Author Topic: Today's attacks in Paris  (Read 5248 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Today's attacks in Paris
« on: November 13, 2015, 03:17:19 PM »
Let's give this its' own thread.  Let's keep the focus here on the tactical and logistical and implications on the Islam in Europe thread.

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Today's attacks in Paris
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 03:35:27 PM »
Up to six attacks now, plus 3 bombing at the stadium while the President of France was there.

Reported that in the theater, shooters are currently executing hostages one by one.

This is the French 9-11.
PPulatie

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 03:51:00 PM »
Kerry  just stated that he is sending James Taylor back over to Paris with his guitar to sing "You've got a Friend"?

PPulatie

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:21:17 PM »
One of the captured is claiming that he is ISIS.

PPulatie

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 06:18:18 PM »
The French President just stated that France would engage in pitiless war against ISIS. So we are talking about Russia and France engaging in Jacksonian warfare against ISIS.

"Fight to Fight"
"Win to Fight"
"Fight to Win"

As I have said previously, you only go in to fight when you are fully committed like in WW2. Jacksonian warfare. Kill people and break things. Destroy the ability to fight now and in the future. Destroy factories and military forces. But against this enemy, this is not enough. Though many here will not like what I have to say, I am going to say it.

It takes only a couple of months to make military equipment when you have factories, and if you have money, less time to buy equipment. So this is easily replaced. But if you want to harm the enemy, kill the troops first, and then, like in WW2, kill those who could become soldiers. It takes a muslin country at least 14 years to "build" a human suicide weapon. Eliminate the ability to easily procreate, and you prevent a generation of warriors. That is what we did in Japan and Germany and what we need to do with Islam.

Is this harsh, cruel and worse? Hell yes it is. But we are fighting an enemy that wants our own demise and will not stop until we either surrender or die. It is us or them. One can say that those who did this were not representative of all of Islam, but until Muslims condemn these type actions and do not take steps to stop it, then they are supporting the enemy. So the only way to counter them is unrestricted warfare.

What we need to do is show the Muslim world what it is like to fight the US when we are fighting in a WW2 manner. We kill them, and then make them bury their own dead, digging the graves and putting their comrades in the hole in the ground and covering them up. The attitude is "see what happen when you fight us"?

This is how you fight a war. Throw "morality" out the window. Wars are not moral. Wars are about life. Screw Mrs. Graham and others who want to fight a limited war. That only results in stalemates and false victories.

PPulatie

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 06:28:43 PM »
Where to post this? First load of Syrian refugees arrived in New Orleans today. 10,000 in total to come through NO. Notice in the photo..........all are young and all are men. Where are women or elderly?  If this were a credit profile, I would turn every one of them down for credit. 

Wonder how many are ISIS?

http://powderedwigsociety.com/first-syrian-refugees-arrive-in-new-orleans/#
PPulatie

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 07:19:24 PM »
Where to post this? First load of Syrian refugees arrived in New Orleans today. 10,000 in total to come through NO. Notice in the photo..........all are young and all are men. Where are women or elderly?  If this were a credit profile, I would turn every one of them down for credit. 

Wonder how many are ISIS?

http://powderedwigsociety.com/first-syrian-refugees-arrive-in-new-orleans/#

Only one in 10.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 07:29:53 PM »
Which youtube video will Hillary blame for this?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 08:12:38 PM »

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 08:51:03 AM »
Wow, US air power in action.  :cry:

2 F-15s just flew a mission into Libya attacking an ISIS leader. No word yet on success.

Are we going to continue to play around, or get serious?
PPulatie

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 09:47:40 AM »
Rubio just went onto Fox and announced his plans for dealing with ISIS.

Bomb the training camps in Syria and also put in Spec Ops to assist. Doing this would make people reluctant to join ISIS.  (Isn't this exactly what Russia is doing right now in Syria?)

Guess he does not understand that this will make people more likely to join ISIS against the Infidels....
PPulatie

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 11:35:48 AM »
Rubio went onto Fox and announced his plans for dealing with ISIS.

Bomb the training camps in Syria and also put in Spec Ops to assist. Doing this would make people reluctant to join ISIS.  (Isn't this exactly what Russia is doing right now in Syria?)

PPulatie

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »
Presidential Election or the FUBAR thread for this please.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Question of the day
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 11:48:50 AM »

Piers Morgan:

These murderers aren't refugees. Nor are they real Muslims. They're terrorists who've hijacked a religion for nefarious gain.

David Burge:

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a PhD in Islamic theology from Islamic U of Baghdad. What are your credentials?

ppulatie

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 12:01:08 PM »
The overlap on these articles can cover many different threads. How does one distinguish which thread?
PPulatie

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 12:37:38 PM »
When all else fails, read the directions  :evil:

" Let's keep the focus here on the tactical and logistical and implications on the Islam in Europe thread."

ya

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 02:12:14 PM »
Am reading one of the terrorists was a syrian refugee...
How many more coming to the US and how many are already in Europe. Remember there is never only one cockroach...

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 02:17:57 PM »
Am reading one of the terrorists was a syrian refugee...
How many more coming to the US and how many are already in Europe. Remember there is never only one cockroach...

