Author Topic: the death of the warrior  (Read 8431 times)

ballbuster

• View Profile
the death of the warrior
« on: April 23, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »
The greatest threat to man today isn’t war, global warming, or famine. It is the fact that men as we know them will become an extinct species. The values of honor and combat will be a thing of the past, swept aside by feminists, pacifists and cowards. Since the beginning of recorded history men have fought, it is a natural part of being us, our worth is tested in combat and our heart strengthened by the valor we won regardless of the outcome of the battle. But now that natural, normal way of living for men is being threatened. Psychologists and feminists say that events like Gatherings and martial training breed violence and anger in our daily lives, that by fighting in these events that we take our anger out on women and others. I say that is idiocy. Those that espouse such pacifist views are sheep, in denial of the violent nature of the world.

Look at other nations more removed from the new pacifism that some Americans are breeding and that are more in touch with the old ways. Take the Philippines for example; they realize full well that the world is violent, that crime is rampant, and that their government cannot protect them from everyday threats. They train in the martial arts and carry knives and sticks, ready to defend what is theirs by right and tradition, through lethal force if needed.   Walk the streets of Cebu City, half the people you meet will be accomplished eskrimadors. They realize the reality of the world and its vicious nature.

We are the sheepdogs those that train and realize that conflict will come to us whether we wish it or not. We realize that running is sometimes not an option, even though we prefer to fight. We prepare to guard against the wolves that will inevitably try to eat the flock. In those dark hours all those sheep will cower behind us. But until that day they will demean and ridicule us. They will call us crazy and psychotic, because we remind them that there is evil in the world.

It has become the trend among men to get facials and manicures and wear pink. I’m talking about straight men, mind you. If you don’t believe me go to a college campus; it will become abundantly clear. I don’t care what you wear and I don’t care if you groom. What I do care about is that when most men do these things, usually at the insistence of women, they also seem to give up their aggression, their drive, and their sense of honor that is such a part of the warrior lifestyle. They become sheep scarred if they get into a fight they might break a nail. That is how deeply the feminists have scarred us, into pink and perms. Just because your wife or girlfriend wants you to become more feminine or sensitive does not mean that you must forgo all that made you a man. Every mans life is in his keeping alone; no one no matter how hard they try can make a man as less of a fighter unless the man allows it to be done. That is the true irony of it all, we are not allowing our way of life to be destroyed, we are destroying it ourselves without even knowing it.

Unless we take action to halt the advance of these sheep our traditions will be lost. Our way of life will be lost. Gatherings will be made illegal, firearms too. Maybe even martial arts and then it will not be legal for a man to defend himself. The words courage, valor and combat, will be things our grandchildren read about in history books. When that time comes a revolution will be needed to right the wrongs in the world. But no revolution will happen because all the true warriors have long been extinct, snuffed out by the sheep like a burning cigarette.

Do not mistake my words for treason. I love my country as much as any of you. I would give her my life if she would only ask me for it. But I cannot sit by if our nation becomes placid, letting others roll over us like so many leaves. I don’t think it’s likely, not even probable that such a thing will come to pass in our lifetime but it may very well be the future for our sons.

I do not fear death, at least not my own. I do not fear injuries; I have suffered my fair share of them. The only thing I fear is a day when the words honor, valor, and combat are as foreign to our sons as the notion that there was once a country in which citizens were free to live their lives the way they chose, not follow the rules of a tyrant. I fear for the day when the notion of a warrior vanishes like dust in the wind. Men like ourselves must unite and find a way to stem the tide. If we do not then the idea of men fighting each other for honor and camaraderie will become nothing more than a tiny footnote in the pages of the history of man.  Remember, always be a sheepdog

I’ll get static for this I know, but these are my thoughts, take them for what they are, the thoughts of a crazy stick fighter