Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584316 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
priceless
« Reply #901 on: January 18, 2016, 05:13:24 AM »
With face suggesting contempt, first a lawyerly short and simple, "no", and then a reluctant "thank you":

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-not-interviewed-email/2016/01/17/id/709794/

DDF

Re: The Universe is calling you Hillary
« Reply #903 on: January 18, 2016, 12:12:46 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The noose tightens a bit more , , , 6.0
« Reply #904 on: January 19, 2016, 11:29:28 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The noose tightens a bit more , , , 6.5
« Reply #905 on: January 19, 2016, 04:46:10 PM »
Hillary's Email Scandal Turns Deadly
By DICK MORRIS & EILEEN MCGANN
Published on TheHillaryDaily.com on January 19, 2016
Two recent developments have transformed Hillary's email scandal into a potentially deadly issue.

Yesterday, the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community wrote to Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to inform him that he had received "two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels. According to the declarant, these documents contain information derived from classified IC element sources."

SAP (special access program) is a designation that is even more secret than "top secret."  Fox News explains that "Access to a SAP is restricted to those with a "need-to-know" because exposure of the intelligence would likely reveal the source, putting a method of intelligence collection -- or a human asset -- at risk."

At the moment, about 1,340 emails that went to or from Secretary Clinton contained material the State Department deems to be "classified."  Hillary says they were not classified when she got or sent them and that their classification is only retroactive.  Her critics say she should have recognized them as classified and labelled them so herself, which she is authorized to do.

But the fact that she also sent or received SAP material is an even more significant breech of intelligence protocol.

This disclosure comes on top of the revelation last week that the FBI is now expanding its investigation of the e mails to include evidence of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and in the events surrounding the speaking fees earned by the Clintons.

Together, these new revelations, both by Fox News, indicate that the danger for Secretary Clinton has escalated and that the FBI investigation is coming closer to home.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Bill Clinton going to Vegas
« Reply #906 on: January 20, 2016, 08:55:03 PM »
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jan/20/bill-clinton-heading-to-las-vegas-to-campaign-for/

Funny enough, the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo is in Vegas 1/20-1/23.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #907 on: January 20, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »
Which overlaps the SHOT Show, but I'm guessing that is of lesser interest to him , , ,

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The noose tightens a bit more , , , 7.0
« Reply #908 on: January 22, 2016, 09:36:47 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
It's not rape if...
« Reply #909 on: January 23, 2016, 05:56:57 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 25, 2016, 02:12:16 PM »
But still not clear if enough evidence to indict or whether JD would pursue according to MSM.
The corruption just doesn't end.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 26, 2016, 04:38:34 AM »
Last nights show was to give Hillary a forum.  Questions all prepared, known in advance, answers all packaged, plants in the audience, a cheering crowd, Hillary last of the three so that is what everyone remembers, and the ratings can be higher while everyone waits for the queen herself and she has plenty of time to relieve herself in the BR first:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/25/hillary-i-wont-say-email-was-an-error-in-judgement-nothing-that-i-did-was-wrong/

Obama they said just tacitly approved of her.   Which is code for the JD will do nothing irregardless of the FBI.

DDF

« Reply #914 on: January 26, 2016, 07:12:40 AM »
Read this about Clinton this morning. I didn't have time to fact check it, but I found it quaint....
The sources are noted in the person's comment:

"EIGHT QUOTES FROM 8 DIFFERENT BOOKS
 Sorry about the language but these are her actual words.

(1)"Where is the Gxdamn flag? I want the G*damn fxxking flag up every morning at f**king sunrise."
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244;
Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) “Fxxk off! It's enough I have to see you shxt-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!!
Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
 From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fxxking ass over here and grab those bags!"
 From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the fxxk back, stay the fxxk back away from me! Don't come within ten
 yards of me, or else! Just fxxking do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5) "Where's the miserable cxxk sucker?" (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”)
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6) "You fxxking idiot" From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84;
 Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need
 those fxxking sunglasses! We need to go back! |
 From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dxxk up! You can't fxxk her here!!"
 From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military; the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.
 Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “what difference at this point does it make?”

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
How a spy would do it
« Reply #915 on: January 26, 2016, 10:23:39 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 26, 2016, 10:49:35 AM »
All I know she cannot be allowed to get away with this.

Too bad this is not the Wild Wild West........

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2016, 01:40:02 PM »
I keep praying for the day when I can pull up Drudge for the a headline that screams Hillary is *really* and *truly* and *absolutely* DONE.
Been waiting now, lets see, 23 years?

Yet no matter she will not leave the stage anyway.  Like her husband who literally had to give a speech every 5 seconds on his last day and his last flight out of DC.   Just couldn't shut the hell up.  She will hole up in DC with lawyers at every entrance and window and scream sexism if anyone tries to remove her.

Now we see stories about how Chelsea will continue the "dynasty".   I loved the example of her genius statesmanship when she directed a pedestrian who complained to her about Obama being to blame with regards to her water problem and Chelsea had the insight to refer her to DeBlasio instead.  This was the example given of her political genius and talents.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Cheryl Mills lost Blackberry
« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2016, 06:59:42 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/26/clinton-chief-of-staff-lost-her-personal-blackberry-which-contained-classified-emails/

This is a big deal.  I saw the headline, didn't realize it was Cheryl Mills.  (The aide who pilfered Vince Foster's office while his body went from 98.6 to park temperature.  People can see how classified info could have fallen into the wrong hands.  This demonstrates it.  Everybody has lost a wallet or cell phone.  Even if it falls into friendly hands, you realize how easily all your contacts, messages and data could have been taken and exploited.  But these are national secrets, not bank sign in codes with a hundred or thousand dollars at stake.  Lives are at stake in classified info.

The felony act is gross negligence.  This kind of exposure is what happens when you commit gross negligence in the handling of national secrets.  In reality, the hackers in China, Russia and those who sell to ISIS already took the data through elementary school level hacking, but this loss illustrates to everyone how vulnerable they left us.

Somewhere in those emails we will find Chris Stevens' pleas for security along with his location and itinerary.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2016, 07:06:16 PM »
I wonder if it was reported in a timely manner to the proper authorities.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton, Smartest woman in the world
« Reply #927 on: January 28, 2016, 09:49:52 AM »
“I first met Clinton, then Hillary Rodham, in 1978. I was struck by her directness and that she spoke in perfect paragraphs.”—Jill Abramson, Guardian (London), Jan. 24
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2016/jan/24/hillary-clinton-young-women-voters-jill-abramson

Quoting the smartest woman in the world this week:
“Well, I think that they’re—you know, look, I was delighted to get the [Des Moines] Register’s endorsement. And it was a very generous one. And yes, I think that’s a fair criticism. You know I had no intention of doing anything other than having a convenient way of communicating, and it turned out not to be so convenient. So again, we’ve answered every question and we will continue to do so. But you know maybe being faster, trying to scramble around to find out what all of this means, I probably should have done that quicker. . . . No. I’m not willing to say it was an error in judgment because what—nothing that I did was wrong. It was not—it was not in any way prohibited. And so . . . Well, apologizing sooner, as soon as you can. But part of the problem, and I would just say this as, not an excuse but just as an explanation. When you’re facing something like that you got to get the facts. And it takes time to get the facts. And so when I said hey, take all my emails, make them public. That had never been done before, ever by anybody. And so we’ve been sorting our way through this because it is kind of a unique situation. I’m happy people are looking at the emails. Some of them are you know, frankly a little embarrassing. You know. You find out that sometimes I’m not the best on technology and things like that. But look, I think it’s great. Let people sort them through. And as we have seen there is a lot of—you know a lot of interest. But it’s something that took time to get done—Hillary Clinton, CNN, Jan. 25  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1601/25/se.01.html

Hat tip: James Taranto, wsj

Can anyone figure out what the question was that this drivel pretends to answer...

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 28, 2016, 09:57:53 AM »
It is a combination of standard Clintonliespeak and Grannie Clinton's unresolved medical issues.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 28, 2016, 10:04:32 AM »
From the previous post regarding the choice of using an unsecured private server to handle the classified communications that come with be Secretary of State:

"I had no intention of doing anything other than having a convenient way of communicating"

Shouldn't that be, I had no intention of doing anything other than handling America's secrets, intel and communications with the utmost care to follow all established laws, rules and procedures set up for national security?

Truth is, she had no intention taking the job other than to co-mingle the foreign policy of the United States with the financial interests of the Clinton crime family foundation.

What this pathetic housewife can't say out loud is that she trusted all the planning, thinking and judgment on this important matter to her cheating, impeached, disbarred husband, didn't seriously question him on it, and shockingly, his judgment was wrong.

The rambling paragraph demonstrates how she has none of his ability to wiggle out of these things.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: January 28, 2016, 10:14:38 AM »
It is a combination of standard Clintonliespeak and Grannie Clinton's unresolved medical issues.

Honestly, that was my reaction too.  It is hard to believe she didn't use to be sharper than this.  Also hard to believe she was not expecting the question.  It's only come up a thousand times.

Waaaaay off limits, but even her weight makes her look like a person lacking the discipline to run for this position.  It is hard to make millions a day and still be sharp and hungry for the next job. 

She thought the Sec State job was a possible stepping stone to the Presidency.  But instead it was a test to see if she might make a good or great President and she failed miserably.

Now we are down to a Stalinist Sandinista versus a government takings advocate.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 29, 2016, 09:33:47 AM »
I am not sure whether or not to believe this.  Since when to Clinton people allow their email to be published on public sites?  Could be true but could just as likely be a sucker punch or faint:

MOOK SPOOKED: Hillary manager predicts Trump will win presidency if nominated!

JANUARY 29, 2016
BY KYLE OLSON
Share on Facebook1.2kTweet This139Reddit291.4k
Democrats aren’t laughing about Donald Trump anymore. He has them all but admitting defeat.

Mook
Robby Mook
In a stunning admission, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager predicts in an email that Donald Trump will become president if he wins the Republican nomination.

“If Donald Trump takes the Republican nomination, our party will lose more than the presidency,” Robby Mook writes to supporters.

“Years of progress will be ripped away. Obamacare will be repealed. Marriage equality will be rolled back. Get excited to visit the wall on the Mexico border — and get ready to pay for it if President Trump can’t magically get Mexico to cough up the cash for it.”

While Mook stokes fear over an apparently inevitable Trump presidency, he’s also panicking over a surging Bernie Sanders.

Late last night, Bernie Sanders’ campaign announced they’d raised $1.4 million from 50,000 donations in a single day. The day before, they announced that the Reddit community had contributed more than $1 million to his campaign.

There’s no denying this: His supporters are stepping up. They see a chance to win in Iowa and they’re willing to go all in for their guy.

We can’t let Bernie Sanders’ supporters out-match us,” Mook concludes. “It’s not just about the nomination. It’s about what comes next.”

It’s just the latest email in which the campaign is hyperventilating about short funds and rival candidates.

In another earlier this month, Mook said he was “worried” and “annoyed.”

News just broke that Bernie Sanders is outspending us on TV in Iowa and New Hampshire by hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I’m worried, because last-minute ads could cost us this election. And I’m annoyed — because once again, they’re counting on this team staying on the sidelines. …

They’ve got more donors than we do, more contributions than we have, and if they keep up this pace on TV, they’ll be able to get their message out to more people than we can.

The latest poll from Iowa shows Clinton and Sanders are neck-and-neck.

A survey by NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist shows Clinton with 48% support and Sanders at 45% — a lead within the poll’s relatively large margin of error of 4.7 percent.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: January 29, 2016, 07:44:46 PM »
It really is sad that we have such deceitful low lives as leaders.   This from a cabinet secretary/  The only thing he is accomplishing with this is to make a fool out of himself.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-cabinet-member-timing-of-hillary-email-news-before-iowa-quite-suspect/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 30, 2016, 05:30:28 AM »
It really is sad that we have such deceitful low lives as leaders.   This from a cabinet secretary/  The only thing he is accomplishing with this is to make a fool out of himself.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-cabinet-member-timing-of-hillary-email-news-before-iowa-quite-suspect/

Right.  They could have released the information 3 years ago, or never withheld it.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 30, 2016, 12:35:49 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 31, 2016, 11:22:08 AM »
Former IG thinks fix is in.  Consistent with his predictions is a recent Pentagon announcement that Patreus will NOT be demoted.  This is no coincidence I was not aware that his lawyer is also Clinton's.

Plea bargains, some misdemeanors, fines, a few lower level people will be thrown under the bus (in pulbic - but taken care of in private)  and she will go merrily on her way carrying her mob to power:

http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/this-was-all-planned-former-ig-says-hillary-state-dept-are-lying/

Has to go through 4  female loyal Democrats.  Like this scoundrel said in the 90's (hillary) "no controlling legal authority.

politics will once again trump law .   I don't know why Bennett doesn't get disbarred.  We just don't know what goes on behind the scenes.  One can only imagine the corruption.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 03, 2016, 04:01:06 AM »
Did you see the clip of people chanting "you are a liar"while she was giving her "win"  (scammed)  Iowa speech?

Odds are she will be indicted.  There will be some sort of deal that covers Bamster, JD, Hill, a few may be thrown under the bus and she will go as before.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 04, 2016, 04:23:24 AM »
Even Kerry had one secret email too.  At least from what I read he seems to have only done that once and report says he changes email or system.

Of everything we have heard he alone seems not to have been a serial offender.

I agree it is no surprise Obama is an enabler (like apparently the whole JD).  He lies no less than her.  Not even a peep whatsoever from the media about him except on Drudge or Breitbart.  How dare anyone accuse him!   :x