No worries. It's a religion of peace. I expect global protests from the vast majority of peaceful muslims will prove this.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Where is the west's "safe space"?
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 02:31:54 PM »
http://www.steynonline.com/7293/the-barbarians-are-inside-and-there-are-no-gates

The Barbarians Are Inside, And There Are No Gates

by Mark Steyn
Steyn on Europe
November 13, 2015

As I write, Paris is under curfew for the first time since the German occupation, and the death toll from the multiple attacks stands at 158, the vast majority of them slaughtered during a concert at the Bataclan theatre, a delightful bit of 19th century Chinoiserie on the boulevard Voltaire. The last time I was there, if memory serves, was to see Julie Pietri. I'm so bloody sick of these savages shooting and bombing and killing and blowing up everything I like - whether it's the small Quebec town where my little girl's favorite fondue restaurant is or my favorite hotel in Amman or the brave freespeecher who hosted me in Copenhagen ...or a music hall where I liked to go to hear a little jazz and pop and get away from the cares of the world for a couple of hours. But look at the photographs from Paris: there's nowhere to get away from it; the barbarians who yell "Allahu Akbar!" are there waiting for you ...when you go to a soccer match, you go to a concert, you go for a drink on a Friday night. They're there on the train... at the magazine office... in the Kosher supermarket... at the museum in Brussels... outside the barracks in Woolwich...

Twenty-four hours ago, I said on the radio apropos the latest campus "safe space" nonsense:

This is what we're going to be talking about when the mullahs nuke us.

Almost. When the Allahu Akbar boys opened fire, Paris was talking about the climate-change conference due to start later this month, when the world's leaders will fly in to "solve" a "problem" that doesn't exist rather than to address the one that does. But don't worry: we already have a hashtag (#PrayForParis) and doubtless there'll be another candlelight vigil of weepy tilty-headed wankers. Because as long as we all advertise how sad and sorrowful we are, who needs to do anything?

With his usual killer comedy timing, the "leader of the free world" told George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning, America" this very morning that he'd "contained" ISIS and that they're not "gaining strength". A few hours later, a cell whose members claim to have been recruited by ISIS slaughtered over 150 people in the heart of Paris and succeeded in getting two suicide bombers and a third bomb to within a few yards of the French president.

Visiting the Bataclan, M Hollande declared that "nous allons mener le combat, il sera impitoyable": We are going to wage a war that will be pitiless.

Does he mean it? Or is he just killing time until Obama and Cameron and Merkel and Justin Trudeau and Malcolm Turnbull fly in and they can all get back to talking about sea levels in the Maldives in the 22nd century? By which time France and Germany and Belgium and Austria and the Netherlands will have been long washed away.

Among his other coy evasions, President Obama described tonight's events as "an attack not just on Paris, it's an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values we share".

But that's not true, is it? He's right that it's an attack not just on Paris or France. What it is is an attack on the west, on the civilization that built the modern world - an attack on one portion of "humanity" by those who claim to speak for another portion of "humanity". And these are not "universal values" but values that spring from a relatively narrow segment of humanity. They were kinda sorta "universal" when the great powers were willing to enforce them around the world and the colonial subjects of ramshackle backwaters such as Aden, Sudan and the North-West Frontier Province were at least obliged to pay lip service to them. But the European empires retreated from the world, and those "universal values" are utterly alien to large parts of the map today.

And then Europe decided to invite millions of Muslims to settle in their countries. Most of those people don't want to participate actively in bringing about the death of diners and concertgoers and soccer fans, but at a certain level most of them either wish or are indifferent to the death of the societies in which they live - modern, pluralist, western societies and those "universal values" of which Barack Obama bleats. So, if you are either an active ISIS recruit or just a guy who's been fired up by social media, you have a very large comfort zone in which to swim, and which the authorities find almost impossible to penetrate.

And all Chancellor Merkel and the EU want to do is make that large comfort zone even larger by letting millions more "Syrian" "refugees" walk into the Continent and settle wherever they want. As I wrote after the Copenhagen attacks in February:

I would like to ask Mr Cameron and Miss Thorning-Schmidt what's their happy ending here? What's their roadmap for fewer "acts of violence" in the years ahead? Or are they riding on a wing and a prayer that they can manage the situation and hold it down to what cynical British civil servants used to call during the Irish "Troubles" "an acceptable level of violence"? In Pakistan and Nigeria, the citizenry are expected to live with the reality that every so often Boko Haram will kick open the door of the schoolhouse and kidnap your daughters for sex-slavery or the Taliban will gun down your kids and behead their teacher in front of the class. And it's all entirely "random", as President Obama would say, so you just have to put up with it once in a while, and it's tough if it's your kid, but that's just the way it is. If we're being honest here, isn't that all Mr Cameron and Miss Thorning-Schmidt are offering their citizens? Spasms of violence as a routine feature of life, but don't worry, we'll do our best to contain it - and you can help mitigate it by not going to "controversial" art events, or synagogues, or gay bars, or...

...or soccer matches, or concerts, or restaurants...

To repeat what I said a few days ago, I'm Islamed out. I'm tired of Islam 24/7, at Colorado colleges, Marseilles synagogues, Sydney coffee shops, day after day after day. The west cannot win this thing with a schizophrenic strategy of targeting things and people but not targeting the ideology, of intervening ineffectually overseas and not intervening at all when it comes to the remorseless Islamization and self-segregation of large segments of their own countries.

So I say again: What's the happy ending here? Because if M Hollande isn't prepared to end mass Muslim immigration to France and Europe, then his "pitiless war" isn't serious. And, if they're still willing to tolerate Mutti Merkel's mad plan to reverse Germany's demographic death spiral through fast-track Islamization, then Europeans aren't serious. In the end, the decadence of Merkel, Hollande, Cameron and the rest of the fin de civilisation western leadership will cost you your world and everything you love.

So screw the candlelight vigil.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 03:00:07 PM »
Locking this thread.  Let's take it to the Islam in Europe thread.