Author Topic: Kavanaugh  (Read 23402 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Pure Coincidence!
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2018, 11:25:05 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/377130.php

September 19, 2018
Kavanaugh News
—OregonMuse

Nina Tomasieski
@MAGANinaJo
 SO NOW WE KNOW!  Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Soros Funded Org Opposing Kavanaugh. We knew Soros was behind this.  $$ involved for sure!  How low the Dems go to obstruct.  .@ChuckGrassley, just get on with the vote.   https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/271357/kavanaugh-accusers-lawyer-vice-chair-org-opposing-daniel-greenfield#.W6DaNkGh9Mo.twitter

4:00 AM - Sep 18, 2018

Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Org Opposing Kavanaugh
frontpagemag.com
3,508 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Mark Pantano
@TheMarkPantano
 Kamala Harris says that Brett Kavanaugh's accuser should not be bullied into testifying.

Fine, then the rest of us should not be bullied into believing her.https://www.dailywire.com/news/36060/kamala-harris-kavanaugh-accuser-should-not-be-paul-bois?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

10:11 AM - Sep 19, 2018

Kamala Harris: Kavanaugh Accuser ‘Should Not Be Bullied’ Into Testifying
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) is playing along with the delay game by supporting Brett Kavanaugh's accuser in her decision not to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee unless a full-throated FBI...

dailywire.com
921 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Close it up

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Kavanaugh
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2018, 02:31:57 PM »
"Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Soros Funded Org Opposing Kavanaugh. We knew Soros was behind this.  $$ involved for sure!  How low the Dems go to obstruct."

I have been saying follow the money since day one of this story. 

As for the polygraph test I remember from my forensic days it is at best 80% accurate if done in good hands.

So who really knows who did it , how many times it was performed to get the *right * result. 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2018, 02:34:36 PM »
"Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Soros Funded Org Opposing Kavanaugh. We knew Soros was behind this.  $$ involved for sure!  How low the Dems go to obstruct."

I have been saying follow the money since day one of this story. 

As for the polygraph test I remember from my forensic days it is at best 80% accurate if done in good hands.

So who really knows who did it , how many times it was performed to get the *right * result. 

Polygraphs are pseudo-scientic garbage. There is a reason they are not admissable in court.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2018, 02:59:06 PM »
As far as I know they were never admissible in court
but I would say it is more then palm reading.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »
As far as I know they were never admissible in court
but I would say it is more then palm reading.

All it does is measure physiological responses to stress.That, combined with a skilled interrogator can sometimes elicit confessions, including at times false confessions with some subjects. Other subjects that are comfortable with deception, like lunatic leftist psych professors can potentially lie their asses off and feel no guilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sldbKYyTU4

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
Agreed.

I am certain Hillary could pass a  lie detector test with ease
as could Harris Pelosi Schumer Schiff Blumenthal etc

rickn

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2018, 04:51:10 PM »
In the mid to late 1970's,  my local prosecuting attorney's office was sued successfully by the ACLU and ordered to stop administering lie detector tests to women who made rape allegations that were unsupported by any other corroborating evidence.

In that vein, the following link takes you a 1996 NYT article discussing the same issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/06/nyregion/lie-detector-tests-are-banned-on-victims-alleging-rape.html

Gov. George E. Pataki signed legislation today that prohibits law enforcement officials from subjecting people who file rape complaints to polygraph tests.

The measure won approval in both the Senate and the Assembly last month after years of lobbying by victims' rights advocates, who argued that polygraph, or lie-detector, tests subject rape victims to unwarranted shock and humiliation.

In signing the bill, the Governor said the previous law did not adequately protect victims because it merely barred the authorities from requiring a polygraph test before they would investigate allegations of rape.

"Survivors of sexual assault should not be victimized a second time with frequent and grossly insensitive requests to take a polygraph test," Governor Pataki said during a signing ceremony in his Manhattan office at the World Trade Center. "This bill takes a long overdue step forward in protecting the rights of sexual assault victims."

Experts say that law enforcement officials rarely use polygraph tests in rape cases, partly because they usually have enough physical evidence to substantiate a victim's claim of rape.

But victims' rights advocates have long argued that the potential of being subjected to a polygraph test discourages victims from reporting that they were raped.

