Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584304 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Sandy "Fingers" Berger in 2007
« Reply #1300 on: August 23, 2016, 03:54:41 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/does-donald-trump-like-any-american-presidents.html?via=desktop&source=facebook

And let’s never forget that Bill Clinton employed Sandy Berger, the former national security adviser, who used his unique access to the National Archives to stuff highly classified documents down his pants, including the Millennium Alert After Action Report (MAAAR), believed to include President Bill Clinton’s handwritten notes calling off a military strike that could have taken out Osama bin Laden years before the September 11 attacks.

==============================

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/01/sandy_berger_what_did_he_take.html

January 15, 2007
Sandy Berger: What Did He Take and Why Did He Take It?
By Ronald A. Cass

Some things cry out for explanation. Like finding $90,000 in marked bills in a Congressman's freezer. Or finding out that a blue-chip lawyer who held one of the most important jobs in the nation was willing to risk his career, his livelihood, and his liberty to steal, hide, and destroy classified documents.

We all have a pretty good idea what the money was doing in Representative William Jefferson's freezer. But the questions about President William Jefferson Clinton's National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, just keep piling up.

It's time we got some answers.
00:29
 /
00:00

According to reports from the Inspector General of the National Archives and the staff of the House of Representatives' Government Operations Committee, Mr. Berger, while acting as former President Clinton's designated representative to the commission investigating the attacks of September 11, 2001, illegally took confidential documents from the Archives on more than one occasion. He folded documents in his clothes, snuck them out of the Archives building, and stashed them under a construction trailer nearby until he could return, retrieve them, and later cut them up. After he was caught, he lied to the investigators and tried to shift blame to Archive employees.

Marc-- there is more on the page but this is all I can get to paste.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Assange's lawyer struck by train
« Reply #1302 on: August 23, 2016, 04:31:50 AM »
Another hit by Hillary?  or by another of Assange's many enemies?

http://galacticconnection.com/julian-assanges-lawyer-found-dead-after-being-struck-by-train/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Saudi prince has to pay to play
« Reply #1305 on: August 23, 2016, 06:50:17 AM »
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

Pay to play at the Clinton State Dept has found its smoking guns.  (Does anyone care?  Is anyone surprised?)

It also proves for the many thousandth time they haven't released all the emails, as required by law and promised.

Is there a consequence?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Huma Abedin worked at Muslim Journal for ten years.
« Reply #1306 on: August 23, 2016, 07:06:40 AM »
second post:
http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/huma-abedin-worked-at-a-radical-muslim-journal-for-10-years/

Their defense, she was only a figurehead.  Okay, but a figurehead for whaqt cause, WHY?  Why didn't lend her name to some food for starving children around the world cause instead of the advancement of terrorism around the world?  And what was the value of her name and credibility before her fame and fortune acquired by serving with Hillary?

Another question, what are her good qualities that make her valuable to Hillary worthy of weathering all this adverse exposure?

[Amazing similarity to the Valerie Jarrett and Obama story.  Somebody in that White House has a huge, pro-Iran bias and is calling all the shots on policy in that area.  WHY?  What's in it for him and his Presidency to be risking it all by trusting the good qualities of terror sponsoring, American killing, Islamic extremists.]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:10:56 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy "Fingers" Berger in 2007
« Reply #1307 on: August 23, 2016, 07:34:29 AM »
"... let’s never forget that Bill Clinton employed Sandy Berger, the former national security adviser, who used his unique access to the National Archives to stuff highly classified documents down his pants, including the Millennium Alert After Action Report (MAAAR), believed to include President Bill Clinton’s handwritten notes calling off a military strike that could have taken out Osama bin Laden years before the September 11 attacks."

This is what I have heard also, though I think we may underestimate how damaging the notes were considered the risk they took to remove and destroy them.  No doubt hiding corruption or something worse, not just policy errors and missed opportunities.

What we know about the corruption of the Clintons can only be the tip of the iceberg.  There is a whole new scandal in those notes and documents that we may never know.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Hillbillary Clintons: The problem with chronic lying, VDH
« Reply #1308 on: August 23, 2016, 08:40:11 AM »
From the VDH Trump article just posted over there.

Hillary:

"The problem with chronic lying is that finally the liar reaches a combustible state, one in which she cannot lie any more without contradicting a particular prior lie and yet cannot tell the truth without contradicting all prior lies. To keep them straight, one needs an amoral photographic memory. Hillary Clinton has the requisite shamelessness, but (unlike Bill) not the animal cunning to pull off such serial prevarication."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439256/donald-trump-unexpected-opportunity?target=author&tid=900280

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1312 on: August 23, 2016, 03:27:11 PM »
I wonder if it is common to have an ambassador driving in one's own car.  I suppose a government owned vehicle?  Why would the ambassador be in her car without her being in it?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
PP: The Bribery Standard
« Reply #1319 on: August 28, 2016, 11:44:16 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Notice how this gets front page yahoo news
« Reply #1323 on: August 31, 2016, 01:16:41 PM »
Hillary for small businesses!!!  For crying out loud.  Nothing hypocritical here.   :x

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/hillary-clinton-small-business-plan-karen-mills-171954974.html

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:56:36 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton’s favorability among women has suddenly reversed itself
« Reply #1325 on: September 01, 2016, 05:50:02 AM »
Hillary Clinton’s favorability among women has suddenly reversed itself.  Last month, women had a largely favorable view of the Democratic presidential candidate, with 54 percent viewing her positively and 43 percent viewing her negatively. But those numbers have flipped in the last few weeks, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.  Women now dislike Clinton, with 52 percent holding a negative view and 45 percent holding a positive view.   http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/women-dont-really-like-hillary-clinton-that-much/article/2600647

"To be fair, men like her even less."  - Glenn Reynolds  (https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This election is SO winnable for Trump with the frontrunner stuck at about 41% in the polls, no accomplishments, no skills, no charisma, and no positive plan for the country.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary's many "forgets"
« Reply #1329 on: September 03, 2016, 09:33:04 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: September 03, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »
Amazing huh?

Uses the concussion and stroke as an excuse when it is convenient.  Yet the rest of the time her minions are all over the place saying she is 100% fit to be President!

Sickening.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary's Alzheimhers
« Reply #1332 on: September 03, 2016, 12:41:43 PM »
Who in their right mind would ever hire a person like this for even a menial  job?:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-told-fbi-couldnt-recall-key-details-26-times/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:58:35 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: September 06, 2016, 06:46:50 AM »
With regards to the Empresses coughing fits and now grabbing for glasses of water -

One can only recall how the MSM mercilessly MOCKED Sen. Rubio for momentarily reaching for  a glass of water for a dry mouth.

bastards.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:52:53 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
FBI failed to do their job period
« Reply #1338 on: September 07, 2016, 07:05:00 AM »
"Crooked Comey"

Their will be books written trying to figure exactly WHY Comey let her off.

Intimidated?  Threatened with a stick (or )
Corrupt? Bribed with a carrot?  In on the fix?
Incompetent?  Tricked?  Screwed up? 
Rationalization?  Did not want the FBI to have so much power as to knock off a leading Presidential nominee?  Some (warped in IMHO) concept that it is best left for the 'voters to decide'?
Combinations of the above

We may never know. 

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:05:35 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: September 08, 2016, 06:19:12 PM »
Yes .  Why is it there is no scrutiny of her lawyers who contributed or allowed there to be destruction of evidence:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439804/clintons-e-mail-scandal-stinkier-stinkier-documents-destroyed-after-subpoena

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 08, 2016, 06:28:02 PM »
Yes .  Why is it there is no scrutiny of her lawyers who contributed or allowed there to be destruction of evidence:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439804/clintons-e-mail-scandal-stinkier-stinkier-documents-destroyed-after-subpoena

Or the IT workers that destroyed evidence after they knew it was subpoenaed....

Because the rule of law is dead in this country.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Another convenient grant of immunity
« Reply #1342 on: September 08, 2016, 09:20:00 PM »
Yes .  Why is it there is no scrutiny of her lawyers who contributed or allowed there to be destruction of evidence:

Or the IT workers that destroyed evidence after they knew it was subpoenaed....

Because the rule of law is dead in this country.

As I was saying....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=0

Granted immunity, just like Hillary.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:46:40 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 09, 2016, 08:00:54 AM »
“As the F.B.I.’s report notes,” Mr. Fallon said, “neither Hillary Clinton nor her attorneys had knowledge of the Platte River Network employee’s actions. It appears he acted on his own and against guidance given by both Clinton’s and Platte River’s attorneys to retain all data in compliance with a congressional preservation request.”

We know this is a lie. 

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/07/hillary-clintons-outsourcing-of-top-secret-government-documents-the-untold-story/

Yup DOJ allowed Clinton and mob to cover their tracks as much as they could get away with.  As we knew they would.  And Comey is the fall guy.  DOJ would follow whatever his recommendations are.....
We know that was a fix.   And of course not even a coffee stain on Obamster's shirt.......

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary's LSATs
« Reply #1344 on: September 09, 2016, 09:21:55 AM »
Coulter can be an embarrassment, but OTOH she can do this:

Hillary told another whopper today, one of her typical I am a heroic woman who has stood up to bullies my whole life lies.

Speaking to a blog called “Humans of New York” on Thursday, Hillary shared a “rare personal message” – as Politico put it. She claimed that when she took the LSAT during her senior year of college, men taking the test shouted at her, saying her admission to law school could cost them their draft deferments, forcing them to go to Vietnam, where they would die.  The moral of the story was that she had to “learn as a young woman to control my emotions.”  Brave Hillary!

Here’s what Hillary said:

“I was taking a law school admissions test in a big classroom at Harvard. My friend and I were some of the only women in the room. I was feeling nervous. I was a senior in college. I wasn’t sure how well I’d do. And while we’re waiting for the exam to start, a group of men began to yell things like: ‘You don’t need to be here.’ And ‘There’s plenty else you can do.’ It turned into a real ‘pile on.’ One of them even said: ‘If you take my spot, I’ll get drafted, and I’ll go to Vietnam, and I’ll die.’ And they weren’t kidding around. It was intense.

“It got very personal. But I couldn’t respond. I couldn’t afford to get distracted because I didn’t want to mess up the test. So I just kept looking down, hoping that the proctor would walk in the room. I know that I can be perceived as aloof or cold or unemotional. But I had to learn as a young woman to control my emotions. And that’s a hard path to walk. “

The problem with this corny story that only stupid 20-year-old girls would believe is:  Hillary graduated from Wellesley in 1969.  Remember?  That’s when she gave that speech insulting the first black senator since Reconstruction. So her senior year began in autumn, 1968. She says she was a senior during this harrowing experience, which is when the LSAT is normally taken. But the LBJ administration ended all graduate school deferments on February 16, 1968, except for medical, dental and divinity students, when Hillary was still a junior in college.

Perhaps it was that bump on her head that has her confused on dates. Or the trauma of that gunfire she ducked landing in Sarajevo.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
This song is for Hillary
« Reply #1345 on: September 09, 2016, 06:57:42 PM »
Mary Matalin: Trump ‘Has a 100% Chance Of Winning’

Mary Matalin: I'm Positive Trump Is Going To Win
Breitbart

by PAM KEY8 Sep 2016541

” Republican political consultant Mary Matalin said she is “confident” Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will win.

When asked about the odds of a Trump victory in November, Matalin said, “I think he has a 100 percent chance of winning.”

*****She continued, “I’m confident he’s going to win. The race is closing despite Mrs. Clinton’s dumping hundreds of millions of dollars relative to his $4 million or whatever.”****

Backing off a little on the 100 percent prediction, she gave Hillary Clinton a “10 percent to 15 percent,” chance of winning, adding, “I just think he’s going to win.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

For Hillary , from Paul and the gang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxha1IUsSPI

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 11, 2016, 09:40:33 AM »
I am sure she is in a private location in the emergency room right now with chiefs of cardiology sitting at her bedside.

It is common for older people to faint at church.

But usually they are more like 80 or 85 years old.  And often on water pills so they get dehydrated fast.

This could have been Atrial Fibrillation or a simple mostly benign fainting (vasovagal ) spell.  This is more than just a coughing fit for sure.

She does not appear to have the stamina one would expect from a  President.  The dems will carry her over the finish line on a stretcher if they have to.   Then bill and chelsea will help her run the White House ala Woodrow Wilson style.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
2nd post
« Reply #1347 on: September 11, 2016, 09:43:51 AM »
I forgot.  She is warfarin too.  So she will have the chief of neurology also holding her hand at bedside and will get her Cat Scan of the brain.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 11, 2016, 09:46:41 AM »
I am sure she is in a private location in the emergency room right now with chiefs of cardiology sitting at her bedside.

It is common for older people to faint at church.

But usually they are more like 80 or 85 years old.  And often on water pills so they get dehydrated fast.

This could have been Atrial Fibrillation or a simple mostly benign fainting (vasovagal ) spell.  This is more than just a coughing fit for sure.

She does not appear to have the stamina one would expect from a  President.  The dems will carry her over the finish line on a stretcher if they have to.   Then bill and chelsea will help her run the White House ala Woodrow Wilson style.

Huma and her Muslim Brotherhood handlers will run things.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 11, 2016, 04:11:13 PM »
If she dies, does Keane take the top slot , , , leaving room for Bill or Baraq in the SP slot?