him. I really had to use every tool in my arsenal to keep him out of the hospital.” So if you have COVID-19, the sooner you implement the treatment protocol, the better.

There’s a War Against Truth
The successful treatment of COVID-19 using ivermectin and other therapies is being actively suppressed. Few, for instance, have heard about the astonishing success in Uttar Pradesh, India, which embraced large-scale prophylactic and therapeutic use of ivermectin for COVID-19 patients, close contacts of patients and health care workers.

They’ve since had a COVID-19 positivity rate of almost zero, marking a major public health achievement that Kory believes should be a model for the world. Even the World Health Organization praised Uttar Pradesh for their excellent public health measures, which included sending people out to villages to conduct rapid COVID-19 tests and, if positive, treat patients and close contacts with ivermectin.

WHO, however, did not mention ivermectin as part of Uttar Pradesh’s success story. Kory now calls the FLCCC an “army,” because “they’re actively fighting a war”:

“They’re challenging the pharmacists. They’re talking to their doctors. They’re writing to pharmacy boards … I don’t think war is an overstatement here. There’s a war on truth. There’s a war on free discourse and sharing of opinions. One of the catastrophic things is the way they branded misinformation on the level of a felony. Someone who has an opinion that differs from the agency’s is automatically medical misinformation.

It’s treated as though it’s a scourge of society that needs to be extinguished. I think people are fighting back against that. It’s nice to hear the army and the tribe is growing and most important is, I think we’re helping people. We’re arming people with agency and the ability to navigate a pretty confusing world.”

FLCCC’s I-MASK+ protocol can be downloaded in full, giving you step-by-step instructions on how to prevent and treat the early symptoms of COVID-19. FLCCC also has protocols for at-home prevention and early treatment, called I-MASS, which involves ivermectin, vitamin D3, a multivitamin and a digital thermometer to watch your body temperature in the prevention phase and ivermectin, melatonin, aspirin and antiseptic mouthwash for early at-home treatment.

Household or close contacts of COVID-19 patients may take ivermectin (18 milligrams, then repeat the dose in 48 hours) for post-exposure prevention. FLCCC also has a management protocol — I-RECOVER — for long-haul COVID-19 syndrome. The protocols are translated into 23 different languages to provide widespread, free access to this lifesaving information, including how to get ivermectin.

FLCCC remains hopeful that ivermectin will be formally adopted into national or international COVID-19 treatment guidelines in the near future.

References
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021
FLCCC Alliance, Ivermectin & COVID-19
Mountain Home May 1, 2021
FLCCC Alliance, Math+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
Dr. Pierre Kory Senate Testimony May 6, 2020 (PDF)
FLCCC Alliance I-MASK+ Protocol
FLCCC MATH+ Hospital Protocol
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 24:30
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 26:41
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 28:30
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 28:58
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 32:04
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 38:33
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 40:00
Indian Express May 12, 2021
World Health Organization May 7, 2021
Odysee, Peak Prosperity October 15, 2021, 1:04
FLCCC Alliance, I-Mask+
FLCCC Alliance, I-MASS
FLCCC Alliance, I-RECOVER
FLCCC, How to Get Ivermectin

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
MSM : bad news for children
« Reply #1668 on: February 11, 2022, 02:15:25 PM »
Pfizer vacc

for young children held up

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-pulls-fda-request-covid-184908059.html

parents all over the US are in tears tonight I am sure

:roll:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: February 13, 2022, 09:19:28 AM »
“We went from 15 days to Flatten the Curve to 18 Wheels to Flatten the Regime.”

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
More on Ivermectin
« Reply #1671 on: February 14, 2022, 08:07:58 PM »
HIV and ID Observations
An ongoing dialogue on HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases,
all matters medical, and some not so medical.
February 12th, 2022
The Rise and Fall of Ivermectin — 1 Year Later

Cheese consumption and death from bedsheets are highly correlated.

Here’s a confession few board-certified ID doctors will make — there was a brief period when I thought ivermectin could very well be an effective treatment for COVID-19.

It wasn’t when the in vitro data first came out. Therapeutic concentrations were not achievable in humans.

Nor when the anecdotal reports started pouring in, and sometimes making news. A former colleague of mine, a smart and clinically active person practicing in the Midwest, contacted me in late 2020 telling me that they acted as the primary medical consultant for a nursing home. Since they started using ivermectin, no patient had died or even been hospitalized from the disease. OK, a hopeful observation, but not proof.

Not when the figures appeared correlating ivermectin use and lower death rates from COVID-19 in some countries, mostly from tropical regions in South America and Asia. These figures always reminded me of these spurious (and often hilarious) correlations. Did you know that per capita cheese production correlated strongly with the number of people who died by becoming tangled in their bedsheets? Who knew? And what’s the mechanism?

And certainly not when these folks started pushing ivermectin with an enthusiasm that is frankly religious in intensity. This group’s treatment “protocols“, with their hodgepodge of antimicrobials (including ivermectin), immunomodulators, and vitamins — the kitchen sink approach — strain credibility.

Nope — my moment of greatest hope for ivermectin came just over a year ago, when Dr. Andrew Hill presented results from a meta-analysis of several randomized controlled trials, a presentation he would later also give to the NIH Guidelines panel. Andrew is a well-respected clinical researcher, someone well-known in the HIV research world.

In his analysis as first presented, the risk-ratio for mortality with ivermectin was 0.17 (95% confidence interval 0.08, 0.35), an 83% reduction in risk for dying. Outcomes for other endpoints (time to viral clearance, time to clinical recovery, duration of hospitalization) also favored treatment over controls.

Hearing these data, I reached out to Andrew to discuss his findings, and he generously discussed them with me. He acknowledged that the data were incomplete, but remained strongly suggestive of clinical benefit. Furthermore, he’d been in direct contact with the researchers who conducted the largest of these studies. They repeatedly reassured him that the data were sound.

I subsequently summarized my thoughts here in a post entitled, “Ivermectin for COVID-19 — Breakthrough Treatment or Hydroxychloroquine Redux?”; writing:

My take-home view? The clinical trials data for ivermectin look stronger than they ever did for hydroxychloroquine, but we’re not quite yet at the “practice changing” level. Results from at least 5 randomized clinical trials are expected soon that might further inform the decision. NIH treatment guidelines still recommend against use of ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19, a recommendation I support pending further data — we shouldn’t have to wait long.

What happened next? I offered Andrew the chance to submit the meta-analysis to Open Forum Infectious Diseases, which after conducting some additional analyses, he kindly did. Remember, at this time in early 2021, we had no readily available effective outpatient treatments COVID-19. Something inexpensive, safe, and widely available certainly would be most welcome.

After peer review and some revisions, with Andrew and his team reducing the survival effect size for ivermectin to 56% (still highly significant) due to some additional studies, we accepted the paper. We simultaneously solicited a thoughtful editorial from my Boston ID colleague Dr. Mark Siedner, entitled “Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19 Disease: Too Good to Pass Up or Too Good to Be True?”

Well, we now know that the second part of Mark’s brilliant title turned out to be the case — too good to be true. Many of the studies on which the meta-analysis was based were highly flawed, and one was outright fraudulent. The fake data problem came to light just shortly after the meta-analysis appeared in print.

To his credit, Andrew promptly contacted me when the news broke. He immediately offered to retract the original paper, and even better to submit a detailed analysis of what went wrong.

This revised paper has just been published, entitled “Ivermectin for COVID-19: Addressing Potential Bias and Medical Fraud.” It includes this extremely telling figure, which shows how the effect size of ivermectin on survival drops to meaningless with exclusion of the fraudulent and potentially flawed studies:

Read the full paper! But if you don’t have time, here’s the lesson:

These revised results highlight the need for rigorous quality assessments, for authors to share patient-level data, and for efforts to avoid publication bias for registered studies. These steps are vital to facilitate accurate conclusions on clinical treatments.

Indeed. And for whatever role I played as an editor in sustaining the confusion — and sometimes heated conflicts — over this potential treatment for COVID-19, I deeply regret it and apologize. I hope this post, and even more, Andrew’s revision, explain what happened, and hope we all can learn something from this mistake. Certainly I did.

Meanwhile, several large placebo-controlled trials continue to test ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment in outpatients. It still might do something (though at this point I’m not very hopeful). At least one of the studies — COVID-OUT — is fully enrolled, and ACTIV-6 is far along, so more data will be forthcoming soon.

Will these results be enough to quell the controversy about whether ivermectin has a role in treatment COVID-19, settling the issue once and for all? Let’s hope so.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Covid, Gov Polis, D-CO
« Reply #1672 on: February 15, 2022, 06:57:51 AM »
I have heard even Republicans in Colorado and elsewhere compliment the liberal Governor on this.
From NY Magazine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-colorado-covid-playbook/ar-AATPCNa

I think they got through the whole Colo covid story without mentioning he is an openly gay Democrat governing something more significant than small town parking meters.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 07:11:28 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Brought to you by Pfizer!
« Reply #1673 on: February 16, 2022, 03:32:28 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Moving the goalposts
« Reply #1674 on: February 18, 2022, 07:03:04 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: February 18, 2022, 03:43:00 PM »
I saw this study this am in my email

didn't post here because I figured I would just get people mad who would post back counter arguments and articles and would just be going in circles for no good reason.

I have only prescribed ivermectin once for corona to a chiropractor who keep insisting on it.

I have prescribed this now and then for parasites

like mites!

works great for that.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: February 19, 2022, 03:30:07 AM »
I think it safe to say the Berenson would have been glad to trumpet success for Ivermectin, so the clarity of his words here carries extra weight.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 12:46:02 PM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Omicron delivered more immunity than all vaccines combined
« Reply #1679 on: February 19, 2022, 04:45:33 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: In whom do you trust?
« Reply #1680 on: February 20, 2022, 06:01:31 AM »
China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Policy Holds Lessons for Other Nations
Enormous resources, local cooperation enable China to suppress infections with less disruption to life than in countries where pandemic still rages

By Greg Ip
Follow
Updated Feb. 16, 2022 2:45 pm ET

Ever since China adopted its policy of stamping out every Covid-19 infection, outsiders have wondered whether it could last. With each new, more infectious variant, “zero Covid” has required more vigilant and frequent crackdowns on daily activity.

And yet it has lasted. And seen from inside China, the results are remarkable. Foreigners in Beijing for the Olympics may be confined to a dystopian bubble in constant fear of being quarantined. But outside the bubble, life in the city looks close to normal with stores, museums and offices operating and subway and road traffic in line with this time of year in 2019. Americans only now are moving on from the coronavirus. Most Chinese did so back in 2020.

It is difficult for westerners to evaluate China’s Covid-19 response dispassionately. Mistrust still runs high over China’s muzzling of information about the virus in Wuhan in late 2019, its refusal to accept that the pandemic originated there and failure to cooperate more with international investigations over its origins. China’s intrusive measures for tracking, tracing and isolating infected people are seen as an extension of a surveillance state that would be intolerable in a democracy with individual rights. Indeed, the Chinese Communist Party touts its Covid-19 success as proof its governance is superior to American-style democracy.

And yet this geopolitical tension tends to muddy zero Covid’s achievements and its lessons for other countries, including democracies. It appears to have delivered what every country sought two years ago: low deaths with the least possible economic disruption. While there are questions over the reliability of China’s official Covid death toll, it appears to rank among the world’s lowest on a per capita basis, and its gross domestic product finished 2021 roughly where pre-pandemic trends predicted.

China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Policy Creates New Supply-Chain Worries
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

To keep out Covid-19, China closed some border gates late last year, leaving produce to rot in trucks. Restrictions like these and rules at some Chinese ports, the gateways for goods headed to the world, could cascade into delays in the global supply chain. Photo composite: Emily Siu

It is true, as critics claim, that zero Covid can’t be sustained indefinitely. China will eventually have to coexist with a virus that is permanently entrenched in the human population. Hong Kong’s spreading outbreak illustrates how difficult test, trace and isolate becomes once infections are widespread enough.

Yet it is worth studying how mainland China has sustained zero Covid this long. China put enormous resources behind the effort, most importantly on testing capacity: A city of fewer than five million people is expected to screen every inhabitant using sensitive PCR tests in two days, and a city of more than five million in three days. The port city of Tianjin tested its entire population of 14 million in 4.5 hours last month, state media reported. By contrast, testing became backlogged or unavailable for many in numerous U.S. cities during the Omicron wave.

Beijing also has modified zero Covid to make it less disruptive. The lockdown of Xi’an, a city of 13 million, for a month through late January is the exception. Under a more targeted approach dubbed “dynamic clearing,” restrictions typically cover just a district, a neighborhood or a building. “Some localities endure tough restrictions and disruption for a short period of time so that most of the country can exist without restrictions most of the time—a balance that so far has enjoyed reasonable popular support,” Cui Ernan of Gavekal Dragonomics, a China-focused research service, wrote last month.

This hasn’t been costless. China’s consumer spending has been hit hard by lockdowns and travel restrictions, though strong exports have offset the impact on overall growth. Yanzhong Huang, a health expert at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York, said 4.4 million small businesses closed in the first 11 months of last year while just 1.3 million new ones registered. China, he estimates, spent nearly $100 billion on domestic vaccines that are far less effective than western mRNA shots that it refuses to approve. Those under lockdown have suffered inconvenience, disrupted travel and family separations, he said.

Yet life was much less affected by Covid-19 in China than in other countries last year, according to an index of restrictions and mobility developed by Goldman Sachs. Elsewhere, waves of the pandemic have hurt business, closed schools and triggered mask mandates while incurring steep, unquantifiable costs in illness and death. Disruptions and deaths will no doubt mount when China eventually lifts zero Covid, but it has bought time to build up vaccines, therapies and healthcare facilities to mitigate the impact.

Of course, citizens deprived of their freedom or livelihoods can’t vote the Communist Party out of office or protest in the streets. Still, ordinary Chinese appear to support and willingly cooperate with zero Covid because they see its benefits.

That suggests there is more to China’s success than an absence of democracy. A recent study in Lancet sought to explain why some countries had lower Covid-19 infection and death rates through last September. It controlled for factors such as population density, per capita income, age and pre-existing conditions. One finding: “There is no relationship between democracy and performance that we could find in this pandemic,” said Thomas Bollyky, one of the authors and director of the global health program at the Council on Foreign Relations. The death rate is low in autocratic China but high in autocratic Russia; low in democratic Taiwan but high in the democratic U.S.

What did make a difference, the study found, is trust. The more citizens trust the government, or each other, the more effectively a country dealt with Covid-19. Intuitively, citizens who trust the government are more likely to comply with social distancing, contact tracing and mask and vaccine mandates. Where trust is lacking, citizens are less likely to comply and governments less likely to ask. Interpersonal trust encourages citizens to do things that protect others, and to believe others will do the same.

According to the World Values Survey, trust in government is high in China and low in the U.S. Mr. Bollyky acknowledged survey respondents in autocratic countries may censor their views. But even leaving out China, he said the results held. Covid-19 outcomes generally are better where more people trust the government (New Zealand, South Korea) or each other (Denmark, Canada).

The lesson of China’s success, then, isn’t that autocracy is superior. It’s that U.S. democracy needs to work better.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: February 20, 2022, 06:54:20 AM »
"Yet life was much less affected by Covid-19 in China than in other countries last year, according to an index of restrictions and mobility developed by Goldman Sachs."

:-o

https://www.gspublishing.com/content/research/en/reports/2020/04/27/3a0089c7-c1d1-4243-8dbd-da6141a501be.html

our governor is another GS alumni
is this where he got his strict lock down measures from ?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: February 20, 2022, 02:29:45 PM »
China's stats are even less trustworthy than Fauci's.

"Yet life was much less affected by Covid-19 in China than in other countries last year, according to an index of restrictions and mobility developed by Goldman Sachs."

:-o

https://www.gspublishing.com/content/research/en/reports/2020/04/27/3a0089c7-c1d1-4243-8dbd-da6141a501be.html

our governor is another GS alumni
is this where he got his strict lock down measures from ?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:54:26 AM by G M »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: February 21, 2022, 03:18:26 AM »
I know, I know-- the irony is an article- in the WSJ yet!- about the role of trust actually trusting China.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Covid down 87% since the peak of Omicron
« Reply #1685 on: February 21, 2022, 02:57:26 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10535335/FDA-considering-FOURTH-dose-COVID-19-vaccine-making-annual-shot.html

FDA considers 4th dose plus annual shot.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Covid down 87% since the peak of Omicron
« Reply #1686 on: February 21, 2022, 03:12:12 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10535335/FDA-considering-FOURTH-dose-COVID-19-vaccine-making-annual-shot.html

FDA considers 4th dose plus annual shot.

