Author Topic: My wife kicks movie theater's butt!  (Read 4296 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
My wife kicks movie theater's butt!
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:47:52 PM »
Woof All:

I am so proud of my wife.

She took our children, a friend, and four other children to see the "Dog Hotel" movie.  (Ages of the six children were from three to nine) Reviews had said very "family friendly". 

Then the previews began with the horror flick "Friday, chapter 93".  Cindy instantly got up and got the manager.  SHE WAS STEAMED!!!  Turns out the projectionist was standing standing next to the manager.  He SPRINTS to the projection room and stops the previews on the spot.  The theater screen is left dark for about 1o minutes.  The theater comped my wife 8 tickets, and comped everyone in the theater too!!!

Very proud!
Marc

David III

• View Profile
    • Threat-Management
Re: My wife kicks movie theater's butt!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:02:58 AM »
Marc - what a great wife! And, what a dumb thing for the theater to do, running that kind of preview.
Oh, and was the dog hotel movie any good?
My bride wants to see it. Doesn't make much sense to me since we have nine dogs at home, so we're a hotel anyway......

TonyPeters

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »
That's awesome! Behind every great man is a great woman...she "dogged" them good! :roll: I know, pretty cheesy but I had too.

-Tony
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." ~George Orwell

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »
On Dog Hotel my wife's comment was a somewhat bored "Cute".

Tonight we used the comp tix to see "Mall Cop".  I was not surprised to see Adam Sandler's name in the credits, this was a mostly a dud with occasional moments of moderate humor.