Author Topic: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues  (Read 1041365 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the total hypocracy of CNN
« Reply #2900 on: October 06, 2020, 07:26:37 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/sanjay-gupta-trump-health-questions-063529987.html

frankly as a doctor
I don't need to know every freaken O2 sat,  every single temperature reading ,
his Cat Scan, his WBC  results etc......

I know he has corona .
I know he has a low but very real risk he could die.
Do they not think he does not have full intensive like care at WH?

I don't need to see his vitals online so they can obsess (and pray he dies) about it every second of the 24/7 news cycle

What galls (bladders)  me the most is how Tapper & Gupta go off on previous presidents covering their healthy details, but only the ones they hate :
"Wilson " and of course "Reagan" is mentioned.

we never hear about Kennedy having. a very severe disease - Addison's, and that osteoporisis probably caused or at least contributed to his back problems not "war injuries".

And for Tapper to imply Biden will be open about his health ( though in this interview he suggests it without actually saying Biden said he will inform us of every detail

yet we all know Biden , his wife, the entire Dem Party and the Leftist Dem media complex are covering up his early dementia.

How about Hillary and the left wing mob complex covering up her health problems...... 

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
next debate moderator a Democrat
« Reply #2902 on: October 08, 2020, 07:03:05 AM »
They always  are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scully

somehow questions are ALWAYS framed like they are democrat talking points

and then promoted as even handed
simply because maybe both debaters get asked same question

but they are almost always Dem talking points

now Trump may cancel debate ..... 
let alone Biden

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues
« Reply #2903 on: October 08, 2020, 07:30:59 AM »
Apparently last night's moderator wrote a biography of Nancy Pelosi?

And the next one was an intern for Biden?

Do I have this right?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: October 08, 2020, 08:02:28 AM »
". Apparently last night's moderator wrote a biography of Nancy Pelosi?

And the next one was an intern for Biden?

Do I have this right?"

Susan Page from Wikipedia :

her first book was published in 2019, a biography of former First Lady Barbara Bush titled The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty.[3] Also in 2019, she signed a deal to write a biography of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, tentatively titled Madam Speaker: Nancy Pelosi and the Arc of Power.[4]

probably a Dem but possibly a Bush Republican .............

as for the other guy, right on Wikipedia it states he is a Democrat

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: October 08, 2020, 09:56:25 AM »
That might explain the absence of questions about her support for BLM, bailing out rioters, etc.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
misleading
« Reply #2907 on: October 10, 2020, 08:11:27 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/investing/trump-regeneron/index.html

while true one can google around

and find Scheifler , is likely a democrat
and his son ran as a democrat

and big pharma does not like Trump promoting cheaper drug prices
and is predominately voting to the candidate who is promoting bigger government involvement in health care
not cheaper drugs ->>>. Guess who.  China Denyer Joe Biden

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Ministry of Truth, Are these Polls right?
« Reply #2908 on: October 13, 2020, 08:21:00 AM »
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/trumps_bad_polls_before_you_panic_dig_into_the_details.html

the real kicker is way down on page 12, where it is revealed that self-identified Democrats in the sample outnumber Republicans ... and "Strong Democrats" outnumber "Strong Republicans"...

In other words, what the poll showed is that Biden voters favor Biden.

[Making basic adjustments] "Trump trails by only 3%, which probably means he wins the Electoral College (and a second term)".

Can a major network based poll see a 14% lead for a candidate who will lose, this close to the election?

"Four years ago, in October 2016, an AP-GfK poll also showed that Trump had fallen 14 points behind Hillary Clinton right after their final debate — 12 days before the election.  We all know how that turned out."
-------------------
In addition to these errors, there is something we know called the shy Trump voter some of which can't tell their own spouse and or family.  We know this phenomenon exists, we just don't know how large it is.
-------------------
More polls: The Senate race gap in Michigan closed to 1% (NYT poll), within the margin of error.  If this seat flips to R, Republicans hold the Senate and perhaps by a significant margin.  Also, if this seat flips it probably means Trump wins Michigan which likely means he wins the election.  Similar situation in Arizona.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/senate/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Corrupt CNN , Zucker
« Reply #2909 on: October 14, 2020, 06:07:55 AM »
https://medianut.substack.com/p/cnns-jeff-zucker-offered-advice-to

to be coronated you need to suck up to us basically

I (zucker) am the king maker

cross and what we do to Trump is what will happen

comprende?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Marist poll finds no reason why sports ratings are down
« Reply #2910 on: October 15, 2020, 06:01:00 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/activism-election-pandemic-challenges-new-marist-poll-suggests-none-of-them-are-causing-sports-tv-ratings-decline-171129596.html

so points out Yahoo sports Leander

his conclusion

maybe people just don't watch sports much anymore

all of a sudden

:roll: :-P

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Marist poll finds no reason why sports ratings are down
« Reply #2911 on: October 15, 2020, 06:32:23 AM »
Sports are no longer the escape anymore that unites us and pulls us back from the real world full of politics and divides us.  The networks are the co-conspirators.

The show is just not that good.  Mostly hype and commercials.  Seldom see the amazing play that keeps you coming back, except on endless replays.

It started with Commie Capernick.  Discriminated on race to the tune of 125 million dollars.  Poor guy, average pro-level talent and only his hair is black-ish.  When sports made the main draw watching to see who and how many would dishonor his country the worst, fans found they could just read it the next day and not waste a beautiful afternoon sitting indoors watching it.

The NBA thing with the commies in China gave it all away.  Are they about social justice or their own personal enrichment.  They can't put their BS in our living rooms when we still have control of the off button.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 06:41:04 AM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: October 15, 2020, 07:28:43 AM »
In 2016, all the battleground state poll averages were wrong by 1-6.7%. (Half the individual polls were wrong by more than the average!)

I listened to Chuck Todd today explain how his network (and Marist) havre made the correction in their polls for the mistakes made in 2016. It's all a matter of which rural voters you ask, he says.  Right.  Then he reports his NBC double digit plus lead as fact.  But he admits that he subtracts 3 points off the top of all the other state polls, 3 points points off the Dem lead.  That and the margin of error is enough to flip most of these key state polls without further movement toward likely to come in the last weeks.

That leaves us with nothing to judge with but our own lying eyes.

Skin in the game:  Betting odds are currently 65-35 Biden.  That removes the intentional bias - but betters see the same polls we do.  If polls are wrong, betters are at least partly misguided.  Interesting that if Biden leads by 14, 16%(?) and the electoral college only corrects for 3 points of that, why aren't the betting odds 100-0? 
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/2020_president/

There are demographic groups who are slipping away from their group think and indoctrination.  For whatever reason, polls don't admit these movements until after the election.  They just keep correcting for it as error.

Polls admit sampling error.  They don't admit their structural errors, like disproportionately asking Biden voters who they favor.

Best guess today:  National average 9 points Biden, RCP.  Subtract more than 3 points and throw out all the stupid ones.  Rasmussen latest:  5 points Biden.  Subtract 3 point Trump advantage in electoral college.  Biden leads by two.  Within the 'margin of error'.  That lead closes in the last two and half weeks.  The election is a draw.  Senate: same, slight lean R.  House:  Dem advantage.  Republicans only win all if the polls really were way off.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
say it ain't so, Joe?
« Reply #2914 on: October 15, 2020, 09:10:23 AM »
Joe:

"okay,
it ain't so"

media
 we thought so , it is all now debunked

move on folks

just a conspiracy from Trump allies.

MSM polls:  48 % say Biden is trustworthy blah blah blah

come on Trump , you can't beat this senile corrupt guy?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues, Biden smoking gun, NY Post
« Reply #2915 on: October 15, 2020, 12:49:16 PM »
Some indication the NY Post story is drawing attention because of the censorship.

"Information is antifragile; it feeds more on attempts to harm it than it does on efforts to promote it."   - AntiFragile, Nassim taleb

Biden admits he has a problem:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/14/biden-campaign-lashes-out-new-york-post-429486

And NOW it's a story...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 01:09:35 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: October 15, 2020, 02:12:20 PM »
Oh my God
this is one of their defenses :

"There was no immediate indication of Russian involvement in the release of emails that the Post obtained, but its general thrust mirrors a narrative that U.S. intelligence agencies have described as part of an active Russian disinformation effort aimed at the 2020 election."

beside all his aides coming and stating I do not recall
any meeting .........

" Lewinsky had sex with me but I did not participate"

" I did not meet with this Russian guy" - (he met with me).

" it did not affect US policy"

" nothing was done that was illegal"

what other jokes can we think of to do at the comedy club tonight?

I like this ,
when KamAla Harris told us that Joe Biden told her foreign policy was easy with her classic shit eating grin:

" it is all about the relationships"

Joe has good relationships  around the world - China Ukraine ......

His family learned well how to conduct foreign policy based on "relationships".

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: October 16, 2020, 05:04:38 AM »
Look carefully at what Twitter is saying to justify censoring the Biden story. If applied consistently, it’d mean that some of history’s most consequential journalism — the Pentagon Papers, WikiLeaks’ war logs, Snowden docs, Panama Papers, our Brazil Archive — would be banned.
   - Glenn Greenwald, twitter

Next they will ban criticism.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: October 16, 2020, 05:21:12 AM »
"Look carefully at what Twitter is saying to justify censoring the Biden story."

I won't get on twitter
but I can imagine all the crazy twisted illogic pissed all over the internet trying to justify it

yet  when NYT WP CNN publish anything anti Trump from anonymous source the veracity is NEVER questioned

now we here all these confabulations explaining why THIS story about Biden is not to be taken seriously

just sickening

The media exposes themselves - don't ever call us fake news. - or we WILL destroy you

you MUST suck up to us

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues, CBS News
« Reply #2920 on: October 16, 2020, 08:16:53 AM »
This should be about the hunter Biden hard drive oh, but it really read like a Babylon Bee parodyof CBS News, allegedly, supposedly, false story , debunked, Etc

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Shock: "Undecided Voter" at Biden Managed Photo Opportunity Was Actually...
« Reply #2921 on: October 16, 2020, 06:19:29 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/390843.php

If only bigdog would explain how this was professional journalism...

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
another one with genital photos
« Reply #2922 on: October 19, 2020, 12:01:06 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/10/19/report-new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-exposing-himself-on-zoom/

what in tarnation is going on?

I suppose he will come tomorrow and tell us his phone was hacked

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the story that the hunter emails are a russian disinformation campaign
« Reply #2923 on: October 20, 2020, 05:50:12 AM »
smacks of being  a ***Clinton*** disinformation campaign

with their allies in the msm

and the rest of the Dem machine crew

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: another one with genital photos
« Reply #2924 on: October 20, 2020, 06:04:17 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trump crushes 60 Minutes
« Reply #2925 on: October 22, 2020, 02:46:06 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues, NPR
« Reply #2926 on: October 22, 2020, 02:54:54 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues, NPR
« Reply #2927 on: October 22, 2020, 06:49:20 PM »
I'm so glad to have my money taken at government gunpoint to fund this outstanding professional journalism!

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Liz Harrington on Christine Amanpour yesterday
« Reply #2928 on: October 23, 2020, 04:19:20 AM »
Liz made Amanpour a Democrat partisan warrior look like a fool yesterday

as the latter tried and tried to make Trump look bad

Liz turned it right around

We on the Right know we win when the lib smirks in response - always that little lib smirk.  The Big Guy did it a lot last night in the debate when he was getting his ass handed to him.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Christine Amanpour vs Liz Harrington
« Reply #2929 on: October 23, 2020, 02:46:04 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KUMqMWqL7w

PBS another media outlet 
like NPR that is big fake news

controlled by democrat partisans who masquerade as "objective journalists"

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Christine Amanpour vs Liz Harrington
« Reply #2930 on: October 23, 2020, 04:10:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KUMqMWqL7w

PBS another media outlet 
like NPR that is big fake news

controlled by democrat partisans who masquerade as "objective journalists"

That is horrible 'journolism'.  Good to see someone fight back.  Wow, they are not ready for criticism, living in their little bubble.

I tried to watch the Republican National Convention on PBS.  Their moderators were Democrats, the correspondents were Leftists, the liberal guest were far left and their token 'conservative' [David Brooks, NYT] is an Obama supporting never-Trumper.  That's fine but then they spend their camera time on these people knocking down the message while keeping us away from the speaker at the podium.  It was unwatchable.  To add insult to injury, this Democratic informercial was on public TV that takes public dollars support.  PBS' latest trick, to follow twitter's lead blocking the Hunter Joe scandal is the nail in the coffin.  They don't even pretend to be fair anymore. 

There is a hole in the market a mile wide for someone to read the news evenly and objectively.

I remember when CNN was the envy of the world in their field.  Now Al Jazeera is friendlier to the US and the administration than them.  https://www.aljazeera.com/

I remember when the slant of the NY Times was subtle. 

Now Fox is run by the Democrat generation of Murdocks and Drudge sold out to either Soros or a clone. 

NY Post has stepped up.  Liberal media called it a tabloid.  I wonder if Alexander Hamilton was a tabloid writer. 
https://nypost.com/2020/07/03/alexander-hamilton-founded-americas-oldest-daily-newspaper/
Maybe we need NY Post TV. 

