Author Topic: Natalie Halloway  (Read 6753 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Natalie Halloway
« on: February 04, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »
Do other people find this disturbing how this is spun:

****But Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for student Joran Van der Sloot, said his client was not responsible for the Alabama teen-ager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession.

"There was no confession, no admission of a crime by Joran on any of these tapes, which is very telling," Tacopina said on ABC's "Good Morning America."****

Yes I know all about how has a right to a defense, but I see the attorney as an accomplice when he goes this far to distort and deny the truth.  How a person can willfully say incriminating statements about himself and some slick suntanned attorney can say it is *not* what it is begets the question to me:  when is an attorney become complicit in a cover-up?

Didn't the DA in the Duke case get taken to the cleaners by ignoring evidence?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Natalie Halloway
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 06:24:43 AM »
***There was no confession, no admission of a crime by Joran on any of these tapes, which is very telling," Tacopina said on ABC's "Good Morning America***

So disposing of a possibly living and comatose person into the ocean is legal in Aruba?

It sounds like she seized.  She shook and then went limp.   After a seizure people are notoriously lethargic.   Question is did she willingly take all the stuff she seized from: alcohol drugs, date rape? drug.  We will never know.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Natalie Halloway
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

For me, I file it under the heading of "FOX News' latest cute young usually blrond damsel in distress soap opera".

Why does a case like this get so much attention?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know what you mean
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 09:43:46 AM »
After hearing her story ad nauseum for months (years?) I do find this an interesting finale.  Hey put me on a jury.  I'll send this guy to jail.  Enough evidence for me - now.

But your point is well taken, she does fit the mold for Fox.  Cute white and blonde.  Heck if she was alive she would get a job with them.

If I see one more natural or dyed blonde "journalist"...........why they even have this blond (made up and dripping and oozing narcissism) psychiatrist (maybe it wasn't Fox?) - when will it all end?