Author Topic: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues  (Read 1039315 times)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Matt drudge on my shit list
« Reply #4100 on: April 22, 2024, 11:55:01 AM »
"TRUMP AND HIS PECKER" headline

"Judge Orders The Don to Sit Like a Dog..." another

"Will Mountain of Evidence Be Enough to Convict?"  another

Wikipedia says he still runs the website but it doesn't look like it could be the same person to me.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Media, Ministry of Truth Issues
« Reply #4101 on: April 22, 2024, 12:15:18 PM »
I agree hard to believe it is him at least alone.

I can understand he may have been privately insulted by DJT (who has not been?) as reported as a somewhat supported theory from a Meghan Kelly podcast and
as a cause to not support DJT much anymore.

Nonetheless,  the site is a total mimic of Democrat Party talking points which I did not see Matt supporting in the past.  OTOH some previous Rs hate DJT so much they go on enemy stations and sound like Dems/libs/progressives.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Scientific" "American" is a Radical Left Wing Rag
« Reply #4102 on: April 24, 2024, 06:58:05 AM »
We have noted as much in the climate thread but this goes further.

Get the radical agenda away from our kids, out of the schools.

https://modernity.news/2024/04/23/scientific-american-claims-it-is-misinformation-that-there-are-just-two-sexes

Right out of Orwell, it is misinformation to disagree with the new insanity, to the point that the President of the United States doesn't know how many genders there are anymore.

I'll help.  There are two genders and the science says they are identified by xx and xy chromosome patterns.  One tends to have a penis and the other tends to have a vagina. When the science on that changes, let us know.

Within those groups it's okay if women wear their hair short and if men wear their hair long. Girls can play with trucks and boys can play with dolls if they what, but that doesn't change the science.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 07:46:45 AM by DougMacG »