Author Topic: Brittney Spears Tattoo  (Read 13771 times)

Stray Dog

• View Profile
Brittney Spears Tattoo
« on: February 17, 2007, 11:06:13 PM »
O.K. so it's not related to jack shit here however I feel compelled to brag that one of my employees Max Scott tattooed Brittney Spears this weekend and we have been all over the major network media coo, our 15 Min's of fame...yea!!!!!!

A couple of radio interviews, also google youtube for Brittney spears bald or tattoo

http://bbinkowski.homestead.com/files/knx/BRITNEY_1-bbi.mp3

http://bbinkowski.homestead.com/files/knx/BRITNEY_2-bbi.mp3

Woof, The Stray One
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Brittney Spears Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 07:39:21 AM »
That's very funny. :lol:

Tangent:  I find it remarkable that this woman gets a pass for using her fame, money, and kitty for luring Kevin Federline away from a woman who was pregnant with his child and had already had a child with him.  Despicable.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Britney is one of their darlings -> $$$$$$$$
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 10:53:08 AM »
***this woman gets a pass***

Look at Ann Smith, Paris Hilton.

The "press" is making a fortune off them all so they will not go after them with criticism.

I guess it is also a function of what the liberal press sees as wrong.  Sex, affairs, extramarital, drugs, drunkeness is never a problem.  But make a politically incorrect statement and lookout - for example, Hardaway's anti-gay comments. 

With regards to Hilton we have "heard" nothing but silence since her anti-black comments:  "we're like a couple of n......"  The press won't go after her.  They make too much money off her.

My conclusion is it is a function of:

1)  If the behavior is politically(liberally) incorrect vs. conservatively incorrect.  If it offends conservatives who cares; if it offends liberals - a different story althogether.

2)  There are financial interests in being critical or simply ignoring.

Hardaway is free to speak - unless he offends - the liberal media - plus they do not make money following his every move so they are happy to go after him.

With Spears they ove the gossip because it sells.  So they just report it and leave the criticism out.

Hilton's racist comments probably offend them but they love how she makes them all money so they just ignore what she said.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
another opinion
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 08:59:08 AM »
My wife disagrees with me.  She states the media has not given Spears a pass.

First of all KFed had already separated (reportedly) from the mother of his child before he hooked up with Spears.

Second, look at how the press publicized pictures of Spears driving with her baby in her lap and questioning if she is a good mother.
She feels that the media will cover these people good or bad as long as it's a story.

Maybe I have to rethink my theory.