Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584202 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary has Russia Collusion Problem
« Reply #1701 on: February 25, 2019, 01:40:15 PM »
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/judicial-watchs-weekly-update-another-clinton-cover-up/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tipsheet&utm_term=members&utm_content=20190225212511

Hillary Clinton has Russia Collusion Problem

All of the huffing and puffing about President Trump and Russia these past two years effectively took the spotlight off Hillary Clinton and her foundation’s activities. That, I suspect, is the purpose of the Mueller/Comey/Rosenstein/McCabe farce. Our chief investigative reporter, Micah Morrison, updates us in his latest Investigative Bulletin.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion with Russia by the Trump presidential campaign dominates the news, but behind the scenes another bombshell story is coming together piece by piece. Was the Clinton network knee-deep in Russians, and did the FBI shut down an investigation that would have provided answers about Clinton collusion?

Judicial Watch is one of the few organizations in pursuit of the story. We filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the Justice Department after it failed to respond to our request for “all communications” related to “the closure or possible closure of an investigation into the Clinton Foundation” in 2016. Last week, in a separate lawsuit, we uncovered evidence pointing to undisclosed documents related to controversial FBI official Andrew McCabe and potential charges against Mrs. Clinton.

We sued for records of a meeting between a top FBI official and an attorney for a Clinton-connected law firm related to then-candidate Trump and Russia, a story first reported by Fox News. And we’ve taken a skeptical look at the appointment by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions of U.S. Attorney John Huber to “evaluate certain issues” rising from the 2016 election.

One of those issues is the Uranium One controversy. Russia’s Rosatom atomic energy corporation in 2010 received U.S. permission, including a sign-off from Hillary Clinton’s State Department, to buy Uranium One, a Canadian company that owned significant American uranium assets. Was the Russian purchase of Uranium One connected to payments to the Clinton network and improper actions by Secretary of State Clinton?

Judicial Watch is lonely on the story but not alone. The Hill’s indefatigable John Solomon a year ago broke the news that the Clinton Foundation was under FBI investigation. “The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state,” Solomon reported.

Earlier this month, Solomon was at it again. Revisiting an episode that has “escaped significant attention,” Solomon reports that there is “clear evidence now that shows Hillary Clinton’s family and charity profited from Moscow and simultaneously facilitated official government actions benefitting Russia.”

The episode centers around the Skolkovo Innovation Center, a high-tech business center launched in Moscow in 2009. Five years later, as Skolkovo entities expanded in the U.S., the FBI issued an extraordinary public warning, saying that the Skolkovo connection “may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies.”

Solomon notes that Secretary of State Clinton’s “handprint was everywhere” on the Skolkovo project, part of an attempt by the U.S. to reboot Russia relations. Leading the Russian side of the project was oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, a Putin-connected billionaire and Clinton Foundation donor. Firms connected to the oligarch donated at least $75,000 to the foundation. As the Skolkovo collaboration got underway, Solomon reminds us, Bill Clinton made his way to Moscow and was paid a jaw-dropping $500,000 for a speech to a Russian investment bank, Renaissance Capital.

Solomon reports that Bill Clinton sought permission from the State Department to meet with Vekselberg and “Arkady Dvorkovich, a senior official of Rosatom,” during the Moscow trip. This was at the time Rostom was “seeking State’s permission to buy Uranium One.” The Washington Examiner notes that the Clintons’ “relationship to Vekselberg continued throughout Hillary Clinton’s time at the State Department.”

Solomon adds additional details on possible Clinton collusion with the Russians—read his full report here. And Viktor Vekselberg certainly is a busy man, making a cameo in the Mueller probe and turning up in various other sketchy endeavors. Not everything in the Russia story comes up as collusion, cover-up or crime, but Solomon correctly notes that evidence related to Skolkovo, Rosatom and Uranium One “shows that the Clintons financially benefitted from Russia—personally and inside their charity—at the same time they were involved in U.S. government actions that rewarded Moscow and increased U.S. security risks.”

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
HRC: count me out
« Reply #1704 on: March 05, 2019, 05:06:51 AM »
Done.  4 years ago would have been a better time for this announcement.
Link on Drudge.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1707 on: March 22, 2019, 04:59:17 PM »
I am more inclined , unlike Dick , who does have good ideas , that it is less likely Trump is holding the DOJ back from investigating Clinton because
of totally STUPID SHIT like this :

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-communications-may-have-broken-the-law-democrats-say-213621315.html

How can Trump make case now?
Oh yea i get it the kids are not really government employees  .... blah blah blah

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 22, 2019, 06:05:50 PM »
Know nothing about Ivanka, but I gather the assertion is that Jared (and I am NOT a fan) used WhatsApp for security, and screen shot contents (provided?) for purposes of meeting Govt. Records Act.  Don't get stampeded , , , yet.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: March 29, 2019, 09:34:04 AM »
"LAWSUIT SEEKS DOCUMENTS POTENTIALLY SHOWING FBI IGNORED INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IG EVIDENCE THAT CHINESE HACKED CLINTON’S SERVER"

Rush pointed out yesterday that we also have no clue who or what , if anything hacked the Democrat National Committee
computer as they would not turn over their devices for analysis

Gee I wonder why?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
JW - please go after kardashians next
« Reply #1712 on: April 11, 2019, 05:50:14 PM »
i hope they go after the Kardashians next .  I can't stand turning on the online yahoo news and seeing half naked photos of them  every day for yrs.

I prefer Greta Garbo, Barbara Stanwyck ,or  Rosalyn Russell types

not sleezy looking talentless one.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The Hillbillary Clintons Year of the Rat
« Reply #1714 on: April 26, 2019, 10:37:58 AM »

https://www.amazon.com/Year-Rat-Clinton-Compromised-Security/dp/0895263335/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=year%20of%20the%20rat&qid=1556296332&s=books&sr=1-3&fbclid=IwAR1o5cHa5_wn4DpZUC-k191ufB2i5ZjOwvuChp_Ae1t9hmWtJS1BtfJahak

AMAZON DESCRIPTION:

While many political journalists largely considered the second term of Bill Clinton's presidency in terms of his romantic interludes, Edward Timperlake and William C. Triplett II follow up on one of the more controversial scandals of the 1996 reelection campaign. The Democratic National Committee was eventually forced to return $2.8 million in illegal contributions, much of it from foreign nationals, and much of it brought to the party by fundraising executive John Huang.

Huang originally represented U.S. interests for the Riady family, a powerful family of Indonesian businessmen with close ties to the Communist Chinese government. James Riady had been a "Friend of Bill" since 1977, and the two authors all but insinuate that the Riadys "scouted" Clinton--whether as an unwitting dupe, a sleeper agent, or merely an exploitable opportunist is never quite clear--and helped underwrite his bid for the White House. Why? So they could get John Huang a Commerce Department appointment... one that came with a top-secret security clearance.

Timperlake and Triplett gather together an astonishing--and largely convincing--mass of evidence that the Clinton-Gore administration "has made a series of Faustian bargains and policy blunders that have allowed a hostile power to further its aims in Washington." In addition to the potential security breach represented by Huang, they document numerous policy decisions that risk strengthening the technological and military power of Communist China, power that might well be used against the United States in the future.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the old hag still at it
« Reply #1715 on: May 09, 2019, 02:14:48 PM »
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-hits-new-hampshire-fresh-off-speaking-tour-clinton-heads-to-first-primary-state/

this thread just won't die, till she and he do.

I suppose Dartmouth wasted money paying her for the propaganda spittle the comes forth from her mouth.

Why not lower tuition by that amount?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: the old hag still at it
« Reply #1716 on: May 09, 2019, 08:31:14 PM »
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-hits-new-hampshire-fresh-off-speaking-tour-clinton-heads-to-first-primary-state/

this thread just won't die, till she and he do.

I suppose Dartmouth wasted money paying her for the propaganda spittle the comes forth from her mouth.

Why not lower tuition by that amount?

2020 is her year!

**Fingers crossed**

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 12, 2019, 04:57:05 PM »

Judicial Watch announced that it obtained 44 pages of records from the State Department through court-ordered discovery revealing that the Obama White House was tracking a December 2012 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking records concerning then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of an unsecure, non-government email system. Months after the Obama White House involvement, the State Department responded to the requestor, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), falsely stating that no such records existed.

Judicial Watch’s discovery is centered upon whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system and whether the State Department acted in bad faith in processing Judicial Watch’s FOIA request for communications from Clinton’s office. U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as E.W. Priestap, to be deposed or answer written questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

“These documents suggest the Obama White House knew about the Clinton email lies being told to the public at least as early as December 2012,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “A federal court granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton emails because the court wanted answers about a government cover-up of the Clinton emails. And now we have answers because it looks like the Obama White House orchestrated the Clinton email cover-up.”

More from our press release here: http://jwatch.us/oam3mf

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: July 07, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »
If your life insurance company finds out you are a friend or associate of the Clintons, do your rates go up?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hill : time to fight for democracy
« Reply #1724 on: July 18, 2019, 03:44:15 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/18/hillary-clinton-trump-rally-shows-time-has-come-again-to-fight-for-democracy/

that's right Hill , that is why Trump won  and we support him no matter what and what we have been trying to do for 10 yrs.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary Clintons FOB Jeffrey Epstein dead, 26 flights together
« Reply #1725 on: August 10, 2019, 01:59:51 PM »
I assume he killed himself to end his own saga of public shaming.  There was no way out this time.

The second best theory connects to the people who might want him to not talk, top of the list, Bill Clinton.  26 flights together:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Some other friends and associates of the Clintons also faced untimely demises:
https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/
James McDougal, Vince Foster, Sandy Burglar, Jeffrey Epstein all dead.  Just bad luck?

It's hard to keep the list up to date, but good riddance to the latest casualty.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 10, 2019, 06:27:29 PM »
"Sandy Burglar "

ha ha :)

another possibility is someone paid the corrections people to look the other way - maybe Epstine himself.   
still quit suspicious.  Like Herman Goering and the prison guard conspiracy theory.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Hillbillary Clintons FOB Jeffrey Epstein dead, 26 flights together
« Reply #1728 on: August 10, 2019, 08:34:23 PM »
"No one was more shocked at Jeffery Epstein's suicide than Jeffery Epstein!"

I assume he killed himself to end his own saga of public shaming.  There was no way out this time.

The second best theory connects to the people who might want him to not talk, top of the list, Bill Clinton.  26 flights together:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Some other friends and associates of the Clintons also faced untimely demises:
https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/
James McDougal, Vince Foster, Sandy Burglar, Jeffrey Epstein all dead.  Just bad luck?

It's hard to keep the list up to date, but good riddance to the latest casualty.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 11, 2019, 06:12:48 AM »
CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide

- Babylon Bee. (satire?)

James McDougal was 57, in federal custody, cooperating with Ken Starr, died of... old age??

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
seems like the Left is more
« Reply #1730 on: August 11, 2019, 07:29:15 AM »
outraged then the right which is a bit of a surprise since more dems involved as far as I can tell.

I guess the outrage is (rightfully) coming from the "me 2 angle".

While the manipulation of these girls is disgusting
it is still clear some if not most  , of these girls knew exactly what was going on .  Come on you go to some rich old man's mansion or  island for cash ? 

I can believe a few were naive but surely many were not.
But who wouldn't want to get on the gravy train now.  I mean they were girls for hire to start with.

That said, if I had a daughter who got mixed up in this I would have liked to have taken some jujitsu classed and strangled Epstein myself.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
encrypted email account from CD post previously
« Reply #1736 on: August 17, 2019, 08:11:59 AM »
with regards to the guy who was allegedly the one to send 30 k emails to encrypted google email account and who refused to cooperate with IG and Senate committee

Paul Combetta

was granted immunity in '016:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html

double standard so obvious ...... as always

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Careful Donald you will get what you wish for
« Reply #1738 on: October 09, 2019, 04:44:43 AM »
Thanks Donald ,  we are now seeing more and more trial balloons.
She is just waiting for her mob , surely they chat behind the scenes feeling more and more confident everyday with Biden in a mess, Warren and Sanders too left , thinking why not us again?

We beat Trump in the popular vote.  We can win a few Midwestern states a second time around.
Donald ( and us) . will probably get what HE wishes for:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/08/hillary-maybe-we-need-rematch-with-me-and-trump-i-can-beat-him-again/#

One poll I saw had them neck and neck at 45 % .  To thinks with such a good economy how Donald keeps turning everyone except the hard core off........

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Careful Donald you will get what you wish for
« Reply #1739 on: October 09, 2019, 06:29:55 AM »
maybe there should be a “rematch” between her and President Trump, and “obviously, I can beat him again.”
--------------------

She 'feels like' she won last time, guess I missed her inauguration.  Does she remember picking cabinet secretaries after the election?  Did she make the last two supreme court appointments?  The map I see says 306 to 232.  She didn't even recognize or visit the states that made the difference.  What will her motto be, I'll do better this time, I promise?

Forget Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, she couldn't win Minnesota again.  Trump has Target Center booked tomorrow for a rally of 20,000 screaming fans.  What does she have, a book tour where no one comes to the table? 

Trump is flawed, but a far stronger candidate in 2020 with much greater resources to draw on than in 2016.  Clinton suffers from political atrophy and fatigue. 

