Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584302 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
another Clinton con job
« Reply #1650 on: May 06, 2018, 08:53:07 AM »
another Clinton scam
James Patterson writes book with a few thoughts from Bill and now Clinton on tour to hawk the book:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/06/exclusive-juanita-broaddrick-despicable-sexual-predator-bill-clinton-planning-book-tour-age-metoo/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
speculate on the back brace
« Reply #1651 on: May 10, 2018, 08:08:55 PM »
If I had to guess I would say osteoporosis :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5714365/Hillary-Clinton-wears-scarf-suggestions-brace.html

I read that is what JFK had from his addison's disease and may have been the source of his back ailments. - rather then some war injury.

The dowager would have had one of these to be carted around if she had won"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litter_(vehicle)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
“The important thing is that was a very painful thing that happened 20 years ago, " - Bill Clinton 2 days ago

- Since when is a blow job that you keep repeating painful.  Getting caught was politically challenging, not painful.

"I still believe this #MeToo movement is long overdue, necessary, and should be supported.

- What the hell do you think the 'me too' movement means?  If Harvey Weinstein made a lot of good movies and a lot of women made a lot of money and fame in that, that excuses harassment and rape?  The whole point of the me too movement, Mr. former (impeached) President, is that it doesn't!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1656 on: June 08, 2018, 08:26:46 AM »
and I think he also used the philandering of other Presidents , LBJ and JFK  to put himself in perspective and  that these times are different then in past 20 or 40 or 50 years ago

All I could think of is if the public knew of the truth about JFK and LBJ they both would have been run  out of office in 10 minutes
Probably both would have resigned and not put the country through what you , you  grifter did.

But the Dems were happy to go along with him.  So now they looks like hypocrites - which they are.
No tears shed by me now over there trying to game this Me Too thing to get Trump .  Sorry won't work.

I suspect Allred will pray the Dems win the House and then wait for impeachment calls and then file her law suits
And then go after him out of office too .

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 08, 2018, 09:11:21 AM »
Problem with his philandering comparison with other Presidents defense is that was not the accusation against Clinton.  His supporters had already accepted an adult, outside of marriage affair of Gennifer Flowers before electing him to his first term.

Bill Clinton thinks he just had the bad luck of having so many women supporters end up accusing him of dropping trow, fondling against their will and rape.  It's not like it was a pattern of that he had a (criminal) behavior problem.

The Lewinsky workplace affair was not consensual either by the standards of 'me too' with the largest possible workplace power discrepancy.

He can't embrace the 'me too' movement and escape judgment and guilty verdict, even though taking both sides of an issue was his way.  He says 2/3rds of the American people sided with him THEN, meaning the so-called good he did justifies them looking the other way on serial sexual harassment, groping and rape proclivities.  The 'Me Too' movement says it doesn't; he should have been tossed out. 

Had he been tossed out, Al Gore (also later known to also be a sexual predator) would have been elevated, ran as an incumbent and probably would have won in 2000.  The Clinton fight against Ken Star, against the accusers, against the Republicans and against the "vast right wing conspiracy" was all about Clinton's power, not about his political party, policies or movement.

Ironically, if the sides were reversed, Republicans would never have put up with this, IMHO.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 08, 2018, 09:31:07 AM »
"Ironically, if the sides were reversed, Republicans would never have put up with this, IMHO."

And  we only do now because the stakes are far higher then a few women who were offended by a billionaire trying to get into their pants.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: June 12, 2018, 12:03:03 PM »
"The Lewinsky workplace affair was not consensual"

Disagree.  Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and many others may not have been, but I bet Monica was orgasmic.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 12, 2018, 03:37:38 PM »
***"The Lewinsky workplace affair was not consensual"

Disagree.  Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and many others may not have been, but I bet Monica was orgasmic.***

I think Doug means by definition of a powerful man having sex with the lowest level person around - an intern.

He used his power and authority to take advantage on the situation .  She planned it but by agreeing so readily he took advantage of her suscpetibility

That said this construct is really preposterous...... :lol:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: June 13, 2018, 07:32:56 AM »
"The Lewinsky workplace affair was not consensual by the standards of 'me too' with the largest possible workplace power discrepancy."

Yes, not consensual by their standards, the gender justice warriors, me too crowd, etc.

Another theory is that at 18 or 21 or some other age, women are fully functioning humans capable of making their own choices assuming physical force, threat of force, undue pressure was not used.  I agree with CD; she was quite thrilled to be sucking the (married) President's ____.  That bad choice was hers. 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 13, 2018, 09:25:24 AM »
"  agree with CD; she was quite thrilled..."  [etc]

she even coveted the stained dress. 
what other reason to save the dress from washing other then as trophy ?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Sean Hannity: These are the laws Hillary broke
« Reply #1663 on: June 17, 2018, 12:48:22 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5797769954001/?playlist_id=930909813001#sp=show-clips

18 USC 793 (D,E, and F)

18 USC 1924 (A)

18 USC 641

18 USC 2071 (D)

18 USC 1505

18 USC 1515 (B)

18 USC 1001

52 USC 30121

52 USC 30101

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary wrote her thesis at Wellesley in praise of Saul Alinsky
« Reply #1665 on: July 06, 2018, 08:22:01 AM »
http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/files/hillaryclintonthesis-ocr.pdf

Actually, she criticizes the Alinsky model (1967) as "too conservative for our present (1969) situation.

"the application of the Alinsky model in geographically-bound lower
class areas assumes an almost bootstrap formula which is too conservative
for our present situation."   - pdf page 75.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
no surprise whatsoever
« Reply #1666 on: July 11, 2018, 08:12:34 AM »
"I'm back"

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/10/hillary-clinton-bernie-2020-teachers/

we will just have to pray she dies so  Americans can finally be left  alone.
twisted sick creature that she is ... and her criminal mob.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Dan Hicks replies
« Reply #1667 on: July 11, 2018, 09:02:17 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: July 18, 2018, 06:28:17 AM »
"The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,”

Thanks for reminding me about this recent revelation.   

Totally ignored by MSM.  What about this you pricks in the MSM?

For all we know this was Wikileaks.

:x

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mike Cohen's lawyer
« Reply #1671 on: August 20, 2018, 06:17:14 PM »
From CD's link above :

****https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-six-more-clinton-emails-containing-classified-material-on-her-unsecure-non-state-gov-email-system/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tipsheet&utm_term=members&utm_content=20180821000929***

"On October 20, 2010, lawyer Lanny Davis writes Clinton an email saying, “Thank you H for who you are and what you do,” followed in the exchange by another with “PS. I swear you look younger and better every time I see you, Good night dear Hillary. Lanny.” Mr. Davis is currently a lawyer for Michael Cohen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: August 21, 2018, 06:52:30 AM »
"PS. I swear you look younger and better every time I see you, Good night dear Hillary. Lanny.”

They didn't like when Trump's cabinet went around the room praising the team.  Understood, but this is truly pathetic. Is that how you get and keep your job on the Hillary team? If he has an ounce of honesty in him, he should tell her what she looks like now.  (

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: August 21, 2018, 05:01:29 PM »
Well, Huma was able to do the deed , , ,

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Chelsea Clinton, Rise up for Roe, a twisted argument?
« Reply #1674 on: August 22, 2018, 06:01:58 AM »
60 million abortions caused the economy to grow by $3.5 trillian, you do the math.

More realistically, people pay her a large fee and she will say what writers write.

If people at the slaughter your young rally really want to grow the economy, they would be Republicans.

The question of Roe, is it a correctly or a wrongly decided case? Nothing more. It is startling how openly they support outcome-based judiciary.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/08/22/chelsea-clinton-twisted-argument-about-abortion-and-economic-growth/6ajP713rANYAOizO30hLeN/story.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
response to Doug's post above
« Reply #1675 on: August 23, 2018, 04:26:13 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/22/boston-globe-chelsea-clintons-promotion-of-abortion-is-grotesque/

To hear a crat talk about growing the economy is laughable.  But that to hear at the same time as  a tool to  justify abortion is revealing.

No surprise here either;  the dirt ball is still dreaming of re running (again):

"  In its efforts to thwart the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, event organizers enlisted Ms. Clinton—who recently floated the idea of a possible future bid for the White House—to kick off their New York rallY"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: August 31, 2018, 07:34:06 AM »
Is that the URL you intended?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
chinese were reading
« Reply #1678 on: August 31, 2018, 08:23:01 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hey CD , welcome back
« Reply #1679 on: August 31, 2018, 08:25:17 AM »
here it the story

Reprot that Chinese were reading all of Billariy's emails in REAL TIME including while the dirtball was secretary of state:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5828067500001/?#sp=show-clips

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
A trip down memory lane
« Reply #1680 on: August 31, 2018, 10:07:15 PM »
Just a quick history reminder for those too young to know

REMEMBER WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT?
(January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001—two terms)

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over an attempt to reform health care.

Her proposed plan was so bad that many Democrats came up with competing plans of their own in protest, and in spite of threats and intimidation, on September 26, 1994, the “Hillarycare” bill was declared dead.

This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then, President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood—both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake."

(Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.)

Husband Bill also allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission—Lani Guanier was her selection.

After considerable backlash from prominent Democratic senators concerning Ms. Guanier's radical views, Bill Clinton withdrew her name from nomination, stating that she did not represents the civil rights views that he had championed during his campaign.

However, apparently a slow learner, husband Bill continued to allow Hillary to make more recommendations.

She chose former law partners, Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department.

Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

(Is anyone wondering yet what her Supreme Court Justice appointments would be like?)

Many younger voters will have no knowledge of "Travelgate," the first major ethics controversy during Bill’s presidency.

Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend, Harry Thompson—but the White House Travel Office refused to comply.

She trumped up allegations of financial mismanagement and reported seven long-time White House employees to the FBI. This ruined their reputations, got them fired, and caused a thirty-six month investigation.

Eventually, most of the employees were reinstated and Clinton associates were forced out of the travel office. Only one White House employee, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime—the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds; a jury acquitted him in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House Security.

When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the President denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House.

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense.

Let’s look at some of her more notable decisions in this regard . . .

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation, they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury, followed by his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath. (Sound familiar?)

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had "mistakenly thought was hers."

So you see, the email scandal and all of her malfeasance regarding the handling of Top Secret information, not to mention the "pay to play" schemes of the Clinton Foundation, are nothing new.

Hillary’s entire political career has been nothing but a web of lies, corruption and destruction in her quest for power.

Is anyone else ready to say, “Enough is enough!”?

But unfortunately, I’m sure her loyal fans will say, "What difference does it make?...........

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: September 14, 2018, 05:35:24 AM »
Didn't we hear rumors that Tony Podesta got an immunity deal?

Like all the other Democrats.

Republicans only get it if they are forced and agree to say bad things about Trump.

Yet silence for most Repubs

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Dowager Empress of Chappaqua to the Rescue!
« Reply #1686 on: September 17, 2018, 05:33:55 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: September 17, 2018, 09:14:11 PM »
I cannot be any more honest
I wish this witch would just die already

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Dowager Empress of Chappaqua to the Rescue!
« Reply #1688 on: September 18, 2018, 08:40:28 AM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/09/american-democracy-is-in-crisis/570394/

Chutzpah. 

She opens with, he happened to get enough electoral votes rather than he was elected president. What else in the Constitution does she deny the validity of other than the way we elect our president?

"How did we get here?"

If you summarize what led to this you might spell it BHO and HRC. Also NYT.  We had 10 years of the left running our country including the last two years of Bush and decades of the Republican establishment pretending to represent conservative principles. We had a media enjoying the circus of the least (Republican establishment) qualified candidate disrupting a serious field of 16 qualified Republicans. The media wanted what they considered to be the weakest and the worst to come out of that field to face their own flawed favorite and now they reap what they sow, a leader who plays the game differently.

What is wrong with Trump is that he pursues conservative outcomes using leftist tactics, embellishments, untruths, etc. Ouch, that hurts.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
celebrate
« Reply #1693 on: December 09, 2018, 04:23:11 AM »
when power hungry narcissists lose power and influence:

enjoy the look on their faces
I am :

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/08/bill-and-hillary-clinton-using-groupon-to-boost-sagging-ticket-sales/

Instead of just enjoying their senior yrs and leaving the rest of us alone..........like most who retire and what Presidents used to do.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile