Author Topic: Movies  (Read 40139 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
John Wayne vs. Stalin
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2021, 01:47:10 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
movie : The Chairman 1969
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2022, 04:39:53 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chairman_(1969_film)

Greg Peck goes to China to steal their technology!!   

:-P

well that is a switch.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
2000 Mules review by ccp
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2022, 11:38:32 AM »
saw last night

theater about 1/2 full
mostly older and all white like me

no younger people I would say under 35 or 40

very good movie STRONGLY RECOMMEND

PROVES BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT MASSIVE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OCCURRED
 on a NATIONAL scale!

with the support of the DNC and media cover up

I am 100 % certain Trump would have won without the fraud.
He was robbed - end of story.

Using only very conservative estimates in only 50 locations
the numbers show he would have clearly won Arizona Georgia and Pennsylvania and been closer in Wisconsin Michigan .

If one were to extrapolate to other locations with less productive "mules"
 he would easily have won those states
to the scale of 810,000 less Biden votes
and even this is conservative

One thing he did not discuss enough for me was the involvement of DNC lawyers

the Lawiors to the tune of 600 [I read] were directed to blanket the country with changes in election rules to benefit the DNC.

They were all in on the mobster style scale of this . but he does not mention it.
Which I thought was an important part of it by laying the groundwork for the dark money "nonprofits"  groups to illegally spread the cash around to bribe the collectors of ballots and the mules to then drop into the drop boxes. Most  paid for by Zuckerberg and Soros and a few groups also mentioned - I forget now.

Stacy Abrams would have these election centers were the fraudulant ballots would be collected and then the "mules " would pick them up and deliver small numbers to deposit into multiple drop boxes set up by lawyers and Zuck bucks etc.

They would not go in with large satchels of ballots but only maybe average of 5 at a time to be able to keep the numbers low and under the radar.

The evidence is irrefutable
and everyone played their well choreographed and planned part to a T.

We all knew it happened
and now we have proof

It is legitimately asked why did so many Republicans ignore this , prior to, during and after it happened
Why did they allow it to happen

The conclusion is Republicans focus too much on campaign while the crats concentrate more on process.

In conclusion , the movie answered my question

WE ALL KNEW FRAUD TOOK PLACE .

BUT WAS IT ENOUGH TO HAVE SWUNG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?

ANSWER : WITHOUT A DOUBT IT DID

THE ONLY BIG LIE WAS NOT THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN BUT IS THE LIE THAT IS WASN'T

review by
 CCP 5/22/22

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: 2000 Mules review by ccp
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2022, 01:00:22 PM »
Thanks.

I was going to see it today, but work happened.

I will try to see it this week.

saw last night

theater about 1/2 full
mostly older and all white like me

no younger people I would say under 35 or 40

very good movie STRONGLY RECOMMEND

PROVES BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT MASSIVE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OCCURRED
 on a NATIONAL scale!

with the support of the DNC and media cover up

I am 100 % certain Trump would have won without the fraud.
He was robbed - end of story.

Using only very conservative estimates in only 50 locations
the numbers show he would have clearly won Arizona Georgia and Pennsylvania and been closer in Wisconsin Michigan .

If one were to extrapolate to other locations with less productive "mules"
and even this is conservative

One thing he did not discuss enough for me was the involvement of DNC lawyers

the Lawiors to the tune of 600 [I read] were directed to blanket the country with changes in election rules to benefit the DNC.

They were all in on the mobster style scale of this . but he does not mention it.
Which I thought was an important part of it by laying the groundwork for the dark money "nonprofits"  groups to illegally spread the cash around to bribe the collectors of ballots and the mules to then drop into the drop boxes. Most  paid for by Zuckerberg and Soros and a few groups also mentioned - I forget now.

Stacy Abrams would have these election centers were the fraudulant ballots would be collected and then the "mules " would pick them up and deliver small numbers to deposit into multiple drop boxes set up by lawyers and Zuck bucks etc.

They would not go in with large satchels of ballots but only maybe average of 5 at a time to be able to keep the numbers low and under the radar.

The evidence is irrefutable
and everyone played their well choreographed and planned part to a T.

We all knew it happened
and now we have proof

It is legitimately asked why did so many Republicans ignore this , prior to, during and after it happened
Why did they allow it to happen

The conclusion is Republicans focus too much on campaign while the crats concentrate more on process.

In conclusion , the movie answered my question

WE ALL KNEW FRAUD TOOK PLACE .

BUT WAS IT ENOUGH TO HAVE SWUNG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?

ANSWER : WITHOUT A DOUBT IT DID

THE ONLY BIG LIE WAS NOT THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN BUT IS THE LIE THAT IS WASN'T

review by
 CCP 5/22/22

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Movies
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2022, 05:33:05 PM »
Thank you CCP.

I too will try to see it this week, and if possible, take my family.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2022, 06:08:37 AM »
slight correction :

"If one were to extrapolate to other locations with less productive "mules"
and even this is conservative"

I should state to SAME locations and other locations with less productive "mules"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2022, 08:29:59 AM »
let me know your thoughts conclusions

as well
 8-)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »
My clueless Boomer self is having a hard time finding showings in the Southern Pines/Aberdeen area.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2022, 04:49:54 PM »
My clueless Boomer self is having a hard time finding showings in the Southern Pines/Aberdeen area.

https://www.tributemovies.com/movie/North-Carolina/2000-Mules/162361/

It looks like you'll need to go to bigger cities in NC.

Or stream it/ go DVD.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Movies, 2000 Mules, free
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2022, 02:24:37 AM »

https://ugetube.com/watch/2000-mules-2022-full-film-hd_wQY15vUYd3sgsg8.html

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2022, 06:25:48 AM »
good job finding this Doug

And one even gets to see the millionth Mike Lindell commercial in case you were rip van winkle for the past 5 yrs .

:-o

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2022, 01:13:06 PM »
has anyone else seen 2000 mules ?

no thoughts comments?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2022, 07:44:13 PM »
I have the URL, but I have been super busy the last few days assembling the chicken coop with my wife; the chicks are growing quickly, and the time pressure is on.  We still have quite a bit to do predator proofing the coop now-- snakes and raccoons are both major issues in the area around our back fence.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2022, 09:30:08 PM »
I have the URL, but I have been super busy the last few days assembling the chicken coop with my wife; the chicks are growing quickly, and the time pressure is on.  We still have quite a bit to do predator proofing the coop now-- snakes and raccoons are both major issues in the area around our back fence.

That would be a priority!

I ended up working, so I ordered the video from the website.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2022, 11:49:14 AM »
Turns out we can watch it on the Youtube channel on our TV!

Maybe this evening , , ,

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Coulter does not like Dinesh movie
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2022, 10:28:33 AM »
https://anncoulter.com/2022/06/15/dineshs-stupid-movie/

of course she has been a huffing anti Trumper for yrs now

after supporting him early on.

so not clear

why she does not see her criticism of movie (same as Barr) was answered in the movie

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Coulter does not like Dinesh movie
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2022, 09:02:23 PM »
2000 Mules is a litmus test.

Do NOT trust anyone who hates it.

https://anncoulter.com/2022/06/15/dineshs-stupid-movie/

of course she has been a huffing anti Trumper for yrs now

after supporting him early on.

so not clear

why she does not see her criticism of movie (same as Barr) was answered in the movie

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2022, 03:40:29 PM »
wrong link?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2022, 04:04:36 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"superhero movies " on decline ?
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2022, 07:43:40 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/08/06/poll-superhero-movies-garnering-less-fanfare-disney-blames-pandemic-for-marvel-fatigue/

it is about time
nothing new about them except more woke then before

the only superhero show I ever liked was the ORIGINAL superman TV show (when I was a kid )
"Truth Justice the American Way!'

has now given way to
"POLITICALLY CORRECT , INJUSTICE, AND GLOBALIST WAY!"

George Reeves is still THE BEST superman
to heck with
superwomen
or supergay
etc

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 08:52:03 AM by ccp »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: "superhero movies " on decline ?
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2022, 07:46:08 AM »
People are tired of the endless groomer propaganda.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/08/06/poll-superhero-movies-garnering-less-fanfare-disney-blames-pandemic-for-marvel-fatigue/

it is about time
nothing new about them except more woke then before

the only superhero show I ever liked was the ORIGINAL superman TV show (when I was a kid )
"Truth Justice the American Way!'

has not given way to
"POLITICALLY CORRECT , INJUSTICE, AND GLOBALIST WAY!"

George Reeves is still THE BEST superman
to heck with
superwomen
or supergay
etc

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
next movie to see
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2022, 12:44:48 PM »
I had not been to a movie theater for many yrs till I saw the documentary 2000 mules .

Next one I want to see is this

"My Son Hunter"

"teaser looks good"

Nice change from all the Hollywood BS leftist stuff that we get flooded with

doubt this movie will be nominated for oscar.   :wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
My Son Hunter
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2022, 03:31:19 PM »
I give it 2 thumbs up.

:-D :wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2022, 10:07:48 AM »
sounds like a good movie

I will look out for it too

I also am waiting for the new version of All Quiet on the Western Front.
( I don't get netflix)

I. don't know how it could be better than the original but reviews state it at last as good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf8EYbVxtCY

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Star Wars vs. WW2 flick
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2023, 05:42:50 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Worth it or Woke?
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2023, 01:23:58 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Blind Side's Oher says family blindsided him
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2023, 09:08:24 AM »
Blind Side’ Subject Says Family Lied About His Adoption and Made Millions Off Him
Former NFL player Michael Oher says Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy never actually adopted him and instead enriched themselves through a conservatorship
By Andrew Beaton
Updated Aug. 14, 2023 3:33 pm ET

Michael Oher, the retired football player whose upbringing was chronicled in the book and movie “The Blind Side,” has filed a petition with a Tennessee court that alleges he was never adopted by the family that took him in and then they profited from his story.

Oher’s petition alleges that Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy, who he moved in with as a teenager when he was a rising football star, had him sign papers for a conservatorship, which he says they used to make millions off his name and likeness.

The filing in a probate court Shelby County, Tenn., says the Tuohys “have enriched themselves at the expense” of Oher and that he only “discovered this lie” earlier this year. It says Oher was duped into the conservatorship, which has cost him the windfalls of his well-known life story.

A representative of the Tuohy family didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. 

Oher became a household name before he made the NFL, owing to the 2006 book that chronicled the evolving importance of his position—left tackle—and his unusual upbringing. After growing up in poverty and the foster care system, Oher sometimes stayed at the houses of other classmates, which included the Tuohys.

In 2004, when Oher was a legal adult and had moved in with the family, the petition says he was presented with legal papers that they told him were a necessary step in the adoption process. Instead, he alleges, they were documents for a conservatorship that gave the Tuohys full control over his ability to enter any contract.

Oher’s petition says the Tuohys have falsely and publicly represented themselves as his adopted parents—Leigh Anne’ Tuohy’s website refers to him as their “adopted son”—and enriched themselves off his story. Specifically, it says they used their status as his conservators to strike an agreement that allowed members of the Tuohy family to receive royalties and profit off the 2009 movie “The Blind Side.” The film, which netted Sandra Bullock an Oscar for her portrayal of Leigh Anne, made over $300 million worldwide.

The lawsuit seeks an end to the conservatorship and to recoup money that the Tuohys have reaped based on the arrangement.

The book and movie cast a bright spotlight on Oher’s career. He went on to play at Ole Miss, the Tuohys’ alma mater, and became an All-American before being selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the first round of the 2009 NFL draft. Oher, now 37 years old, last played in the league in 2016.

Write to Andrew Beaton at andrew.beaton@wsj.com

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Mr. Right
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2023, 01:31:09 PM »
Very well done based on a true story of a British reporter who broke the Holodomor famine.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Blacks in Hollywood
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2023, 09:21:49 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_representation_in_Hollywood

Who was in charge of most of the studios during "old Hollywood"?

" African American roles in Old Hollywood
The roles that the African-American community were generally offered, usually fell into one or more of three themes; a tale of rags to riches, thug life, or segregation.[citation needed] These roles often followed old stereotypes.[citation needed] There was the Tom who was someone who served white people; the Coon who acted goofy (like a clown or naive); the "Tragic Mulatto" who was someone who tried to "pass for being white"; the Mammy who was seen as asexual, helped to raise the young, and helped families; and the Buck who was often a male who was hyper-sexualized and seen as a threat.[6] Though the roles were demeaning for the communities with darker skin tones, some actors and actresses were so desperate to represent their communities or to change the ways of Hollywood they knew that any part is a part.[citation needed]

Performers such as Sidney Poitier and Hattie McDaniel would do whatever they would have to in order to pave the way for other African-American actors and actresses.[citation needed]The first black Oscar winner, Hattie McDaniel, received the Academy Award in 1940 for her portrayal of the loyal maid in Gone with the Wind. When criticized for often playing a mammy on film, McDaniel once stated, “I can be a maid for $7 a week. Or I can play a maid for $700 a week.”[citation needed] Despite the Academy Award, McDaniel faced struggle of both racism and sexism over the next decade, even within the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).[7] Its leader, Walter Francis White, looked down on her and other actors (such as Stepin Fetchit) that he perceived to "playing the clown before the camera".[7] By 1942, White and the NAACP had tried to force Hollywood into giving more opportunities for African Americans in film roles; McDaniel on the other hand believed it should be the fellow black actors of the Screen Actors Guild, not the NAACP, responsible for the push.[7]"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Denzel Washington as Hannibal?
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2023, 06:52:37 AM »
oh come on......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/casting-of-denzel-washington-as-hannibal-sparks-racial-controversy-historical-error/ar-AA1lrukw?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=27c7277b92a34c459b011bbdb70f07f2&ei=13

he was probably olive skin or maybe had some brown but Denzel ( a great actor but....)

I love the historical story except the ending.  A lousy version of Hannibal in the 50's had Victor Mature playing Hannibal.  He was better in Samson and Deliliah with that awsome Hungarian Jewish lady of the screen Heddy.

Well I guess this is better then picking a trans woman to man or a woman to play Hannibal or make his character gay............

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Jewish guy can't sell anti christian movie in US
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2024, 03:08:49 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/02/20/nolte-like-all-rob-reiner-movies-god-and-country-flops-38k-opening/

I am thinking he might recoups his losses distributing this overseas to the Muslim World.

But again, if they know the producer is Jewish he is screwed.

Maybe the (still) Meathead could gain recognition for a razzi award:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Raspberry_Awards
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 03:10:52 PM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Golda
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2024, 01:12:01 PM »
watched it on cable last night.
Thought is was very good actually.

A scene in the movie has Moshe Dyan panicking and thinking Israel needed to using a nuc to stop the Syrian advance in the north.  I presume it was true.

She was and still is blamed for being unprepared and not acting sooner in 1973 when intelligence suggested an attack was very likely. 

Perhaps similar to Netanyahu now.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
rumor: Jewish James Bond
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2024, 09:42:36 AM »
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/rumor_that_a_jewish_man_might_be_the_new_james_bond_sends_hamas_s_friends_in_the_west_into_boycott_mode.html

with the predictable anti semitic muslim responses

first movie should be James Bond busting Jahadis !

:wink: