Politics, Religion, Science, Culture and Humanities > Politics & Religion

Rules of the Road/Fire Hydrant/Self Intro

<< < (2/120) > >>

Body-by-Guinness:
Now that I've mulled things a bit it strikes me that things around here boil down to "Martial Arts" and "Martial Mindset." One is about the actual application of martial arts, while the other is about the foundation from which those arts are applied. Perhaps there is a better term, and I may be presuming that the powers that be do want posts that aren't about martial arts to be about their intellecutual foundations to some degree, but that's how things break down as I see it.

Crafty_Dog:
Rule #7)? When your post is a "cut and paste" please introduce it with a couple of sentences of your own as to why you are sharing it here.  Also, it would be nice if you took a moment to put the title of your post in the Subject header as well, so as to facilitate someone searching for it down the road.

This matter of facilitating searches is why we look for thread coherency around here.  There's a lot of quality posts and we aspire for this forum to become a bit of a research resource. 

yip,
CD

Crafty_Dog:
8) If there is something you wish to bring to our attention about the website, please contact us at info@dogbrothers.com   All such emails reach both Cindy and me.

Crafty_Dog:
Woof All:

Buzwardo has emailed me to let me know he has had a big job promotion and likely will not be as posting as much for a while. 

Congrats on the promotion  :cry: :lol:

The Adventure continues!
Marc

G M:
Cool. The same thing just happened to me, and i'm not able to post much these days as well. :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version