Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584282 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1500 on: November 22, 2016, 09:46:10 PM »
"Is Trump possibly going easy on Clinton because he thinks the LEFt will go easy on him on the obvious onflict of interests between his business and his family members?"

The thought occurs , , , :-P

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: November 27, 2016, 12:36:47 PM »
"I don't think Trump should pardon her.  The Left is going to go after him either way with no mercy .   So why let her off.   And besides we may be able to implicate Chelsea who is being groomed."

I think it is clearly obvious that if Brock does not pardon her that Trump should not and should get an independent counsel through the Sessions  DOJ  and thoroughly continue investigating all things Clinton.

NEVER can they be trusted.   EVER.  Hasn't the Right learned this?

Being nice will never win browny points and the Clintons will , if they can , always come back to hurt you.  They are sick people.  Not normal.  Not gracious.  No integrity. 

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary's Final Disgrace, Bill Whittle
« Reply #1503 on: December 05, 2016, 08:50:04 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons, the Marine and the old man
« Reply #1504 on: December 12, 2016, 08:17:49 AM »
Too bad to see this thread fade off into history...    :wink:

So, have you heard the one about the old man and the United States Marine standing guard at the White House?
marine-standing-watch_1

On a sunny day at the end of January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from Across Pennsylvania Avenie where he’d been sitting on a park bench.
He walked up to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton.”
The Marine replied, “Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn’t reside here.”
The old man said, “Okay,” and quietly walked away.
The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton.”
The Marine again told the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn’t reside here.”
The man thanked him and again quietly walked away.
The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton.”
The Marine, understandably a bit agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton.  I’ve told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn’t reside here.  What don’t you understand about these facts?”
The old man answered, “Oh, I understand you fine, Sir.  I just love hearing your answer!”
The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, “See you tomorrow, Sir.”

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 12, 2016, 08:54:17 AM »
Great joke

:-D

The only caveat:

Hillary is NOT going to go away.  This will not be the last post on the Clintons.  :cry:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: December 19, 2016, 12:45:59 PM »
they will not go away till they are dead which will not be soon enough.
So Clinton's groups of angry feminist, minority, illegal, homosexual ,  union people were all beaten by the deplorables - angry white guys. 
Her 70 negatives and lying conniving crooked self had nothing to do with it:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-clinton-talks-emails-trump-202652923.html

She will be looking to run in 2020.  Doesn't mean she will get off the diving board but these two will not go away.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: December 19, 2016, 06:37:21 PM »
they will not go away till they are dead which will not be soon enough.
So Clinton's groups of angry feminist, minority, illegal, homosexual ,  union people were all beaten by the deplorables - angry white guys. 
Her 70 negatives and lying conniving crooked self had nothing to do with it:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-clinton-talks-emails-trump-202652923.html

She will be looking to run in 2020.  Doesn't mean she will get off the diving board but these two will not go away.

I hope she does but I doubt she will be in any condition to run by then.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: December 20, 2016, 07:07:16 AM »
“angry, white men.” caused her loss?  She lost white women by 52 to 42!

At the end, 'drain the swamp' resonated.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Shovelers of sleaze continue
« Reply #1509 on: December 21, 2016, 08:35:43 AM »
The new theme:  no crimes  committed, a mistake made, no cover up, no quid pro quo, and now the FBI was unjustified to start with.  I don't know why the Trump DOJ should not appoint a counsel to go after the grifters.  They are not going away!   Doug - double or nothing that she at least entertains the idea of running in 2020.    :cry:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/search-warrant-related-clinton-emails-unsealed-174012441.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: January 07, 2017, 09:55:56 AM »
I knew that if she is still walking and talking in 2019 we will hear the run for '20 trial balloons .  But I never dreamed of this:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/443640/hillary-clinton-mayor-new-york-city-please

What a money grubbing mob she has put together!  They aren't going to go away.

