Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584311 times)

objectivist1

• Power User
    • View Profile
"You have enemies?  Good.  That means that you have stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clinton Signed NDA with Criminal Penalties for Mishandling Classified Info
« Reply #801 on: November 06, 2015, 09:38:38 AM »
Clinton Signed Non-Disclosure Agreement Laying Out
Criminal Penalties for Mishandling of Classified Info
Penalties for Mishandling of Classified Info
Dem presidential candidate and top aides signed NDAs warning against ‘negligent handling’ of classified information

BY: Lachlan Markay,  Free Beacon
November 6, 2015

As the nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary Clinton was responsible for ascertaining whether information in her possession was classified and acknowledged that “negligent handling” of that information could jeopardize national security, according to a copy of an agreement she signed upon taking the job.

A day after assuming office as secretary of state, Clinton signed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement that laid out criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.
http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HRC-SCI-NDA1.pdf

Experts have guessed that Clinton signed such an agreement, but a copy of her specific contract, obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute through an open records request and shared with the Washington Free Beacon, reveals for the first time the exact language of the NDA.

“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Clinton received at least two emails while secretary of state on her personal email server since marked “TS/SCI”—top secret/sensitive compartmented information—according to the U.S. intelligence community’s inspector general.

The State Department said in September that Clinton’s private email system, set up at her Chappaqua, N.Y., home, was not authorized to handle SCI.

The Democratic presidential frontrunner defended her unauthorized possession of SCI and her sending of emails containing classified information by claiming that the information was not marked as classified when it was sent or received.

The language of her NDA suggests it was Clinton’s responsibility to ascertain whether information shared through her private email server was, in fact, classified.

“I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department … in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be SCI,” the agreement says.

The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the NDA.

According to government security experts, the type of information that receives a TS/SCI designation is sensitive enough that most senior government officials would immediately recognize it as such.

“TS/SCI is very serious and specific information that jumps out at you and screams ‘classified,’” Larry Mrozinski, a former U.S. counterterrorism official, told the New York Post in August. “It’s hard to imagine that in her position she would fail to recognize the obvious.”

Additional emails on Clinton’s server contained information that was “born classified,” according to J. William Leonard, who directed the U.S. Information Security Oversight Office from 2002 to 2008.

“If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it’s in U.S. channels and U.S. possession,” Leonard told Reuters in August.

Clinton’s NDA spells out stiff criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure of SCI.” The FBI is currently investigating whether Clinton’s private email server violated any federal laws.

In addition to her SCI agreement, Clinton signed a separate NDA for all other classified information. It contains similar language, including prohibiting “negligent handling of classified information,” requiring her to ascertain whether information is classified and laying out criminal penalties.

It adds, “I will never divulge classified information to anyone unless: (a) I have officially verified that the recipient has been properly authorized to receive it; or (b) I have been given prior written notice of authorization” from the proper authorizes.

Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, Clinton’s two top aides, also signed copies of the classified information NDA.

Mills sent classified information to officials at the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation in 2012, an email released by the State Department in September shows.

Mills’ NDA required her to inquire about the classification of information in her possession if she was unsure about its status. However, her attorney said that she “presumed” that the information she sent to the foundation was unclassified because it had been sent to her at her unclassified State Department email address.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-signed-nda-laying-out-criminal-penalties-for-mishandling-of-classified-info/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #802 on: November 06, 2015, 10:43:50 AM »
Doug this is no big deal.
She probably gets many papers to sign every day.   Surely she did not realize what she was signing and was therefore lapse but not criminal.
Also her aids obviously misled her and it is their fault not hers.

:wink: :roll:

It will be interesting to see them lie and sleaze their way our of this and how much the media lets them.

Based on history the msm will again allow this to die down and then just ignore it agreeing it is all just the dirty Republicans doing their rotten thing.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 06, 2015, 11:43:53 AM »
Doug this is no big deal.
She probably gets many papers to sign every day.   Surely she did not realize what she was signing and was therefore lapse but not criminal.
Also her aids obviously misled her and it is their fault not hers.

:wink: :roll:

It will be interesting to see them lie and sleaze their way our of this and how much the media lets them.

Based on history the msm will again allow this to die down and then just ignore it agreeing it is all just the dirty Republicans doing their rotten thing.

This would be just one piece of the puzzle prosecutors would use - if they were to seriously contemplating doing the job.

A key point already posted here but now documented with her signature is that negligence  in the handling of non-disclosure covered information (such as sending and receiving through an unsecured, private server) is treated essentially the same under the law as selling off national secrets with intent.

Is she guilty of negligence in the handling of the information that went through her server?  - Yes
Did it include "sensitive compartmented information"?   - Yes
Is there a law against it?   - Yes
Is prosecution called for; are criminal penalties clearly spelled out?   - Yes
Will the Obummer inJustice department prosecute her?   - No, of course not.
Are hard-core Democrats swayed by damaging facts?   - uh, no.
The conclusion observers draw is that this will be a close election no matter which R is nominated.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 06, 2015, 12:31:52 PM »
OH my "f" God.  Now there were no "highly classified" emails.   Thus everything else is fine and no problem.   I mean this could have derailed a Presidential campaign and that is very significant.  Well Yeah I say.  No problem derailing any Republican.  Oh but this is different.   Yep to big to jail.  This should be the campaign rally and cry from the right from here on in.

Every time this sicko opens her mouth she should be met with "too big to jail".  Every damn time.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-email-no-highly-classified-215599

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 12, 2015, 08:24:57 AM »
I am having trouble finding the citations for Hillary being fired from the Watergate Committee and the allegations of a retraction by the man who "fired" her.  Help please.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 12, 2015, 08:45:19 AM »

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: November 12, 2015, 08:54:15 AM »
There is a massive "campaign" to re-write history on Hillary and Watergate. Her supporters are using any method possible to make Hillary look like the aggrieved party. See the Snopes article which does attempt to do just this. The article keeps saying that Jerry Zeifman did not have the authority to fire her and that he admitted it, making it appear that she was not terminated, but it does not ever admit that she was terminated.

The parsing of words in the article is just like "the meaning of is is........"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
PPulatie

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 12, 2015, 09:22:40 AM »
We search for Truth.  Thank you gentlemen.

As much as I loathe Hillary, I will be dropping this particular accusation.

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 12, 2015, 09:27:15 AM »
Hillary was terminated for no longer being needed?  What does that actually mean?  If she was known to lie and have a vindictive side, would someone provide the truth for termination?

BTW,  who writes  Truth v Fiction? I see nothing about that.
PPulatie

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 12, 2015, 09:30:37 AM »
If there were a smoking gun document showing Killary was fired, I am pretty sure someone would have located it by now.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 12, 2015, 10:31:37 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 12, 2015, 10:37:21 AM »
My system is choking on pages from Glenn Beck's Blaze site.  Could someone please paste this article here?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/12/hillary-clinton-retells-military-story-that-cnn-reporter-admits-seems-so-unusual-guess-what-happened-when-he-asked-questions/

Hillary Clinton Retells Military Story That CNN Reporter Admits ‘Seems So Unusual’ — Guess What Happened When He Asked Questions
Nov. 12, 2015 10:07am Jason Howerton   
Shares

Hillary Clinton recently retold a story about how she supposedly tried to join the U.S. Marines in the 1970s, but was turned down because of her gender. She claims the Marine recruiter gave her fake reasons for why she couldn’t enlist.

(Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images) (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
[/caption

CNN’s senior Washington correspondent Jeff Zeleny expressed strong skepticism about the story on Thursday, but said the Clinton campaign is now refusing to provide any additional details about the claim.

“We do not have enough specifics actually to actually know if it’s true or not,” Zeleny said. “She didn’t give any other explanation.”

Zeleny said he requested more information from the Clinton campaign because “it seems so unusual that a Yale-educated lawyer who worked on the anti-war campaigns of McCarthy and McGovern, who had just moved to Arkansas, whose husband was about to become the Attorney General of the state would decide to want to join the Marines.”

However, he got no response other than a statement indicating the campaign is “not going to add any more comment on this.”

The Washington Post gave the story “Two Pinocchios,” mostly because the story can’t really be confirmed or disputed due to the lack of details. More from the fact check:

So far, we do not have enough documentary proof to say the incident never happened, such as supposedly landing under sniper fire in Bosnia or getting the date wrong for hearing a speech by Martin Luther King Jr. This is simply a personal recollection — one that at least two friends have confirmed they had been told about at the time.

But the circumstances are in question. She pitches it as a matter of public service, but her friends suggest it was something different. So at this point Clinton’s story is worthy of Two Pinocchios, subject to change if more information becomes available.

CNN recently launched an investigation into whether GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson lied about past violent incidents that occurred when he was a young boy. The network even dispatched reporters to talk to his old classmates.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 12, 2015, 05:46:29 PM »
I think she allegedly went into a recruiting office to see how they treated women.

I would hate to learn that she has misrepresented this story and see Politico and the media outrage force her out of this race.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 12, 2015, 05:53:30 PM »
I think she allegedly went into a recruiting office to see how they treated women.

I would hate to learn that she has misrepresented this story and see Politico and the media outrage force her out of this race.

I almost spit beer all over my laptop when I read that!

Very funny, Doug!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary ripped by the left
« Reply #821 on: November 15, 2015, 11:12:52 AM »
For those who didn't read Salon this past week, this is not the work of people who will easily come back together after the nomination.  Some liberals oppose the wars and wall street out of political opportunism and some really mean it.

From their point of view, Hillary is a neocon, a crony capitalist, favored Keystone, TPP, NAFTA, opposed gay marriage.

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/11/hillary_clinton_is_on_wrong_side_of_everything_stop_telling_me_i_have_to_vote_for_her_because_of_the_supreme_court/

Hillary Clinton is on wrong side of everything: Stop telling me I have to vote for her because of the Supreme Court
These justices aren't going anywhere. Hillary's been slow to evolve on everything that matters, and is not for me.

First and foremost, the latest unscientific poll out of Western Illinois University has Bernie Sanders winning the presidency. Therefore, if polls are gospel, we’ll have a Democrat in the White House who plans on fixing the structural issues plaguing Wall Street and the U.S. economy. With Sanders, we’ll have an honest attempt at breaking up “Too Big to Fail” banks, reinstating Glass-Steagall, and tackling wealth inequality. Perhaps one reason WIU predicts Sanders winning the presidency is that Vermont’s senator has more than 1 million online donors who’ve funded his campaign. No need for prison lobbyists, like his challenger Hillary Clinton, and no need for a super PAC.

Also, one great thing about a Sanders presidency is that Americans will be able to trust a person who never had to evolve toward progressive stances on war, foreign policy, Wall Street and environmental issues like Keystone XL. While critics haven’t let me evolve from one article on Rand Paul (written from a purely progressive outlook on ending perpetual war, please read the actual article), supporters of the former secretary of state are very comfortable with her evolution on a number of topics. Naturally, Clinton supporters aren’t concerned with perpetual wars.

According to one conservative historian in the New York Times, Clinton’s foreign policy can easily be deemed “neocon”:

“I feel comfortable with her on foreign policy,” Mr. Kagan said, adding that the next step after Mr. Obama’s more realist approach “could theoretically be whatever Hillary brings to the table” if elected president. “If she pursues a policy which we think she will pursue,” he added, “it’s something that might have been called neocon, but clearly her supporters are not going to call it that; they are going to call it something else.”

When a conservative historian known for neoconservative views says Clinton’s foreign policy is “something that might have been called neocon,” it’s safe to say her foreign policy will be hawkish. In addition, another New York Times article states that neocons are “aligning themselves with Hillary Rodham Clinton and her nascent presidential campaign, in a bid to return to the driver’s seat of American foreign policy.”

Yes, Clinton will have something close to a neoconservative foreign policy, and if you don’t believe me, trust the neocons who approve of her views on war and international relations. Or, you can just read Hillary Clinton’s book review of Henry Kissinger’s “World Order.”

In addition to being a Republican pertaining to war and foreign policy, conservative stances have plagued Clinton throughout the years. With Clinton, poor judgment is referred to as a regrettable mistake. Owning a personal server was a “mistake,” voting for the Iraq War was a “mistake,” she “wasn’t raised” to envision gay marriage, and now opposes the TPP based upon “What I know about it, as of today.”

Generally, poor decision-making is addressed as an honest error, then acknowledged wholeheartedly, while supporters find every way to justify the flip-flop. Accountability is a foreign concept to the Clinton campaign and any reasoned critique is met with“You sound like a Republican!” Even accepting $100,000 from Donald Trump is simply part of Washington politics.

Hillary Clinton has evolved on war, gay marriage, Keystone XL, the TPP, in addition to marijuana legislation, and her supporters believe this is a good thing. All human beings evolve, therefore politicians who do the same must be doing so for altruistic reasons. For the rest of America, 57 percent of voters nationwide find Clinton to be “not honest and trustworthy.”

Luckily, Clinton has made up for this deficit in trustworthiness by stating she’ll no longer accept money from prison lobbyists.

This is a relief since four of her top five donors since 1999 are investment banks and there are questions about foreign donors to her foundation. Nonetheless, in the eyes of supporters, a Democrat is always better than a Republican, even if Politico labels Clinton to be Wall St. Republicans’ dark secret.

We dare not vote based upon principle, since only the political power Hillary Clinton is said to possess protects us from Trump, if Sanders doesn’t get the nomination. Granted, Bernie Sanders defeats Trump by a wider margin than Clinton, but we can’t rock the boat for fear of a Trump presidency if Clinton is the nominee.

Republicans are the enemy, says the thought process bolstering the Clinton campaign, therefore accepting money from prison lobbyists and Wall Street is part of the game.

There’s a reason Hillary Clinton waited almost three weeks to address the death of Michael Brown and the Ferguson protests. Sadly, part of this reason could be prison lobbyists.

The Huffington Post explains the conundrum faced by the Clinton campaign in an article titled “Hillary Clinton Says She’ll End Private Prisons, Stop Accepting Their Money”:

Lobbying firms that work for two major private prison giants, GEO Group and Corrections Corporation of America, gave $133,246 to the Ready for Hillary PAC, according to Vice…

Immigrant and civil rights groups have urged Clinton to stop accepting contributions from donors with ties to GEO and CCA. Earlier Thursday, in announcing its co-founder Cesar Vargas was moving to the campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), the advocacy group Dream Action Coalition singled out Clinton for accepting those contributions.

Sanders recently
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:15:52 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary ripped by the left, continued
« Reply #822 on: November 16, 2015, 09:43:01 AM »
Liberal Cornel West landed a sharp dig at “my dear sister Hillary Clinton.”

“I took Wall Street money but it didn’t affect me?” he said, paraphrasing Clinton’s remarks at the debate.

“I say, I was born at night but not last night.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clintons-debate-performance-leaves-trail-of-fodder-for-political-adversaries/2015/11/15/897780e0-8b9e-11e5-acff-673ae92ddd2b_story.html

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
JudicialWatch: Huma warned another aide that Hillary is often confused
« Reply #823 on: November 16, 2015, 12:07:56 PM »
This story brings to mind Saturday's debate where Hillary went into a tirade about how she brought federal money to NY to rebuild Wall Street post 9/11.  Does anyone think that by the end of that rant she had any idea what the question was?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-email-reveals-top-aide-huma-abedin-warning-state-department-staffer-that-hillary-clinton-is-often-confused/

Judicial Watch: Email Reveals Top Aide Huma Abedin Warning State Department Staffer That Hillary Clinton Is “Often Confused”

NOVEMBER 16, 2015

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released more than 35 pages of emails former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin revealing that Abedin advised Clinton aide and frequent companion Monica Hanley that it was “very important” to go over phone calls with Clinton because the former Secretary of State was “often confused.”  The emails, from Abedin’s “Huma@clintonemail.com” address, also reveal repeated security breaches, with the Secretary’s schedule and movements being sent and received through Abedin’s non-governmental and unsecured Clinton server account.  The emails document requests for special State Department treatment for a Clinton Foundation associate and Abedin’s mother, a controversial Islamist leader.
(More at the link.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:59:17 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 16, 2015, 01:34:29 PM »
Doug,

I think we all know how the email situation will end.  The FBI will discreetly and quietly send their findings to the DOJ who will delay as long as possible and then viola:  an announcement that certainly "mistakes were made" and there was "probably some poor judgement", but there is no compelling evidence of criminal wrong doing.

The lib media will cheer and say I told you so and then proceed to coronate her  :x

Care to wager a bet; double down?

:-D

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary emails, FBI, DOJ, often confused, war declaration needed?
« Reply #825 on: November 16, 2015, 06:40:42 PM »
CCP,   Right.  Obama Already signaled that his DOJ won't touch whatever the FBI sends him, attempting to signal the FBI not to bother.  However, emails like this, "Hillary is often confused", are going to keep leaking out.

Having a private server made the top people careless.  The worst of the emails will come out last.  No she won't get handcuffed but she most certainly indicated there is another shoe to drop.  (Is that Joe Biden warming up in the bullpen?)

No more betting for me.  I am already up to my neck in political gambling debts with you.   )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more point about Hillary "often confused".  I touched on it in my debate recap but that was before we knew Huma wrote that.  Asked if the President needed congress to go to war, she said no, we already have that.  Does that cover it?  Yes.  If you were in congress, would that be good enough?  No.  

WHICH IS IT??  a) Yes!  b)  No!  c) I'm really confused, send Huma over here!

Doc, is this symptom of a medical condition?
Or can you never tell when dealing with a pathological liar?
Does she know she just said yes and no to the same question in consecutive sentences?  
Is the constitutional question different, or are the facts different, depending on which side of it you sit?
Unbelievable.
--------------------------
Text from the debate:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/14/the-cbs-democratic-debate-transcript-with-insight-from-the-fix/

DICKERSON: A couple of days ago you were asked if you would declare war on ISIS and you said no. What would you say now?

CLINTON: Well, we have an authorization to use military force against terrorists. We passed it after 9/11.

DICKERSON: And you think that covers all of this?

CLINTON: It certainly does cover it. I would like to see it updated.

DICKERSON: If you were in the Senate, would you be okay with the commander in chief doing that without it coming back to you?

CLINTON: No, it would have to go through the Congress.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Identity Crisis: Hillary changes her name for the 4th time since marriage
« Reply #828 on: November 23, 2015, 09:15:23 AM »
...campaign has informed the Washington Post to now call her “Hillary Clinton,” instead of the “Hillary Rodham Clinton”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/22/hillary-changes-her-name-yet-again/

“I don’t have to change my name,” she told one journalist.  “I’ve been Mrs. Bill Clinton. I kept the professional name Hillary Rodham in my law practice, but now I’m going to be taking a leave of absence from the law firm to campaign full time for Bill and I’ll be Mrs. Bill Clinton. I suspect people will be getting tired of hearing from Mrs. Bill Clinton.”
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:16:58 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary apologizes for calling illegals illegal
« Reply #830 on: November 25, 2015, 09:30:16 AM »
Hillary apologizes for calling illegals illegal.
Just missing their documents?
Home invaders now called undocumented family members?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/politics/hillary-clinton-illegal-immigration-undocumented-immigrants/index.html

For those who have a priority of stopping illegal immigration in the general election, there will be plenty of contrast between the candidates no matter who the Republican nominee turns out to be.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton Crime Family: A million little lies
« Reply #833 on: November 29, 2015, 08:09:06 PM »
http://nypost.com/2015/11/28/hillary-clintons-million-little-lies/

To hear Hillary Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base” — although videos of her arrival show her waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

She blamed the 2012 attack on American diplomatic and intelligence-gathering installations in Benghazi on “a disgusting video” when she knew almost from the first moment that it was a jihadist assault that took the lives of four Americans, including the ambassador to Libya.

No wonder the late William Safire, writing in The New York Times in 1996, at the height of the Whitewater investigation, called her a “congenital liar.” Said Safire: “She is in the longtime habit of lying; and she has never been called to account for lying herself or in suborning lying in her aides and friends.”

Baron Munchausen has nothing on Hillary Rodham Clinton.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Munchausen)

Now comes the recycling this month of another Clinton tall tale: that shortly before her 1975 marriage to Bill Clinton, she decided in a fit of patriotic fervor and dedication to “public service” to stroll into a recruiter’s office in Arkansas and join the Marine Corps.

It’s an anecdote she trots out to charm military audiences, whether it’s a group on Capitol Hill in 1994, or, most recently, to veterans in Derry, NH.

“He looks at me and goes, ‘Um, how old are you,’ ” Clinton recalled at the New Hampshire event on Nov. 10. “I said, ‘Well, I’m 26. I will be 27.’ And he goes, ‘Well, that is kind of old for us.’ And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, ‘Maybe the dogs will take you,’ meaning the Army,” she added.

Yeah, right. Never mind that the term is “dogface,” used to refer to the Army infantry. And never mind as well that, given the tenor of the times, the Marines or any other service would have taken young Ms. Rodham in a heartbeat, especially given their need for lawyers.

Like so many carefully parsed Clintonian statements, Hillary’s Leatherneck fantasy is either unverifiable or dependent upon how it’s phrased. When confronted with the obvious discrepancy in her “Edmund Hillary” story, she characteristically shifted the blame to her mother, Dorothy, saying the fable was something her mother told her.

But let’s assume for a moment that, unlike Clinton’s other whoppers, this story is actually, in some sense, true.

What are the odds that, in the immediate aftermath of Vietnam, the anti-war Wellesley graduate, who’d written her college senior thesis on “community organizer” Saul Alinsky, had a snazzy Yale Law degree, and who was already envisioning a career in state and national politics alongside Bill (then a candidate for Arkansas attorney general), would do such a thing — and actually mean it?

I’m betting zero.

A far more likely explanation is that Hillary entered the Marine recruiting office — if she did — not out of any desire to “serve her country,” but as an agent provocateur, determined to show that the Marines were a bunch of bigoted sexist, ageist pigs in order to fuel her sense of outrage.

This explanation is given credence by one of Hillary’s Fayetteville, Ark., friends at the time, Ann Henry, who said that Hillary was interested in probing the way the military treated women candidates. “I can remember discussing it, but I cannot give you the details of when and what was said,” Henry told a reporter. “Hillary would go and do things just to test it out, and I can totally see her doing that just to see what the reaction was.”

Given the mood of the time, and the vituperative nastiness of the left regarding all things military, it would have been just like the self-aggrandizing Hillary Rodham to try and manufacture a controversy where there was none, to make herself look good.

And now she allegedly recasts the story as a legitimate desire to join the military, to show her dedication to public service. Is the story true? And if it is true, were her motives as described?

What difference does it make!

The late Christopher Hitchens titled his memoir of the Whitewater/Monica Lewinsky circus “No One Left to Lie To,” but even someone as perceptive as Hitch couldn’t foresee that the Clintons, like cockroaches and the Kardashians, would always be with us, forever playing the same shell game on the American people and laughing as we fall for it.

That would be the same Clintons (combined current net worth: $101 million) who were “dead broke” when they left the White House.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary emails, 999 pages of classified material and counting
« Reply #834 on: December 01, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »
2/3rds of the emails turned over.  I'm guessing the final ones will be the big ones.

With last night’s release from the State Department, about two-thirds of the e-mails turned over by Hillary Clinton have now been made public. That is, their headers have all been made public, but almost a thousand of them have had redactions to keep classified material from becoming public. State released another 7800 pages last night, including 328 e-mails that contained classified information, bringing the latter total to 999 overall.
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/01/new-release-of-hillary-e-mails-7800-pages-328-classified/
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-email-coming-today/story?id=35488800

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I'm very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone," Hillary Clinton said in Minneapolis in August.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/sep/10/hillary-clintons-emails-classified-or-not/

PolitiFact (arm of the DNC):  "There isn’t enough evidence to prove that [she sent and/or received material over her unsecured private server]."

How often do they update their page?  She lied and she broke the law.  The facts released by her prove it.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clinton Crime Family - Should we believe rape victims?
« Reply #836 on: December 04, 2015, 08:57:47 AM »
This is why Hillary hides from voters and only takes interviews with friendly fire and approved questions.  It was apparently was a college girl asking this.  She will be famous soon.  Until it was asked, I'm sure they had no idea the innocent and liberal looking questioner could name names or where she was heading with the qeustion.  Now I suppose the college girl can expect to have her Pell Grants canceled and her Dad's business put under federal investigated.

I must say (again), what a political dope - Hillary Clinton.  Why should she say ANYTHING about believing rape victims when she personally encountered Juanita Broadrick on the day of the alleged encounter and personally trashed the veracity of Paula Jones on national television?  Is rape a national issue or a state issue?  It doesn't matter now.  HRC stepped in it.  Now the whole matter is current and relevant!  And the issue is Hillary, not Bill.

Hillary doesn't really need young women voters, does she?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WMUR, Manchester NH News, and CNN
http://www.wmur.com/politics/hillary-clinton-asked-about-paula-jones/36782240

New Hampshire (CNN) —Hillary Clinton answered a question about Bill Clinton's alleged sexual impropriety on Thursday, saying that victims of sexual abuse "should be believed" until evidence disproves their allegations.

At a campaign stop in Hooksett, New Hampshire, a woman asked Clinton: "Secretary Clinton, you recently came out to say that all rape victims should be believed. But would you say that Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones be believed as well?"

Clinton responded: "Well, I would say that everyone should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence."

She then moved on to the next question.

Broaddrick in 1999 said on NBC's "Dateline" that Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier, during his campaign for the Arkansas governor's office.

Willey was a Democratic activist and White House volunteer who said that in 1993, Bill Clinton had grabbed and kissed her in the Oval Office's private study.

And Jones was an Arkansas state worker who sued Bill Clinton for sexual harassment, saying he'd propositioned her for sex and exposed himself during a 1991 meeting in a hotel room.

Bill Clinton's office declined CNN's request for comment.   ('ya think?)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton on the Campaign Trail, Report from Omaha
« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2015, 07:44:30 AM »
This is written by a Powerline contributor.  Underestimate her candidacy at your own peril.  She leads the Republican frontrunner by a good margin.  If the lection were held today, she wins.  I have already lost more than I can afford betting against her...

We should know soon whether the FBI will refer Mrs. Clinton’s mishandling of State secrets for criminal prosecution, but Omaha billionaire Warren Buffett can’t wait. He has enthusiastically endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

Here’s the main thing to understand about Hillary Clinton. Do not underestimate her. She is a formidable candidate. She has plenty of money, tech support, and staff, along with a slick message. She is waiting for Trump and wants to run against him because she knows Trump can’t beat her.

Hillary discussed many of the the same things she raised in Council Bluffs, Sioux City, and Clear Lake. The theme in Omaha was that Hillary is smart. Hillary has good judgment. Hillary is love. Hillary loves her granddaughter and yours too. I thought she got slightly emotional in discussing her “working on behalf of kids” but I was in the back of the room and upstairs so I may be wrong here. Hillary’s family had a tough life and she worked her way to the top but she did not discuss her family’s regular receipt of six-figure speaking fees.

Republicans wreck the economy. When Bill Clinton and Barack Obama took over, the economy was in shambles. (But she said she is not their third term.) The economy does poorly under Republican Presidents. The middle class has been crushed in the recent past. Hillary has a strategy – not slogans – to get us out of the ditch. She will be running against “trickle down” economics and George W. Bush. There will be tinkering with the tax code. She will deny drug companies the ability to “write off” advertising. She doesn’t like their TV ads. There will be a tax credit for caregivers of sick relatives and more.

She will fight hard for the Buffett rule and see that millionaires pay at least 30 percent of their income in federal taxes. Warrren Buffett cited a statistic that the top 400 income earners paid an effective tax rate of 16 percent in 2012 and that it had declined over the past 20 years. No three-page tax code. As Carly Fiorina’s dad Judge Joseph Sneed told her, the tax code is how the government asserts control. And I will add it is also how politicians get votes and campaign contributions.

Hillary claims she will be conducting a fact-based campaign. The GOP candidates run “fact free” campaigns. She asserted that Iowa gets one-third of its energy from renewables, mostly wind. Warren Buffett’s Mid-American Energy company gets power from wind and coal, but she will move us away from fossil fuels. Buffett’s Burlington Northern Railroad and Omaha’s UPRR have both been badly hurt by fewer coal car loadings but that will only continue. The Paris “deal” was a good thing as combating climate change creates jobs. Good paying jobs, but not jobs in coal, oil and gas. No evidence was given regarding the cost of her proposal for solar panels on every house by the end of her second term. Also no discussion about the results and costs of Green power in Europe. The facts and science, you see, all back up Hillary.

When she talked about gun safety and closing gun “loopholes” the crowd exploded. “Anyone who is too dangerous to fly is too dangerous to buy a gun.” She made this statement right after her discussion of all the rights she would protect. She vows to defend Planned Parenthood and end mass incarceration.

On foreign policy she asserted that it was “shameful” to attack Islam because we need Muslim nations to fight ISIS. One doesn’t insult those you need in a coalition and Hillary is a coalition builder. She built the Iran coalition that imposed sanctions that are now lifted. And it is now ISIS and not ISIL as she placed a bit of terminological distance between herself and Obama. Secretary Clinton claimed a great victory over Iran with the nuke “deal” and we now are assured that Iran will not get nukes for a least 15 years. This statement was made weeks after two missile tests made by Iran contrary to UN resolutions.

One Nebraska superdelegate praised Hillary’s judgment on foreign affairs. Chaos in Libya was not cited as evidence. One claimed the GOP was lying about her and that none of the GOP candidates could withstand questioning for 11 hours as Madam Hillary did.

I am confident that she will not be indicted. If elected, she will wield great power. Congress may check or moderate it but the American people will be at her mercy.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2015, 08:03:56 AM »
"Underestimate her candidacy at your own peril."

I agree.

The entire left coalition is behind her including the minorities, media, educational class, unions, and the droves of people they keep letting into this country.

Nothing will get in their way.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 17, 2015, 08:34:25 AM »
A candidate Cruz runs the risk of ensuring that the Latino vote of America will become irrevocably Democrat.

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 17, 2015, 08:49:56 AM »
Aren't those that came in illegally already Democrat?

So maybe we should just provide the Latino's more and more benefits, turn them into the wards of the state, a new supported class, and then win their vote that way.

Just what we need............

PPulatie

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 17, 2015, 10:16:36 AM »
"Aren't those that came in illegally already Democrat?"

Yes.  Oddly, Democrats leave our border open and bring people in for political purposes and when Republicans try to secure things they accuse them of doing it for political purposes, pandering to racists etc.

I'm not worried about the vote of the people who actually get sent back.  I'm worried about the vote of people we threaten to send back and don't and everyone around them when we don't succeed in kicking anyone out.

Trump isn't going to send them all back.  He already softened on that.  Cruz isn't going to send them back.  He wavered before and can't win by saying he will.  The question is, what is the strongest position on border security and legalization of some of the illegals already here that can win?

"So maybe we should just provide the Latino's more and more benefits, turn them into the wards of the state, a new supported class, and then win their vote that way."
   - Pat with some sarcasm. 

As Carson put it, remove (reform) the goodies first so they stop coming for the wrong reasons.  Some would go back without the goodies,; we see some going back anyway because of the economy.  Cruz presumably would be very good on freebie reform but can't win.  Rubio has a plan.  Trump does not address this, has said Democrats match his policy positions the closest.

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 17, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »
My fear with Rubio besides disagreeing with many of his positions...........in five words

McCain
Romney

The electable candidates.

Where have I heard this before???
PPulatie

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 17, 2015, 10:50:05 AM »
My fear with Rubio besides disagreeing with many of his positions...........in five words

McCain
Romney

The electable candidates.

Where have I heard this before???

Trump = Putin.  Shirtless and says make Russia great again.  Linking people to others on paper or screen doesn't make it so.

There is no similarity between Rubio and McCain, the RINO who used every Democrat talking point to oppose tax rate cuts, and Romney, the one who passed the model for ObamaCare!  You are capable of analyzing the race outside of your guy better than that!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
For minorities and women; (non minoirty men not invited)
« Reply #848 on: December 22, 2015, 05:27:10 AM »
are at higher risk?   Huh?   Screw the white men who get this.......   Well women live longer than men.

It must be great to stand on a podium and call for a cure using other people's money for a terrible disease.   What a wonderful Godly saint she is.   I am voting for her (sarcasm at max volume): 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-to-call-for-alzheimers-cure-increase-spending-to-dollar2-billion-annually/ar-BBnO2JJ?li=BBnb7Kz

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: For minorities and women; (non minoirty men not invited)
« Reply #849 on: December 22, 2015, 06:41:53 AM »
are at higher risk?   Huh?   Screw the white men who get this.......   Well women live longer than men.

It must be great to stand on a podium and call for a cure using other people's money for a terrible disease.   What a wonderful Godly saint she is.   I am voting for her (sarcasm at max volume): 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-to-call-for-alzheimers-cure-increase-spending-to-dollar2-billion-annually/ar-BBnO2JJ?li=BBnb7Kz

Given her history of falls and signs of dementia, it is motivated by self interest.