Author Topic: Insurrection (Including J6) and the Second American Civil War  (Read 203013 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Second American Civil War
« Reply #551 on: July 13, 2020, 03:26:07 PM »
Fk.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 13, 2020, 05:43:39 PM »
BLM
not related to political activities?

not related to political party?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kerner

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 14, 2020, 08:07:04 AM »
VDH nails it again!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/07/peak-jacobinism/

this part :

"The NFL pulled a Joe Biden VP trick and prematurely promised to play the “black national anthem” at a few games so that all can stand in homage in racial solidarity and then all kneel in disrespect for the subsequent ecumenical national anthem. "

I got it : WHEN THE "BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM" PLAYS AT NFL POLITICAL CONVENTIONS - EXCUSE ME I MEAN GAMES, EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE A KNEE!!!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ivanka tweets Goya is good
« Reply #556 on: July 15, 2020, 06:01:46 AM »
so leftists post on yahoo news ( no different from CNN)

that this could be ethics violation

while totally silent about Fed employees being okayed to promote BLM at work place.

but of course they ignore the hypocrisy:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ivanka-trump-tweets-support-goya-061607112.html

BLM not affiliated with any particular party ( :roll:)

so one can argue Goya is not either.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
second post today
« Reply #557 on: July 15, 2020, 06:50:57 AM »
Democrats are asking FBI to investigate anyone spreading "rumors" about Antifa -
NOT Anitifa that is committing domestic terrorism:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-democrats-seek-information-cia-130500292.html

protecting their party's paramilitary arm
sickening

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: second post today
« Reply #558 on: July 15, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »
Democrats are asking FBI to investigate anyone spreading "rumors" about Antifa -
NOT Anitifa that is committing domestic terrorism:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-democrats-seek-information-cia-130500292.html

protecting their party's paramilitary arm
sickening

At this point, it's very clear BOTH the FBI and Antifa are paramilitary arms of the DNC.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Is your family trained and armed?
« Reply #559 on: July 15, 2020, 05:50:12 PM »
https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/video-shows-teens-beating-pregnant-mom-kicking-toddler/

Let me know if you see this story on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/CBS.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 15, 2020, 06:04:20 PM »
".Let me know if you see this story on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/CBS."

they would explain it away as a legacy of white supremacy and demand all of them get free college and new houses next door to Republican middle class workers as part of a reparations package.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
List of Antifa-BLM crimes in Portland
« Reply #562 on: July 19, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »
Whoops posted wrong URL.  Anyone have this?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:49:06 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
We're at the tipping point of civil war
« Reply #569 on: July 21, 2020, 11:11:33 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/389244.php

"We now have government actors attempting to jail anyone who defends himself against the left wing's Street Reparations squads, antifa and BLM.

A country cannot continue when half the population has not only declared vigilante war on the other half, but then seeks to use government power to imprison anyone who resists the vigilantes."

C-Kumu Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: July 21, 2020, 03:01:27 PM »

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/14/masked-antifa-protester-taught-a-hard-knock-lesson-after-picking-the-wrong-man-to-mess-with-946542?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

Ive been following various people on Twitter.  In another post protestors harassed an Asian man because they thought he was Andy Ngo becuase his ears "matched" another photo and, when he confronted them they accused him of walking around in business attire on purpose and called him a PoS.
"You see, it's not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it's the blood you share. Your family, your friendships, your community, these are the most valuable things a man can have." Before Dishonor - Hatebreed

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
More NFAC
« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2020, 04:26:18 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Antifa/BLM Doxxing Federal Agents
« Reply #573 on: July 22, 2020, 10:57:44 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

C-Kumu Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2020, 08:57:06 AM »
Portland protesters worry violence is taking away from Black Lives Matter message
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/07/24/portland-protests-violence-continues-amid-calls-for-police-reform/5499523002/

“A lot of the people who are doing it are not Black. They throw shit and start shit and run away and yell 'Black Lives Matter,' and then go home and take off their clothes. But I can’t take off my black," Phillips said. "And the more damage they do to this building— well, everyone thinks it’s people of color doing all this and it’s not."
"You see, it's not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it's the blood you share. Your family, your friendships, your community, these are the most valuable things a man can have." Before Dishonor - Hatebreed

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 24, 2020, 09:53:18 AM »
Portland protesters worry violence is taking away from Black Lives Matter message
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/07/24/portland-protests-violence-continues-amid-calls-for-police-reform/5499523002/

“A lot of the people who are doing it are not Black. They throw shit and start shit and run away and yell 'Black Lives Matter,' and then go home and take off their clothes. But I can’t take off my black," Phillips said. "And the more damage they do to this building— well, everyone thinks it’s people of color doing all this and it’s not."

Yes, the bad stuff is taking away from the message of advancing opportunities and well-being for blacks in this country.

6 out of 7 protesters in Mpls were white.  I imagine similar or greater percentage in Portland, which is 6% black. https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/portlandcityoregon  The arson and rock throwing is not about race; race is a cover for the real cause, Marxism, anarchism, whatever we want to call it.

"Race 72.2% white, 9.4% Hispanic, 6.1% black, 0.8% American Indian and Alaska Native, 7.1% Asian"  https://www.movingtoportland.net/portland-information/portland-demographics/

This is hard to describe but I am white and I work in majority black inner city areas of Minneapolis.  I have found the (black) neighbors and strangers I encounter in the course of my day in the city to be noticeably and consistently more friendly to me since the riots, protests and arson, right when you would expect racial tensions to be worse or at an all time high. 'People of color' are not "doing this".  It is political activists and copycat mayhem people doing this.  Some of the activists/anarchists/arsonists in this relatively small group are 'of color'.  But most people of color are living their lives, in their neighborhoods, with their families, in their jobs, and generally speaking, not doing this.  (In my humble opinion)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 24, 2020, 01:43:49 PM »
do we know demographics of these white kids?

college?

female/male?

democrats?

geeks?

high school losers?

druggies?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 24, 2020, 03:03:11 PM »

college?

female/male?

democrats?

geeks?

high school losers?

druggies?

You missed prematurely graying white ladies. Regarding the protests, it's all ages and all shades of mostly female white.  See the Macalastar college (St. Paul) rally where Elizabeth Warren 'broke out',. Scan the crowd:
https://www.twincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/jea-1426-Warren.jpg

The arsonists who hide in the shadows need to be studied like mass murderers, a related syndrome?  But first they need to be caught and held to account for what they've done.  Where were all the young people and all their cameras and all the street cameras when the fires were being lit?  Is there even an investigation?  Strange I've never heard the mayor or governor mention catching them as a priority or asking the public for help.  Maybe they are on the same team.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2020, 04:34:01 PM »

college?

female/male?

democrats?

geeks?

high school losers?

druggies?

You missed prematurely graying white ladies. Regarding the protests, it's all ages and all shades of mostly female white.  See the Macalastar college (St. Paul) rally where Elizabeth Warren 'broke out',. Scan the crowd:
https://www.twincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/jea-1426-Warren.jpg

The arsonists who hide in the shadows need to be studied like mass murderers, a related syndrome?  But first they need to be caught and held to account for what they've done.  Where were all the young people and all their cameras and all the street cameras when the fires were being lit?  Is there even an investigation?  Strange I've never heard the mayor or governor mention catching them as a priority or asking the public for help.  Maybe they are on the same team.

Maybe?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 25, 2020, 04:54:36 AM »
"Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front"

as though they are not free.

same as communism - liberate us so that we can be controlled by a single party - the democrats .

their speak of justice for Floyd is a total con job.

there is something about their self identities that these kids (who apparantly have low self esteem or the other way narcissists ) that they feel the lure to do this.
There is clearly something pathological about all this from a psychiatric point of view
none of it really makes sense .

as for my post above where I posted high school losers I did not mean people who did not go to colleg , i was referring to those who were outcasts in high school.  being a revolutionary makes them feel 'in', part of the group, accepted , justified , self actuation maybe .

perhaps I am off base, perhaps it is simply peer pressure
this is what they hear about in school the social media the cable ......

trying to figure this all out.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 04:56:57 AM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Austin TX: Car driver shoots and kills Antifa with AK-47.
« Reply #594 on: July 27, 2020, 09:25:52 AM »

BY JACK CROWE
July 27, 2020

One person was shot and six federal agents were injured on Friday night, the 58th consecutive night of rioting outside the federal courthouse in Portland.

Thousands of people descended on the courthouse shortly after dark, ramming their bodies into a steel barricade that had been reinforced earlier in the day and using power tools in an attempt to breach it.

Federal agents were shot at with ball bearings launched from slingshots, pelted with frozen water bottles, and hit with commercial-grade fireworks, one of which hit a federal agent in the head and left him with a concussion. Other federal agents have lingering vision problems thanks to roving bands of black-clad anarchists who milled about the crowd of “largely peaceful” protesters and women in yellow “summon momma” shirts pointing lasers into the eyes of anyone in uniform.

We no longer have to rely on shaky, selectively edited amateur video to understand the level of anarchy on display in one of America’s great cities. We now have a reliable account of the chaos, courtesy of Associated Press reporters Mike Balsamo and Gillian Flacus, who decided to abandon the euphemism employed by most of the mainstream press in favor of simply reporting what they saw during a night spent inside the courthouse with the officers.

Smaller Portland imitations cropped up in cities across the U.S. and Canada over the weekend.

In Austin, 28-year-old protester Garrett Foster was fatally shot after showing up to the protest armed with his legally-owned AK-47. The shooting occurred after a motorist was surrounded by a crowd of protesters who were blocking a city street. The as-yet unidentified motorist claims that Foster approached his car as he was being surrounded and pointed the AK-47 at him, at which point he drew his pistol and shot Foster three times. The motorist subsequently turned himself into police but has not yet been charged with a crime.

Some protesters who witnessed the shooting have disputed the motorists’ claim that Foster pointed the rifle at him before he opened fire and the police are urging more witnesses to come forward to help clarify the conflicting accounts.

Austin Mayor Steve Adler said guns were to blame for the lawlessness.

“In a split moment, three guns were drawn, eight shots were fired, and a protester was tragically killed,” he tweeted. “This is horrible as is all gun violence. There are too many guns. Our City is shaken and, like so many in our community, I’m heartbroken and stunned.”

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Funny how this isn't newsworthy
« Reply #598 on: July 27, 2020, 11:48:52 AM »