Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584268 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NSA has Hillary's deleted emails ?!?
« Reply #1251 on: July 31, 2016, 01:32:12 PM »
You mean to tell me the FBI could have gotten the deleted emails all along?   :?

I cannot imagine they would not have had just cause to get these emails in view of the pattern ob obstruction of justice.

Just astounding.  Dershowitz has the nerve to question if we want an FBI to have this kind of power?   What about the question , do we really want a corrupt person as President of the United States.
The voter have a right to know how corrupt the  person is who is major part nominee.  For God's sake if the FBI cannot be trusted to enforce the law the who will?

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/31/exclusive-nsa-architect-agency-clintons-deleted-emails/

Interesting how the NSA now is backing off its' surveillance of regular folks like you and me, JUST as this news is coming out thanks to Aaron Klein.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:22:30 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1252 on: July 31, 2016, 06:21:47 PM »
Post in Rule of Law too please.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Cognitive Dissonance of Hillbillary Clinton
« Reply #1253 on: August 01, 2016, 08:10:53 AM »
Is this an emotional appeal or a logical appeal?

Hillary promises to oppose every economic measure that worked for her husband, enact the opposite policies yet delivery the same results.  It's almost unbelievable

Welfare Reform
Bill Clinton:  "End welfare as we know it." Unemployment dropped.
Hillary Clinton:  Expand welfare in ways never before imagined.

NAFTA
Bill Clinton:  Free trade benefits all sides.  Fought his own party to pass NAFTA.
"Expanded trade benefits all peoples in all nations"  President Bill Clinton’s farewell address
Hillary Clinton: I was for it before I was against it and will be for it again after the election.  Or not.

Taxes on Capital
Bill Clinton lowered the top capital gains taxes rate by roughly a third from 28% to 20%, the lower bracket from 15% to 10%, and sparked an economic boom that created $20 million jobs.
Hillary Clinton wants "taxes on the rich" raised further no matter how many times they have already done that achieving dismal results.  There are 2 million more Americans on food stamps during this 'recovery' while the government and the crony rich got richer.

Bill Clinton enacted Newt Gingrich's policies and the private sector flourished.  Hillary promises to enact Bernie Sanders' and Venezuela's policies and get Reagan-like results.  What is the appeal of using false logic to win votes?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:22:42 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clinton on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace
« Reply #1255 on: August 02, 2016, 09:21:30 AM »

"The woman is a case study in pathology."
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/08/if-shes-moving-her-lips.php

She calls the families of the Benghazi victims liars essentially:
"I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who, in that moment, may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said.”
“Recalling” something that wasn’t said is inventing it, but Clinton is the inventor here. Smith joins Kate Quigley and Charles Woods in recalling Clinton’s blaming the video and her promise to have the video maker arrested.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/01/whos-lying-hillary-or-members-of-several-benghazi-victims-families.php

Wallace played the clip of Rep. Gowdy questioning Comey on her receipt and forwarding of classified information via email. In his answers Comey declared Clinton’s public statements to be false.
“That’s not what I heard Director Comey say,” Clinton said. “Comey said that my answers were truthful and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people.”

Wallace asks Clinton about the private email server that she used for her official State Department business. Everything she says is premeditated, cold-blooded, false and fraudulent.  Consider her characterization of the misconduct giving rise to the scandal. Let us pay special attention to this, for it is truly twisted. She characterizes her “mistake” in using the private Clinton email server as “not using two different email addresses.” That’s what she said. Really.

The manifold falsity of this characterization of her “mistake” is astounding. She deserves some kind of recognition for the skill she puts into it.

DDF

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary Lied to the Parents of the Murdered - Right over their Casket
« Reply #1257 on: August 05, 2016, 06:33:57 AM »
This story was stepped on by Trump responding to the Khans, also parents of a fallen soldier.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438657/hillary-clinton-benghazi-lies-pat-smith-charles-woods

Clinton’s in-your-face lies to Patricia Smith — mother of Sean Smith, an American diplomat whom al-Qaeda-affiliated radical Islamic terrorists murdered in the September 11, 2012, Benghazi massacre. Hillary stared right at this mourning mother as her son lay in a casket just feet away, at Andrews Air Force Base that September 14.

As Smith told the Republican National Convention, “When I saw Hillary Clinton at Sean’s coffin ceremony, just days later, she looked me squarely in the eye and told me a video was responsible.” Hillary Clinton denies this. In fact, she questioned Smith’s mental capacity. The Democrat standard bearer told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, “I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said.”

However, strong evidence arose yesterday to corroborate Smith’s account and underscore the question with which she closed her emotional convention speech: “If Hillary Clinton can’t give us the truth, why should we give her the presidency?” Charles Woods, the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods — who was slaughtered by al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorists at Benghazi — appeared on Fox News Channel with the calendar that he carried on the day he met Clinton. “I keep this little book, and I’ve shown this to the public many times,” Woods told anchor Bill Hemmer. I jokingly say I keep my brains in my pocket, and I write down the important things that happen each day. And I’ve been doing this for many years. What I have written down here, this is verbatim what was written down soon after she spoke it. Here it is: “I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand, and she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son.”

Clinton’s prophecy came true — the First Amendment be damned. The next day, Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies hauled Nakoula Basseley Nakoula from his home in Cerritos, Calif. The Egyptian-born Coptic Christian director of the video Innocence of Muslims, subsequently was sentenced to a year in federal prison for using the pseudonym Sam Bacile and otherwise violating his probation after an unrelated 2010 federal bank-fraud conviction.

While Clinton can accuse Mrs. Smith and Mr. Woods of being too dimwitted to remember accurately what she told them up close, Hillary’s public lies at that ceremony are very much on the record. As the Washington Post’s transcript of Clinton’s remarks indicates, she tied the murders of Smith, Woods, Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, and U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens to “an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.” Charles Woods said that Clinton “also lied to the American public” during the televised memorial. “She said basically the same thing in private to the families that were grieving,” Woods said. “And then a half an hour later, she said basically the same thing, as far as causation, to the American public.” Woods added: “She stood in front of my son’s casket and blamed the rage directed at American embassies upon the video that she said we had no part of.”

...Clinton’s flat-out lies to at least two bereaved parents while their valiant sons came home in flag-draped coffins. Clinton knew damn well that these men were butchered in a pre-meditated, militant-Islamic terrorist attack — not a spontaneous demonstration triggered by a spectacularly amateurish YouTube video. Clinton privately shared the real reasons behind these men’s deaths with her daughter, even as the terror assault roared on, and while Woods and Doherty still were alive. “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group,” Hillary e-mailed Chelsea at 11:12 p.m. Eastern time on September 11, 2012. Hillary gave the truth to Libyan president Mohamed Magariaf at 11:49 p.m. “There is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar [al] Sharia is claiming responsibility for,” Hillary said. This group is al-Qaeda’s Libyan branch.

Hillary blamed associates of al-Qaeda for this mayhem during a phone call at 3:04 p.m. the next day with Hisham Qandil, then prime minister of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood–led government. “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film,” she told him. “It was a planned attack — not a protest. Based on the information we saw today, we believe that the group that claimed responsibility for this was affiliated with al-Qaeda.” But, just two days later, Hillary Clinton looked into the sorrow-soaked faces of a mother and father and spat lies at them like a venom-spewing serpent. She then peered into TV cameras and duped the American people.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary Clinton: Director Comey said my answers were truthful
« Reply #1258 on: August 05, 2016, 07:11:10 AM »
Truthful answers to whom?  Internal investigations?   She lied to the American people and the committee about every aspect of it.  Will this explanation hold up?

Blame the 'professionals':

Mrs Clinton also appeared to direct some of the blame for the whole imbroglio to her subordinates. After acknowledging that she "made a mistake" not using separate email addresses for personal and work messages, she said she had relied on the "judgements of the professionals" with whom she worked.

"In retrospect, maybe some people are saying, well, among those 300 people, they made the wrong call," she said. "At the time, there was no reason in my view to doubt the professionalism and the determination by the people who work every single day on behalf of our country."

Media fact-checkers have offered harsh reviews of Mrs Clinton's response. The Washington Post gave it four "Pinocchios", its lowest rating. Politifact labelled her statement "pants on fire".

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36960223

She's counting on Bernie's synopsis, paraphrasing, people are tired of hearing about her lies and her crimes.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: August 05, 2016, 11:17:50 AM »
"The Washington Post gave it four "Pinocchios","

We know that this is essentially meaningless except it gives us some fodder

I hear the skunk Carl Bernstein on the air  a week or so ago saying her email deeds are "inexcusable".

NOW that she is safely the nominee and she was excused by the FBI, DOJ, Obama and the DNC in reality.

Like Rush said.   The Dems only criticize their own when it doesn't really matter to do so.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 05, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »
"The Washington Post gave it four "Pinocchios","
We know that this is essentially meaningless except it gives us some fodder
----------------------------------------------------------

When you figure in the double standard and media bias it is like getting 8 or 16 Pinocchios.    )

But is it really a lie, Doc, if she has been already diagnosed as having no regard for the truth?

Maybe she can take the insanity plea!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 06, 2016, 12:06:16 PM »

objectivist1

• Power User
    • View Profile
Jeanine Pirro's Devastating Indictment of Hillary Clinton...
« Reply #1263 on: August 07, 2016, 11:30:46 AM »
This is apparently only available on the Fox site - be sure to adjust the volume using the gear icon at the lower-right of the screen.  It is her opening statement from last night's show:

www.foxnews.com/shows/justice-jeanine.html
"You have enemies?  Good.  That means that you have stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 07, 2016, 01:29:37 PM »
Can't stand that woman's voice , , ,

objectivist1

• Power User
    • View Profile
Jeanine Pirro...
« Reply #1265 on: August 07, 2016, 08:12:05 PM »
Crafty:  LOL :lol:  My best friend in CT who is Jewish says the same thing, though he likes her opinions generally.  He says she reminds him of the pushy, dominating and abrasive Jewish women he grew up surrounded by in West Hartford, CT.    :-D
"You have enemies?  Good.  That means that you have stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary Clintonomics - When did wages grow under Pres. Bill Clinton?
« Reply #1266 on: August 07, 2016, 10:27:04 PM »
When did wages grow under Pres. Bill Clinton?  Only after passing pro-growth policies.
When will wages grow under Hillary Clinton if she wins and keeps her promises?  Never.

The facts of the Clinton economic growth record:  Bill Clinton's presidency gets credit for some impressive private sector growth but the lion's share of it came in the last 4 years after he co-opted the Republicans economic agenda.  See chart below.

Bill Clinton's economic policy achievements:
1) Passed NAFTA with majority Republican support, majority Democratic dissent.  Took effect 1994.
2) Passed Welfare Reform with majority Republican support, lacking majority Democratic dsupport, 1996.
3) Passed Capital Gains Tax Rate cuts  with majority Republican support, 1997.

Hillary Clinton -
 1) opposes free trade, 2) opposes welfare reform, and 3) wants to raise taxes further than Obama did on investment, and crush our fragile growth. 

Bill Clinton's economic results:
Venture capital grew 6 fold over 1995 levels in the years following the capital gains tax rate reductions.
Real wages, however, grew at 6.5 percent rate after the Bill Clinton-Newt Gingrich capital gains tax rate cuts compared with 0.8 percent growth rate after the Bill Clinton tax rate hikes of 1993.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2008/03/tax-cuts-not-the-clinton-tax-hike-produced-the-1990s-boom

Hillary Clinton now opposes the pro growth policies that worked for Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton -
Not satisfied with growing the private economy and balancing the federal government, returned to big government ways, attacked America's most successful company Microsoft in March 2000 with a DOJ lawsuit that triggered the tech stock crash of 2000 and the 2000-2001 recession.  Growth ended, see chart:

Chart source:  Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/05/the-clinton-economy-in-charts/

Hillary Clinton opposes all the policies that accelerated economic growth, favors all policies tied to big government growth, is running to continue Obama's slow growth, low growth polices.

Insanity or deception?  Candidate Hillary promises the results of the Bill Clinton administration while rejecting the policies responsible for that growth.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:23:30 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 08, 2016, 12:00:44 PM »
Please post on Political Economics thread please and/or 2016 Election thread.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 09, 2016, 07:47:22 AM »
I thought my tax dollars should go to enforcement immigrant law.  Instead Hillary proposes in her usual style more government, more "policies" , more bureaucracy , more regulation, not to enforce immigration law but to make it easier for immigrants to come here:

ttps://www.yahoo.com/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 09, 2016, 08:42:34 AM »
I thought my tax dollars should go to enforcement immigrant law.  Instead Hillary proposes in her usual style more government, more "policies" , more bureaucracy , more regulation, not to enforce immigration law but to make it easier for immigrants to come here:

ttps://www.yahoo.com/

Trump spoke up on border security, took a stand and it got him this far.

Unbelievably, Hillary doesn't even stake out middle ground, will not enforce our borders.  She is the extremist.

If Trump wins, this is the number one reason. 

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Glick: The power of mendacity
« Reply #1271 on: August 10, 2016, 09:08:42 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 12, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »
In the msm are the headlines how clintons would lose money if she were president and how she donated 10% of 10 mill to charity.  and her tax rate was an exorbitant 34%!!!!

Of course 96% of the charitable donation went to the Clinton Family Foundation who then paid Bill.  As always a con game with them and their mafia cohorts:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/12/clinton-releases-2015-tax-returns-heres-where-96-percent-of-their-charitable-donations-went/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 14, 2016, 09:22:29 AM »
I am sure everyone here has seen this but it is just so outrageous that it is not possible to comment.   Now that Hillary is looking good in the polls this strikes me as a form of veiled threat to Comey.

I also have to wonder if Comey should not be sorry he did NOT recommend indictment.  The stinking corruption of the Clintons seems to hath no end:

http://nypost.com/2016/08/13/bill-clinton-accuses-fbi-of-serving-up-a-load-of-bull/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons, Living History, censored book in CHina
« Reply #1281 on: August 16, 2016, 07:44:03 AM »
One of m allegations against Hillary Clinton, and it's true, is that she sold her book Living History in CHina with the chapter removed that covered criticism of Chinese government's lack of women's rights.  In nearly press account of this, she is portrayed as the victim.  How could she know they would censor criticism of the government?  They censor all criticisms of the government.  They were rushed to beat the black market versions etc.  SHe gets her money.  THey get a book that iincludes all the praise that makes them look good, nothing critical, makes politburo look like the greatest woma in the world endorses ther benevolent rule.  When discovered, she is 'outraged', publishes the missing chapter on her website - where it also will be censored off every internet connection in China.

Incompetent boob or compulsive liar trying to make every available buck at any price?  You make the call.

Willing accomplices:
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/24/world/clinton-history-doesn-t-repeat-itself-in-china.html

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary Clinton: 'Obama's failure led to the rise of ISIS'
« Reply #1282 on: August 16, 2016, 07:51:15 AM »
"the failure to build up Syrian rebels battling President Bashar Assad "left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled."   - Hillary Clinton  The Atlantic, Aug 10, 2014  Link below

"It is striking, however, that you have more than 170,000 people dead in Syria. You have the vacuum that has been created by the relentless assault by Assad on his own population, an assault that has bred these extremist groups, the most well-known of which, ISIS — or ISIL — is now literally expanding its territory inside Syria and inside Iraq," Clinton said.

Iran Deal:
"it’s important to send a signal to everybody who is there that there cannot be a deal unless there is a clear set of restrictions on Iran," adding, "little or no enrichment has always been my position."

Clinton said Obama's political message on foreign policy might be different from his worldview, noting, "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don’t do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."

Her own organizing tactic? "Peace, progress and prosperity."

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/hillary-clinton-failure-to-help-syrian-rebels-led-to-the-rise-of-isis/375832/

http://thehill.com/policy/international/214796-clinton-criticizes-obama-foreign-policy

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 16, 2016, 10:03:00 AM »
Good stuff; please post on FUBAR and 2016 Presidential.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary's Economic Plan is a plan for Recession
« Reply #1284 on: August 17, 2016, 07:34:51 AM »
A number of people like Kudlow and Trump are picking up on this.  The current economy teeters on zero growth, near recession.  The Fed who I say has the most complete economic data available has long believed that interests rates above near zero will kick this fragile economy into recession.  We took the dyamism of our private sector and taxed it to its limit, not just with taxes but worse yet with regulations and mandates.  The best and brightest by anyone's standard believe it can't handle a shock right now, yet a shock is on the ballot and leading in the polls:  Hillary's economic plan.

As I have been saying (ad nauseum), there are growth policies and there are anti-growth policies that pursue other goals like fighting "inequality".  Sadly those other policies not only kill growth but fail against their own agenda except to keep it as a political issue.