No winter of severe illness and death? I was promised a winter of severe illness and death.

Must be time for the next bioweapon release.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Do note though that unvaxxed remain 3X higher
« Reply #1689 on: February 25, 2022, 05:24:02 AM »
COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations Jump Among Vaccinated: CDC Data
By Zachary Stieber February 24, 2022 Updated: February 24, 2022biggersmaller Print
COVID-19 case and hospitalization rates increased among people who got a COVID-19 vaccine following the emergence of the Omicron virus variant, according to newly published data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

According to the data, which is submitted to the CDC by health departments across the country, the COVID-19 case rate in fully vaccinated people rose by more than 1,000 percent between Dec. 11, 2021, and Jan. 8, 2022.

Fully vaccinated refers to people who received two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines, or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

The CDC doesn’t count a person as fully vaccinated until 14 days have elapsed from his or her final shot.

The case rate among those who also received a booster dose skyrocketed as well, rising some 2,400 percent between the same dates.

While cases also rose among the unvaccinated, the jump in infections among the vaccinated closed the gap between the populations. As a result, people who haven’t received a vaccine were just 3.2 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 in January.

COVID-19-associated hospitalizations also increased among the vaccinated, from 1.4 per 100,000 for the fully vaccinated for the week ending Dec. 18, 2021, to 35.2 per 100,000 in the week ending Jan. 8, according to data from a surveillance system managed by the CDC.

People who got a booster were less likely to require hospital care, but the hospitalization rate among the boosted also rose from December 2021 to January.

And deaths attributed to COVID-19 increased during the same time period among the vaccinated, including among the boosted.

Epoch Times Photo
(CDC)
Other data sources also point to vaccines performing worse after Omicron, including studies published by the CDC in January, which has narrowed the gap between the unvaccinated and vaccinated in terms of cases and hospitalizations.

Some research, though, signals that boosters restore much of the lost protection, including a study performed by researchers with Kaiser Permanente and Moderna published in Nature Medicine on Feb. 21.

“Our results suggest that third doses may be needed sooner than 6 months after the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to protect against omicron infection,” Hung Fu Tseng, a Kaiser researcher, said in a statement. “Reassuringly, 3 doses provide strong protection against COVID-19 hospitalization due to either the omicron or delta variant.”

Just days after the study, though, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel told investors on a call that a second booster would be necessary because of waning protection from the vaccine, including the first booster.

“This year, we expect to see continued primary vaccination and boosting in the Southern Hemisphere in the first half, and a shift to boosters as a fourth dose booster in the Northern Hemisphere in the second half of the year, similar to flu vaccines,” Bancel said.

U.S. health officials have said they’re considering whether to authorize second boosters for the general public.

The CDC data also showed a jump in case, hospitalization, and death rates among the unvaccinated, but the increase wasn’t as significant as compared to that recorded among the vaccinated.

The CDC says unvaccinated adults were 2.6 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 in January compared to fully vaccinated adults and 3.2 times more likely when compared to boosted adults; at least 30 times more likely to be hospitalized in December 2021 due to COVID-19 compared to boosted Americans 18 or older, 14 times more likely to die from COVID-19 in December 2021 compared to the fully vaccinated, and 41 times more likely to die in December 2021 versus the boosted.

Cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have plummeted in both the unvaccinated and vaccinated in recent weeks, driving many states to rescind COVID-19 restrictions.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Kattie Meyer died by suicide
« Reply #1693 on: March 04, 2022, 06:10:40 AM »
https://www.today.com/news/sports/katie-meyer-death-parents-interview-rcna18694

but no further details

though she faced some sore of disciplinary action by the school
for 'defending another student'?

what?!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Fauci gone - we have another crises for the left to play us with
« Reply #1695 on: March 05, 2022, 10:44:22 AM »
I think he was on some cable last night
first view of him in a while

but I was not paying attention
was doing something else

I haven't bothered with him in well over a yr.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 06, 2022, 03:30:05 AM »
 :-o :-o :-o