Author Topic: Insurrection (Including J6) and the Second American Civil War  (Read 203004 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Second American Civil War-Coup 2.0
« Reply #653 on: August 17, 2020, 10:21:48 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Second American Civil War
« Reply #656 on: August 18, 2020, 02:13:52 PM »
".Khaled Alqahtani "

I am sure he is pro Israel

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 18, 2020, 02:18:09 PM »
".Khaled Alqahtani "

I am sure he is pro Israel

And a true American patriot! Just touch the magical American soil!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Second American Civil War-Leftist says "Just give violence a chance"
« Reply #658 on: August 18, 2020, 03:09:24 PM »
Today's Left is way further left than the give peace a chance and unilateral disarmament crowds of previous decades.  They aren't satisfied with surrendering to the communists, anarchists and totalitarians.  They join them to fight to defeat us. 

Bernie Sanders kept mentioning totalitarianism as it [doesn't] relate to Trump when pursuit of his governing philosophy actually leads to that, every time it's tried.

Ready to fight back when they come for your home and family?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
BurnLootMurder can't protest in front of Groot's house
« Reply #659 on: August 20, 2020, 04:33:43 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 23, 2020, 03:22:48 PM »
are you ok
o my god
cops are just standing there!

me - yawn

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 25, 2020, 06:35:14 AM »
The commonality of these incidents isn't race, IMHO.  We didn't see in the video what happened that caused these cops to have their guns drawn and aimed at him.  Unfortunately, in each of these, the perp/victim is stronger than the officers and obviously not complying.  I think guns drawn at you means comply now and sort this out later.  Grabbing him by the shoulder was not enough to stop him from whatever he was doing, apparently getting into his car to drive away.  I don't know what happened.  I don't know why they didn't want him to leave.  I don't know why they found him to be dangerous.  I don't know what role race played in this or anything about the officers.  The bigger point is, the rioters, burners, looters and street murderers don't know either, just that the riots are on.  They are just rampant violence looking for a time and place to happen.

If this is some kind of a trend, the cops in MN were arrested and charged.  The cops in Atlanta were charged.  The point of lawless street violence is that these people don't trust the system to work, but it does.  They don't the system to work.  They want the lawless street violence, the photos of fires and bodies in the streets.  There is nothing in particular racially divided about Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Denver or Kenosha, compared to anywhere else.  Yes, if there are enough of them, this is coming to a neighborhood near you.

The answer to all this is the opposite of what they are demanding.  Less tolerance for crime and violence and an end to welfare reparations as we know it.  Ending trouble with police starts with ending the trouble that is 8-fold worse before the police are called in.  It starts with discipline learned at home with two parents present and learned in school.  It comes from being invested in livelihood, family, neighborhood and community.  8 generations of welfare where fathers were discarded doesn't build the level of responsibility needed.  You need to learn before it happens, that at the moment you are being held wrongly (or rightly) by authorities against your will, you comply and trust your rights will eventually win out.  That doesn't happen when homes, families and schools are in disarray, teaching falsehoods.
----------------
Night Two in Kenosha:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8660507/3-Wisconsin-deploys-National-Guard-police-shooting-Black-man-sparks-unrest.html
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 06:56:38 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 25, 2020, 06:47:21 AM »
"the perp/victim is stronger than the officers and obviously not complying."

This seems to be the common thread in every one of these cases

every one. ; and each time the perp was guilty of law breaking

which the left ignores as well as the response - burning down private property from people who had noting to do with any of it.

I was wondering if the officer thought he was reaching into his car to get a gun

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 25, 2020, 07:09:26 AM »
"Grabbing him by the shoulder was not enough to stop him from whatever he was doing, apparently getting into his car to drive away.  I don't know what happened.  I don't know why they didn't want him to leave."

I may be wrong, but I read his body language (bending forward from the waist) to be that of reaching into the car for something.

"I don't know why they found him to be dangerous."

a) I have seen a freeze frame which seems to clearly show a kerambit knife in his hand.

b) I don't have citations handy, but I gather that he has a decent sized arrest (conviction?) record including for brandishing a gun in a bar and violence/aggression towards police.  If his identity was known to dispatch they probably would have informed the officers taking the call.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 25, 2020, 06:14:03 PM »
"Grabbing him by the shoulder was not enough to stop him from whatever he was doing, apparently getting into his car to drive away.  I don't know what happened.  I don't know why they didn't want him to leave."

I may be wrong, but I read his body language (bending forward from the waist) to be that of reaching into the car for something.

"I don't know why they found him to be dangerous."

a) I have seen a freeze frame which seems to clearly show a kerambit knife in his hand.

b) I don't have citations handy, but I gather that he has a decent sized arrest (conviction?) record including for brandishing a gun in a bar and violence/aggression towards police.  If his identity was known to dispatch they probably would have informed the officers taking the call.

Yes.  Here we go again.  My best guess is that this cop did not get up that morning thinking I'm white and I'm hoping to shoot a black man today.

I noticed they keep saying "shot in the back" but they don't say 'unarmed man shot in the back'.  Just half a narrative, but at least he's black.  Without studying the film I wonder how far toward you you have to let him turn with a weapon before shooting.  The full threat he was perceived to pose depends on all the surrounding facts, none of which the early rioters knew.  They just got the massage, game on.

So let's set fires and attack private and public facilities while we wait for information.
-------------------------------
Someone mentioned today the war only pivoted to race recently. It was previously supposed to be the haves versus the have nots, but that also wasn't true.

Remember Seattle 1999, the 'anti-globalists' [antifa] were protesting the WTO and prosperity in general? That was Bill Clinton's last year of office.  Jump to Occupy Wall Street, 2011, Obama's last year in office, first term.  Isn't this the same war, same people plus newcomers?

We went from anti-globalization, whatever that means (isn't Trump an anti-globalist?) to anti-capitalism to anti-racism?  Politicians played the richest 1% card ad nauseum even though it's definitional that the top 1% have  more money than people who have less.  Occupy Wall Street fizzled.  Turns out all the zillionaires share their hate for free markets, spoiling the war.

Race is more visual and has more history to play with.  Trying to figure out who these people are and what is their problem.

I noticed on NPR today, they're called "activists".  Not vandals, looters, rioters, left wing radicals, just activists.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 06:33:01 PM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 10:46:04 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Kenosha
« Reply #670 on: August 27, 2020, 09:27:13 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXTbQFgHqW/?igshid=j8nso3xpd1zg

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/cops-thank-militia-minutes-before-shooting-that-left-2-dead/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

Check out 02:30-03:30 especially
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwiOubPeQM

I have photo of the man he shot in the arm holding a pistol.

Wow.  Very scary to see a mob in motion - no matter your weapon or training.  All joking, politics, bias, narrative, agenda aside,
THAT IS NOT A PEACEFUL PROTEST.

The root cause of this is poverty  globalism  capitalism  inequality  unknown?
---------------------------------------------

Jacob Blake is a rapist?
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/aug/26/what-we-know-about-jacob-blake-shooting-kenosha-wi/
According to Wisconsin law, third-degree sexual assault can include nonconsensual sexual intercourse or other sexual contact...

I don't want to take the cop's side; I'm just a news consumer trying to sort thinks out in my mind.  Read Jacob's record; it's full of dangerous weapons charges in different criminal situations.  He has an active warrant for arrest.  He has a history of resisting arrest and was definitely resisting arrest here.  To his defenders I ask, were the cops supposed to let him go because they could restrain him short of shooting?  I don't know but don't think letting him go because he won the fight is not the option best for public safety.  Shooting seven times?  I don't know why so many.

Whether a cop was wrong in the Mpls and kenosha incidents, or not, the social justice crowd has lousy heroes here celebrating the lives of an armed robber and a rapist(?) resisting arrest .  At the minimum, Blake at that moment was a very dangerous man likely to be armed, under active warrant, in the hands of police and then loose only by his act of resistance.  There must be better victims we could celebrate.
---------------
The other 'victims':  https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298833015548739587

The 3 shot (2 killed) in #Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot have been identified.
Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, was the first one killed. Video allegedly shows him chasing teen shooter & throwing something at him. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor.

Anthony Huber, 26, was shot & killed in Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot. He was filmed chasing down the armed teen and hitting him when he was on the ground with a skateboard. He has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse.

Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, was the first one killed. Video allegedly shows him chasing teen shooter & throwing something at him. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor.

Anthony Huber, 26, was shot & killed in Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot. He was filmed chasing down the armed teen and hitting him when he was on the ground with a skateboard. He has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse.

