Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 584301 times)

DDF

Re: Illary Clinton and Article 1, Section 9
« Reply #1400 on: September 17, 2016, 10:27:31 PM »
Anyone remember this from Article 1, Section 9? Friends in Europe were surprised we included this.
"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

I specifically remember it. I agree with GM too.

I'll also add, that it very much resembles the ITAR rules that we have to adhere to.

EDIT: And they WILL VERY MUCH, put you in prison or fine you millions if you violate it. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) - US State Department, which is funny, because SHE's the BOSS. Imagine that. Let me find the specific portion I'm looking for.All of our titanium and other things have to come from approved countries, the titanium, in this case, coming from Russia. Let me look at what I can find, because they'll absolutely grill you if you break those rules.

EDIT II:

Here we go (there is much more to it than this, and in fact, if you're a manager, we go through extensive training on this to avoid problems because the consequences are serious) - "The ATT should be limited to international transfers. Imports, exports, transit, transshipment, or brokering of conventional arms, whether the transfers are state-to-state, state-to-private end-user, commercial sales, leases, or loans/gifts." http://www.state.gov/t/isn/armstradetreaty/

I'm bringing this up, because it is relevant in regard to the fact that Hillary routinely sells Putin plutonium and uranium (which isn't all that big of a deal if the fact that the US has often paid Russia to dismantle nukes). What is a big deal though, is when the Clinton's Foundation getting Russian money after "As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well." http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/25/flashback-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium/

Politifact rates this as "We rate Trump’s claim Mostly False."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

They do a healthy amount of minimizing, and deflecting Clinton's involvement, but it should be mentioned, that the law doesn't require quantities of money or "timing" as to whether Clinton was the Secretary of State at time or not. It applies to every American, for any dollar amount, and again, GM was right, in that rules are only for little people. If a private citizen did this, they'd never get out of prison, the company they worked for would be bankrupted, and it's a fact. It's happened to others. http://www.drinkerbiddle.com/insights/publications/2014/03/state-fines-defense-manufacturer-$20-million-for__

The Clintons basically think they walk on water, whether it's Bill, interns, cigars and the Oval Office or anything that Hillary has been involved in. It's protocol to them.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:57:50 PM by DDF »

DDF

Re: Clinton emails found on deep web/ dark net
« Reply #1402 on: September 18, 2016, 12:38:32 PM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/16/sources-tens-of-thousands-of-files-from-clinton-blumenthal-computers-available-on-deep-web/?singlepage=true

In deep.

People are afraid of the deepweb or don't know how to access it. They shouldn't be afraid and it isn't difficult to access.

Just download the TOR browser (from TOR), have a deicated computer for specifically that with no personal info on it or use a thumb drive to boot your system, a VPN, and you're good to go. Don't download anything from there, and obviously avoid the smut pages and whatnot, but it's surprising what is on there that Google and company don't register in their search engines. You can basically find whatever you want.

Edit: Make sure you cover up your camera physically as well and don't speak while surfing, or any background noise for that matter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:45:07 PM by DDF »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 18, 2016, 01:54:36 PM »
I personally would avoid the dark web altogether. Big boy rules apply.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/16/sources-tens-of-thousands-of-files-from-clinton-blumenthal-computers-available-on-deep-web/?singlepage=true

In deep.

People are afraid of the deepweb or don't know how to access it. They shouldn't be afraid and it isn't difficult to access.

Just download the TOR browser (from TOR), have a deicated computer for specifically that with no personal info on it or use a thumb drive to boot your system, a VPN, and you're good to go. Don't download anything from there, and obviously avoid the smut pages and whatnot, but it's surprising what is on there that Google and company don't register in their search engines. You can basically find whatever you want.

Edit: Make sure you cover up your camera physically as well and don't speak while surfing, or any background noise for that matter.

DDF

« Reply #1404 on: September 18, 2016, 05:15:46 PM »
And you're correct. It is not without significant risk.

I personally would avoid the dark web altogether. Big boy rules apply.

In deep.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« Reply #1405 on: September 18, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »
What are those risks?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 18, 2016, 08:06:57 PM »
Where is the WSJ article from 1994 on the Hillary's commodity trades that one of us heroically dug up?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 18, 2016, 08:12:40 PM »
What are those risks?

Drawing the attention of lots of entities that you don't want attention from.

DDF

« Reply #1408 on: September 18, 2016, 09:25:55 PM »
What are those risks?

Drawing the attention of lots of entities that you don't want attention from.

Just as GM stated, plus they could potentially hack into your computer, steal your files, id your location, control your computer remotely, you could potentially access websites that have criminal activities - thus drawing the attention of alphabet soup type organizations (NSA, CIA, FBI, USSS, ATF, DEA, NCIS and INS), or even if none of that happened, the fact that you have to use a TOR browser (which can also access "http:www" sites), your local internet service provider (even using a VPN with TOR), they'll know you're accessing onion sites BECAUSE of where their exit traffic is going - Note the following: "A user is talking to a clear net website instead of the onion so in theory the proxy can read all the information you're sending and getting from the onion. Also, you are far from anonymous because the Tor2Web-gateway sees your IP." https://chloe.re/2016/05/20/killing-tor2web-once-and-for-all/

And (note the web address in the photo here). You WILL get attention from someone. There's no avoiding that. There are also a couple of things I didn't provide above to disguise where you are or who you are, but the bottom line, is if someone wants to find you, they will.  A quick query of TOR security precautions will make it so that most people won't find you, but the government and good hackers will if they want to.

I've used the deep web on and off for about two years. Then again, I work where I work and do what I do, so I'm not overly concerned about having uninvited guests. For the most part, I've seen a lot of bit coin operated sites that offer whatever service you can think of, blueprints, how to's, and seedier things. The bit coin sites all work off of an escrow service that can be used to locate someone as well.

GM is correct in saying that it has its risks. I'll add, for what I've seen on it, it isn't worth the hassle, other than just to go cruising downtown Tijuana to go see things that no one else sees for the "been there, done that trip."

Edit: I forgot to add, that if you do decide to access it, disable java. If anyone reading his doesn't know how to disable java, they shouldn't go. Period.
Edit II: Do not use TOR with windows to access the web. As I stated above, the best way is a dedicated machine, using Linux and TOR on a thumb drive into that.

It really isn't worth the hassle. Those curious, can go youtube query "deeb web sites" and get an idea that way without risking themselves.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:47:54 PM by DDF »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 19, 2016, 05:07:49 AM »
Would someone please post all of this on the Cyber War thread?  TIA.

DDF

« Reply #1410 on: September 19, 2016, 06:20:06 AM »
Would someone please post all of this on the Cyber War thread?  TIA.

Will do.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: September 19, 2016, 07:07:03 AM »
[.quote author=Crafty_Dog link=topic=1534.msg98659#msg98659 date=1474254417]
Where is the WSJ article from 1994 on the Hillary's commodity trades that one of us heroically dug up?
[/quote]

Search function not working properly, this should come up under 'cattle straddles' or 'Hillary's First Felony'.

http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?topic=1534.msg97583#msg97583

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton's campaign and dog food marketing
« Reply #1412 on: September 19, 2016, 08:03:38 AM »
The problem of Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign was explained years ago in a marketing textbook story:

A company came out with a new dog food, and hired an advertising firm to promote the product. The ad agency placed commercials on television and ads in magazines; millions of dollars went into the campaign. The commercials and ads were first-rate, but still the dog food did not sell. The client called a meeting at the ad agency and demanded to know what had gone wrong.

After a moment of silence, the leader of the ad agency team explained: “The dogs don’t like it.”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/09/electoral-college-math-and-why-i-think-trump-will-win.php

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clear evidence of intent
« Reply #1413 on: September 19, 2016, 05:42:43 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/365894.php

No intent? Corrupt Comey.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
This could go under media too
« Reply #1414 on: September 21, 2016, 05:14:38 AM »
Reason is MSM loves to point out discord in the Trump campaign .  Anytime anyone leaves etc we hear about it.  Well it sounds not so good behind the scenes at camp Clinton.  Chelsea is one of the bosses.

I am sure she could ethically run the Clinton foundation while Hill is President   :roll:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Myth-Hillary-Ground-Game/2016/09/20/id/749172/

DDF

Clinton Explodes at NBC
« Reply #1415 on: September 21, 2016, 11:19:40 AM »
Graphic Language Alert

"Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer- narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired!  She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist F.ck will have us swinging from nooses! What the f.ck is wrong with you idiots?”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/no_author/real-hitlery/

http://stanvanhoucke.blogspot.mx/2016/09/hillary-clintons-rage.html

Granted, it isn't from a major newsite, but taking into consideration of what youtube documentaries say about her, as well as USSS agents that have worked with her, as well as other service details, it's at least plausible.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:28:05 AM by DDF »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 21, 2016, 12:03:23 PM »
DDF,
I believe it.

If this were a different age who does not think Hillary would be exterminating anyone that gets in her way.

If only this were taped and released online.

DDF

« Reply #1417 on: September 21, 2016, 01:12:03 PM »
DDF,
I believe it.

If this were a different age who does not think Hillary would be exterminating anyone that gets in her way.

If only this were taped and released online.

I believe it too. In the article, it states that she doesn't allow any staff members to have cell phones. I personally know, that when I entered here, before they knew whether you would make it or not, getting caught with a cellphone would get you fired immediately, no questions asked, so I do know that the practice goes on. How much more so for the staff in her position?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Why not 50 points ahead?
« Reply #1419 on: September 28, 2016, 10:35:08 AM »
Has anyone asked why she visited so many countries?   I strongly suspect it was to hit them up for money for the Clinton Foundation.  Why else?  It had something to do with that I suspect.
The only other reason would be just so she can state, like she is doing, that she did visit so many countries as though that is a gold star on her resume:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/hillary-clinton-countries-travels_n_2602541.html
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:12:15 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: September 28, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
Has anyone asked why she visited so many countries?   I strongly suspect it was to hit them up for money for the Clinton Foundation.  Why else?  It had something to do with that I suspect.
The only other reason would be just so she can state, like she is doing, that she did visit so many countries as though that is a gold star on her resume:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/hillary-clinton-countries-travels_n_2602541.html

That's right.  They had already planned the Foundation all the way back in the 90s.  That is from a post of yours, I believe.  She became the first fitbit Secretary where it is taxpayer paid miles, not steps, that are counted.  A resume is a list of accomplishments, not of addresses.  I recall that women first voted in Iraq and Afghanistan under Bush.  What did she accomplish?  Liberation of Libya - to al Qaida?

One place she visited on behalf of women's rights was China.  Then when she wrote "Living History" she had the book translated to Chinese to sell more copies with any scolding of the regime omitted.  All the nice things she said about the PLA and PRC were left in the book. Caught in that by the NYT(?) she was 'appalled' to learn that criticism of the Chinese government was censored by the communist government!  (Who could have seen that coming?!)  She immediately posted those chapters to her website on the internet - where it was censored again by the communist government, as all anti-regime content is. (And who could have seen that coming?)  Meanwhile she kept all the money for the selected text books.  Was she bragging about being ignorant, stupid about what oppresive regimes do or was she just being duplicitous in profiting while giving legitimacy to a totally oppressive regime? 

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 01, 2016, 09:30:19 AM »
Without Judicial Watch this whole thing would have received a blind eye.  More assertions the FBI investigation was a sham from the start.  I recall Mark Levin saying he has full confidence in Comey.  That was unfortunately a misplaced leap of faith in our justice system under obama.  Comey is just as guilty as the rest of the mob.  Why he didn't even bother to get non redacted emails.....:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/judicial-watch-fbi-used-redacted-documents-question-clinton-aides
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:37:08 AM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clintons made a similar tax loophole
« Reply #1423 on: October 03, 2016, 07:13:14 AM »
No surprise.  Who wouldn't and why shouldn't anyone who can legally avoid taxes not do so?   So what's the scandal?  Just the left wing media blowing this out of proportion:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/hillary-clinton-avoided-taxes-way-trump/

Also what are most of these charitable foundations for?  The wealthy save millions with these devices and have great PR from them and lastly ( I say that tongue in cheek) may actually do some humanity work.   

Like the Kennedy's special olympics charity.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Side show
« Reply #1424 on: October 03, 2016, 09:20:58 AM »
Bill's Clinton's alleged love child said this:

"I’d like to have a relationship with Chelsea, too. She’s my half-sister."

However, this statement could just as easily be false since she bears a striking resemblance to Webster Hubbell.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/21/my-quest-to-find-bill-clinton-s-love-child.html

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 03, 2016, 02:08:00 PM »

"Unsupported, but plausible: Can't we just drone this guy?"

Absolutely.  I have posted before if this was a different age or a third world country I could easily see her having the "deplorables" all marched out and shot.  And that means us.  Anyone that gets in her way to absolute power.

Her mentality is similar to the 20 th century despots.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 03, 2016, 10:00:35 PM »

"Unsupported, but plausible: Can't we just drone this guy?"

Absolutely.  I have posted before if this was a different age or a third world country I could easily see her having the "deplorables" all marched out and shot.  And that means us.  Anyone that gets in her way to absolute power.

Her mentality is similar to the 20 th century despots.

Don't think there is something magical about the US that makes it impossible to have it happen here.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Comey and Clinton go way back
« Reply #1428 on: October 04, 2016, 07:36:07 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/

"Prosecutor in Berger case

"As deputy attorney general, Comey was involved in the investigation of Berger, as Fox News reported in 2004

"Berger at that time was under criminal investigation by the Justice Department for removing from the National Archives various classified documents that should have been turned over to the independent commission investigating the 9/11 terror attacks and for removing handwritten notes he made while reviewing the documents.

"The New York Times reported in 2005 that Republican leaders speculated Berger removed the documents from the National Archives because he was trying to conceal material that could be damaging to the Clinton administration.

"There is no evidence Comey’s investigation for the Justice Department made any attempt to determine if anyone affiliated with the Clinton White House prompted Berger or coordinated with him in the decision to remove the classified documents."

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/06/sandy_berger.jpg
Sandy Berger

Sandy Berger

Various statements Comey made about Berger’s mishandling of classified documents bear comparison to his comments regarding Hillary Clinton’s email server.

In 2004, Fox News noted Comey told reporters he could not comment on the Berger investigation but did address the general issue of mishandling classified documents.

“As a general matter, we take issues of classified information very seriously,” Comey said in response to a reporter’s question.
Video: Attorney general to accept FBI findings in Clinton email probe

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/.../comey-has-long-history-of.../...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 07:42:22 AM by Crafty_Dog »

DDF

Guccifer 2.0's hack of the Clinton Slush Fund
« Reply #1429 on: October 05, 2016, 06:44:23 AM »
Guccifer 2.0 hacked Clinton foundation.

Assange dropped the ball, but another hacker picked it up and ran with it.

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:23:21 AM by DDF »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Guccifer's hack of the Clinton Slush Fund
« Reply #1430 on: October 05, 2016, 07:34:37 AM »
Nice detail about the big banks who received big money from the TARP program are big Clinton Slush Fund donors.

DDF, to help future use of the Search function, please make good use of the Subject line.  TIA
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:37:02 AM by Crafty_Dog »

DDF

Re: Guccifer 2.0's hack of the Clinton Slush Fund
« Reply #1431 on: October 05, 2016, 08:22:43 AM »
Nice detail about the big banks who received big money from the TARP program are big Clinton Slush Fund donors.

DDF, to help future use of the Search function, please make good use of the Subject line.  TIA

Will do PGC. I'm decompressing the files from the last links on the page. It's taking a while because the files are huge. Thus far, Pelosi has shuffled $77,500 to the Clinton Foundation. Meeting notes from Pelosi's office manager teleconferencing with LGBT personnel and others, but one thing I did find, was the amount of dues that they set as goals for fundraising, with individual members required to produce in some cases $300,000 annually.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clintons gave 1 million to charity
« Reply #1434 on: October 05, 2016, 08:46:47 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary, Morsi, and the Muslim Brotherhood
« Reply #1436 on: October 14, 2016, 04:31:33 PM »
 I thought the biggest damage from Powell's email on HRC was this comment,  "everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Genius Hill backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/clinton-backed-egypts-muslim-brotherhood-regime/
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 07:03:07 PM by Crafty_Dog »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clinton Sent Intelligence Info To Podesta’s Hacked Email Account
« Reply #1437 on: October 15, 2016, 11:32:21 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/13/wikileaks-clinton-sent-intelligence-info-to-podestas-hacked-email-account/?utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=ICYMI%20-%20Media%20-%20Conservative&utm_campaign=ICYMI%20-%20National%20Security

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent a lengthy Middle East intelligence breakdown in an email to longtime ally and lobbyist John Podesta while he was working in the White House.

“With all of its tragic aspects, the advance of ISIL through Iraq gives the U.S. Government an opportunity to change the way it deals with the chaotic security situation in North Africa and the Middle East,” Clinton wrote to Podesta in an August 2014 email obtained by WikiLeaks.

Clinton’s email, sent from a private account she began using after leaving the Department of State, gives Podesta a breakdown of the political situation in the Middle East following the rise of the Islamic State. Clinton says her email and advice is based on various intelligence sources.

“Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region,” Clinton wrote.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Clinton Sent Intelligence Info To Podesta’s Hacked Email Account
« Reply #1438 on: October 15, 2016, 06:46:24 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/13/wikileaks-clinton-sent-intelligence-info-to-podestas-hacked-email-account/?utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=ICYMI%20-%20Media%20-%20Conservative&utm_campaign=ICYMI%20-%20National%20Security

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent a lengthy Middle East intelligence breakdown in an email to longtime ally and lobbyist John Podesta while he was working in the White House.

“With all of its tragic aspects, the advance of ISIL through Iraq gives the U.S. Government an opportunity to change the way it deals with the chaotic security situation in North Africa and the Middle East,” Clinton wrote to Podesta in an August 2014 email obtained by WikiLeaks.

Clinton’s email, sent from a private account she began using after leaving the Department of State, gives Podesta a breakdown of the political situation in the Middle East following the rise of the Islamic State. Clinton says her email and advice is based on various intelligence sources.

“Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region,” Clinton wrote.

Totally legal! -Corrupt Comey

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
we should vote for Hill because Putin "fears" her ??
« Reply #1440 on: October 17, 2016, 07:46:09 AM »
'we should vote for Hill because Putin "fears" her'

I'm not sure what WikiLeaks has to do with Russia, nor is she, nor is Putin, but the answer to all questions related to leaked emails that we should have had anyway is pivot to Russia.

But pivot to Russia is a pivot to her own weaknesses and ineptitude, and Obamas'.

A little misunderstanding over a big red button.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/06/clinton-reset-button-gift-to-russian-fm-gets-lost-in-translation/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/06/clinton-goofs-russian-translation-tells-diplomat-wants-overcharge-ties.html
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/03/remember-hillarys-russian-reset-button-guess-where-she-got-it/

Democratic governance:
Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my reelection.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9167332/Barack-Obama-microphone-gaffe-Ill-have-more-flexibility-after-election.html

Who needs checks and balances.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The same is said of Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili
« Reply #1441 on: October 18, 2016, 09:36:43 AM »
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/hillary-clinton-really-is-the-perfect-politician

And if she could get away with murder like droning her enemies and maybe others , she would be no different.

Truth and Justice enforced by the media should prevail.   But it doesn't work anymore.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 19, 2016, 02:08:11 PM »
"“She was treating every stop like a campaign stop for the presidency, shaking hands with everyone and looking like a presidential nominee. It was like she was running for presidency for all the years she was secretary of state,” the agent said."

This is consistent with what I was wondering why Clinton was traveling so much when she was SOS.  It wasn't about foreign policy.  It wasn't to represent the nation.  It was to make connections for herself and strongly suspect hit up people of money and personal influence.  A more innocent reason might be that she simply wanted to make an appearance of working so hard for us but we know her too well to know that anything she does is totally self serving. 

http://nypost.com/2016/10/19/hillary-clintons-security-detail-laughed-when-she-broke-her-elbow/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hillary must be impeached
« Reply #1447 on: October 22, 2016, 01:52:19 PM »
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/a-president-hillary-clinton-must-be-impeached

Yeah right Good luck with that.  Zero Dems will have the integrity or courage to go along even if the Repubs can keep the Senate.

And the media will not stand for it.

So foggettabote it
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:18:15 PM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 22, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/a-president-hillary-clinton-must-be-impeached

Yeah right Good luck with that.  Zero Dems will have the integrity or courage to go along even if the Repubs can keep the Senate.

And the media will not stand for it.

So foggettabote it

It would take a lot of spine and testicle implants to make it happen.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 22, 2016, 02:56:52 PM »
"It would take a lot of spine and testicle implants to make it happen."

Other than Cruz and Mike Lee name anyone else who have these.

Ryan will be tripping all over himself to make deals and compromise which means totally cave in.

McConnell will pretend to be standing firm but will cave as always.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:17:51 PM by ccp »