I see many are already with jobs at the DNC working in the anti- Trump *war room*.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 08, 2017, 05:20:38 AM »
Oh my God no.......Only Republicans can be this foolish to "reach across the isle" to someone who would slit our throats if necessary:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443647/hillary-clinton-new-york-city-mayor-2017

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Something got Bills' eye
« Reply #1515 on: January 20, 2017, 11:15:58 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 20, 2017, 11:43:14 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history, no pardon
« Reply #1517 on: January 20, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »
Maybe I missed something but noon eastern came and went today without a pardon from (former) President Obama for the Clinton Crime Family.  It would have made her look guilty and would have permanently stained his Presidency. 

He learned something from President Ford.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 20, 2017, 01:21:17 PM »
"Maybe I missed something but noon eastern came and went today without a pardon"

That's right . I didn't think of that.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Morris: Lock her up!
« Reply #1519 on: January 20, 2017, 04:03:22 PM »
The Dog Didn't Bark: No Pardon For Hillary
By DICK MORRIS
Published on DickMorris.com on January 20, 2017
If Bill and Hillary looked dour at Donald Trump's inauguration, it may have been more than just frustration and sour grapes at losing the election.  As Obama passed into history and Trump took power as president, what didn't happen may have had more consequence for the former first couple than what did take place:  Obama did not pardon Hillary.

Now the coast is clear for a thorough investigation of Hillary both on charges of mishandling state secrets and of running a pay-for-play operation out of the State Department.

As president-elect, Trump vowed not to pursue Hillary and expressed the wish that she not be prosecuted, but said that it "was not something I feel very strongly about."  In a series of tweets on November 22nd, Trump said that a prosecution of Hillary would be "very divisive" and noted that the Clintons have "suffered greatly" already.  But, significantly, he refused to say that he would take prosecution of Hillary "off the table."

Anyone watching the inaugural ceremonies could not fail to note how deliberately President Trump avoided eye contact with either Clinton, passing right by under their noses rather than pause for a handshake.

For his part incoming Attorney General Jeff Sessions has promised to recuse himself from any investigation.

But the investigators themselves -- in at least four US Attorney offices -- are by no means letting up.  If they find a case that Hillary ran afoul of the law in either scandal (pay for play or national secrets), it is quite likely that they will recommend prosecution.  In that eventuality, it is hard to see either Sessions of President Trump refusing to bring the case.

Hillary's only secure protection would have been an Obama pardon.  But now she is exposed.  She may have to face the fruits of her own criminality.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary still at risk for prosecution
« Reply #1520 on: February 02, 2017, 06:22:53 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
HufPo: Clintons gave away US uranium for cash - cold hard cash.
« Reply #1523 on: February 20, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »
I must be hallucinating .  A hit piece on Clinton in the Huff post!   And huff post published it??  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yes-cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-amid-us-russian_us_58aa5dd6e4b0fa149f9ac82f
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 12:29:00 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 01, 2017, 08:12:44 AM »
Last night was the first night of my life I would have been delighted to see the Clintons.   :-D

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 01, 2017, 10:14:10 AM »
 :?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: March 01, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »
CD,

I meant the look on the Clinton's faces ***while watching Trump give the best speech*** from a President since W made the post 911 speech!

I would have paid $5 to see Hillary's face at home watching the speech.

:lol:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 01, 2017, 03:11:22 PM »

:-D

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Hey Huma, What's Up?" - Kellyanne Conway, 2:30 am election night
« Reply #1528 on: March 21, 2017, 10:44:42 AM »
Must post this great story before we close this thread and the Clintons disappear quietly off into the sunset.  

[Everyone was afraid that TRUMP wouldn't accept the outcome of the election.]  Clinton's campaign manager had agreed the night before through an email to Kellyanne Conway that within 15 minutes of the AP calling the race for Secretary Clinton, they would wait 15 minutes and then she would take to the podium and declare victory.  'So he was basically saying that you have 15 minutes for Mr Trump to get out there [and give a concession speech] or she's going to declare victory either way.
'And then he said in the event that Mr Trump wins, Secretary Clinton will call him within 15 minutes of the AP,' Conway said with a wink, implying that Clinton staffers were confident their boss would win.