The third who was shot (& survived) is Gaige Grosskreutz, 26. He's a member of the People’s Revolution Movement. He was filmed chasing after the teen w/a pistol. He was shot at close-range in the upper arm. He has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 09:47:22 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 27, 2020, 12:55:05 PM »
NYT
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.

The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:57:49 PM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 27, 2020, 12:56:33 PM »
Doing the police work the police can't/won't do.

NYT
About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.

The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
will this kid every reflect like Morgan Freeman
« Reply #674 on: August 27, 2020, 04:51:49 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Recidivist Criminal Who Chased Kyle Ritten make great remark for defense
« Reply #675 on: August 27, 2020, 05:10:33 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/389868.php

Recidivist Criminal Who Chased Kyle Rittenhouse While Carrying (Illegally) A Pistol: My Only Regret Is Not Having Drawn My (Illegal) Gun Sooner So I Could Have Emptied the Mag Into Him

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Plan accordingly
« Reply #679 on: August 29, 2020, 02:48:34 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Plan accordingly
« Reply #680 on: August 29, 2020, 03:48:55 PM »
"This is an anomaly, and it can end at any time."

'Mostly peaceful' here - so far.  ) 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 03:54:53 PM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Plan accordingly
« Reply #681 on: August 29, 2020, 04:19:02 PM »
Got any pictures of Minneapolis from earlier this year?

"This is an anomaly, and it can end at any time."

'Mostly peaceful' here - so far.  ) 

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Plan accordingly, Mpls 2020
« Reply #682 on: August 29, 2020, 04:51:18 PM »

Target on E. Lake St the first night.

With mal-intent.  Even the hammer I assume he stole from them.

This one is from my camera, a property adjoining one of my self insured properties, burned that first night:

Close call for me.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Plan accordingly, Mpls 2020
« Reply #683 on: August 29, 2020, 05:21:07 PM »
What did that Target look like 24 hours before?

Target on E. Lake St the first night.

With mal-intent.  Even the hammer I assume he stole from them.

This one is from my camera, a property adjoining one of my self insured properties, burned that first night:

Close call for me.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
A new flag
« Reply #684 on: August 29, 2020, 07:08:46 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Second American Civil War, Jacob Blake Complaint
« Reply #688 on: August 30, 2020, 07:08:11 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The out of towners in Kenosha
« Reply #692 on: August 31, 2020, 04:40:59 PM »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/08/31/kenosha-police-number-arrested-n2575348

Out of town in Kenosha means Milwaukee, 30 minutes away, also thugs from Chicago and who knows where else.

If these crimes are organized, violent, funded and cross state lines, don't they become federal crimes? If the perpetrators are connected  with Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland and so on and the organization and funding crosses state lines and they destroy federal buildings such as the post office in Minneapolis, doesn't this whole thing fall under Rico Federal racketeering law?

It's not just peaceful protests anymore.  Our deep state LE have some work to do - if they're done chasing down the Steele Dossier.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:13:52 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 31, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »
Questions that Tucker asked the Acting Head of DHS tonight.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
here we go again
« Reply #695 on: September 01, 2020, 06:35:53 AM »
man does not comply with the police who have reason to pull him over
and he has gun in laundry basket

so he winds up dead

and the antifa and BLM get the feed
and organize their people in LA to start the protests

barrister Crumb is finding the families phone number
and the cockroach is already taking his private jet to the podium and microphone

about another person of color who cannot comply with police and physically resists what would have probably been a ticket

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-black-man-killed-los-062956910.html
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:28:23 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Second American Civil War, Kenosha
« Reply #696 on: September 01, 2020, 06:55:11 AM »
60% not from Kenosha. "arrestees came from 44 different cities outside Kenosha"
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jeff-reynolds/2020/08/31/kenosha-police-report-majority-of-people-arrested-not-from-kenosha-n868122

How many of them had to use a map program on their burner phone to find it?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Second American Civil War, Kenosha
« Reply #697 on: September 01, 2020, 07:30:28 AM »
Or were bussed in.

60% not from Kenosha. "arrestees came from 44 different cities outside Kenosha"
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jeff-reynolds/2020/08/31/kenosha-police-report-majority-of-people-arrested-not-from-kenosha-n868122

How many of them had to use a map program on their burner phone to find it?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 01, 2020, 02:19:04 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/01/lebron-james-wears-vote-or-die-shirt-to-practice/

I am thinking we should have T shirts that say "Vote or Submit"!