"Passage of the new polygraph law is one important step toward creating a new climate of respectful treatment for victims of sexual violence," said Maud Easter, the executive director of the New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault. "Polygraph tests have symbolized the climate in which victims do not come forward because they do not expect to be believed."

Mr. Pataki said polygraph tests were particularly unreliable in rape cases because of the emotional turmoil victims experience.

"As empirical studies show," he said, "the emotional responses manifested by victims of sexual assault as they relive harrowing attacks during polygraph tests commonly result in false conclusions that they are lying."

(My emphasis added to the article.)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: False allegations
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2018, 06:15:20 AM »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:21:19 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2018, 06:41:36 AM »
I remember a women who claimed to have been raped by 3 men when I did a psychiatry rotation in medical school
I was not directly involved in her care but she was one of the cases we would discussed each morning with the teaching psychiatrists

It was determined she made the whole thing up as some sort of fantasy.

He will be confirmed when vote comes up soon - barring  vengeful  votes from Flake or who was the other one  who will do almost anything to spite Trump , Cory?

ala the spiteful narcissistic self centered McCain.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:44:05 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Spartacus steals second base , , , and third base , , , and , , ,
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2018, 08:43:20 AM »
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cory-booker-bragged-about-fondling-woman-after-she-pushed-away-his-hand/

Unfortunately, hypocrisy does not shame people who cannot experience shame. Most Democrat accusations are based on projection, projecting what they do onto others.

The GM post  regarding Kennedy , Kopechne  is even more telling.  He didn't know how to spell her name when he finally reported it.  She died of asphyxiation, not drowning, meaning that  there was time  to attempt a rescue  while he was traveling to town,  working the alcohol out of his system and meeting with  powerbrokers to discuss his political future . Did it disqualify him from running for president as a Democrat or serving as senator for life? No.

For some reason, in our double standard political universe, what Democrats do do is of no matter for judging Republicans for what they didn't do.

What is most shameless to me in the Kavanaugh confirmation debate is that the left is openly pursuing an outcome based judiciary and admitting every step of the way that all means justify that end. The Cornerstone of that end is the right to slaughter their young, a practice that afflicts black babies at five times the rate of whites, while pointing out the disparity of race at every other turn.

With 93% of media messaging behind them, they can still never move above 50% support because of false facts and bad ideas.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2018, 09:53:11 AM »
Doug posted "The GM post  regarding Kennedy , Kopechne  is even more telling.  He didn't know how to spell her name when he finally reported it.  She died of asphyxiation, not drowning, meaning that  there was time  to attempt a rescue  while he was traveling to town,  working the alcohol out of his system"

From Wikipedia the diver who recovered the body thought she more likely died as Doug reports,  from running out of air in an air pocket and not drowning:

John Farrar[57] was the captain of the Edgartown Fire Rescue unit and the diver who recovered Kopechne's body. He alleged that Kopechne died from suffocation rather than from drowning or from the impact of the overturned vehicle. This hypothesis was based upon the posture in which he found the body and the body's relative position to the area of an ultimate air pocket in the overturned vehicle. Farrar also asserted that Kopechne would have probably survived if a more timely rescue attempt had been conducted.[58][59][60] Farrar located Kopechne's body in the well of the backseat of the overturned submerged car. Rigor mortis was apparent, her hands were clasping the backseat, and her face was turned upward.[61] Farrar testified at the Inquest:
It looked as if she were holding herself up to get a last breath of air. It was a consciously assumed position.... She didn't drown. She died of suffocation in her own air void. It took her at least three or four hours to die. I could have had her out of that car twenty-five minutes after I got the call. But he [Ted Kennedy] didn't call.
— diver John Farrar, Inquest into the Death of Mary Jo Kopechne, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Edgartown District Court. New York: EVR Productions, 1970.
Later at the inquest, Farrar testified that Kopechne's body was pressed up in the car in the spot where an air bubble would have formed. He interpreted that to mean that Kopechne had survived in the air bubble after the crash, and he concluded that
Had I received a call within five to ten minutes of the accident occurring, and was able, as I was the following morning, to be at the victim's side within twenty-five minutes of receiving the call, in such event there is a strong possibility that she would have been alive on removal from the submerged car.[31]
Farrar believed that Kopechne "lived for at least two hours down there."[62]
The victim wore a blouse, bra, and slacks, but no underwear.[63] The medical examiner, Dr. Donald Mills, was satisfied that the cause of death was accidental drowning. He signed a death certificate to that effect and released Kopechne's body to her family without ordering an autopsy; the funeral was on Tuesday, July 22, in Plymouth, Pennsylvania.[64][65][66] Later, on September 18, District Attorney Edmund Dinis attempted to secure an exhumation of Kopechne's body to perform a belated autopsy,[67] citing blood found on Kopechne's long-sleeved blouse and in her mouth and nose, "which may or may not be consistent with death by drowning."[68] The reported discovery of the blood was made when her clothes were given to authorities by the funeral director.[69]
Judge Bernard Brominski, of the Court of Common Pleas of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, had a hearing on the request on October 20–21.[67] The request was opposed by Kopechne's parents.[67] Forensic pathologist Werner Spitz testified on behalf of Joseph and Gwen Kopechne that the autopsy was unnecessary and the available evidence was sufficient to conclude that Kopechne died from drowning.[70][71] Eventually, Judge Brominski ruled against the exhumation on December 10, saying that there was "no evidence" that "anything other than drowning had caused the death of Mary Jo Kopechne."[72]

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Saved from the memory hole!
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2018, 11:31:21 AM »
https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html?m=1

Wednesday, September 19, 2018
WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the faculty approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid ads in these yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous “Holton party scene”.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. There’s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. It’s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a “look the other way” faculty. And now it’s available for historical/evidentiary review.

It is to this wild Holton culture we must look in order to shed light on the last minute accusation by Christine Blasey. And in the official high school chronicles of this era, we find many names of people who can provide relevant evidence.

Christine “Chrissy” Blasey alleges she cannot recall the exact date, place or names of people who were at the party in question. This research is intended to refresh her recollection and the recollections of others who may recall key facts. (In this report, last names have been redacted and faces obscured, other than the picture of Chrissy Blasey seen below.)

The yearbook title is SCRIBE. The relevant issues are SCRIBE 82, SCRIBE 83 and SCRIBE 84, corresponding to Blaseys’s sophomore, junior and senior years, when she and her classmates (and Kavanaugh) were 15-17 year old juveniles.

While preparing this report, I came across a biased viral article from Heavy.com that portrays Christine Blasey and Holton-Arms as the very essence of high school purity. As for the school itself, when Blasey attended it, nothing could be further from the truth, as you will see below.

Brett Kavanaugh attended Georgetown Prep, graduating in the class of ’83. Blasey graduated from Holton-Arms in the class of ’84. The Georgetown Prep boys are mentioned affectionately multiple times in these brazen yearbooks.

HOLTON FACULTY APPROVED BINGE DRINKING

Scribe 84 is the yearbook for her senior year. Her name was Christine Blasey in high school, often referred to as “Chrissy”.  In the image below, Blasey is pictured at a Halloween party in her junior year. The caption on the right says:

“Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the junior social scene, the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond the confines of the classroom, we played such intellectually stimulating games as Quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone’s favorite, Pass-Out, which usually resulted from the aforementioned two.”

The Halloween party pictured above would have taken place within sixteen weeks of the alleged assault, which Blasey claims happened in the Summer of ’82, after her sophomore year.

10th grade seems to have been a ritual initiation into the “Holton party scene”. Another sophomore girl threw multiple all night benders, the highlight of which featured a male erotic dancer in gold g-string:

[SCRIBE 84, pgs. 144-145, looking back on Blasey’s sophomore & junior years ]

1982 was a particularly wild year and Scribe 82 published multiple pictures of minors drinking heavily, beer cans stacked up, liquor repeatedly glorified, "boys, beer and “the ‘Zoo’ atmosphere”. The caption on the right side of the image mocks the faculty and parents, “Come on, you’re really too young to drink.”

[Scribe 82]

[Scribe 82]

Numerous passages in the yearbooks discuss the drunken keg parties held while parents were away from home:

[Scribe 84]

Scribe 83 joyfully recalls partying with the boys from Georgetown Prep, Kavanaugh’s high school. The editors captioned a collage of alcohol themed photos as follows:

“In case you weren’t into the Holton party scene, here is a brief glimpse at one of the calmer get-togethers.”