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
if a republican goes on the Chris Wallace show
« Reply #2933 on: October 25, 2020, 05:06:33 PM »
be prepared to shove it up his ass.

the hard drive IS the evidence ding bat Wallace.

Just as much as the whistleblower was that got Trump impeached

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-wallace-grills-rnc-chair-161002758.html

Dems generally know NOT to go on Wallace show.

Why do Repubs go it?  what for ? if so then be prepared to shove his questions his stipulations up his ass.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
"This is dangerous to our democracy"
« Reply #2934 on: October 25, 2020, 07:32:01 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Good news, Drudge clicks way down
« Reply #2937 on: October 27, 2020, 02:56:58 PM »
https://www.thewrap.com/trump-drudge-report-audience-down/

he probably picked up some huff post readers
though

maybe huff post will buy him out and merge..........

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Chuck Todd, the polls are manufactured products
« Reply #2939 on: October 29, 2020, 05:10:46 AM »
Regular guest on Hugh Hewitt radio, Chuck Todd who is moderator of Meet the Press, said that the poles in 2016 were right but the analysis was wrong. I take that to men that like climate change, the published polls are adjusted data. They asked lots of questions to lots of people and someone who knows more than all of us put it together and says that Biden leads by four, for example.

In other words further, the pole is not what it claims to be. They did not ask 2000 people for example and these are the results. They asked even more people and they chose the results. They of course are biased by the results that their peers are publishing and by the results that they want to publish.

As long known, this makes a mockery of the published margin of error, which is the statistical, mathematical sampling error, and ignores a whole host of potential human errors including intentional error and outcome bissed errors.

Sampling error: imagine a huge jar of 200 million red and blue marbles all randomly mixed up throughout and randomly select a few hundred of them, count them and project the result for the entire population. The amount you can be wrong by is the sampling error.  Evenly distributed is not what the demographics look like nationwide or in any state and that's not how the 'polling' process works. It's more like a secret sauce mixed up by some pretend, really smart people. And they are only judged by their final poll.  All the rest is BS.

The final 2016 Wisconsin poll average that decided the election was wrong by 7 points.  Think about that, how can all these polls be wrong by more than 2 or 3 times the 'margin of error', all in the same direction?  Simple.  They aren't polls, it isn't an evenly distributed electorate and it isn't random sampling.  It's a media manufactured product, for better or worse.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 05:42:51 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Chuck Todd on polls
« Reply #2940 on: October 29, 2020, 07:58:37 AM »
From Doug post above,

"In other words further, the pole is not what it claims to be. They did not ask 2000 people for example and these are the results. They asked even more people and they chose the results. They of course are biased by the results that their peers are publishing and by the results that they want to publish."

Biden:   "come on man, look at the data!"

Dems love to fool with data and interpret in ways to increase their power while ignoring totally anything that does not fit their march plans.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: October 29, 2020, 08:06:54 AM »
Their methods don't mean they're wrong, just dishonest about what they are presenting.  And we know they have no shame in being wrong, cf. NYT 1619 Project and Pulitzer prize for hoax coverage.

We know the 14-17 point lead polls are wrong.  Those should be thrown out, not put in the averages.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Total blackout of the story
« Reply #2942 on: October 29, 2020, 12:57:15 PM »

I was told we had a free press and they were professional journalists!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: October 29, 2020, 05:29:18 PM »
Wow.

I have some people I would love to share that with.  May I ask you to email it to me at craftydog@earthlink.net ?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: October 29, 2020, 05:36:33 PM »
Wow.

I have some people I would love to share that with.  May I ask you to email it to me at craftydog@earthlink.net ?

Email inbound.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: October 29, 2020, 07:03:36 PM »
Did you send it to my other email?  I cannot get into that at the moment.

The only one I have working now is craftydog@earthlink.net

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: October 29, 2020, 09:15:18 PM »
Did you send it to my other email?  I cannot get into that at the moment.

The only one I have working now is craftydog@earthlink.net

It was sent to the earthlink account. You might want to check your spam file.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: October 30, 2020, 02:22:38 AM »
Not seeing it.  Resend?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
I was told our journalists were trustworthy and professional
« Reply #2948 on: October 31, 2020, 04:27:51 PM »

No?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: October 31, 2020, 04:49:08 PM »
Now that most everyone has voted apparently ABC and CNN are beginning to report the Biden & Son, Grifters and Traitors at large story-- just in time to impeach Joe so that Kommie Kamala can take over.