Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584260 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
chelsea a crook like her mother and father and father in law
« Reply #1550 on: July 13, 2017, 10:24:50 AM »
https://www.spartareport.com/2017/07/lawsuit-accuses-chelsea-clinton-stealing-book-idea/

In my mind there is no doubt this is true.  But she has the money and connections to hire shysters to get her out of this.

The man filing the suite has no chance.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
next scam
« Reply #1553 on: July 27, 2017, 06:53:39 AM »
The next money making scam from the sicko girfter.  Her fans will love her being able to be from the heart and "free from political" from politics in telling her story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/whitehouse/hillary-clinton-calling-new-book-what-happened/2017/07/27/7621141a-72bb-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_story.html?utm_term=.22e52ff2135f

We already know the story and who really gives a hoot about her warped rationalizations why she lost.   That said this is just another scam to pilfer people from their money OR / AND she still thinks she is going to run again for President. 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Her biggest challenge will come from the
« Reply #1554 on: August 04, 2017, 05:46:08 PM »
LEFT

no sane Democrat will let this loser run again for the Dem Party:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/hillary-clinton-hires-two-former-campaign-aides-for?utm_term=.awOyZKqPP#.qmWDlJmMM

This doesn't surprise me - yes - she IS that sick

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
still able to run for office
« Reply #1556 on: August 10, 2017, 05:13:54 AM »
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/judge-orders-searches-hillary-emails/2017/08/10/id/806851/

They should have raided this lying grifter's house and made seizures but no, her lawyers with all the inside connections were able to block everything while she had her people smashing and wiping drives.   

And despite everything she is running for 2020 - AGAIN!!!!   :x

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1557 on: August 10, 2017, 06:27:12 AM »
"unavailable".  IMHO "Newsmax" is not a reliable site.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 11, 2017, 08:17:10 AM »
But they order the *State Department* to do it..........

I don't have confidence that Tillerson is going to oversee this and make sure there is no cover up.........

which is exactly what I would expect........

Compare the pussycat investigations that has to do with Clinton to the early morning raid and seizure of Manafort evidence......

But again I thank JW for without them Hillary *might* well be President......

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Just won't go away
« Reply #1560 on: August 24, 2017, 04:34:37 AM »
Sure to delight the Vanity Fair and Salon and Vogue crowd:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/23/hillary-clinton-resorts-to-old-tactics-in-upcoming-book-attacks-trump-for-invading-her-space/

Play both ends:

Claim as a woman you are just as tough as any man and then turn around and use code works like "creep " sure to delight the feminists crowd.

The book sounds like she is talking to a psychiatrist trying to come to terms while explaining away her being a jerk.
She is running in '20.    The mob will sit by their phones hoping for the phone call and cash being spread around.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Just won't go away (HRC)
« Reply #1561 on: August 24, 2017, 06:40:41 AM »
"She is running in '20. "

Notwithstanding that I haven't paid you yet for being 2/3rds wrong in 2016...
I will bet you:
a) she doesn't run in 2020
b) she won't win the nomination if she does run
and c) she won't be elected if she does win the nomination.   ))

I tortured myself watching the Sunday shows last weekend and heard R's and D's all talk negatively for hours about Trump and how the Republican party are all in disarray without one mention that the Dem party is the one hopelessly in disarray.

Republicans are always only one great leader away from snapping out of their own disarray, and Trump captured that void, while Democrats are incapable of accepting a great leader if he or she were even out there.  Hillary, even if she was competent, charismatic and not a crook, had to abandon all of what made her husband successful in order to gain the endorsement of the far left that are her party.  There was no argument remaining to say she would make America Great Again.  In order to get Ellison, Warren, Sanders, occupy wall street and black lives matter all on board, all she was left with saying was that she would make us into a Venezuela of the North.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: August 24, 2017, 05:00:17 PM »
"  I will bet you:
a) she doesn't run in 2020
b) she won't win the nomination if she does run
and c) she won't be elected if she does win the nomination.   ))"

I admit this is not as sure a bet as '16.

