Author Topic: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues  (Read 1041339 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues
« Reply #2500 on: May 10, 2019, 06:02:23 AM »
"It’s my understanding that Nappy reached out to Trump for a job and was rebuffed."

This more than anything would explain not just his opinion but the fervor he promulgates his views to the delight of the libs
Watch , he will be offered a new gig with raise at CNN

someone , an . attorney I took care of yrs ago in the hospital with colleague told me FOX pays him 400K per yr

Does anyone think if Trump gave him a job or judgeship he would not be saying any of this stuff?
Just thinking "out loud"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
more evidence of double standard
« Reply #2502 on: May 12, 2019, 12:16:49 PM »
journolist * sells* scandalous information about public defender to media in
SF and has house raided.

I thought leaks are ok , because the public right to know is more important than any reasons not to look the other way  - but in this case cocaine and infidelity is about a Democrat. 

https://www.sfexaminer.com/the-city/san-francisco-police-raid-home-of-journalist-to-find-leak-in-adachi-

death/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Adachi

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Wait, I though leaks are good
« Reply #2503 on: May 12, 2019, 12:49:14 PM »
They are but only when about a Republican .  But when it is a crat this is what happens;  the public right to know about infidelity and drug use about a public figure and someone who ran for mayor is suddenly off limits:

https://www.sfexaminer.com/the-city/san-francisco-police-raid-home-of-journalist-to-find-leak-in-adachi-death/

"  Freelance journalist Bryan Carmody told the San Francisco Examiner that his home and office were raided by police and FBI agents because he had obtained a copy of the police report, and sold information from that report to the press following Adachi’s death on February 22."

In a way Rush Limbaugh would say it,  "don't doubt me folks.  I will say it again ,  the media is often if not frequently paying leakers off "

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: May 13, 2019, 07:02:02 AM »
Well it was 1922 .  I am surprised Hitler's name even got into the NYT.
He had not even written Mein Kampf
This was even prior to the Beer Hall revolt

He was a nobody then . 
But it is certainly eerie to think how he was underestimated.

I saw episode one on cable , again , just yesterday, about his rise to power.  It is surmised that if not for the Great Depression he never would have gotten to the top.

But maybe we should learn from this NYT mention circ 1922 of him.

Should we simply laugh off AOC and TAlib and the rest of them ?  -  answer , no.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:25:04 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: May 13, 2019, 07:26:52 AM »
maybe we should learn from this NYT mention circ 1922
Should we simply laugh off AOC and TAlib and the rest of them ?  -  answer , no.
------------------

NYT: Misjudging and underestimating evil since 1922.

But prescient and worldly that they covered him so early.

Yes, the depression made his rise possible.  Also the zero sum economic theory that you grow your share only by taking from others, "annexing", conquering etc.  Who sells that theory now?  " AOC and TAlib and the rest of them"

Now the NYT follows the Iowahawk identified method of journalism:

And the pjmedia identified method:

Instapundit:  https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/330329/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:34:53 AM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: BBC mistranslates "yahud"
« Reply #2508 on: May 16, 2019, 01:15:41 PM »
https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/05/16/bbc-denies-claim-it-mistranslated-arabic-word-for-jew-to-cover-up-palestinian-antisemitism/?fbclid=IwAR0x8v66M_ah861hkuX72ns078kZ7j-z6rOuWWlhyYs-E4KSloQcrdDfcKI

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ramadan-Series-Khaybar-re-enforces-anti-Semitic-stereotypes-319568

Arab TV satellite channels are airing a series this year called Khaybar, referring to the Muslim massacre of the Jews of the town of that name in northwestern Arabia in 628 CE.

After the attack, some Muslims, including Muhammad, took surviving women as wives.

The Muslim conquerors charged the Jews a 50 percent tax on their crops and in 637, after Muhammad’s death, the Caliph Omar expelled the remaining Jews from Khaybar.

In Islamic tradition, the chant “Khaybar Khaybar, ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad, sa yahud,” which means, “Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammad is returning,” is used as a battle cry when attacking Jews or Israelis.

It was, for example, chanted on the Mavi Marmara Gaza flotilla ship in May 2010.

https://www.israellycool.com/2014/02/17/yahud-the-arabic-word-for-jew/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
emanual
« Reply #2509 on: May 22, 2019, 03:34:53 PM »
soon to be annoying with partisan talk it looks like

of course
cannot keep himself out of the limelight:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/democrat-media-revolving-door-alert-rahm-emanuel-joins-the-atlantic-and-abc-news/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: emanual
« Reply #2510 on: May 22, 2019, 04:55:56 PM »
soon to be annoying with partisan talk it looks like

of course
cannot keep himself out of the limelight:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/democrat-media-revolving-door-alert-rahm-emanuel-joins-the-atlantic-and-abc-news/

Seamless. Almost as if it’s just an extension of the DNC.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:45:35 AM by G M »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
why is not Warner firing Zucker ?
« Reply #2512 on: May 26, 2019, 07:16:09 AM »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/05/25/the-rumor-mill-becomes-reality-when-cnn-undergoes-layoffs-n2546889

something strange . 

is it this guy ? :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Greenblatt

Is it pressure from Foreign nationals ?  since they have overseas stuff  and they are globalists?

We are missing the details.

But I would think zucker would out on the street with this kind of performance.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: May 27, 2019, 10:18:34 AM »
" .Fidel Castro, the fiery apostle of revolution who brought the Cold War to the Western Hemisphere in 1959 and then defied the United States for nearly half a century as Cuba’s maximum leader, bedeviling 11 American presidents and briefly pushing the world to the brink of nuclear war, died on Friday. He was 90.”

Well, we don't see Floridians rafting towards Cuba now do we?

Only the NYT could phrase it this way.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Venezuela coverage?
« Reply #2515 on: May 28, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »
Mentioned just enough in the American media to know the disaster is true, but the blackout of conditions in Venezuela continues.  24 Democrats have announced for President.  Has any one of them given a position on this or been asked a question about  it?

I can't imagine what million percent inflation looks like, what water and electricity outages that don't end feel like.   I can't imagine what it's like to live in a nation where the average weight loss is 24 pounds in one year:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-food/venezuelans-report-big-weight-losses-in-2017-as-hunger-hits-idUSKCN1G52HA
Can yo imagine being in a place formerly the richest in its region where 90% now live below the poverty line?  Wouldn't that be newsworthy?

The news almost-blackout here is stunning. 

Now imagine the downfall in Venezuela is Trump's fault or that their economic policies mirror his instead of Leftist Democrats.  Can you imagine how inundated we would be with stories, pictures, questions and details?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Wallace learned from the Butti ambush
« Reply #2517 on: June 03, 2019, 07:15:33 AM »
This could go under shitheads of the LEFT (cognitive dissonance)
but I put here

after probably being surprised from Buttis disrespect of Fox when he was given a free showcase Wallace this time was not caught off guard:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/06/03/wallace-and-gillibrand-spar-during-fox-town-hall-n2547280

good job Chris!   8-)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
third post today ; more fake news
« Reply #2518 on: June 03, 2019, 07:34:39 AM »
more fake news

now a minor thing is turned into

El Paso GATE :

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/tale-2-invoices-beto-orourke-pays-el-paso-080100582--abc-news-topstories.html

what a joke ......   :x

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Dylan at Yahoo News
« Reply #2519 on: June 10, 2019, 02:18:43 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Dylan at Yahoo News
« Reply #2520 on: June 10, 2019, 02:29:33 PM »
thinks this is a scandal:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kavanaugh-defender-amy-chuas-daughter-gets-supreme-court-job-with-kavanaugh-183610399.html

Who is investigating the reporter?

:wink:

**Funny how this is treated quite differently. Almost like there is some sort of bias. I have been assured these are professional journalists, who should be trusted implicitly!**

NBC hires Chelsea Clinton; former first daughter joins Jenna Bush, Meghan McCain at network
The Cutline   
Dylan Stableford
,The Cutline•November 14, 2011

Chelsea Clinton will be working on-air for NBC News, the network announced on Monday. The former first daughter will be a "special correspondent" for NBC "Nightly News" and its new primetime newsmagazine, "Rock Center With Brian Williams"--essentially working on stories that fit within NBC's "Making a Difference" franchise, the network said.

In a statement, NBC News president Steve Capus called Chelsea a "remarkable woman" and a "great addition" to the network. "Given her vast experiences, it's as though Chelsea has been preparing for this opportunity her entire life," Capus said. Williams said Clinton "possesses an uncommon understanding of humanity--on city streets, across this country and around the globe."

In a statement of her own, Clinton said, "people who imagine and implement solutions to challenges in their own lives, in their communities, in our country and in our world have always inspired me."

Clinton will be joining another former first daughter at NBC. Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of George W. Bush, has been a "Today" show correspondent since 2009. Earlier this month, Meghan McCain, daughter of John, was named as a contributor to MSNBC.

Capus dismissed the notion that the hires of Clinton, Bush and McCain are little more than publicity stunts.

Chelsea Clinton "made it very clear that this is not going to be a surface-deep relationship," Capus told the New York Times. "She wants to be in the field for the shoot and in the edit room for the edit."

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: June 10, 2019, 05:00:03 PM »
Thanks for the post.

Just what I mean.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the left steals our words and turn it around on us
« Reply #2522 on: June 10, 2019, 05:03:20 PM »
Today some guy on MSLSD says the Democrats are fighting with the Marquis de Quinsberry rules and Trump fights like a UFC fighter

Gee where have I heard that before?

I am hearing them spinning it around

To think the Dems fight like gentlemen means the man can't think at all.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: the left steals our words and turn it around on us
« Reply #2523 on: June 10, 2019, 06:29:29 PM »
Today some guy on MSLSD says the Democrats are fighting with the Marquis de Quinsberry rules and Trump fights like a UFC fighter

Gee where have I heard that before?

I am hearing them spinning it around

To think the Dems fight like gentlemen means the man can't think at all.

Someone on our side fights back and it has totally fcuked up their OODA loop. They are used to
Mittens and McLame.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:41:37 PM by G M »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Omar staff admits shutting down Media inquiries StarTribune
« Reply #2524 on: June 13, 2019, 06:22:00 AM »
Minneapolis, Ilhan Omar's district, is a one newspaper town.  The red StarTribune ('Strib') is monopoly newspaper and Democratic party operative in the nation's 15th largest media market.

In the course of her campaign finance violations, a long, inside email chain has been exposed that is damning to the local media, if anyone cares. 
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/06/from-the-mixed-up-files-of-rep-ilhan-omar-4.php

Quoting an Omar staffer dealing with inquiries regarding the marriage with her brother for immigration fraud issue:

"Someone should reach out to talk off the record and shut it down with him as we do with the Strib."

From the comments section:

"I wonder if the reporters at the StarTribune are required to salute after getting their orders."

Omar filed joint tax return with husband two while married to husband one.
Omar had a third child with husband two while still married to husband one.
Omar's husband one (her brother) refers on social media to the children born during his marriage to Omar as his nieces.
None of this is of interest to the newspaper of record.
The StarTribune blathers that the story is about the misogyny, racism and Islamophobia of her accusers.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://www.thenewneo.com/2019/06/12/isnt-it-curious-how-the-national-media-takes-zero-interest-in-ilhan-omars-tax-irregularities/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
absolutely amazing Mike Savage makes a NYT article
« Reply #2526 on: June 18, 2019, 09:34:51 AM »
Now that this early big backer of Trump  has recently expressed some disappointment with Trump on his podcast - > WHAM! 
He gets a big piece in Pravda on the East River :

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Hidden by the media
« Reply #2528 on: June 25, 2019, 12:17:44 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/381978.php

June 25, 2019
"Mayor Pete" Buttjudge Lambasted at Town Hall Over Being AWOL from His Job During a Police Shooting Controversy
It's a white-cop-shoots-a-black-suspect controversy, and the suspect allegedly threw a knife at the cop, and the cop shot him dead.

But the cop's body-camera wasn't on, so there are, naturally, Concerns.

Where's Mayor Pete to reassure his community?

Oh right, he's out on the campaign trail accusing Mike Pence of giving him secret anti-gay telepathic dog-whistles on the many times they had working lunches together.

Buttigieg has come under scrutiny for the shooting as the South Bend Police have not hired as many non-white officers as some say they should. O'Neill was white and Logan was black, which only adds to the tensions over this incident in South Bend and the national debate about policing in minority communities.
"We have tried but not succeeded to increase diversity in the police department and we need help," Buttigieg said the town hall on Sunday.

South Bend residents who showed up at the meeting expressed anger at Buttigieg and the South Bend Police. Crime has been a long-term problem in South Bend, and this incident highlights Buttigieg's failure to address the problem during his seven years as mayor.

During the town hall, members of the community ridiculed Buttigieg and the police chief for their alleged inability to eliminate the police force of racists.

You probably didn't hear that a top-tier Democrat candidate was being raked over the coals for racial insensitivity and failing to reduce crime from CNN or any of the other news networks.

I wonder why.

Oh wait, no I don't: It's because the media doesn't want anyone to know that Democrats are themselves accused of racism by racial activists. They want to hide this, to advance the narrative that only Republicans are so accused, because only Republicans are in fact racist.

Reporting on this story would force the media to acknowledge either that some Democrats are racist, or that sometimes racial activists make accusations based on very little except their own racial suspicions and racial animus.

Either way, it blunts the Democrats' never-ending attack on Republicans as racist, and the media won't have that.

Like their clickbait directors at Google, they have an election to rig, and they can't permit another Trump situation to happen.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: June 25, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »
"Where's Mayor Pete to reassure his community?

Oh right, he's out on the campaign trail accusing Mike Pence of giving him secret anti-gay telepathic dog-whistles on the many times they had working lunches together."

Now Warren out gaying the gay man to garner the gay vote:

*reparations for gays *

For crying out loud

How can we end this crap?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: July 02, 2019, 04:39:40 PM »
likely will never hear anything from Cnn about this

they did their let me make this clear this is unacceptable blurb

BUT will they follow up and report the antifa punks hiding behind their masks who did this and plaster their names on national news like they wont on those on the Right ?

I won't bet on it.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: July 02, 2019, 04:44:50 PM »
likely will never hear anything from Cnn about this

they did their let me make this clear this is unacceptable blurb

BUT will they follow up and report the antifa punks hiding behind their masks who did this and plaster their names on national news like they wont on those on the Right ?

I won't bet on it.

The KKK was the armed wing of the dems post CW I. Antifa is the armed wing of the dems pre CW II.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: July 02, 2019, 05:39:49 PM »
"The KKK was the armed wing of the dems post CW I. Antifa is the armed wing of the dems pre CW II."

and that is the truth

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Guilfoyle
« Reply #2536 on: July 03, 2019, 04:57:00 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-jr-kimberly-guilfoyle-194704260.html

***She was  previously married to California governor Gavin Newsom, a democrat who, coincidentally enough, slicks his long hair back in a remarkably similar fashion as Trump Jr.***

:-o :-o :-o

What ?  ! ?

How weird..........

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trump may be right
« Reply #2537 on: July 08, 2019, 06:53:01 AM »
I read somewhere this would happen once the Murdoch kids and not the senior Murdoch himself is in charge the network will turn Left ward:, though they certainly have many Rightist spokespeople :

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-attacks-fox-news-anchors-in-wild-tweetstorm-worse-than-watching-cnn/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Interesting to see who dictates how the MSM-DNC covers pantifa
« Reply #2538 on: July 09, 2019, 10:49:26 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/382186.php

Almost like they are on the same side.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: July 10, 2019, 04:48:36 AM »
compare that to the young man who was filmed right up in his face on international TV  repeatedly with endless critical commentary who was bullied by the "Indian" "veteran".

man , i hope he wins a slander case the MSM.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
case against Sandman tossed
« Reply #2544 on: July 29, 2019, 07:43:35 AM »
by James Earl Carter Judge .

wait, though I thought case against media is still ongoing and case against Sandman tossed.
if media can bully a white person like they did obviously with bias and political agenda intent then agreed.  None of us are safe from slander.:

******Tags: Media Bias | covington | Nick Sandmann | washington post
Covington Student's Lawsuit Against WashPost Dismissed
Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills, Kentucky
Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills, Kentucky (Bryan Woolston/AP)
By Brian Freeman    |   Monday, 29 July 2019 09:27 AM

Short URL| Email Article| Comment| Contact| Print|     A   A

The $250 million defamation lawsuit filed by a Covington Catholic High School student against The Washington Post for its coverage of his viral standoff in January with a Native American activist in Washington, D.C. has been dismissed, USA Today reported.

Attorneys for the Kentucky student, Nick Sandmann, said the coverage of the incident led to a "mob of bullies which attacked, vilified & threatened" Sandmann, according to the New York Post.

They alleged that the essence of the Post's first article on the encounter with Nathan Phillips conveyed that Sandmann had assaulted or physically intimidated the Native American activist, engaged in racist conduct, and engaged in taunts, USA Today reported.

But U.S. District Court Judge Willian Bertelsman said in his ruling on Friday that "this is not supported by the plain language in the article, which states none of these things."

Bertelsman accepted Sandmann's statement that he was only standing motionless across from Phillips, without ill intent, but ruled that Phillips, who told the media he felt threatened, had a First Amendment right to express his opinion, even if it turned out to be erroneous, and that the paper was within its rights to publish those views.

The Post said it's "pleased" with the judge's decision, issuing a statement that, "From our first story on this incident to our last, we sought to report fairly and accurately the facts that could be established from available evidence, the perspectives of all of the participants, and the comments of the responsible church and school officials," CNN reported.

Sandmann's parents plan to appeal the decision, with his father Ted Sandmann saying, "If what was done to Nicholas is not legally actionable, then no one is safe."

Read Newsmax: Judge Dismisses Covington Student's Lawsuit Against Washington Post | Newsmax.com *******

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: July 29, 2019, 01:04:57 PM »
can we expect CNN to slip more questions ahead of time to Harris?

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/campaigns/article233256089.html

Our country "needs her" ?  What a loon.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
fast forward to 9 minutes and 20 seconds Joe Lieberman
« Reply #2546 on: July 29, 2019, 02:56:21 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrXd0k3T7jc

he agrees with me
Trump down by 10 points to Biden mostly likely due to Trumps tweets

Not helpful to have it revealed Kushner owns rentals in Baltimore
some with rodent problems .

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the once secret primary colors author
« Reply #2548 on: July 30, 2019, 03:00:35 PM »
isikoff

thinks he has a hit piece on fox that no one but him cares about:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/its-blasted-across-america-how-fox-and-sean-hannity-amplified-a-russiafueled-conspiracy-100000894.html

I am not sure if he notes in the article which I was too bored to read through that Rich's killer(s) remain at large.
 :-P

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
cnn helps prep libs for Republicans
« Reply #2549 on: July 31, 2019, 08:41:08 AM »
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-moderators-jake-tapper-detroit-democratic-debate-conservative-framing_n_5d40f624e4b0d24cde077fad

I guess they won't prep Harris this time with questions a head of time since everyone will be watching for that.
(my opinion )