Author Topic: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues  (Read 1041317 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues
« Reply #2300 on: July 23, 2018, 10:28:35 AM »
Amen.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Motive of Toronto Jihadist Shooter a mystery
« Reply #2301 on: July 25, 2018, 07:07:11 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: July 26, 2018, 04:42:53 AM »
" Toronto Terrorist Faisal Hussain Visited ISIS Websites, Claimed by ISIS as a "Soldier of Allah:"
Toronto Mayor Declares It's Time to Have an Honest Discussion About... Gun Ownership "

Not only that,  he should not go to prison because none of this rage he had was his fault.

Instead he needs a good job and I recommend he get one in government.
And maybe some community service where he simply lectures children on wrong ness of hate and Nazism and Fascism and Jihadism as well as the hate spewed from the present president of the United States.

He could then get invited on CNN for a fee to speak of his learning and life changing experience.

As for anyone he murdered, well again that wast the fault of Trump, guns , hate , and of course White American males.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
second post 7/26/18
« Reply #2303 on: July 26, 2018, 05:13:09 AM »
Go Dobbs!!! :))  ,

http://thehill.com/media/398919-lou-dobbs-to-cnn-after-white-house-bans-cnn-reporter-who-the-hell-are-you

How is he suppressing free speech when we have CNN shooting off their mouths 24 /7 100 % negative about the President since he said he would run for President?

More truly fake news.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: July 26, 2018, 09:21:53 AM »
That clip was helpful is showing the actual dynamics involved.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: July 26, 2018, 09:43:50 AM »
CD  " That clip was helpful is showing the actual dynamics involved.  "

yes.
one can see her screaming at the top of her lungs questions clearly designed to embarrass and ignore what the meeting was really about
CNN s latest "gotcha" scheme concerning Cohen tapes.

I give Dobbs credit to do this despite his own Fox news network 'reportedly' siding with CNN for reasons I am not clear although I am not clear as to what that was about.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media covers the doubling of the growth rate
« Reply #2306 on: July 27, 2018, 08:12:01 AM »
I wondered how the other side carries this so I looked at the Huffington Post. It's not there. I looked at the nation. It's not there. NPR news has it.  The Story begins, "A key measure..."

But that's not quite right, it's not, "A key measure", it's the entire measurement of all transactions that happened in the economy in that quarter. Nice try to deflate it. Read further:

"Most economists caution this is likely to be a one-off growth spurt and not a new sustained trend."

Most economists? Then they quote one:  "factor at play here is tax cuts. They're boosting the economy, but Shepherdson says that just creates "a short-term sugar rush to growth and then probably some sort of hangover eventually down the line."

Lessening the burden of government has a sugar rush followed by a hangover? And that's what most Economist believe??  Good grief.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/27/632640711/u-s-could-see-blockbuster-economic-growth-number-today

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: August 10, 2018, 03:19:03 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/newspaper-calls-war-words-against-193505874.html

"We are not the enemy of the people," said Marjorie Pritchard, deputy managing editor for the editorial page of The Boston Globe

'The Globe has reached out to editorial boards nationwide to write and publish editorials on Aug. 16 denouncing what the newspaper called a "dirty war against the free press."'

Just this maneuver alone suggesting that the media should EN MASSE denounce the President is evidence that the media is going after an elected President because he is trying to defend himself against endless attacks.   

Sorry but you have been the enemy of half the population of the United States . That is fact.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:41:00 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Omarosa : fake non news
« Reply #2309 on: August 10, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
“Heav’n has no rage, like love to hatred turn’d/Nor hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/omarosa-hasnt-released-her-book-yet-its-already-being-torn-apart/

but this won't stop the MSM from having her on every show and front page.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: August 12, 2018, 07:34:24 AM »
does anyone think Mario's kid would be saying this if the majority of the immigrants were future Repubs?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chris-cuomo-laura-ingraham-don-182422453.html

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: August 12, 2018, 08:50:13 AM »
does anyone think Mario's kid would be saying this if the majority of the immigrants were future Repubs?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chris-cuomo-laura-ingraham-don-182422453.html

Of course not.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Brett Stephens
« Reply #2312 on: August 13, 2018, 03:50:45 PM »
http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/10/new-york-times-columnist-cant-figure-out-if-racist-tweets-are-a-fireable-offense-or-not/

so the NYT can say they hire conservatives

but then they suddenly become libs to fit in and protect their jobs

so the whatever her name is can be racist against whites but Brett cannot speak out about the NYT  is bottom line.

his writings go to the garbage can from now on in.

I don't think I read him much anyway

isn't he one of those never Trump guys - the reason NYT offered him a jog.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:53:20 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
CNN now openly support anti US bigots and communists
« Reply #2313 on: August 14, 2018, 02:59:47 PM »
here we go again with Mario's foolish kid who thinks he is in some sort of righteous fight against "hate" over a few hundred white supremacists in a land of 330 million.

since they are getting called out for the obvious hypocracy his response is to simply come out and defend as though it is some religious quality war of good vs evil

these people are so delusional:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/08/14/cnn-chris-cuomo-antifa-violence-right/

Can anyone tell what Antifa is so angry about in a free country?  don't many of them go to college?  who is bothering these people ?
if CNN was not at this white rally no one would know or even give a hoot.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ralph Peters
« Reply #2315 on: August 22, 2018, 06:20:11 AM »
What the heck has gotten into Ralph Peters?

he sounds like a disgruntled Brennan:

https://www.westernjournal.com/ex-fox-news-mainstay-attacks-fox-viewers-calls-former-colleagues-prostitutes/

Talk about vengeful. 

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Ralph Peters
« Reply #2316 on: August 22, 2018, 06:37:17 AM »
What the heck has gotten into Ralph Peters?

he sounds like a disgruntled Brennan:

https://www.westernjournal.com/ex-fox-news-mainstay-attacks-fox-viewers-calls-former-colleagues-prostitutes/

Talk about vengeful. 

It is strange how people turn. All I remember about Ralph Peters is that I thought he was a defense hawk. So was Hillary at one point. That alone doesn't make you a political ally. David Stockton turned against Reagan and so did Economist Paul Craig Roberts. That guarantees you podium on the other side, it doesn't make you right.

“People that only listen to Fox have an utterly skewed view of reality.”

Substitute PBS, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NYT, etc and the same rings true.

“This is a distinctly un-American president who really doesn’t seem to like America very much, certainly doesn’t respect it. And he’s a president who appears to be enthralled to a foreign power, a hostile foreign power,” Peters said.

It looks like he adds no new insight, just a new personality to repeat the same message.

Hating or disrespecting Trump voters is not how you convert them to another side.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: August 22, 2018, 12:09:47 PM »
I get where Peters is coming from.   There IS plenty of suck up on FOX, especially on that morning show that the President loves.  I love Tucker Carlson, but I thought he treated Peters very badly when he appeared on Tucker's show.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media In Full Cover-Up Mode over Mollie Tibbets' Murderer
« Reply #2318 on: August 22, 2018, 02:20:13 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/376701.php

Media In Full Cover-Up Mode over Mollie Tibbets' Murderer
The Overtly Racist New York Times deletes word "undocumented" before the word "immigrant" in headline.

As the Daily Caller wryly notes:

The removal of "undocumented" did not come with any news from law enforcement officials on the suspect’s immigration status.
But the Overtly Racist New York Times didn't stop there. It also stealth-edited a piece about a 20 year old girl's murder to make it primarily a story about Trump-- Republicans Seize and all that.

Meanwhile, the media is replaying its Kermit Gosnell strategy, pronouncing this a Local Crime Story, despite the obvious relevance about a major unresolved national debate about immigration policy.

And when I say the Kermit Gosnell strategy, here's a reminder of what that looked like.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

jd mullane ☮️
@jdmullane
 PHOTO: Seats for media in Courtroom 304 at the Kermit Gosnell abortion "house of horrors" trial in Phila on Thurs.

6:44 PM - Apr 11, 2013
112 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

There was a recent update to that infamous picture.

J.D. Mullane revealed that CNN -- the most trusted name in news -- was going to declare the picture #FakeNews. (Spoiler: It wasn't.)

Here was his reply:

jd mullane ☮️
@jdmullane
 Fun fact: After this pic of empty media seats at the Gosnell abortion/murder trail in Philly went viral, CNN called me and said the network was going to report it was a fake pic. I asked: ''Did your reporter at the trial tell you that?''

jd mullane ☮️
@jdmullane
PHOTO: Seats for media in Courtroom 304 at the Kermit Gosnell abortion "house of horrors" trial in Phila on Thurs.

View image on Twitter
11:32 AM - Aug 16, 2018
669 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
CNN finds way to fire Paris
« Reply #2319 on: August 23, 2018, 03:47:50 PM »
over his defense of Trump but of course the use a Clarence Thomas - like excuse:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/23/conservative-cnn-pundit-suspended-amid-revelations-sexual-misconduct-four-years-ago.html

As far as I know he was the last pro Trump person on CNN

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, CNN, Camerota versus Trump, Sununu
« Reply #2320 on: August 30, 2018, 07:11:42 AM »
https://youtu.be/YnC0seSAYSg

A friendly interview turns ugly. After sharing  a laugh, a story and a memory, the host turns the topic and the guest calls her out on it. Isn't it strange that the CNN that was designed to be neutral and played in airports, health clubs and around the world is so obviously and rottenly biased and agenda-driven. Stranger yet that after having their lunch eaten by Fox, they keep doing the same, wrong thing. There is still a giant void for a perceived neutral network.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 31, 2018, 05:53:49 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/31/gillum-raises-1-million-after-media-gin-up-monkey-controversy/

someone should go up to Maxine Waters and ask if she likes crackers and if she says no tape her and blitz right wing sites
with her white hatred because that is just as stupid as this phony controversy is.

and the people that actually believe this or make a stink over nothing .....   :roll:

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: September 01, 2018, 01:48:14 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/31/gillum-raises-1-million-after-media-gin-up-monkey-controversy/

someone should go up to Maxine Waters and ask if she likes crackers and if she says no tape her and blitz right wing sites
with her white hatred because that is just as stupid as this phony controversy is.

and the people that actually believe this or make a stink over nothing .....   :roll:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/08/30/flashback-heres-a-bunch-of-democrats-saying-monkeying-around-n2514415

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3_l5iWTP0

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
speaking of Chuck Schumer "monkeying around"
« Reply #2324 on: September 01, 2018, 08:01:24 AM »
You mean John McCain's greatest fan who wants to remove the name of one  original signer of the Declaration of Independence  off some DC building and get this:  and put McCain's name on it.

Perhaps this was part of the back room deal that got McCain to stab the Republicans in the back by voting against the health care bill - I dunno.  Of course McCain would have done this just to say FU to Trump .

As for me you can call McCain a hero for his military service..
I agree he certainly was and the ordeal he went through trying to defend his country and the courage not to leave his comrades in prison behind when he according to legend he had the chance was remarkably courageous .  And   I don't care if he cracked and gave up info while being tortured ( as I read he did from some reports ) , very few would not have3 done the same thing.

BUT,

After all that said  he was a F'n traitor to the Republican party.

Maybe my memory is faded but I don't recall all this adulation from Crats for any Republican EVER! At least in my lifetime.  (I guess Abe Lincoln who was a saint might be the only exception)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
bombed in theaters so show it on cable for free
« Reply #2325 on: September 03, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/bozell-graham-cnns-love-letter-to-rbg/

Just a coincidence - it is being aired tonight the day before Kavanaugh goes to Capital Hill.    :roll:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: September 03, 2018, 08:35:39 PM »
I have it recorded.

Curious to see what she's been up to since I debated her in class over "National League of Cities v. User" (think I remember the name right, , ,it was the Feds were trying to impose minimum wage requirements on a State government's employees)  :evil: :lol: :lol:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: September 04, 2018, 06:31:38 AM »
I have it recorded.

Curious to see what she's been up to since I debated her in class over "National League of Cities v. User" (think I remember the name right, , ,it was the Feds were trying to impose minimum wage requirements on a State government's employees)  :evil: :lol: :lol:

Let me guess, she was wrong then and is wrong now.

The federal government should control minimum wage for States paying their own  employees, and that is supported in the constitution in article,,, uh,,,uh,,, oops, I don't see it in there! I wonder what her argument was and why we would promote her to a higher level of incompetence.

Ginsburg was confirmed 96-3.  Senator Jesse Helms and two others voted against her.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, C-SPAN, NPR one might say to the idea that a single president
« Reply #2328 on: September 05, 2018, 01:57:46 PM »
I am listening to the Kavanaugh hearings on radio. With each interruption by protesters, they are switching the audio coverage from the microphones of the questioner and nominee to a room mic to broadcast and amplify the screaming of the protester even though the questions and answers continue.  I find it odd they put focus on the one breaking the rules above the purpose of the hearing.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, C-SPAN, NPR one might say to the idea that a single president
« Reply #2329 on: September 05, 2018, 02:10:55 PM »
I am listening to the Kavanaugh hearings on radio. With each interruption by protesters, they are switching the audio coverage from the microphones of the questioner and nominee to a room mic to broadcast and amplify the screaming of the protester even though the questions and answers continue.  I find it odd they put focus on the one breaking the rules above the purpose of the hearing.

I guess the dems wistfully discussing civility during the McCain funeral are done with that now.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
eavesdropping ?
« Reply #2330 on: September 07, 2018, 06:54:08 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6142895/Trump-list-dozen-suspects-furious-hunt-op-ed-writer-torched-president.html

I have not heard another possible theory as to the "leaks"

How about recording devices ? 
I would imagine state of the art sweeps would find these but with the advancement of tech the way it is , can we be sure?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Anderson Cooper vs. Corey Booker
« Reply #2331 on: September 07, 2018, 11:53:08 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Anderson Cooper vs. Corey Booker
« Reply #2332 on: September 07, 2018, 01:09:59 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVbwPlz_h-4

Ms. Booker is bravely breaking the rule that one's eyes should point in the same direction.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The butler did it?
« Reply #2335 on: September 08, 2018, 09:53:50 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: September 10, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »
Rush had a good point today

On how perfectly timed that the  "anonymous " letter  was  published in the NYT  within days of the Woodward book. 

More hits will coming in the next few months.   Wonder when the ambulance chasing MeTwo lawyers will hit the airwaves .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: September 10, 2018, 06:37:31 PM »
I had noticed that too, but I would add in Baraq's barrage to the notion as well , , ,

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: September 11, 2018, 04:11:22 AM »
"I had noticed that too, but I would add in Baraq's barrage to the notion as well , , ,"

That is why I don't just listen to talk radio.

I gotta read DBF!  :)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: September 12, 2018, 07:12:02 AM »
"how perfectly timed that the  "anonymous " letter  was  published in the NYT  within days of the Woodward book."
... the re-emergence of Barack Obama for the perfect media trifecta,

I noticed all of that too. It looks like it's all they've got and it's nothing compared to the Access Hollywood tape of 2016 that didn't quite seal that deal. It looks like all their best timing will be overshadowed by some rainfall on the East Coast this week.

I don't plan to read the Woodward book but from the discussions he seems to have missed the main point, Trump's policies. The Woodward book answers the question not asked, how did the policies go so wrong? But they didn't. We have a growth rate greater than the unemployment rate for the first time in a hundred years. We went from the worst business start-up rate in history to the best. Economic optimism is soaring. The first second and third quarter results are in and coming in set the table for the election. Trump just hit another homerun with Kavanaugh, making Republicans look constitutional,  Democrats look  anti-American, forcing a divide between candidates like Heitkamp, Donnelly, Manchin and McCaskill and the hard left of their party.  Where is anonymous and Woodward on that?  A brilliant pick - again.

One of the democratic hits on the tax cut was that the corporate rate cuts were made permanent and the individual rate cuts passed were temporary. Now the Republicans are forcing a vote on making individual rate cuts permanent as we come into the midterm elections. As they oppose what they called for, will the media call them out on it? No, never, and everyone knows it.

I'd rather have our facts than their media.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 07:45:30 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Woodward and the FBI
« Reply #2340 on: September 13, 2018, 10:50:46 AM »
https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/280/DOC_0C05793123/C05793123.pdf

Somehow neither the person who sent me this (very tech savy guy) nor I can post this on FB!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mario's crazy kid again
« Reply #2343 on: September 28, 2018, 07:03:35 AM »
OMG no . Please no.  Can anyone believe this from this Democrat hack:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/09/28/cnn-chris-cuomo-brett-kavanaugh-virgin-yale/

You mean Brett did not go around telling everyone he was a virgin ?

You mean it was not known by everyone at Yale he was a virgin?

Maybe Stephanie Clifford who was maybe 5 y old can come forward and claim she had sex with him and describe his pecker.

Hark , Avenatti the Great is scouring the female students who were around at the time looking for ANYONE who will say she screwed around with Brett as we speak

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 08:12:30 AM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: October 27, 2018, 09:33:42 AM »
NBC hid information that would have cleared Kavanaugh of the Avenatti scam.

That is why they are called "fake news" as is CNN.

Seems like the scan artist is finally getting his just due in recent headlines.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Rabbi supports Trump
« Reply #2349 on: October 29, 2018, 02:20:44 PM »
https://spectator.org/dont-insult-me-as-a-rabbi-by-blaming-your-political-enemies-for-some-dirtbag-jew-hater/

I thought I couldn't be the ONLY Jew who was thinking this..........  There are a few of us.

RIP to those who were murdered .