Author Topic: The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial  (Read 4606 times)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2021, 06:01:37 AM »
Seems to me the jury wants to finish this this today and go home.  Looking at accuweather, Monday would be better, 30 degrees and falling by sundown.

Failure to get a quick verdict could mean they never get a unanimous verdict.  A divided country could mean a divided jury.  Those thinking guilty and those intimidated may never budge and maybe one or more sees that if you can't lawfully defend yourself, the mob will rule the street forever.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial, not guilty, all charges, wow!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2021, 11:05:17 AM »
Why did they prosecute this?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 01:24:32 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2021, 01:13:05 PM »
That is easy to answer:  To intimidate those who would think to stand up to the Prog's Brown Shirts.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2021, 01:34:55 PM »
Pretty distant separation between 1st degree murder and self defense shootings, no crime committed.  Somebody got this wrong and I doubt it was all 12 jurors.

Reporting of this is still abysmal:
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/582382-jury-finds-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty-on-all-counts
"jury acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager who fatally shot two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., and wounded a third, of all charges on Friday, including intentional homicide."

He did not shoot protesters.  He shot assailants.

I watched the video twice.  I didn't see a protest.  I saw a riot.

protest
To express a strong objection to (something).

riot
A wild or turbulent disturbance created by a large number of people.
A violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 02:24:28 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2021, 09:21:43 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-americans-see-biased-system-002422194.html

"“I’d like to see them handle his case — the case of a Black kid — like they handled this one,” she said. “I want to see that.”

"“Rittenhouse wouldn’t have been acquitted if he was a Black man,” Cooks said.

For Cooks it's personal. She said her 20-year-old son, Tyrese Sherrod, is charged with opening fire at several men who she says attacked him at a Kenosha gas station in October. He faces five felony counts, including first-degree recklessly endangering safety and first-degree reckless injury, according to the Kenosha News."

The MSM won't discusses cases in which Blacks get off all day long
to say they are not getting treated at times with kid gloves now  is not what I am reading hearing

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial: "He shouldn't have been there." ??
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2021, 08:01:46 AM »
https://thewriterinblack.com/2021/11/21/he-shouldnt-have-been-there/
-------------------
Paraphrasing a great article:
IIRC, they wanted to kill him because someone who looks like him put out the fire they set to a dumpster and were wheeling in flames towards the gas pumps where just smoking a cigarette could ignite the whole place like the 911 fires and kill hundreds.  Anyone who opposes burning the city down in this circumstance is a racist and should stay home (and be prosecuted there), every liberal in America believes. And no one other than those burning the city should be armed, though the "protesters" were armed, and even though the "right to bear arms shall not be abridged"is listed right with freedom of speech in our Founding documents and never amended out.

Do I have that about right? I wonder what G M thinks about all this...

Again like 9/11 when they tried to burn our cities, most people go away from the fire.  Some people were coming in toward the fire to help others.  THEY WERE CALLED HEROES. But that was 20 years ago when we didn't want our once great cities burned.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile