Author Topic: Name that war!!!  (Read 2897 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Name that war!!!
« on: May 31, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
Woof All:

Earlier today on the WW3 thread GM posted a nice piece about the PC cowardice of our terminology concerning the name of the war in which we find ourselves (the War on Terrorism) and our enemy (terrorists).

We are not a war with a tactic, we are at war with a world-wide movement of religious fascists.  So, what shall we name the war and what shall we name our enemy?

My personal choice has been the War with Islamo Fascism and to name our enemy Islamo Fascists.   When he was still around here these terms would always set off Roger-- always a good indicator of probably being on the right track  :lol: -- but the floor is open for all suggestions-- both serious and fun.

Yip!
Marc

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Name that war!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »
The war against the global jihad. Islamo-fascism is redundant, as islam is inherently totalitarian and imperialistic in nature.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Name that war!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
**Unless/until islamic theology rejects the belief that the verses from the koran below no longer are valid, then the jihad will continue until islam conquers all.**

9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun {unbelievers} wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat {the Islamic ritual prayers}), and give Zakat {alms}, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9:33. It is He {Allah} Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).