I don't think the Dems would be stupid enough to nominate her
and if she was the only she could beat might be Trump ........   :|

As for her running I think she will at least explore the possibility for sure
She would love to.  But I would guess that she will find few will be rooting for her as long as the DEms can come up with someone else that suits their purposes.

OTOH if they don't she would run.

It might be a better bet to ask :

will Trump run
and if he does , get the nominatio n
and if he does , win . 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
time to fight back
« Reply #1563 on: September 05, 2017, 04:56:56 AM »
Trump who said he did not want to hurt Hillary can see that , as expected, she is doing everything she can to destroy him.  Time to get the independent counsel to investigate Comey Lynn, Brock and her. 

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/04/hillary-endorses-media-site-created-by-former-adviser-targeted-at-clinton-voters/

Monica Crowley was on the John Batchelor radio show last week or so and said she had heard from people close up that Hillary is listening to the NY feminist crowd and planning on running again though Bill does not agree and knows her chance has come and gone and thinks she is too old

Until she is 6 feet under she will be "running".

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: time to fight back
« Reply #1564 on: September 05, 2017, 06:23:19 AM »
Trump who said he did not want to hurt Hillary can see that , as expected, she is doing everything she can to destroy him.  Time to get the independent counsel to investigate Comey Lynn, Brock and her. 

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/04/hillary-endorses-media-site-created-by-former-adviser-targeted-at-clinton-voters/

Monica Crowley was on the John Batchelor radio show last week or so and said she had heard from people close up that Hillary is listening to the NY feminist crowd and planning on running again though Bill does not agree and knows her chance has come and gone and thinks she is too old

Until she is 6 feet under she will be "running".

I sure hope she does!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: time to fight back
« Reply #1565 on: September 05, 2017, 06:44:39 AM »
"...Hillary is listening to the NY feminist crowd and planning on running again though Bill does not agree and knows her chance has come and gone and thinks she is too old

Until she is 6 feet under she will be "running"."

She is running now, to stay relevant, and losing.

The tell-all book by a Hillary-insider people might like to see would be Bill Clinton's, if they ever split and if he ever really told what he saw.  How it must have felt to have his instincts and skills and then sit silently and watch her flounder!

What keeps her even on the curiosity stage is that there still isn't anyone (else) who resembles a leader of that party.  

Besides 4 years older and a proven two-time loser, another difference for Hillary is 2020 is that she would have no power to clear the field.  If she ever resembled a front runner again, she will take their fire.  It would be quite an septuagenerian circus to see Hillary, Biden, Warren, Sanders fight publicly amongst themselves about who is irrelevant, who is dishonest and who is a failure.  For once I might agree with all of them.

Hillary isn't the unqualified Democrat former First Lady we should fear in 2020...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/michelle-obama-popularity.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: September 05, 2017, 07:49:14 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/michelle-obama-popularity.html "

Apparently one of the requirements to run for the modern Democratic Party is to hate America.

She could run but it doesn't sound like it is in her DNA like Barry's.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: September 05, 2017, 08:35:59 AM »
"She [Michele] could run but it doesn't sound like it is in her DNA like Barry's."

That's right.  She would enjoy the Madrid trip and the money, power and security more without the scrutiny.

She may be smart enough to know that her very high popularity, like Hillary's at a different point, came from mostly staying out of the fray.

The first great woman President will be one who did not rise solely on her husband's coattails.

For the 2020 thread, Nikki Haley is the next woman to have that opportunity.  She could very well be the next VP if something should happen to Trump (or Pence).

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
From JW in the above post
« Reply #1569 on: September 08, 2017, 05:58:54 AM »
"it is unbelievable we’re being opposed by Trump appointees in the State and Justice Department’s on the Clinton email issue."

WHAT is going on?    :x

The swamp continues......

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Even Miss Lindsey sees it
« Reply #1570 on: September 08, 2017, 10:12:45 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/371472.php

Lindsey Graham Wants Comey to Testify Again About Exonerating Hillary Clinton Before Investigation Had Interviewed Key Subjects: "This Doesn't Add Up and I Smell a Rat"
I'm sure the evidence has all been bleach-bitted to the point where even the component atoms are sparkling white, but good on Graham for tugging on this thread.

He should definitely grill Comey on the question proposed by Sean M. Davis: if the decision was already made, why were Hillary Clinton's minions all given Get Out of Jail Free immunity cards for their inconsequential testimony?

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham wants former FBI Director James Comey to testify again to Congress after new details emerged last week about the Hillary Clinton email case.
"This doesn't add up, and I smell a rat here," Graham told Fox News on Thursday.

"He needs to come back to the committee," Graham said.

Graham said he wants to know whether Comey had "predetermined the result" of the Clinton investigation before she and her aides were interviewed, "contrary" to his testimony.

Graham told Fox News he has reason to believe the "real reason may have been some email between the DNC and the Justice Department about the scope of the Clinton investigation."
That last bit is intriguing -- I think he's suggesting there's an undisclosed, hidden email that sharply limited what Comey was asked to investigate, in order to make it appear a full investigation had been conducted when in fact his ambit was only limited to, say, researching whether or not "intent" could be read into a law which deliberately excludes "intent" as a requirement.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: September 12, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »
just enforces my theory that this repulsive woman , if she had lived in different times would have been as murderous and violent as anyone in history to get and maintain her power.

This IS SICK:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-i-wanted-to-make-voodoo-dolls-of-reporters-lawmakers-and-stick-them-with-pins/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: September 12, 2017, 07:15:27 PM »
just enforces my theory that this repulsive woman , if she had lived in different times would have been as murderous and violent as anyone in history to get and maintain her power.

This IS SICK:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-i-wanted-to-make-voodoo-dolls-of-reporters-lawmakers-and-stick-them-with-pins/

https://reason.com/blog/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-cersei-what-happened

Of Course Hillary Clinton Identifies with Cersei Lannister. They Are the Same Person.
"What Happened" invites readers to make an unflattering comparison with the mad queen of Westeros.
Robby Soave|Sep. 12, 2017 1:50 pm
Queen Hillary
Dennis Van Tine/ZUMA Press/Newscom

What's the difference between Game of Thrones character Cersei Lannister and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton? One is an entitled narcissist who quietly supported her lecherous husband (whom she clearly loathed) when it was politically convenient, then insisted it was her turn to rule (even though it wasn't), chose boot-lickers, ass-kissers, and elitist bankers as her advisors while alienating more competent and better-liked people who might have helped her, exacted petty vengeance on imagined enemies, escaped justice and the judgment of the people by destroying her main rival—the charismatic, income-inequality obsessed populist—with an explosive cheat, and was left confused why so many people in her country would rather be ruled by a complete political unknown who tells it like it is.

The other fucks her twin brother.

It comes as little surprise Clinton identifies with the mad queen. In What Happened, her new book about losing the presidential election to Donald Trump, Clinton writes:

Crowds at Trump rallies called for my imprisonment more times than I can count. They shouted, 'Guilty! Guilty!' like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting 'Shame! Shame!' while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep."

Assuming this reference is genuine—and not something ham-fistedly inserted into the book by a culturally-woke ghostwriter—it's actually a bit revealing. It's true that Cersei is a tragic, occasionally sympathetic figure. But she's also one of the villains of the story: a manifestly incompetent ruler whose greatest talent is hurting every person who crosses her. She doesn't represent any ideology or philosophy beyond naked self-promotion. More than any other claimant for the Iron Throne of Westeros, she wants to rule because she believes it is her turn.

That Clinton would actively invite readers to make this comparison is, um, probably a partial answer to the question asked by the book's title. What happened? Nobody wants to vote for a Cersei.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: September 17, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »
I wonder if it is not Tillerson who is holding this up?

Just a hunch.

To think Hillis out there criticizing Trump on foreign policy when for years she was a Senator and SoS herself allowing NK and IRan and the rest to happen is just maddening.

Time to go after her .  If she cannot or will not shut up then it is time to ram crap down her throat each time she opens up her bouche.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: September 19, 2017, 07:40:52 AM »
I hate to jump in on the Hillary mess at this late date, but the latest trove of emails made public by the work of Judicial Watch ices the prosecutorial cake.  They were illegally sending and receiving classified information.  Perhaps more importantly from a criminal aspect, they were selling State favors for their own gain in money, privilege, benefits and power.