Barack Obama promised to raise taxes, crack down on Wall Street and the like and he did it.  Why not celebrate success, 0.0 growth, instead of always say do it more until you kill off the private sector entirely?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438534/trump-beats-hillary-on-taxes-and-economic-growth

Let me get this right. In order to spur growth, Hillary intends to raise taxes on individuals, businesses, capital gains, stock trading, and firms that move overseas (which they do because the U.S. has the most uncompetitive tax system in the corporate world). In addition, Hillary’s door is open for a carbon tax, higher payroll taxes, and a 25 percent gun tax. 
---------------------------------------------------

Liberal pundits (willing accomplices) such as Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday say that Hillary is only proposing to raise taxes on the rich.  But she is raising taxes on the economy.  Are the rich detached from the economy?  Is losing your job because of a tax, not a tax on you?  Really?  Is the economy not interconnected, labor and capital, buyers and sellers, employers and employees, or are these people economically illiterate?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 17, 2016, 01:56:05 PM »
Well Dr Pinsky I think is a psychiatrist not a neurologist yet I agree with him here.

A healthy 69 yo should not have imbalance going up and down a few steps though she clearly is pushing herself to the limit of fatigue which I don't think would be surprising at 69 yo going through the rigors of a presidential campaign. 

http://www.infowars.com/dr-drew-gravely-concerned-about-hillary-clintons-health/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillbillary Clinton, shrewd move
« Reply #1286 on: August 17, 2016, 05:37:10 PM »
Staying out of public view for 96 hours... Wednesday through Sunday.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/rest-time-no-public-events-hillary-sunday/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 17, 2016, 06:15:53 PM »

"Hillbillary Clinton, shrewd move"

If only Trump had the sense to do that after the RNC.

OTOH if Trump can get his message right he can win browny points now .   OTOH again the MSM will not let him no matter what.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 17, 2016, 11:36:25 PM »
This campaign has got to be grueling for anyone of any age , , ,

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Charity Watch clains Clinton Foundation is legit?
« Reply #1289 on: August 18, 2016, 10:23:25 PM »
To the Top, this deserves an answer...
Crafty:
https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

OK gents, how legit are these counter claims?

I would like to delve deep but will start with only a few points here:

1.  The Clinton Foundation was not mentioned once at the Democratic National convention even though it has become the life's work of the stars of the convention.  Why?  a. Lots of problems,  b. It polls badly, people know it's a scam.  (Our job is to prove that.)

2.  "89% of the funding went to charity.  That leaves 11%, hundreds of millions, to Clintons and friends, just taking their figures.  

3.  Of the 89%, where did THAT money go?  Is charitable percentage of the recipient charities 100% as inferred by the factcheck link?  No.  They buy speeches, give to politicians, etc.

4.  Out of the 100%, what amounts came from people expecting or getting something in return?  All?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/02/09/hillarys-wall-street-speech-fees-hers-or-clinton-foundations/#7b48ee076232
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2015/11/16/tracking-hillarys-speech-fees-clinton-foundation-or-pocket/#1098cfc449cd
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-foundation-reveals-up-to-26million-in-additional-payments/2015/05/21/e49da740-0009-11e5-833c-a2de05b6b2a4_story.html

5.  Of the recipients of the money, did any happen to purchase part of the $150 million of Clinton speeches or funnel money to Dem or leftist causes etc.?  

6.  Of the donations, who had business pending with the State Department?  See Russian Uranium deal.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

7.  The short answer is that all of it was crooked.  As one pundit put it, does anyone really believe these donor don't know of the United Way?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: August 19, 2016, 09:33:54 AM »
" people know it's a scam."

I remember upon hearing about the  Clinton Foundation immediately concluding it was a form of money laundering scam.  We probably even talked about it on the Dogbrother's forum.

It is obvious what it was to begin with.

addendum: wikipedia states it was founded in 1997 though I thought it later.  Perhaps after the world's greatest grifter finished his tenure as Prez is when it came to the forefront.  In any case it was totally obvious what it was early on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:38:21 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
HillBillary's Top 17 Scandals (as of Sept 2015)
« Reply #1291 on: August 19, 2016, 09:52:52 AM »
http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/stories/5955/top-hillary-clinton-scandals#Intro

HillBillary's Top 17 Scandals (as of Sept 2015)

One might ask, are they cleaner now, more honest, done with corruption, ready to follow the rules, out for the best interests of the country?

Needless to say, it's all gotten worse since Sept 2015, the corruption is bigger, we have more information on Benhazi and the emails, and the old scandals just get morel relevant as they show the pattern we see today and reveal character, or lack of it.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Hillbillary Clintons: "I thought you ought to know..."
« Reply #1292 on: August 19, 2016, 09:58:48 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA

To defend a brutal rapist MIGHT be part of the job as a young attorney, a necessary evil that makes our justice system work.  To laugh about getting a really awful guy off on a technicality is something else, reveals her own ambition, a political gaffe (extreme understatement) worse than Dukakis' technocratic answer about the hypothetical rape of his wife and daughter.