FACULTY APPROVED RACSIM AT HOLTON-ARMS

Another disturbing aspect of these yearbooks is evidence of overt racism therein. I debated long and hard as to whether to include the following pages. But it’s important that we closely examine the privileged Holton-Arms culture while Christine Blasey was a student there.

Seeing such insensitive racism in action at this prestigious girls academy, attended by mostly white rich girls, provides context of the very privileged attitude exhibited by the Holton-Arms all female student body. That the Holton girls got these yearbooks approved by faculty and paid for by their parents shows just how powerful they were in their own right at such a young age. 

And the fact that Holton-Arms had these yearbooks scrubbed from the web - just as Christine Blasey Ford came forward with her allegation against Brett Kavanaugh - proves that they still know how to dominate. In doing so, they prevented the nation from weighing relevant facts. This is why I have chosen to include the following ugliness in the report.

The image below is taken from Scribe 84, Blasey’s senior year edition of Scribe. There are two very disturbing examples of racism in it. Bottom right hand corner:

“At Cheryl’s multi-class party…[Redacted name] came as an uncanny Buckwheat, although she washed the makeup and afro off before the guys showed up.”

[Scribe 84, pg. 150]

You may be thinking that it was just one mean girl being insensitive, not reflective of the greater Holton-Arms society at large. But when we expand the page the caption was taken from, at the top is a black girl with an afro. This is one of the very few images found in those yearbooks featuring an African-American. It does not seem like a coincidence, but rather a probative example of Holton culture.

[Scribe 84, pg. 150]

Now scan the previous caption from pg.150 of Scribe 84, this time down the left side. The editors discuss a house party where, “we were confronted by…a pair of veiled terrorists, [two redacted names], were the guns real or did you just want to get served first?”

Then turn back to pg. 148, where the two Holton girls are pictured in makeshift burqas, holding automatic pistols:

[Scribe 84, pg. 148]

Also note that at the bottom of the caption above, the girls mention their male conquests with great pride:

“No longer confining ourselves to the walls of Landon and Prep, we plunged into the waters of St. John and Gonzaga with much success.”

FACULTY APPROVED SEXUAL PROMISCUITY

Scribe 82, pg. 260, shows racy images, including three minors dressed provocatively as Playboy bunnies. The caption states:

“Beach week culminated the year for those of us lucky enough to go. With school and our minds in temporary recess, we were able to release all those troubling inhibitions of the past year. While dancing in the middle of coastal Highway, Ann [redacted last name] and friends picked up some men who passed out in their apartment…”

Read the whole page. It has some weird Hitler jokes as well.

[Scribe 82, pg. 260]

Now we turn to the final sentiments from Scribe 84, Chrissy Blasey’s senior year at Holton-Arms. Page 261 gives the parting sentiment of her six-year Holton experience. There are two relevant quotes. The first characterizes the senior girls as sexual predators upon younger boys:

“Other seniors preferred to expand their horizons and date younger men, usually sophomores, who could bring the vitality and freshness of innocence to a relationship.”

The Holton girls clearly portray themselves as the sexual predators here.

LET’S TALK ABOUT MEMORY

In conclusion, please look again at the page above. In the final passage, the joy of passing out and forgetting everything you did the night before is praised:

“And there were always parties to celebrate any occasion. Although these parties are no doubt unforgettable, they are only a memory lapse for most, since loss of consciousness is often an integral part of the party scene.”

Published September 19, 2018 by CULT OF THE 1ST AMENDMENT.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2018, 02:14:49 PM »
GM,

I don't understand this phrase "scrubbed"

Who is doing the scrubbing and how can that be done?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2018, 02:37:17 PM »
GM,

I don't understand this phrase "scrubbed"

Who is doing the scrubbing and how can that be done?

The website hosting the images took them down. Just like the social media of the operative has been wiped. Also, the Goolag can deliberately not find items it wishes to hide. As an example, I found an image of Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan posing together during Obama's first election campaign. It quickly disappeared. Never to be seen again.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2018, 04:58:47 PM »
"The website hosting the images took them down. Just like the social media of the operative has been wiped. Also, the Goolag can deliberately not find items it wishes to hide. As an example, I found an image of Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan posing together during Obama's first election campaign. It quickly disappeared. Never to be seen again."

The modern version of Fahrenheit 451  which I read ~ `68 to 79 somewhere

Even Ray Bradbury didn't see this coming

no need to even start fires
no spectacle - just cover control of all the news
THIS IS Stalinist

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2018, 06:43:45 PM »
Some of you may remember when we were first developing this forum, I placed a positive value on pasting the actual content in case the URL subsequently were deleted , , ,

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2018, 07:29:46 AM »
Christine and abortion pill ties.

Now you know CD we ARE NOT allowed to question her motives.

She had NO reason to lie or make this up.

Why would she "go through all this " if it were not true.    :wink:

And I know that concept itself is truth because CNN (democrat operatives - like mario's kid) told me so.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2018, 02:13:17 PM »
Michelle Malkin from above ling:

"No matter! Bush campaign hack-turned-ABC News analyst Matthew Dowd doesn't need any data to analyze. "Enough with the 'he said, she said'" storyline," he declared this week. "If this is he said, she said, then let's believe the she in these scenarios. She has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. For 250 years we have believed the he in these scenarios. Enough is enough."

Unless of course the man is a Democrat like Cory Booker,  Keith Ellison...............

Obviously as we speak the "doctor"
is being trained on her verbiage, answers to expected questions,  body language,  and acting skills 24/7 by Democrat operatives.

Of course the ideas of a book deal , exclusive interview with someone from MSNBC or CNN and more will come her way.  Probably a job as consultant with Soros or psych consultant with the one of the Democrat network or even an honorary degree from HaVard for her courage .  She will also get to hang out with the stars. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:17:41 PM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2018, 03:02:46 PM »
Patti Reagan, President Reagan's daughter has written a piece about letting a coked up record executive fuck her and reasons from her experience that Dr. Ford's memory is reasonable.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2018, 03:39:37 PM »
I recall many girls chasing all the jocks and making the rounds in the 70s.
To think of the outrage that Kavs frat raised a flag of women's underwear  - how disgusting - criminal .

certainly grounds to ruin his life for life

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Andrew McCarthy
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2018, 05:16:39 PM »
shows he gets it!   
shows some guts!

we need out party to stand up like this:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-nomination-stop-stalling-and-vote/

rickn

• Power User
    • View Profile
False conviction data
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »
In the linked Malkin blog, she mentions the University of Michigan Law School's false conviction and exoneration project.  Sexual assault convictions are the second most prevalent cases of wrongful convictions leading to exoneration.  Here is the link to the map and an interactive graph with cases by State, crime and other criteria.

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Pages/Exonerations-in-the-United-States-Map.aspx
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:31:32 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2018, 08:31:55 PM »
Please post that on the Crime and Punishment thread as well.  TY.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2018, 09:07:51 AM »
Last night I kept hearing on lib channels the now claim "why not one more day" (like mario's kid)

after 36 yrs of such a supposed traumatic event she needs one more day?  I mean is she not a women with a PhD in psychology?

No it is the LEft getting their talking points down on the embellished and exaggerated story to in unison scream their destruction of Kavanaugh around the world.

The WASH Comnpost today - she moved 3,000 miles away to get away from Kavanaugh ............ here we go.

Got to get the women all riled up before the election........

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2018, 01:08:34 PM »

Got to get the women all riled up before the election........

Bingo!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:23:56 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2018, 08:59:36 AM »
Third named witness denies.......

It will be Interesting to see what the LEFt can dig up or make up to spring on the Right in coordination with their operatives (hat tip to GM for the adjective!)  in the media  .  Another reason for delaying  every minute they can.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
We need FBI to look in this Avanetti guy
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2018, 03:20:45 PM »
Who , Soros ? behind this Avanetti charletan?

some one is funding him and supplying him with road work etc.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: We need FBI to look in this Avanetti guy
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2018, 03:45:07 PM »
Who , Soros ? behind this Avanetti charletan?

some one is funding him and supplying him with road work etc.

The FBI? Well, I'm sure some that worked on clearing Hillary might be available...

rickn

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2018, 07:09:07 PM »
Redacted transcript of Senate Judiciary Committee interview with Judge Kavanaugh dated yesterday.  This covers all accusations known as of 10 pm EDT on Sept 26.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09.25.18%20BMK%20Interview%20Transcript%20(Redacted).pdf

In addition, Avenati's accuser has been subjected to a restraining order for threatening an ex-boyfriend after she broke up with him.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/ex-boyfriend-filed-restraining-order-against-kavanaugh-accuser-845348

Today's WSJ writes:

"In 1993, she filed a criminal harassment complaint with state prosecutors in Maryland against a podiatrist and his wife, alleging repeated phone calls, according to court records, but the case was withdrawn two months after it was filed.

In 2001, Ms. Swetnick was the defendant in a domestic-violence case filed by Richard Venneccy in Miami-Dade County, Fla. The case was dismissed when both parties failed to appear in court in March of that year, according to court documents reviewed by the Journal.

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said."

rickn

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2018, 11:58:07 AM »
Here's my theory of what may have occurred.

She went out with a classmate of Kavanaugh who lives very close to Columbia Country Club.  He was Chris Garrett, the person identified by Ed Whelan as looking like Kavanaugh.  Today, she admitted that Garrett was the person who introduced her to Kavanaugh and the group of people that he ran with at Georgetown Prep.  For some reason, they stopped going out together.  Maybe he did the things she has blamed upon Kavanaugh.  Maybe, he lost interest in her.  Who knows?  Garrett has remained friends with Judge to this day.  Maybe Garrett and Judge did this to her at Garrett's house.  Maybe it is all fiction.

In 1997, the other person she named, Mark Judge, writes a book about his alcoholism.  In the book, he talks about his heavy drinking while at Georgetown Prep.  He uses his full name "Mark Gavreau Judge."  In the book, he says that a fictional friend, Bart O'Kavanaugh, got so drunk with him that he threw up in a car.

When Blasey writes her letter to Feinstein, she says that Brett Kavanaugh and Mark G. Judge were drunk, belligerent, and forced her into this room at this unknown house near Columbia Country Club.  Why does she use Judge's middle initial and not Kavanaugh's middle initial in her letter?

My theory: she learned about Judge's book, "Wasted. Confessions of a Gen-X ..."  Probably heard about it from friends.  And she replaced Garrett with Kavanaugh in her memory because of the book.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2018, 01:01:15 PM »
Here's my theory of what may have occurred.

She went out with a classmate of Kavanaugh who lives very close to Columbia Country Club.  He was Chris Garrett, the person identified by Ed Whelan as looking like Kavanaugh.  Today, she admitted that Garrett was the person who introduced her to Kavanaugh and the group of people that he ran with at Georgetown Prep.  For some reason, they stopped going out together.  Maybe he did the things she has blamed upon Kavanaugh.  Maybe, he lost interest in her.  Who knows?  Garrett has remained friends with Judge to this day.  Maybe Garrett and Judge did this to her at Garrett's house.  Maybe it is all fiction.

In 1997, the other person she named, Mark Judge, writes a book about his alcoholism.  In the book, he talks about his heavy drinking while at Georgetown Prep.  He uses his full name "Mark Gavreau Judge."  In the book, he says that a fictional friend, Bart O'Kavanaugh, got so drunk with him that he threw up in a car.

When Blasey writes her letter to Feinstein, she says that Brett Kavanaugh and Mark G. Judge were drunk, belligerent, and forced her into this room at this unknown house near Columbia Country Club.  Why does she use Judge's middle initial and not Kavanaugh's middle initial in her letter?

My theory: she learned about Judge's book, "Wasted. Confessions of a Gen-X ..."  Probably heard about it from friends.  And she replaced Garrett with Kavanaugh in her memory because of the book.

You assume she has some measure of good faith in her actions. I do not. She is leftist true believer, who is willing to do anything to "resist" the lawfully elected president. Abortion is the one true holy sacrament of the left, and the left perceives Kavanaugh as a threat to their holy sacrament. This was planned and staged managed by offstage players. Blasey is just a willing cog in a much larger machine. Who paid for her polygraph is a good place to start pulling threads.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Katz paid for it.
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2018, 01:10:02 PM »
" Who paid for her polygraph is a good place to start pulling threads"

The FBI agent who gave the test was on Laura Ingraham last night.  He stated Katz et all lawyers paid him.
When I looked it up it appears he was on Shannon Bream too:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5840717756001/?#sp=show-clips

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Katz paid for it.
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2018, 01:17:43 PM »
" Who paid for her polygraph is a good place to start pulling threads"