Easily predicted at the beginning, the emails with the most damning information would come out last, and here they are.  There was evidence of all this throughout so it isn't exactly a new story.

On a personal level I could care less what happens to Hillary, but letting a criminal off for what puts others in jail sets a terrible precedent in a nation (formerly) of laws.

Organized crime is the vehicle and it can be prosecuted under RICO:

A.  The Foundation ostensibly set up as a charity but financially and otherwise, it benefits the Clintons.

B.  Specific State Department favors actions were done and traded for the benefit the Foundation.

C.  Therefore, State Department favors traded for the benefit of the Foundation were traded for the personal gain to the Clintons.

D.  We have all the evidence now.  Don't need a commission or an investigation except to compile what we already have.

E.  This operation is one step more complicated than catching the Congressman with $100,000 cash in the freezer.  That step, merging the State Department, the Foundation and the personal gain of the Clintons was the essence of the criminal conspiracy.  The other difference with the cash in the freezer is that we are talking here about A LOT MORE MONEY.

F.  The only unknown is what role Bill played.  The private server was his idea.  The Foundation was his idea.  The trading favors was likely his idea.  Their consultations behind the scenes are protected by husband-wife privilege.  Whether or not he falls with her is up to her.

It would be more than a little bit ironic if she and her team of confidantes were convicted of the whole operation that was his idea and he walks away unscathed.  A wife in jail and a smile on his face...

Prosecuting Hillary would divide a country already divided.  I suggest Sessions bring charges and Trump pardon her on condition of a full and complete admission.  Then put this ugly chapter behind us.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: September 19, 2017, 07:56:52 AM »
"  It would be more than a little bit ironic if she and her team of confidantes were convicted of the whole operation that was his idea and he walks away unscathed.  A wife in jail and a smile on his face...  "

The private server was HIS idea???  I thought it hers.

I think we prosecute and get in her to jail.

I would be okay with conjugal visits between Bill and Hill though.

She should keep her pinstripe dress though.  Never know. .....

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: September 19, 2017, 04:26:17 PM »
"F.  The only unknown is what role Bill played.  The private server was his idea.  The Foundation was his idea.  The trading favors was likely his idea.  Their consultations behind the scenes are protected by husband-wife privilege.  Whether or not he falls with her is up to her."

And,  as we have previously noted her,  their marriage is domiciled in NY which considers money to one as money to both e.g. Bill's speech money is imputed to Hillary as well.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The morning after the attack the Obama Admin knew it was planned
« Reply #1579 on: October 02, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/amp/

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance
May 05, 2015

Administration knew three months before the November 2012 presidential election of ISIS plans to establish a caliphate in Iraq

Administration knew of arms being shipped from Benghazi to Syria

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts.  The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria.  The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

The documents were released in response to a court order in accordance with a May 15, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against both the DOD and State Department seeking communications between the two agencies and congressional leaders “on matters related to the activities of any agency or department of the U.S. government at the Special Mission Compound and/or classified annex in Benghazi” (Judicial Watch v U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of State(No. 1:14-cv-00812)).

Spelling and punctuation is duplicated in this release without corrections.

A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.”  The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council.  The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).”  The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.

“A violent radical,” the DIA report says, is “the leader of BCOAR is Abdul Baset ((AZUZ)), AZUZ was sent by ((ZAWARI)) to set up Al Qaeda (AQ) bases in Libya.”  The group’s headquarters was set up with the approval of a “member of the Muslim brother hood movement…where they have large caches of weapons.  Some of these caches are disguised by feeding troughs for livestock.  They have SA-7 and SA-23/4 MANPADS…they train almost every day focusing on religious lessons and scriptures including three lessons a day of jihadist ideology.”

The Defense Department reported the group maintained written documents, in “a small rectangular room, approximately 12 meters by 6 meters…that contain information on all of the AQ activity in Libya.”

(Azuz is again blamed for the Benghazi attack in an October 2012 DIA document.)

The DOD documents also contain the first official documentation that the Obama administration knew that weapons were being shipped from the Port of Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. An October 2012 report confirms:

Weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the Port of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The weapons shipped during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s, and 125 mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.

During the immediate aftermath of, and following the uncertainty caused by, the downfall of the ((Qaddafi)) regime in October 2011 and up until early September of 2012, weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles located in Benghazi, Libya were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the ports of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The Syrian ports were chosen due to the small amount of cargo traffic transiting these two ports. The ships used to transport the weapons were medium-sized and able to hold 10 or less shipping containers of cargo.

The DIA document further details:

The weapons shipped from Syria during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s and 125mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.  The numbers for each weapon were estimated to be: 500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds, and approximately 400 howitzers missiles [200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]

The heavily redacted document does not disclose who was shipping the weapons.

Another DIA report, written in August 2012 (the same time period the U.S. was monitoring weapons flows from Libya to Syria), said that the opposition in Syria was driven by al Qaeda and other extremist Muslim groups: “the Salafist, the Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.” The growing sectarian direction of the war was predicted to have dire consequences for Iraq, which included the “grave danger” of the rise of ISIS:

The deterioration of the situation has dire consequences on the Iraqi situation and are as follows:

This creates the ideal atmosphere for AQI [al Qaeda Iraq] to return to its old pockets in Mosul and Ramadi, and will provide a renewed momentum under the presumption of unifying the jihad among Sunni Iraq and Syria, and the rest of the Sunnis in the Arab world against what it considers one enemy, the dissenters. ISI could also declare an Islamic state through its union with other terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria, which will create grave danger in regards to unifying Iraq and the protection of its territory.

Some of the “dire consequences” are blacked out but the DIA presciently warned one such consequence would be the “renewing facilitation of terrorist elements from all over the Arab world entering into Iraqi Arena.”

From a separate lawsuit, the State Department produced a document created the morning after the Benghazi attack by Hillary Clinton’s offices, and the Operations Center in the Office of the Executive Secretariat that was sent widely through the agency, including to Joseph McManus (then-Hillary Clinton’s executive assistant).  At 6:00 am, a few hours after the attack, the top office of the State Department sent a “spot report” on the “Attack on U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi” that makes no mention of videos or demonstrations:

Four COM personnel were killed and three were wounded in an attack by dozens of fighters on the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi beginning approximately 1550 Eastern Time….

The State Department has yet to turn over any documents from the secret email accounts of Hillary Clinton and other top State Department officials.

“These documents are jaw-dropping. No wonder we had to file more FOIA lawsuits and wait over two years for them.  If the American people had known the truth – that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other top administration officials knew that the Benghazi attack was an al-Qaeda terrorist attack from the get-go – and yet lied and covered this fact up – Mitt Romney might very well be president. And why would the Obama administration continue to support the Muslim Brotherhood even after it knew it was tied to the Benghazi terrorist attack and to al Qaeda? These documents also point to connection between the collapse in Libya and the ISIS war – and confirm that the U.S. knew remarkable details about the transfer of arms from Benghazi to Syrian jihadists,” stated Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch president.  “These documents show that the Benghazi cover-up has continued for years and is only unraveling through our independent lawsuits. The Benghazi scandal just got a whole lot worse for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:31:54 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Professor Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1580 on: October 14, 2017, 04:44:57 AM »
I was thinking about what courses Clinton qualifies to teach at Columbia .   Here are some of my ideas:

1)   How to pretend one is for women's rights yet stand by your philandering predatory old man like no tomorrow to save power.
2)   How to position oneself to be literally handed a seat in the Senate and then do nothing while there
3)   How to become a champion mile logger while doing nothing as Secretary of State other then compromise national security
4)   How to run for President against a man who never could get more than 45 % approval ratings and still lose
5)   And for graduate students -  how to run a criminal enterprise for many years and through mafia techniques and dirty affiliates raise 200 million dollars

6)   and finally a summer class on how to become a Columbia Professor with essentially no qualifications to teach anything legitimate

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Harvey Weinstein Helped Pay Bill Clinton's Legal Bills During Lewinsky Investiga
« Reply #1583 on: October 16, 2017, 03:44:37 PM »
**Remember, Hollywood/DNC/the left isn't dropping Weinstein because they found out what he has done. They've known for years, decades even. They are dropping him because WE found out about him.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/372026.php

October 16, 2017
Harvey Weinstein Helped Pay Bill Clinton's Legal Bills During Lewinsky Investigations
Thick as sexual assailants.

Harvey Weinstein is no stranger to sex scandals -- back when Bill Clinton was battling allegations he lied about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky, Weinstein had the president’s back, and a hefty check in hand.
A recently uncovered 1998 story in The Washington Post lists the powerful producer -- now accused of sexual harassment and assault by numerous women -- among several Hollywood heavyweights who gave the maximum $10,000 to Clinton’s legal defense fund.

The detail gives a fuller picture of the longstanding financial relationship between the former first family and one of their best West Coast fundraisers. That relationship has been under the microscope after Hillary Clinton came under criticism for waiting five days to condemn Weinstein.

How many dominoes will fall before we're done? Is anyone, for example, going to probe deeper into Jeffrey Epstein and the Lolita Express to Pedophile Isle?

I don't see much media interest perking up about the allegations of widespread pedophilia in Hollywood made by Corey Feldman and Todd Bridges.

Feldman says he gave cops the names of his abusers/rapists -- before the statute of limitations ran out, so charges could have been brought -- but says police did "zero."

One begins to see a pattern of police not taking action against rich and connected Hollywood types, and one begins to wonder how deep the corruption runs.

Might be time to watch the documentary An Open Secret about Hollywood's pedophilia problem.

One of the most Hollywood-throne-sniffing magazines, Variety, claims that it's "Game Over" not just for Weinstein, but for Hollywood's Culture of the Cover-Up:

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Follow
Claudia Eller ✔@Variety_Claudia
We have an explosive story packagein tomorrow's issue. "Game Over" refers not only to Weinstein, but to Hollywood's history of covering up
11:18 AM - Oct 16, 2017
 23 23 Replies   118 118 Retweets   148 148 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

We'll see.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: October 16, 2017, 04:33:58 PM »
GM:

" **Remember, Hollywood/DNC/the left isn't dropping Weinstein because they found out what he has done. They've known for years, decades even. They are dropping him because WE found out about him."

That is the truth in a nutshell

Plain and simple.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: October 16, 2017, 04:36:31 PM »
Crafty D :

"  JW: WTF? Tillerson State Dept. and Sessions DOJ protecting Hillary?!? "

That is precisely why I was hoping that JJ would ask Chafitz the question *why*

Smells  like a rotten egg in Denmark to me.  (though I have never been to Denmark)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Investigation Found Widespread Bribery and Kickbacks by Russia to Increase
« Reply #1588 on: October 17, 2017, 09:38:19 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/372036.php

October 17, 2017
Holy Crap: Investigation Found Widespread Bribery and Kickbacks by Russia to Increase Their American Uranium Holdings During Obama Administration... While Hillary Was Approving Uranium Sale to Russia
Big, big story from Jonathan Solomon and Allison Spann.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
BY JOHN SOLOMON AND ALISON SPANN

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account -- backed by documents -- indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted "with the consent of higher level officials" in Russia...

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefitting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

"The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions," a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials.
It's worse than that, even -- it appears that Obama and Holder deliberately under-investigated and restricted the charges to as anodyne a list as possible so as not to alert the public (or even Congress) as to the full nature of the corruption.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Russian Spy Ring Got Close to Hillary Clinton; Previously, State Department Deni
« Reply #1594 on: October 23, 2017, 10:54:11 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/372131.php

October 23, 2017
Russian Spy Ring Got Close to Hillary Clinton; Previously, State Department Denied Russian Spy Ring Got Close to Hillary Clinton
Breath deeply. Namaste. Prayer-hands. Warrior Pose.

Hillary Clinton may sometimes not be entirely truthful with you.