People need to see the video above, know what she was laughing and bragging about, 12 year old violently raped, put in a coma for 5 days, was never able to have children because of it.   She wanted it, fantasized about an older man.  The charged man's semen was found in the victim's blood, suppressed.  Got off with time served, 2 months for destroying a young girl's life.  Champion of women and women's rights.   Ha ha.

Along with Whitewater, the pardons, Benghazi, speeches, selling the Lincoln bedroom, and working 'The Foundation', this is her life's work.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 19, 2016, 10:10:34 AM »
"addendum: wikipedia states it was founded in 1997 though I thought it later.  Perhaps after the world's greatest grifter finished his tenure as Prez is when it came to the forefront.  In any case it was totally obvious what it was early on."

Sounds like it was set up at the start of his second term, planning his transition from President to UN Secretary General.  Maybe Barack will get that job.

In another story, the foundation was hacked.  Maybe there will be a series of smoldering guns exposing the foundation's quid pro quo and how their efforts were organized in terms of both donors, recipients and clients of the State Dept.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 19, 2016, 11:05:57 AM »
"In another story, the foundation was hacked.  Maybe there will be a series of smoldering guns exposing the foundation's quid pro quo and how their efforts were organized in terms of both donors, recipients and clients of the State Dept."

A lot of headlines about hacking going on  .  Seems like someone on the right is behind the recent hacks.  I am not sure it is simply just Russia or China.  The level of hacking and eavesdropping is astounding.  Few people even realize.  I live it personally every day.   And now with wireless etc.  Forget about security. 

It is rampant in corporate crime.  Entertainment.  Wall Street is obvious.  Politics - of course.  So far the leaks are about the LEFT mostly.  Don't expect that not to change soon.  The LEft will not sit on their behinds and let this get away from them without revenge and "one-upsmanship".

The idea that governments do it is well known.  I would not think they would like to make it obvious as would professional criminals.  However is leaking these emails etc is doing it for a reason.  And who has a better reason than someone(s) on the Right?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 19, 2016, 08:41:12 PM »
"In another story, the foundation was hacked."

Catching up with a link:  "Possibly hacked"
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/18/report-clinton-foundation-possibly-hacked/

Both sides get hacked, we assume, but the left has more to hide.  There is nothing exciting or diabolical about being pro-freedom or pro-equal treatment under the law, or waiting for the Obama administration to approve your 501c3.  If you favor freedom, you have no motive to work in government - except in the army fighting for freedom and a few other positive aspects.  Being pro-powerful government is another thing.  Ask Putin or Chavez's daughter.  Or the Clintons.

The leak is different than the hack.  ccp, your curiosity about motive for the leaks is interesting.  NSA targets hacking back the NSA for embarrassment or to get them to back off?  What do the hackers/leakers want from Hillary?  Revenge for not following through on a quid pro quo?  Something to do with all the deaths around the Clinton machine?  Will we ever know?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 20, 2016, 02:05:37 PM »
"ccp, your curiosity about motive for the leaks is interesting.  NSA targets hacking back the NSA for embarrassment or to get them to back off?  What do the hackers/leakers want from Hillary?  Revenge for not following through on a quid pro quo?  Something to do with all the deaths around the Clinton machine?  Will we ever know?"

Just seems to me that the hacks AND  RELEASE of liberal sided entities emails, including DNC, Clinton campaign and Soros seems most likely someone or some people with Right leaning persuasions.  This could be a rogue Russian or American, or the like.  I just do not buy it is a STATE sponsored entity such as Putin or China or Korea or Iran.  Of course they are hacking but it is just from common sense not logical to think that they would release to the world information and exposing their operation. 

Just my 2 cents.  I think the Left's trying to pin the hacks on "Russia" is nothing more than another spin to damage Trump etc.  Do I think Trump or other wealthy Republican bribed or paid off someone else who did it?   Like you said , Doug, we will never know.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 21, 2016, 06:55:46 PM »
What if they are raging alcoholics with a hx of head injuries?

urgency and stress urine incontinence is extremely common in older women  ( am I allowed to use that phrase?  "women??)  so this is possible:

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2016/08/17/is-hillary-clinton-wearing-a-catheter/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell%21+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/
« Reply #1299 on: August 21, 2016, 06:56:28 PM »