Clinton would not have a free ride to the nomination.  Does the AOC generation see Clinton as the future?  In her prime she lost the nomination to the junior Senator from Illinois and had to cheat to beat mad Bernie and she is weaker now.  I know a lot of Democrats but not one who yearns for Hillary to run again.  Her emails and Foundation corruption are still out there and her husband would be a complete albatross around her neck in the 'me too' age.  Michelle Obama is the one delegates dream of.  If HRC jumps in, she and Biden to fight over each other's corruption.  Nothing short of a Bernie Sanders heart attack would help Elizabeth Warren more.

What has Hillary done since her loss to stay relevant, write books and give talks about her loss?  If she couldn't paint Trump as unready when he was an NY real estate developer, how is she going to do that when he is already has a mostly positive record as leader of the free world?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: October 09, 2019, 06:35:02 AM »
yeah she sucks but

I would never underestimate the Clinton mob

I don't want to see her run again.   The Dem machine could get behind her again
and with the freakin MSM on their side ....... 

I just don't want to go through this again with her and her crowd......

I even prefer Warren then her.

just my opinion

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: October 09, 2019, 08:00:49 AM »
ccp,  I feel a little uneasy telling you (again) that she won't run.    :wink:

Michelle Obama is the one person who has everyone around her telling her how great she is, how popular she is and how she is the only one who could beat Trump and save the  world.  The only thing to stop her is full knowledge that her life would instantly go from popular to divisive, from perfect to horrible, from easy to just tortured.

At this point I don't think the Democratic field would clear for either one of them. 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: October 09, 2019, 08:05:19 AM »
want to bet a dinner at Mar a Lago?

:wink: :wink:

thank God Michelle does not have the "fire in her belly" to run.
She would not have to do anything other then read scripts
and smile

the MSM would do the rest......

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: October 09, 2019, 08:44:36 AM »
quote author=ccp
want to bet a dinner at Mar a Lago?
 :wink: :wink:
---------------------------------------
No but that sounds like a good meeting place to settle the previous wager.  )

Or hop on a plane and I'll buy dinner tomorrow on the way to the Trump rally.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 09:24:31 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: October 09, 2019, 02:42:23 PM »
I'll look for you in the audience.   :-D

I heard the mayor will be there cheering his head off.    :wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clinton spin machine is up and running
« Reply #1745 on: October 24, 2019, 06:09:52 AM »
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/turns-out-hillary-clinton-said-republicans-not-russians-were-grooming-tulsi-gabbard-2019-10-24?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

without question she is waiting desperately for the call and beckon to save the party from Trump.

I am not sure if I could think of any revenge worse then her for 4 to . 8yrs after Trump as revenge for Trump.

I had clinton derangement syndrome for 8 yrs (later same with obama) and to think it could be her again is just, well you know.

Never underestimate the ambition of this bizzare woman and never underestimate the corruption power and reach of her mob.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
JW: New documents confirm Clinton email cover-up
« Reply #1747 on: October 26, 2019, 12:44:45 PM »

New Benghazi Documents Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

Foggy Bottom, the nickname given to the State Department’s neighborhood in the District of Columbia, would seem an appropriate term for the fog its bureaucrats create and use to cover the email irregularities of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Here’s the latest. We released new Clinton emails on the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and would have exposed Hillary Clinton’s email account if they had been released when the State Department first uncovered them in 2014.
The long withheld email, clearly responsive to our lawsuit seeking records concerning “talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack,” contains Clinton’s private email address and a conversation about the YouTube video that sparked the Benghazi talking points scandal (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)). Our FOIA lawsuit led directly to the disclosure of the Clinton email system in 2015.
The Clinton email cover-up led to court-ordered discovery into three specific areas: whether Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server was intended to stymie FOIA; whether the State Department’s intent to settle this case in late 2014 and early 2015 amounted to bad faith; and whether the State Department has adequately searched for records responsive to our request. The court also authorized discovery into whether the Benghazi controversy motivated the cover-up of Clinton’s email.  (The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”)

The September 2012 email chain begins with an email to Clinton at her private email address, “hdr22@clintonemail.com,” from Jacob Sullivan, Clinton’s then-senior advisor and deputy chief of staff. The email was copied to Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s then-chief of staff, and then was forwarded to then-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications and Clinton advisor Phillipe Reines:
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 11 :09 AM
To: 'hdr22@clintonemail.com' <hdr22@clintonemail.cont>
Cc: Mills, Cheryl D
Subject: Key points

HRC, Cheryl -

Below is my stab at tp’s for the Senator call. Cheryl, I've left the last point blank for you. These are rough but you get the point.

I look forward to sitting down and having a Hillary~to-John conversation about what we know. l know you were frustrated by the briefing we did and I'm sorry our hands were tied in that setting.

It's important we see each other in person, but over the phone today I just wanted to make a few points.

First, we have been taking this deadly seriously, as we should. I set up the ARB in record time, with serious people on it. l will get to the bottom of all the security questions. We are also in overdrive working to track down the killers, and not just through the FBI. We will get this right.

Second, the White House and Susan were not making things up. They were going with what they were told by the IC [Intelligence community].

The real story may have been obvious to you from the start (and indeed I called it an assault by heavily armed militants in my first statement), but the IC gave us very different information. They were unanimous about it.

Let me read you an email from the day before Susan went on the shows. It provides the talking points for HPSCI [House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] and for her public appearance. It's from a very senior official at CIA, copying his counterparts at DNI [Director of National Intelligence], NCTC [National Counterterrorism Center], and FBI:

Here are the talking points ...

--The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

-This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

--The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths US citizens.

That is exactly what Susan said, following the guidance from the IC. She obviously got bad advice. But she was not shading the truth.

Third, you have to remember that the video WAS important. We had four embassies breached because of protests inspired by it. Cairo, Tunis, Khartoum, and Sanaa. We had serious security challenges in Pakistan and Chennai and some other places. All this was happening at the same time. So many of the contemporaneous comments about the video weren't referring in any way to Benghazi. Now of course even in those countries it was about much much more than the video, but the video was certainly a piece of it one we felt we had to speak to so that our allies in those countries would back us up.
(In fact, as we famously uncovered in 2014, the “talking points” that provided the basis for Susan Rice’s false statements were created by the Obama White House.)

We requested records related to the Benghazi talking points in May 2014. In July 2014, we filed suit. The Clinton email finally released this month was first identified by the State Department in September, 2014 but was withheld from us despite it specifically referencing talking points. After it was specifically described in an Office of the Inspector General report, the court ordered its production. It was only after we informed the State Department that we were prepared to file a motion with the court to compel production of the records that the Department relented and produced the 2012 email in question.

(In an August 22, 2019, hearing, U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered production of the record in granting us significant new discovery in the case. Judge Lamberth said, “There is no FOIA exemption for political expedience, nor is there one for bureaucratic incompetence.” The judge also stated that the government has mishandled this case and the discovery of information including former Secretary Clinton’s emails so poorly that Judicial Watch may have the ability to prove they acted in “bad faith.”)

This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme. Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton.

The court is considering whether to allow us to question Hillary Clinton and her top aide in person and under oath about the email and Benghazi controversies.

Last month, the State Department, under court order, finally provided us a previously hidden email, which shows top State Department officials used and were aware of Hillary Clinton’s email account.

Our discovery over the last several months found many more details about the scope of the Clinton email scandal and cover-up:
•   John Hackett, former Director of Information Programs and Services (IPS) testified under oath that he had raised concerns that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s staff may have “culled out 30,000” of the secretary’s “personal” emails without following strict National Archives standards. He also revealed that he believed there was interference with the formal FOIA review process related to the classification of Clinton’s Benghazi-related emails.
•   Heather Samuelson, Clinton’s White House liaison at the State Department, and later Clinton’s personal lawyer, admitted under oath that she was granted immunity by the Department of Justice in June 2016.
•   Justin Cooper, former aide to President Bill Clinton and Clinton Foundation employee who registered the domain name of the unsecure clintonemail.com server that Clinton used while serving as Secretary of State, testified he worked with Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, to create the non-government email system.
•   In the interrogatory responses of E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, he stated that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President.
•   Jacob “Jake” Sullivan, Clinton’s senior advisor and deputy chief of staff when she was secretary of state, testified that both he and Clinton used her unsecure non-government email system to conduct official State Department business.
•   Eric Boswell, former assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, testified that Clinton was warned twice against using unsecure BlackBerry’s and personal emails to transmit classified material.
The Deep State has a secure home at the State Department.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary Clintons, fact-checking her last debate
« Reply #1748 on: October 29, 2019, 06:35:01 AM »
Bringing back an article I wrote for Sparta report, timely now with everyone talking about Hillary getting back in.

https://www.spartareport.com/2016/09/fact-checking-hillary/

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
Awesome summary of Hillary Clinton's corruption and skullduggery
« Reply #1749 on: October 29, 2019, 07:34:06 AM »
And what I wrote for the 12th Day of Corrupt Democratic Politicians and Hillary.

https://www.spartareport.com/2019/10/pus-the-12-days-of-corrupt-democratic-politicians-day-12/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:25:20 AM by Crafty_Dog »
PPulatie