As Hillary Clinton was beginning her job as President Obama's chief diplomat, federal agents observed as multiple arms of Vladimir Putin's machine unleashed an influence campaign designed to win access to the new secretary of State, her husband Bill Clinton and members of their inner circle, according to interviews and once-sealed FBI records.
Some of the activities FBI agents gathered evidence about in 2009 and 2010 were covert and illegal.

A female Russian spy posing as an American accountant, for instance, used a false identity to burrow her way into the employ of a major Democratic donor in hopes of gaining intelligence on Hillary Clinton’s department, records show. The spy was arrested and deported as she moved closer to getting inside the secretary's department, agents said.

Other activities were perfectly legal and sitting in plain view, such as when a subsidiary of Russia’s state-controlled nuclear energy company hired a Washington firm to lobby the Obama administration. At the time it was hired, the firm was providing hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in pro bono support to Bill Clinton’s global charitable initiative, and it legally helped the Russian company secure federal decisions that led to billions in new U.S. commercial nuclear business, records show.

Agents were surprised by the timing and size of a $500,000 check that a Kremlin-linked bank provided Bill Clinton with for a single speech in the summer of 2010. The payday came just weeks after Hillary Clinton helped arrange for American executives to travel to Moscow to support Putin’s efforts to build his own country's version of Silicon Valley, agents said.

"There is not one shred of doubt from the evidence that we had that the Russians had set their sights on Hillary Clinton’s circle, because she was the quarterback of the Obama-Russian reset strategy and the assumed successor to Obama as president," said a source familiar with the FBI’s evidence at the time, speaking only on condition of anonymity, because he was not authorized to speak to the news media.

How did the Russian spy going by the name Cynthia Murphy get close to Hillary Clinton? Through her biggest weakness, of course -- money. Murphy got close to a Hillary fundraiser named Alan Patricof.

Back in 2010, when the spy story broke, Hillary Clinton's office issued a statement that there was “no reason to think the Secretary was a target of this spy ring.”
Court documents and agents who worked the case suggest otherwise, saying the Russians were specifically targeting her department and any intelligence they could get on the new administration’s emerging foreign policy.

The article goes on to note an informant for the FBI -- whose disclosures about the Uranium One deal have made recent news -- reports that he kept hearing about Russian efforts to buy their way into Hillary's inner circle. That informant's lawyer, Victoria Toensing, states:

"I can confirm that my client while working undercover for the FBI and in the employ of the Russian energy firm TENEX witnessed numerous, detailed conversations in which Russian actors described their efforts to lobby, influence or ingratiate themselves with the Clintons in hopes of winning favorable uranium decisions from the Obama administration," attorney Victoria Toensing said.
Definitely click on the article because it links the spy ring encircling the Clintons' with the enormous amounts of Russian cash the Clintons were taking at the exact same time. But I can't excerpt the whole thing.

The informant is being blocked from going public by a Non-Disclosure Agreement the Obama administration forced him to sign.

That may change, though. Charles Grassley has invited him to speak to the Senate Judiciary committee. A majority vote on that committee would produce a subpoena, which would trump any NDA (and presumably immunize him against any attempted action against him for breaching it).

The NDA may not even be legal, but I know a lot of Benghazi whistleblowers believe it is, and aren't willing to talk without that grant of congressional immunity. (Which, bizarrely, Congress won't give them.)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Conservative Review on Newsweek
« Reply #1595 on: October 23, 2017, 04:18:23 PM »
Newsweek , the Dem Party  jornolister propaganda outlet

Clinton Inc. ONLY got $145M in uranium deal-linked cash ...

Posted October 23, 2017 03:56 PM by Rob Eno

WHAT’S THE PROBLEM? …
Newsweek “fact check” … Greg Price of Newsweek did a “fact-check” entitled “Did Russia send money to Bill Clinton’s foundation like Trump says? Fact checking the president’s claim.” Here’s the key part: “All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.”

And the “assessment” of Price? “Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.” Yes, that is really his conclusion. One hundred forty-five million dollars but nah we couldn’t find anything. Are these folks serious?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Prepare to have your assumptions shattered and minds blown
« Reply #1599 on: October 25, 2017, 10:54:19 AM »