Author Topic: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues  (Read 1039515 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues
« Reply #3300 on: December 18, 2021, 10:21:09 AM »
I wonder about this part:

"Repeatedly invoking The New York Times’s name in an unprofessional way that imperils the reputation of Wirecutter, The Times, and all of our journalists is a clear violation of our policies," the statement continued."

I wonder if she has simply left out "NYT" if they would have given her a medal or promotioin.

MSNBC will pick her up.....

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
who cares ?
« Reply #3302 on: December 22, 2021, 07:10:35 AM »
does any one give a hoot about this

other than the privileged jurnolisters ?:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uae-agency-put-pegasus-spyware-150457843.html

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
CNN jBiden confused late with tests
« Reply #3304 on: December 25, 2021, 05:55:59 AM »
http://republicbrief.com/biden-seems-confused-cnn-questions-presidents-cognitive-health/

:roll:

Dah....

What a disaster
Trump gave us jBiden and kHarris...

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: December 25, 2021, 01:55:52 PM »
with regard to P Veritas legal win over NYSlymes

how does the NYT get protected attorney client privileged memos anyway

it has to be through leaks

I thought this is illegal.

I will not be surprised if it does gets  reversed by partisan judge on appeal anyway.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: December 26, 2021, 07:19:49 AM »
with regard to P Veritas legal win over NYSlymes

how does the NYT get protected attorney client privileged memos anyway

it has to be through leaks

I thought this is illegal.

I will not be surprised if it does gets  reversed by partisan judge on appeal anyway.

For some reason they are treated like they are God because freedom of the press is enumerated in the First Amendment to the US Constitution.   Doesn't that beg at least two follow up questions:

Isn't Project Veritas "press" too?  Yet we sic the FBI on them like they are terrorists for pursuing truth.

If the First Amendment is truth beyond question, what the hell happened to the Second (and the rest of the document)?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Ministry of Omission, Most Unreported Story of 2021, or EVER?
« Reply #3307 on: December 26, 2021, 07:32:16 AM »
My vote for most underreported story in the world in 2021 OR EVER is below.  Somehow the link is still up in the Washington Post, yet I have never heard it mentioned anywhere except in my posts on the forum.  This is in the "WEATHER" section of the Washington Post where the "news" editors were (apparently) unable to censor it.  It's not news?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2021/10/01/south-pole-coldest-winter-record/

South Pole posts most severe cold season on record, a surprise in a warming world
While the rest of the world sizzled, the South Pole shivered with an average temperature of minus-78 degrees over the past six months.

By Jason Samenow and Kasha Patel
October 2, 2021 at 8:45 a.m. EDT

This story, first published Friday evening, was updated Saturday morning.

Amid a record hot summer in large parts of the Northern Hemisphere, beset by devastating fires, floods and hurricanes, Antarctica was mired in a deep, deep freeze. That’s typically the case during the southernmost continent’s winter months, but 2021 was different.

The chill was exceptional, even for the coldest location on the planet.

The average temperature at the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station between April and September, a frigid minus-78 degrees (minus-61 Celsius), was the coldest on record, dating back to 1957.

The sun rises at the South Pole on Sept. 23, ending the long, dark Southern Hemisphere winter. The photo was taken by South Pole Station Facility Engineer Jeff Keller.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

These are not adjustments or models or opinions.  These are actual temperature readings.

We are not talking about one cold day or temperature reading.  THAT IS A 6 MONTH AVERAGE!

What kind of logic tells you the Arctic tells the whole story of the earth's climate and the South Pole tells you nothing?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 09:07:24 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: December 26, 2021, 07:47:48 AM »
saw something about some snow expected in the northeast.

so it was labeled :

flight down to "extreme " weather

clearly an allusion to think "climate change"

human civilization coming to end
evidenced by mid winter snow fall
 :roll:

I think is was written by "millennial" who are all being brainwashed in schools .

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Funny how quickly BurnLootMurder's Christmas Massacre got MEMORY HOLED
« Reply #3309 on: December 28, 2021, 04:14:34 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Early Rush, Pittsburgh DJ
« Reply #3313 on: January 03, 2022, 01:07:19 PM »
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 01:10:12 PM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Newsmax scores Ric Grennell of FOX
« Reply #3315 on: January 04, 2022, 01:46:02 AM »
Another major Fox contributor leaves for Newsmax! More on Ric Grenell: https://bit.ly/3q51pHw

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Ministry of Truth, Gallup Most Admired cancelled?
« Reply #3316 on: January 04, 2022, 11:49:57 AM »
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2022/01/02/did-gallup-end-most-admired-74-year-polling-tradition-avoid-trump

If this is true...

What is the point of polling if you cherry pick what you want to publish from it, in such a blatant, partisan manner?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
CNN big shots screwing around
« Reply #3317 on: January 07, 2022, 10:26:52 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: CNN big shots screwing around
« Reply #3318 on: January 07, 2022, 12:08:28 PM »
https://okmagazine.com/p/cnn-executives-carried-on-years-long-affair-ended-marriages-chris-cuomo/

no firing based on morality grounds?

CNN is just happy if it doesn’t involve children at this point.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Media, Ministry of Truth, Newsweek?!
« Reply #3319 on: January 08, 2022, 12:22:37 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/liberal-elites-want-us-care-about-jan-6-they-dont-care-when-our-cities-burn-opinion-1666957

It's a good sign that a conservative opinion piece is published in a site that would once be considered mainstream media, once as biased as all the others. 

There are liberal 'news' sites and there are conservative opinion sites, what I am on the lookout for is the most neutral and unbiased news sites where a person could just read facts and news stories wherever they might lead, and where the opinions on these sites might cover the leading ideas on both sides.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 09:59:56 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Joe Rogan
« Reply #3321 on: January 13, 2022, 07:17:23 AM »
does anyone listen to this person?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Rogan
« Reply #3322 on: January 13, 2022, 07:31:02 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Jeff Zucker tanks CNN
« Reply #3323 on: January 13, 2022, 12:45:09 PM »
on the week of 1/6/22

CNN was going to bash Trump Republicans etc

LOL , no one came to their party

https://www.conservativereview.com/cnn-ratings-collapse-by-massive-90-in-first-week-of-2022-2656397762.html

How is this guy is not fired and run out of Atlanta and NY?

Who are protecting him?  The DNC ?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
BLM's Christmas Massacre called a "Christmas parade crash"
« Reply #3324 on: January 17, 2022, 01:58:51 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/jill-biden-says-she-didn-t-expect-healing-role-as-first-lady/ar-AASRmqm

Her visits to Colorado and to see victims of a deadly Christmas parade crash in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and a trip last Friday to tornado-ravaged areas of Kentucky are a “prime example” of the responsibility she feels, she said. It’s what she would want as a regular person who survived a natural disaster or other tragedy.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues, No Shame
« Reply #3325 on: January 19, 2022, 06:37:32 AM »
https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2020-10-28/biden-opens-gaping-17-point-lead-on-trump-in-wisconsin-poll-finds?context=amp

Polling intended to change results, not reflect them. That was Washington Post / ABC News, kind of big names in media.

Last poll before election, Biden opens GAPING 17 point lead in key state Wisconsin, the state that won it for him in 2016.

Actual margin was roughly 0.0% just like 2016.

WTF.

Today's RCP average generic ballot poll is 42.7 R versus 42.1 D when everyone knows Dems are sunk.

We do we put up with such bad, DISHONEST polling, and media coverage overall.

Do 'honest' liberals ever get tired of being lied to?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
CNN bashes Fox last night
« Reply #3326 on: January 19, 2022, 06:52:39 AM »
Brianna Keilar , who gained a ton of weight apparently ,

was bashing Fox of dishonesty misleading

with "false" "lies" "conspiracies" "threat to democracy"

they bring on a few disgruntled Fox people to bash their former employer for being the above adjectives ( no irony lost that these clowns then go on CNN whose anchors lie cheat propagandize for the benefit of one political party )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANISyVlGgOk

thats what a loser station does when no one watches ... gee I wonder why Fox has multiple times viewership then communist news network

Zucker is trapped cornered
   and desparate

I guess when you are losing you turn to donuts.....

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: CNN bashes Fox last night
« Reply #3327 on: January 19, 2022, 07:59:54 AM »
Brianna Keilar , who gained a ton of weight apparently ,

was bashing Fox of dishonesty misleading

with "false" "lies" "conspiracies" "threat to democracy"

they bring on a few disgruntled Fox people to bash their former employer for being the above adjectives ( no irony lost that these clowns then go on CNN whose anchors lie cheat propagandize for the benefit of one political party )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANISyVlGgOk

thats what a loser station does when no one watches ... gee I wonder why Fox has multiple times viewership then communist news network

Zucker is trapped cornered
   and desparate

I guess when you are losing you turn to donuts.....

When CNN started, they were THE 'cable news network'.  They covered the world and did so without obvious or noticeable bias.  Ted Turner was believed to be center right - pre Jane Fonda.

As recently as shock and awe in Baghdad 2003, they were the cameras for the world.  They deserved to be on in airports.

Their bias started way before Trump but their reaction to Trump, to being called :Fake News", was unbelievable.  The more they were called out for fake news, the more they dedicated all programming to fake news and taking sides. Same for MS-NBC. 

Fake News is not a difference of opinion.  It is false takes on news stories and news stories made up altogether.  Like the Russian Collusion hoax.  Yes they were following the lead of the NYT and Washington Post, but they did not have one person checking the story for accuracy before going on the air with it, day after day after day, all totally false.

Then they use the great fake news by omission trick.  NOTHING on the Hunter Biden story before the election.  Nothing on so many other things.  Show me the CNN Headline News that says Black and Hispanic unemployment hit all time lows under Republican economic policies or that wage growth hit all time highs for everyone but the very wealthiest.  Coverage of those historic feats DID NOT HAPPEN.

As PJ Media likes to say, "Journalism" is covering the biggest stories of the the day - with a pillow until they stop breathing.

You can watch these channels all day long or listen to NPR all day and still not know the biggest stories of the day.  Unbelievable.

Now they've lost 90% of their viewers, found out (shockingly) their best hosts were male chauvinist women abusers, lost all credibility - and still will not change course.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 08:29:59 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Eh tu, NBC?
« Reply #3328 on: January 23, 2022, 04:17:44 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues, PBS: "Insurrection"
« Reply #3329 on: February 02, 2022, 07:09:11 AM »
I tuned in to PBS yesterday... whatever the 10am central time show is...

They had two professor on from prestigious academic institutions.  The first one was going on and on with stories about the worst racism of the late 1800s, how blacks were still not free.  The point was to make the connection with the "Jan 6 insurrection".  Sorry.  There is no connection except that Leftists call small government advocates racist.

They asked the second professor to comment on the wacky point of the first one.  He said he couldn't agree more and added that it was the first time a confederate flag had been inside the Capitol in a hundred and whatever number years.

Then the program wrapped up with their pleasant elevator music to close it out the segment.  I couldn't help thinking I was listening to a parody of PBS.

What a bunch of hate mongers.  There was no insurrection, fyi.  And the issue (they don't want addressed) was election fraud, not race. The only racism is their projection of their own.  Republicans led the fight to free the slaves.  Republicans passed the civil rights laws.  Republicans today want blacks to have full rights, freedoms and responsibilities in our country.  Democrats didn't and don't.

Worse yet is to find out in another thread here that the only piece of supporting "fact" they came up with for their narrative was perhaps a ""false flag operation.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 07:15:59 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Zucker resigns over affair @ CNN
« Reply #3330 on: February 02, 2022, 08:31:28 AM »
 :wink:

I wonder if he would have if the networks viewership had been great rather then in the dumps

though Fox is down too;  Including me - watching less
how many times can I hear Laura screeching  about vacs ?
or Steve Hilton for the much

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/cnns-jeff-zucker-resigns-over-romantic-relationship-with-colleague/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
as for PBS
« Reply #3331 on: February 02, 2022, 08:37:09 AM »
Doug wrote :

"I tuned in to PBS yesterday... whatever the 10am central time show is..."

speaking of PBS ( just another CNN MSNBC)

Buckley's old Firing Line show

now led by anti Trump Rino suffering from Trump/Maga DerangementSyndrome

Margaret Hoover

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hoover

watching her is like watching MSNBC or Don Lemon, Cooper and the rest of the girl crew at CNN.

same for Ananpour   all leftist bs day and night
  with the fake air of being objective and professional journolism ("jurnolister")

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: February 02, 2022, 10:51:57 AM »
"though Fox is down too"

People are exhausted by the overload of the data of the fustercluck.

Too much overlap between Tucker, Sean, and Laura.

I find myself appreciating Martha-- very good, substantive prepared interviewer, good guests, and she is more about the actual news than herself.  Still like Brett, but the show is less than it was e.g. losing Katherine Herridge, the guests are the panel are distinctly less than the heyday with Krauthammer etc.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: February 02, 2022, 03:04:02 PM »
"People are exhausted by the overload of the data of the fustercluck."

- I don't watch Fox.  Have tried to listen to the program in place of Rush L but am exhausted by the shiny object coverage of the vaccines and mandates.  Even if they are 100% right, it's not entertaining to hear it over and over and over.

"the guests [on the 5?] on the panel are distinctly less than the heyday with Krauthammer etc."

- The world lost something with the loss of these people.

I used to joke about Colorado television while traveling:  Every second they aren't showing highlights of the latest Broncos game they are losing market share.  Conservative media thinks they lose audience every second they aren't trash vaccines, masks and mandates.  Got it already. 

This pandemic will be over shortly and we have lost two plus years of what was already lousy messaging.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
obamas to dump spotify
« Reply #3335 on: February 04, 2022, 07:17:44 AM »
I know nothing about spotify

and do not listen to Joe Rogan

but this is a sign he must be doing a lot of things right :

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/04/barack-and-michelle-obama-looking-for-podcast-partners-as-spotify-contract-ends/

no loss as far as I am concerned
I imagine more listen to Rogan than BROck

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
very interesting
« Reply #3336 on: February 06, 2022, 08:57:59 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
new bald man as *head* of cnn ?
« Reply #3337 on: February 07, 2022, 10:02:51 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NYT propaganda
« Reply #3338 on: February 08, 2022, 09:01:49 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/erik-prince-helped-raise-money-125350119.html

so what
the NYT uses insiders and digs up dirt on Republicans all day long

spy craft is used for corporate theft *all day long*
I was followed by PIs constantly at one point
for song lyrics. insiders were bribed to con us
on and on

it is used all day long in politics

what do you think the Steel Dossier was as bought and paid for by Hillary and her mob?

The NYT presents  this non story with headline that only dirty Trump Republicans do this.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
the yahoos tell us biden is crushing it on the economy
« Reply #3339 on: February 08, 2022, 04:03:54 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/bidens-grade-on-the-economy-rises-to-a-210349503.html

well if Rick Newman a violent anti conservative Democrat partisan says so.............

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Endlessly deception
« Reply #3342 on: February 13, 2022, 09:06:24 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Is Powerline done?
« Reply #3343 on: February 14, 2022, 07:40:53 AM »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/02/chutzpa.php

Steve Hayward: "This may be my last post..."

Too bad.  Great site.  Worst poster Paul M is annoying their best poster Steve H to the boiling point.  We'll see what comes out of it.

Conservative in-fighting is bad.  We need all who oppose the radical Left to make a majority.  Or we lose.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: February 14, 2022, 08:12:45 AM »
"Conservative in-fighting is bad.  We need all who oppose the radical Left to make a majority.  Or we lose."

absolutely

problem it is often tough to tell how much news about Trump is true vs bs
to read that Trump was ripping up papers
certainly is consistent with his temperament

OTOH it is certainly consistent with the TDS suffering MSM  to exaggerate this story

do we know Obama kept every single shred of paper he laid eyes on?
do we know Obama the great snake simply knew when to not write things down so there would be no record

of course not

thinking it past this ....

this is exactly why we need Trump policies - but without Trump

we don't need this sort of personality problems inserting themselves into
the war we need to wage on the LEFT - IMHO.

I did not see the entire interview of Desantis last night on LLL
but what I did see is that he has the same fighting spirit as Trump ......

a bit less entertaining, but also with(out) the personality flaws!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 08:45:03 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth and Durham
« Reply #3345 on: February 14, 2022, 11:28:04 AM »
Modern Journalism - Cover the big stories of the day - with a pillow - until they stop breathing.   - Treacher? at PJMedia.
----------------------------

I wasn't the only one to notice the coverage of Durham identifying the Hillary Clinton campaign as the principle behind the espionage against the Trump organization was coming only from the right.

https://www.oann.com/durhams-latest-findings-get-little-coverage-from-mainstream-media/
NPR lead story:  Study finds Western megadrought is the worst in 1,200 years  (Nothing on coldest winter in Antarctica ever)

Nothing on Durham and  treason.

NPR
Search:  Durham,  All Programs
2,090 results found in 23ms

The Trump-Russia Probe's Special Counsel Has Charged A Lawyer With Lying To The FBI
by Ryan Lucas
September 16, 2021 • …A Washington attorney who specializes in cybersecurity issues has been indicted for allegedly lying to the FBI ahead of the 2016 election …

Barr Makes John Durham, Investigating Russia Probe, A Special Counsel
by Ryan Lucas
December 1, 2020 • …Attorney General William Barr has appointed John Durham as special counsel, ...
---------------------------------
CBS Face the Nation Sunday:  Nothing
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/full-transcript-face-the-nation-02-13-2022/

ABC This Week:  Nothing

NBC Meet the Press:  Pence rebukes Trump.  GOP Censures Cheney and Kinzinger.  Nothing on Durham.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 12:02:52 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: February 14, 2022, 05:24:37 PM »
Doug writes:

Modern Journalism - Cover the big stories of the day - with a pillow - until they stop breathing.   - Treacher? at PJMedia.

I wasn't the only one to notice the coverage of Durham identifying the Hillary Clinton campaign as the principle behind the espionage against the Trump organization was coming only from the right.

https://www.oann.com/durhams-latest-findings-get-little-coverage-from-mainstream-media/
NPR lead story:  Study finds Western megadrought is the worst in 1,200 years  (Nothing on coldest winter in Antarctica ever)

Nothing on Durham and  treason.

NPR
Search:  Durham,  All Programs
2,090 results found in 23ms

The Trump-Russia Probe's Special Counsel Has Charged A Lawyer With Lying To The FBI
by Ryan Lucas
September 16, 2021 • …A Washington attorney who specializes in cybersecurity issues has been indicted for allegedly lying to the FBI ahead of the 2016 election …

Barr Makes John Durham, Investigating Russia Probe, A Special Counsel
by Ryan Lucas
December 1, 2020 • …Attorney General William Barr has appointed John Durham as special counsel, ...
---------------------------------
CBS Face the Nation Sunday:  Nothing
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/full-transcript-face-the-nation-02-13-2022/

ABC This Week:  Nothing

NBC Meet the Press:  Pence rebukes Trump.  GOP Censures Cheney and Kinzinger.  Nothing on Durham.

---------

THE (AP) LEFT RESPONDS:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/accounting-firm-trump-financial-statements-224544887.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Associated Press
« Reply #3347 on: February 15, 2022, 02:01:47 PM »
Russian disinformation

on "Conservative" financial site

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-accuses-financial-website-spreading-122709021.html

states "US INTELLIGENCE "

ooooh.  aaaaah

do we ever hear US INTELLIGENCE report when it is on the Demo side?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth, Drudge Report is Dead
« Reply #3348 on: February 16, 2022, 06:37:39 AM »
Now we know whose money brought it down (HRC).

The outlet that broke the Monica Lewinski story is one more phony site not interested in Durham's blockbuster story that names the Hillary campaign as the origin of the Trump Russia hoax.

Don't bother click there ever.  The site is up but the content is gone.

Issues and Insights has the story.

How do people like that sell out?  With a top ten website, he could made all the money he ever wanted and kept his good name.

Whatever the real story is, you won't ever find it there.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 06:40:08 AM by DougMacG »