Author Topic: Government programs & regulations, spending, deficit, and budget process  (Read 467721 times)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Government programs, reckless spending
« Reply #1551 on: Today at 07:35:02 AM »
"Somalian-Americans" pulled off the greatest fraud known so far of all the Covid free money:  70 defendants, almost all Somalian, $250 million stolen.  Fed millions of meals to starving children - except they didn't.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/04/feeding-our-fraud-goes-to-trial.php
-------------------
This happened right under the nose of MN AG Keith Ellison who was too busy suing government to set climate policy to notice no meals were served by this historic fraud.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:46:01 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
" They are almost all Somali, I am sorry to say. By the same token, I believe that one of my Somali friends helped expose the fraud and assist in the investigation."

if considered a whistleblower then I believe entitled to something like 15% of recovered funds.

" Under the FCA, whistleblowers are typically entitled to between 15% and 30% of the amount the government recovers based on the information they provide. For 2022, the DOJ reported $2.2 billion in FCA judgments and settlements, of which $1.9 billion resulted from whistleblower complaints."