Clinton's camp held up their end of the deal. Conway said that she looked down to see her phone was ringing.
'I look down - literally it was like a movie - my phone is ringing and it said "Huma Abedin" [Clinton's longtime aide]. And I said, "Hey, Huma. What's up?"

"And she's absolutely lovely, she really is. And she's like 'Hi Kellyanne, Secretary Clinton would like to speak to Mr. Trump..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4325212/Kellyanne-Conway-recalls-Hillary-Clinton-s-concession-call.html#ixzz4byxc9eck

Trump went on to accept the result even though 4 of the 6 closest states were won by Clinton, New Hampshire, Maine, Nevada and Minnesota.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:19:31 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: March 27, 2017, 01:49:02 PM »
Yup  :roll:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Vanity Fair: Chelsea
« Reply #1533 on: April 22, 2017, 01:51:08 AM »
Marc:  What do you get when you cross a crooked lawyer with a slimy politician?

Chelsea.

===================================

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: May 07, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
The next money making scam for the Clinton mob.  Anyone who donates to them is a fool.

There are many fools taken in by them.

All for the "cause".
aka make their mob richer.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/5/hillary-clintons-new-onward-together-group-smells-/

She will certainly consider running in '20. That is also part of this mix.   Power and money grab dressed as a "resistance" movement.
Even after she finally dies the fellow mobsters will continue in her name the con.  Chelsea will win/be given a Congress seat to carry on the scam.

Like the Kennedys  .  Just refuse to go away.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
as noted for years on DGB
« Reply #1540 on: June 02, 2017, 07:58:58 AM »
she has a personality disorder - narcisistic maybe borderline  - these people are INCAPABLE of taking responsibility .  They only know to blame others for their own faults:

They have zero self insight.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-lacks-the-remorse-of-conscience-1496359405

It is refreshing to note that even a few on the Left will in a-round-about way admit this .  But not because they don't love her as Franken says, or they would not back her in a second, but because they  blame her for the loss of the election.  I can't deny that if they had a less repulsive human running that person might have well beaten Trump - like Joe Biden . 

She is a truly sick and inherently cruel women who if lived in earlier times would have murdered anyone who would have gotten in her way.  If it ain't obvious then you ain't got your eyes and ears open.

I really do hope they go after her and she does jail time . Let her stew in a cell where she belongs.  Not in luxury.

Though I admit I would not hold my breath for this to come about.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:01:31 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Separate-planes should be the middle name of both Hillary and Michelle, no disrespect intended, they've earned it.

Nice thing about the private server is that she thought we would never see communications like these.  Revealed is an ugly peak into her miserable, privileged soul.

[Read it from the bottom up.]

https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/870312791957278721

Secure, luxurious, expensive government aircraft  was all set for Mrs. Clinton's travel.  Instead she wants separate aircraft.  If it only costs several million, not to mention the phony global warmings emissions argument, we wouldn't she prefer separate aircraft.  After all, there will be news people, egos, appearances, image critics and cameras likely on the tarmac.  

Meanwhile, were is Chris Stevens and  where are those lost security requests of his?

Hillary to Huma, July 9, 2011
"Is is ok that we and Mrs O take on two separate planes?"

"I would rather have our own of course."

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:50:25 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
TRUMP is KILLING the Planet!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!

Never mind what the left's "elites" actually do.

Separate-planes should be the middle name of both of Hillary and Michelle, no disrespect intended, they've earned it.

Nice thing about the private server is that she thought we would never see stuff like this, revealing an ugly peak through the window into her miserable, privileged soul.

Secure, luxurious, expensive government aircraft  was all set for Mrs. Clinton's travel.  Instead she anssers,

Hillary to Huma, July 9, 2011
"Is is ok that we and Mrs O take on two separate planes?"

"I would rather have our own of course."

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
John Belushi plays Hillary - excuse making tour
« Reply #1543 on: June 05, 2017, 09:53:02 AM »
John Belushi plays Hillary in a famous movie clip, Blues Brothers, 1980:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE

Jake Blues: I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:58:41 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:59:52 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: June 07, 2017, 10:00:05 PM »