The FBI agent who gave the test was on Laura Ingraham last night.  He stated Katz et all lawyers paid him.
When I looked it up it appears he was on Shannon Bream too:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5840717756001/?#sp=show-clips

Who paid Katz? Who made the calls to set up the polygraph? Who called Feinscum's office? Who are the offstage players?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
This just in on Ford's polygraph expert
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2018, 01:22:51 PM »
Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
Follow Follow @paulsperry_
More
BREAKING: Ford's polygraph expert has been a subcontractor of the Democrat law firm representing Ford in DC. Hanafin's a "progressive" from Boston who says that when administering polygraphs on "victims" like Ford u automatically "believe them" & don't ask them specific questions

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2018, 01:26:55 PM »
Good questions

Mostly all leads have seem to have so far led to one man - Soros. Certainly others would so the same in financing but...........

How ironic this survivor of the holocaust has become the poster boy for a stereotype of a  rich Jew meddling and profiting from pulling strings everywhere behind the scenes that affects so many other people without their consent.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
We learned today that Ford cannot remember:
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2018, 01:39:43 PM »
Benny

Verified account

@bennyjohnson
Follow Follow @bennyjohnson
More
- Time/date/location of party
- Who drove her to party
- Who was at party
- Who pushed her into room
- Who drove her from party
- Date/who paid for her polygraph
- Grandmother's funeral date?

But "100% sure" it was Kavanaugh 36 yrs ago

10:08 AM - 27 Sep 2018

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
- Time/date/location of party
- Who drove her to party
- Who was at party
- Who pushed her into room
- Who drove her from party
- Date/who paid for her polygraph
- Grandmother's funeral date?

But "100% sure" it was Kavanaugh 36 yrs ago

you forget to mention she knows she had "one " beer

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
How bad do you have to fcuk up to get Lindsey Graham to side with republicans?
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2018, 02:38:23 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBxPPx62s4

This bad.

I award Ms. Lindsey the Rudy slow clap for actually being something other than a rino for once!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dU68enUUwU

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Democrats made this the biggest stage and Lindsey Graham called them out for what they are and what they did. more so than any party line conservative, he had the Rhino credentials to express this. When I am this mad I try to keep out the swear words and make sure everything I say is true. He did it.

People say Ford was credible for what she didn't know, but she also faced zero cross-examination. It was a strange but probably good strategy for Republicans to hire the so-called prosecutor to do the questioning. The goal appeared to be to just fill the time and make no new news.

Another discrepancy came up, see Gateway pundit. This recollection came back to her when they were doing a building permit in 2012 but that happened in 2008, oops.  They needed a second front entry because Brett Kavanaugh caused her claustrophobia.  Besides getting the decade wrong, it was a part of the unit that they rented out, not where she lived.

From reports of others, both were so called credible. When that happens you look for the corroborating evidence and all of that sides with him.

The call for an FBI investigation is a delay tactic as was everything else they've done.

Call the vote. Swear in the Justice. And we live with all the collateral damage.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
college drinking
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2018, 06:59:28 PM »
Just two questions:

1) what right dose Lynne Brooks have to be a CEO when she was a drunk in college?

2) What right does Elizabeth Swisher have to be a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology when she was a drunk in college?

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/lynne-brookes-liz-swisher/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
BeLIEve
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2018, 12:57:52 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2018, 09:11:56 AM »

Does anyone think Ford's political persuasion had NOTHING to do with this?
Dershowitz I read made a double edged point about delaying to have th FBI investigate
But he then added so that SHE can be cross examined and really put to the test .  Not simply go in front of the nation to tell what is nothing more then a story.

Sadly we will never know Flake's motivations

To be like Mclame and simply stick it to Trump?  Strange that someone who ran as a Republican would deny a seat to a conservative judge to get even with the President but revenge is a strange thing.

Was he bribed - this is his last term ?

Was he threatened?  Did they find someone who would accuse him of gang rape in junior high school?

-------------
If only I could tell the government my story about how crooked middle men in the  music / intellectual property business has and is stalking my wife and myself to steal hundreds of music lyrics over maybe 2 decades in ways that we never have evidence (or if we did they simply steal that) and we could get justice.  Without evidence it is nothing more then a story and nothing ever happens.