Author Topic: Big Guy Biden & Son (Hunter) and family  (Read 72257 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Big Guy Biden & Son (Hunter) and family
« Reply #656 on: August 09, 2023, 07:53:11 AM »
the oligarchs were providing grievance counseling for Joe who had lost Beau.

days Dan Goldman and Jamie Raskin
and the entire media...... :roll:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Repubs release Hunter bank records
« Reply #657 on: August 09, 2023, 09:34:15 AM »
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/hldforeign-oligarchs-moved-millions-biden-tied-firms-meeting-joe

wondering if the Dems will use THIS as reason to announce Trump indictment in GA

or are they waiting for more opportune time.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Special Counsel
« Reply #658 on: August 11, 2023, 12:03:20 PM »
Special Counsel *finally" appointed -> me -> glad

but the attorney is David Weiss - > me -> bad and mad

I smell a rat

this guy is certainly not "independent"

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 13, 2023, 09:46:55 AM »
A simple but insightful point that needs to be the center of analysis.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Coke evidence destroyed
« Reply #661 on: August 14, 2023, 06:17:05 AM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Big Guy Biden & Son (Hunter) and family, 50 million
« Reply #662 on: August 16, 2023, 07:48:02 AM »
Now they are saying an amount over $50 million, and these people have the bank records.  They admit the laptop is real and no Democrat has asked who the "Big Guy" is.
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/14/north-of-50-million-gop-rep-mace-says-biden-payouts-even-higher-than-reported/

If my son (daughter) took in 50 million, I think I would notice.

It's the anniversary of the horrible Afghanistan departure, our president is proven corrupt, and we're talking about what did or didn't happen 2020 in Georgia.

If someone could hit the right notes right now, they should be able to win 49 states.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Stone Cold Crooked, Biden corruption linked and sourced
« Reply #664 on: August 26, 2023, 05:17:45 AM »
https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/blog/2023-8-24-the-bidens-stone-cold-crooked-8-this-is-getting-ridiculous

There are people in prison right now where the bribery payments only went to their children.  But with the bidens, all the prosecutors are doing is letting the statute of limitations expire on various illegal acts.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 05:23:25 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 26, 2023, 08:10:12 AM »
Haven't noticed Andrew Weissmann on MSPCP claiming there is "no there there" to smiling nodding hosts lately.

Of course I don't watch MSPCP much at all.

Maybe for a minute or two while changing stations.

The commercials are most informative for information while the MSPCP programs are really the commercials - advertising for the DNC .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
leaked report : Hunter to be indicted ; on gun charge
« Reply #672 on: September 07, 2023, 08:22:51 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12488901/Federal-prosecutors-plan-indict-Hunter-Biden-gun-charges-end-month.html

hmmm.

Dems never do anything without contemplating if would or would not hurt their cause

something suggests:

this is to deflect away from Joe being involved with the influence peddling

perhaps to throw Joe under the bus since his poll numbers are bad

or other?

not sure , but sure that politcal calculations are behind this - as always with Dems

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Whatever happened to the tax and FARA charges?
« Reply #675 on: September 15, 2023, 06:01:41 PM »

As you watch today's Kabuki theater of the Chattering Class about Hunter's gun charges, ask yourself:

What happened to the tax charges?

Where are the FARA charges?

Not familiar with FARA?  Here, I'll help you:

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/paul-manafort-guilty-plea-highlights-increased-enforcement-foreign-agents-registration-act

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Whatever happened to the tax and FARA charges?
« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2023, 03:49:02 PM »
"What happened to the tax charges?
Where are the FARA charges?"

For Hunter yes, but more importantly for slow Joe. Wasn't he involved and benefited from all the same relationships and transactions?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 05:37:10 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 17, 2023, 06:12:05 AM »
Yup.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 17, 2023, 09:52:36 AM »
I like Turley a lot, but this strikes me as a bit on the tepid side and he utterly misses pointing out that Weiss, as a DOJ employee, does not meet the DOJ requirements that a special counsel NOT be a DOJ employee.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 18, 2023, 09:05:23 AM »
"I like Turley a lot, but this strikes me as a bit on the tepid side and he utterly misses pointing out that Weiss, as a DOJ employee, does not meet the DOJ requirements that a special counsel NOT be a DOJ employee."

I have heard him say on air that Weiss should NOT be appointed a SC as per DOJ policy.

He has claimed he did not vote for Trump.

Lamenting him in a SLATE article is to me a badge of honesty and objectivity and gives him credibility :

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/11/what-happened-to-jonathan-turley-really.html

The only prominent attorney like him, previously liberal who is coming out against the lib lawfare onslaught (with definite personal sacrifice) is of course Dershowitz.

That I can think of .

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ
« Reply #683 on: September 19, 2023, 06:53:59 PM »
Biden’s Document Story
Either the president has been telling another falsehood or the special counsel isn’t doing his job.
James Freeman
By
James Freeman
Follow
Sept. 18, 2023 4:49 pm ET

Gift unlocked article

Listen

(5 min)

President Joe Biden arrives on the South lawn of the White House on Sunday after a visit to Wilmington, Del. PHOTO: CHRIS KLEPONIS - POOL VIA CNP/ZUMA PRESS
President Joe Biden’s Justice Department is aggressively prosecuting his predecessor Donald Trump over the handling of classified documents. Meanwhile recent press reports suggest that Mr. Biden has been untruthful about a Justice investigation into his own handling of classified materials.

The Journal’s Aruna Viswanatha and Sadie Gurman report:

... special counsel Robert Hur has been negotiating with President Biden’s lawyers for weeks over the contours of an interview with the president, according to people familiar with the matter. Hur was appointed by [Biden Attorney General Merrick Garland] in January to investigate why classified documents ended up at a Washington think-tank office used by Biden after he left the vice presidency, and at his Wilmington, Del., home.
The two sides are still discussing many details of the interview, including what the scope of questions would be, the people said.
On Aug. 25, Steven Nelson reported for the New York Post:

President Biden on Friday denied a report that special counsel Robert Hur is seeking to interview him as part of an investigation into Biden’s alleged mishandling of classified documents.
“There’s no such request and no such interest,” Biden told reporters after emerging from a Pilates class in South Lake Tahoe, Calif., near where he is vacationing at billionaire Tom Steyer’s lakefront home.
While it’s possible that the discussions reported by the Journal began right after Mr. Biden’s denial, his story doesn’t square with this Aug. 11 report from Monica Alba and Carol Lee of NBC News:

Attorneys for President Joe Biden and the special counsel appointed to investigate his handling of classified documents have been negotiating for about a month over the terms under which he would be interviewed, two people familiar with the matter said.
Discussions between Biden’s lawyers and special counsel Robert Hur’s office are focused on how, when and where the interview might take place, as well as the scope of the questions, these people said. They stressed that the negotiations are ongoing and that no agreement has been reached.
More than three weeks after the president’s denial, NBC hasn’t corrected or retracted its story. While NBC is far from perfect, it’s perhaps sad to say that the network has far more credibility on this issue than our president does.

Mr. Biden maintains that he’s deeply concerned about the appropriate handling of classified information. He claimed to be surprised by last year’s revelations of classified material improperly stored at his home and office. Since at least January the White House has been claiming that the president is “fully cooperating” with the investigation. But of course if all of this were true then by now the investigation might already have been concluded, as in the case of former Vice President Mike Pence. Way back in January this column noted:

Nearly three months after the discovery of classified government documents in Joe Biden’s former private office at the Penn Biden Center, the government maintains that the president is fully cooperating in investigating this matter. Yet as the weeks have turned into months, no one has yet disclosed how classified documents ended up in the Penn Biden office, the Biden home and the Biden garage. This naturally raises the question of who on the Biden staff is not being cooperative.
As for the recent reporting on the investigation, if Mr. Biden really was telling the truth in August when he claimed the special counsel had no interest in interviewing him, then the investigation has even less credibility. What serious investigator wouldn’t want to interview the person who had access to government secrets and on whose property the documents were stashed?

The Journal report of negotiations suggests that Joe Biden’s lawyers have been working long and hard to protect their client from potential legal jeopardy. That’s his right and that’s their job. But this episode underlines that “fully cooperating” is among the Beltway’s most egregious examples of the abuse of language in a town chock full of them.

Speaking of Biden legal challenges, the president’s son Hunter Biden is suing the Internal Revenue Service and alleging that IRS whistleblowers have violated his privacy in the course of alleging that the government has not appropriately pursued the case against him.

“Mr. Biden has cooperated fully with the IRS investigation,” claims Hunter Biden’s legal filing.

Some may wonder why Hunter Biden is suing the IRS, rather than the whistleblowers who are by definition not acting as spokesmen for the government and are in fact criticizing the government.

Perhaps Hunter Biden is confident that his father’s IRS would never punch back at him with a so-called Rule 11 letter and then a motion to the court to impose sanctions for a frivolous claim.

James Freeman is the co-author of “The Cost: Trump, China and American Revival” and also the co-author of “Borrowed Time: Two Centuries of Booms, Busts and Bailouts at Citi.”

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Turley : what needs to be shown
« Reply #688 on: October 01, 2023, 09:01:36 AM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4231226-biden-impeachment-what-the-house-may-charge-and-what-it-needs-to-show/

Not sure I follow all his logic

in one sense he says Biden clearly lied and family benefitted which is enough
then he also states it must be shown Biden himself benefitted

Trey Gowdy pointed out that it is good to have the Congressional inquiry since they have subpoena power
 but it will still take long time because Congress does not have enforcement power over the subpoenas.

Has to go through Courts or Federal Marshalls office which of course takes time.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 01, 2023, 11:35:17 AM »
yes  - total Abbe Lowell BS !

and we don't need a quantum computer to figure this out!

Abbe : thank you!  and that will be 1 million dollars please !

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hunter selling influence ( excuse me, I meant art work)
« Reply #694 on: October 03, 2023, 09:55:13 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
above the law
« Reply #695 on: October 04, 2023, 09:33:09 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-nominates-hunter-biden-s-former-legal-colleague-to-lead-special-counsel-office/ar-AA1hI2C7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2b45837dc0f149ba834cc0e731476a82&ei=11

I'll give you 2 guesses as to which law school this guy went to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampton_Dellinger

if one only learned about which American law schools exist in the nation from the DC news circuit
one would think there were no more than half a dozen.
And almost all lawyers went to Harvard, Yale Columbia, Georgetown, NYU, Stamford

Number of Law Schools in the US There are 205 ABA-approved law schools and about 32 Non-ABA approved law schools. ...
ABA-Approved Law Schools /”ABA-approved law schools offer a legal education that meets certain ABA standards set forth by the Council and Accreditation Committee of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.” ..

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Alex Marlow book
« Reply #696 on: October 07, 2023, 12:22:11 PM »
Alex on O'Reilly radio show recently and even longer better interview with Mark Levin .

He claims Biden is far more aware and scheming then one would think. He has huge "rolodex" from 50 yrs he can count on.
His main goal according to Alex is to establish that he is one of the greatest Presidents of all time.
Probably seduced by lib historians advising him to stay the course and be transformative, with the war on fossil fuel, immigration, woke etc that he will be judged well in the future by the libs.

He was always gaff prone , forgetful , and ferociously loyal to his family.
His goal was for a dynasty.  Beau was to be the son who would carry the torch.

Marlow does seem to think Joe will run , and is more astute then he appears and making more decisions then it seems ( Afghanistan was "all him")

Biden is one evil SOB .

FWIW :

I beg to differ.  He may want to run but I doubt he will get a nod just because he is still breathing .

Marlow also points out the rigging of the election(s) will be on steroids from his vantage point. Every human being that normally would not vote will have mail in ballot filled for them by the Dem mob.

This for sure I agree.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile