Author Topic: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.  (Read 482007 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.
« Reply #2500 on: May 15, 2023, 06:29:01 PM »
"PS:  You may have noticed that our Fourth Musketeer has not been with us for a while.  You are why.

"Illusions and self-delusion are luxuries we cannot afford. Pretending that you can vote to fix an utterly corrupted federal system is more disconnected from reality than the Trans movement."

What a stupid and insulting comment.  No one here is pretending that the challenges are not real.  It is why for example I give to Judicial Watch.

"The Four Horsemen are about to ride through this land. Trying to cope with where we are by pretending that the feral government cares about our votes instead of focusing on tangible things to try to survive what is coming is wasting very precious and limited time."

As I have previously related here, like a poker player, we can only think in bets.  As you often do, you are placing all your chips on one possible outcome.

What do you do when the facts prove you wrong?

You did this (and others of us here too) quite incorrectly in the aftermath of 2008.  Yet we were wrong and Scott Grannis was right.  Are you able to admit this?

What do you do when the facts prove you wrong?

You do this now with your predictions of Russian victory in Ukraine.  To say that the actual outcome may well be otherwise is not to say the Deep State was right to do as it has done, it is only to acknowledge that the outcome may still be up for grabs-- and to recognize the possibility that you might turn out to be wrong.

But this is not the deeper point.  Despite my banging you over the head today so far you continue to miss the deeper point-- it is how you talk to us.  You talk to us like we don't get the possibilities in our country's situation.

Your contributions here are huge, but you need to respect that ALL OF US make considerable effort for this forum to be what it is.  A LOT of people lurk here-- look at the numbers!-- and it makes sense to me to think that they are well into the upper half of the population or they would not be here.  This forum is well worth the effort, so please don't insult us your comrades.  You have a true gift for snark, but not infrequently you overdo it and sometimes become an asshole who drives we your comrades away. 

Your "You're not voting your way out of this" at some point has become a stutter and an ongoing fart at the dinner table of our conversation about the election and related matters.  You are gladly given ample room to develop your hypothesis-- which you research well, but PLEASE let go of this compulsion to fart every time we discuss the election.

REALLY!!!

The three of us "think in bets" and just in case you/we are wrong yet again, we believe we should do what we can to win this election.  We do not place all of our chips on TEOTWAWKI outcomes.  Indeed, we place some of our chips on preventing such outcomes!

GET THIS-- IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE NOT PREPARING FOR FAR LESS HAPPY OUTCOMES-- THE THREATS TO OUR COUNTRY ARE QUITE REAL.  IT JUST MEANS THAT THIS MAY NOT BE THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THESE THINGS.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 06:37:29 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: May 16, 2023, 06:51:24 AM »
GM

we get it.
well discussed in depth. here

Posted numerous times I believe DeSouza's movie

can we  consider *all* means of fighting the left ?  it is not wasting valuable time. It is part of forming a more unified multifaceted multi-pronged front .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: May 16, 2023, 07:43:58 AM »
"We get it. Well discussed in depth. Here.  Posted numerous times I believe DeSouza's movie. 

"Can we consider ALL means of fighting the left?  It is not wasting valuable time. It is part of forming a more unified multifaceted multi-pronged front."

Heartily concur!

And much more pithily stated than my efforts yesterday!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 09:00:30 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: May 22, 2023, 06:44:52 AM »
Ah yes, today's episode in "GM meming the same point yet again" , , ,

Yes, in and of itself makes a lucid accusation of cognitive dissonance, but the supply of these memes exceeds the demand , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: May 22, 2023, 06:46:34 AM »
Ah yes, today's episode in "GM meming the same point yet again" , , ,

Yes, in and of itself makes a lucid accusation of cognitive dissonance, but the supply of these memes exceeds the demand , , ,

Our lurkers might like them. Obviously there are lots of people still clinging to fantasy.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: May 22, 2023, 07:33:27 AM »
Lake impressed during her campaign, but in its aftermath not infrequently has looked like a Trump toady.  She needs to start producing some legal wins.  If she does so- and her determination here on first glance does seem to assert meaningful specifics-- it will be powerful for our cause.  OTOH continuing legal losses, given Trump's poor making of his case, will drive us further into seeming to independent voters like sore losers in denial.

"Our lurkers might like them."

Dammit!  My lurkers argument being used against me!

"Obviously there are lots of people still clinging to fantasy."

Given this abundant 15 year (!!!) track record of this thread, I'm not thinking there any here!!!  In other words, please do consider your supply here, as witty as some of them are, exceeds demand.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: May 22, 2023, 07:36:15 AM »
The is zero reason to expect the courts will do anything.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: May 22, 2023, 07:40:34 AM »
Well, solid evidence would be of help , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: May 22, 2023, 07:41:37 AM »
Well, solid evidence would be of help , , ,

Everything from 2020 on...

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: May 22, 2023, 07:53:49 AM »
Well, , , no.

Trump and his toadies have spewed plenty of horsesh*t too.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: May 22, 2023, 08:15:23 AM »
".Well, , , no.

Trump and his toadies have spewed plenty of horsesh*t too."

still waiting for the "KRAKEN" whatever that was supposed to mean

and would much more listen to O'Reilly's pushing his products (actually I don't even listen to that as I fast forward everytime a commercial plug comes on )

then that idiot kook Lindell

haven't seen Sid Powell lately -

like Gulliani's radio show when I am in the car at the time but am concerned about allegations against him - less the sexual harassment ones (since the lady is clearly a gold digger and willing partner if any of it true and manipulater)

but the ones he was selling pardons for 1 to 2 million bucks along with Trump - if true that is totally unforgivable

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: May 22, 2023, 09:31:37 AM »
The Rudy pardon sell accusations struck me as a smear.  The recent affirmation that there WAS Romanian money going to the Biden Mafia, affirms work he was doing and getting smeared for a few years back around 2020.

Anyway, yes good examples (and there are many more) of the point I was making.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: What is a "ballot chasing operation"?
« Reply #2525 on: May 24, 2023, 02:40:46 PM »
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/kari-lake-announces-largest-ballot-chasing-operation-in-american-history/

As a guess:

Closely document every polling place and vote counting center, and every irregularity and discrepancy you can in great detail.

So you can take the evidence collected before the court and have it dismissed no matter how compelling and have the media call you a conspiracy theorist.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Trump campaign to ballot harvest
« Reply #2526 on: May 29, 2023, 11:54:02 AM »
https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-campaign-fundraises-for-ballot-harvesting-operations-in-battleground-states?utm_campaign=64487

if one wants to contribute his/her money

good idea
but we can't find a Conservative Mark Zuckerberg to fund?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
mainstream pravdas twist it around
« Reply #2532 on: June 08, 2023, 03:55:52 PM »
Republicans REVERSE course!
After yrs of unproven claims of election fraud
now republicans

"Democrats were critical of the new GOP effort after years of messaging by Republicans against mail voting.

“Donald Trump and extremist Republicans have spent years telling lies about elections to justify their losses. That includes demonizing mail ballots and ballot collection,” said Jena Griswold, Colorado’s secretary of state and head of the Democratic Association of Secretaries of State. “These hypocritical extremists are only interested in spreading chaos and trying to gain power at any cost.”

ME-> well if this is so  legit as they say what are  Democrats bitching about?

I guess it is not fair for us to game the system cheat like they do.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Be sure to VOTE HARDER for your DOJ approved candidate!
« Reply #2533 on: June 09, 2023, 06:18:25 AM »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
We learn Joe Biden took a $5 million bribe from Burisma which his son sat on the board of and on the same day his DOJ indicts a former president and his chief rival for 2024 for "mishandling" classified documents, which Biden kept in his office, garage and other places.

The Biden DOJ targeted school board parents as terrorists, launched FBI raids on peaceful protesters at abortion clinics, and goes after his political rivals as his Attorney General commits perjury and son commits crimes like people breathe air.

This is your country.

The DOJ went from hiding their corruption, to pretending they're not corrupt, to being corrupt loud and proud just because they can.

If this happened in Russia or some Middle Eastern hellhole, all the people cheering it on would call for regime change.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: June 11, 2023, 06:22:19 PM »
Actually, on first read that doesn't sound too bad.  Spoiled ballots?  What is the connection with fraud?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: June 11, 2023, 06:29:29 PM »
Actually, on first read that doesn't sound too bad.  Spoiled ballots?  What is the connection with fraud?

It certainly implies improper custody of ballots, does it not?

I don't have any evidence of any crimes I have investigated in my personal possession.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Devin Nunes on the John Batchelor podcast; Ballot harvesting
« Reply #2538 on: June 12, 2023, 07:17:39 AM »
very important

start at about the 5 minute mark - first part is about the water in California then Devin speaks about how he was successful in Republican ballot harvesting in Ca. and how this will be blueprint for RNC going forward :

https://audioboom.com/posts/8315834-ca-california-ballot-harvesting-in-2022-leads-the-way-for-the-gop-in-2024-devinnunes-truthso?playlist_direction=forward

BTW - does anyone hear listen to Truth Social -

if it all about the Don but if about other conservative issues I would be interested
reminder Devin Nunes does run Truth Social

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: June 19, 2023, 09:54:50 AM »
Nice find.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: June 19, 2023, 04:42:08 PM »
What is the date of that article?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: June 19, 2023, 04:58:08 PM »
What is the date of that article?

Yesterday

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: June 20, 2023, 05:06:57 AM »
Seeing that the report was from 2021 and the initial post simply said "today" left me confused, but now that I see that it reads as "two days ago I can agree that its' date is 6/18/23.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: June 20, 2023, 05:08:42 AM »
The President who signed the 'Voting Rights Act's rose to power via ballots stuffing.  Who knew.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: June 20, 2023, 05:19:40 AM »
That Halderman Report piece seems important to me for its ability to transcend the losing arguments Trump has been making and so I fear it being Memory Holed-- but when I try to paste the content here all I can get is the link.  Can someone paste here the actual content?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: June 20, 2023, 06:20:05 AM »
That Halderman Report piece seems important to me for its ability to transcend the losing arguments Trump has been making and so I fear it being Memory Holed-- but when I try to paste the content here all I can get is the link.  Can someone paste here the actual content?

Stunning ‘Halderman Report’ Reveals ‘Critical Vulnerabilities’ in Dominion Machines.

The 2021 Halderman Report, released this past week, lays bare a litany of “critical vulnerabilities” in Dominion Voting Systems’ machines, currently being used in a number of states, and in all voting locations in the U.S. state of Georgia. Compiled by Prof. Alex Halderman and Prof. Drew Springall as part of the lawsuit Curling v. Raffensperger, the newly released though still partly redacted report explains how ballot scanners ad ballot marking devices (ICX), “can be exploited to subvert all of its security mechanisms” and that “ICX could be used to change the votes of individual Georgia voters.” The seven principles findings establish that “attackers can alter the QR codes on printed ballots,” and that attackers “can install malware with only brief physical access to the machines.” “An attacker with brief access to a single ICX or a single Poll Worker Card and PIN can obtain the county-wide [cryptographic] keys,” writes Halderman, warning that “[a] dishonest election worker… with just brief access to the scanner’s memory card could violate ballot secrecy and determine how individual voters voted.” The security issues are so bad, the report says, that “merely patching these specific problems is unlikely to make the ICX substantially more secure… It is very likely that there are other, equally critical flaws… yet to be discovered.” The 96-page report is extremely technically detailed, with Halderman showing how “ICX malware can still change individual votes and most election outcomes without detection.” Even the “auditability of the ballots” can be compromised, and “such cheating could not be detected by [a risk limiting audit] or a hand count.” “My technical findings leave Georgia voters with greatly diminished grounds to be confident that the votes they cast on the ICX BMD are secured,” Halderman concludes. By November 2020, 24 states used one or more components of the Dominion Democracy Suite voting system, and the ICX mentioned used in 16 states, with Georgia mandating the system as the primary method of voting.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: June 20, 2023, 06:27:02 AM »
Thank you.

Question:  Why are we seeing this only now, two years later?