Author Topic: Is there any leftist totalitarian our resident lefties won't defend?  (Read 4117 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
I'm curious.....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 10:11:54 AM by Crafty_Dog »

rogt

• Power User
    • View Profile
Woof GM,

You can interpret my statements about the situation in Venezuela however you want, but by making the discussion about me you're only acknowledging that you have no real response to the substantive points in my post.

Rog

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
I'm not on top of the details about Venezuela, i'm too busy trying to find out WHAT REALLY HAPPENED on 9/11. However, it struck me as strange your defense of Hugo (Castro-lite) Chavez. I'm reminded of reading the Village Voice once and finding a raging letter to the editor condeming an Village Voice article on North Korea for it's mockery of Kim Jong Il and his rule. I thought "Only in New York". I guess I was wrong. 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any leftist totalitarian our resident lefties won't defend?
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 04:01:48 PM »
CD posted :
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/11/soviet-labour-camps-compassionate-educational-institutions-say/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_fb

No surprise .  Those not politically correct are now worse then Nazis.  So why not Stalin?  Mao? Both great men!  Murderous Romans great!  Castro a hero!  Hillary the greatest woman the world has ever seen.  

Trump , the worst tyrant that ever lived.

The Republicans beyond adjectives to describe their monstrosity.