Author Topic: Corruption, Sleaze, Skullduggery, the Swamp, and Treason  (Read 208340 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
https://chicagoboyz.net/archives/60466.html

Jeffrey Epstein’s Death in Federal Custody, the Suicide of Federal Government Credibility
Posted by Trent Telenko on August 10th, 2019 (All posts by Trent Telenko)

The announced “death by suicide” of Pedo-Pimp to the Powerful Jeffrey Epstein in Federal government custody while;

On a 24/7 suicide watch,
After his first “suicide attempt,”  in late July, and
Before there was any time for a real autopsy…
…is such utter horse manure as to utterly destroy any shred of credibility of the Federal government.

That Federal Attorney General Barr first called for an FBI investigation of Epstein’s death — to deafening loud round of public rasp-berry’s.

Then he followed that credibility destroying knee jerk response near seconds later by saying the Department of Justice Inspector General would conduct the investigation — given the non-prosecution of so many in the DoJ & FBI after the IG caught them red handed leaking FISA surveillance sources and methods to the press — amounts to an “Eff-U” slap in the face to the General Public.

This is pure “Pravda Reporting on Chernobyl” territory.  It’s all about elite posturing and “Face” while the radioactive pile burns.

America functions on the consent of the governed.  This requires the government be credible through elite replacement by elections as well as the fair administration and enforcement of justice for both the powerful as well as the least of us.

The circumstances of Mr Epstein’s death are such that I’ve completely lost any faith in the concept of “Justice” that in any way involves the institutional FBI or Department of Justice.

I hate saying that because it leaves us here:

“Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.”

That Rubicon has now been crossed. G-d help the people of these United States.

Please comment and tell me I’m wrong.  I’m in the mood to be lied too.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption, Sleaze, Skullduggery, the Swamp, and Treason
« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2019, 10:58:39 AM »
Does the article say that there will be no autopsy?  Is that actually true?

Is the article saying the AG Barr is coming up short?  On what basis?  That he announced an IG investigation?  What was he supposed to do-- NOT investigate?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2019, 11:38:46 AM »
They are doing an autopsy.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2019, 01:38:12 PM »
Does the article say that there will be no autopsy?  Is that actually true?

Is the article saying the AG Barr is coming up short?  On what basis?  That he announced an IG investigation?  What was he supposed to do-- NOT investigate?

It has been declared a suicide in the media prior to an autopsy and investigation. The accurate way to describe it would be that Epstein was found dead in his cell. Standard law enforcement procedure is to treat a death such as this as a homicide until proven otherwise.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/11/david-brocks-shareblue-allegedly-sharing-epstein-talking-points-with-press-stalwarts-according-to-leaked-email-screenshot/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
OF&F Whistleblower
« Reply #456 on: August 19, 2019, 10:22:54 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
trillions unaccounted for at Pentagon
« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2019, 07:00:12 AM »
"While the documents are incomplete, original government sources indicate $21 trillion in unsupported adjustments have been reported for the Department of Defense and the Department of Housing and Urban Development for the years 1998-2015."

holly manure!!

how can this be?

yet we have defense contractors running over budget nearly 100% of time and Pentagon stuck with cost over runs
and we can't divert more than few billion for a wall

which has yet to have one extra foot built.

:-o :-(

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2019, 09:18:20 AM »
Taking a rickety fence and replacing it with a real wall with proper support system should not be minimized.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
DOJ : mcCabe for probe
« Reply #461 on: September 12, 2019, 03:49:17 PM »
interesting announced on Dems big night .

don't imagine CNN will spend a second on this though.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Very interesting article on big city corruption
« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2019, 07:02:54 AM »
That involves organized crime, unions, Democrat Party and city employees judician system and one true hero who fought and for a moment won fighting this :

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/mayor-william-odwyer-new-york-city-mob-180973078/

Naturally this goes on today but to what degree and how it occurs is not clear to me.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The "scandal of the day "
« Reply #468 on: October 02, 2019, 08:00:50 AM »
so abusing whistleblower laws is the new method of the day for the democrats to attack political enemies:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-whistleblower-apparently-come-forward-053527744.html

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 02, 2019, 08:18:32 AM »
Please post that in the Lawfare thread as well.  TY

rickn

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 02, 2019, 01:08:12 PM »
NYT just reporting that fake whistleblower coordinated and colluded with Schiff and his staff for several weeks before his complaint became public.

So, now, we may have an impeachment inquiry that could constitute an obstruction of the Durham investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

I am starting to see a grand jury subpoena in Congressman Schiff's future.  Remember, no elected official is above the law.  And members of Congress are only immune for actions and statements made on the floor of Congress.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 02, 2019, 02:17:04 PM »
What a fascinating notion!

That said, in the interest of thread coherence I will post it on Biden-Ukraine thread.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
democrat whistlefelatoists
« Reply #472 on: October 04, 2019, 05:11:39 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/irs-whistleblower-said-to-report-treasury-political-appointee-might-have-tried-to-interfere-in-audit-of-trump-or-pence/ar-AAIfxB0?q=3

just find a democrat government employee who wants to get rich and help his party when opposing party has the White House and this is what we get.

The Dems control this too as , of course the vast majority of Fed employees are crats.

another political scam.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
pelosi and partner in (?crime) combined net worth
« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2019, 07:57:12 AM »
https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/politicians/nancy-pelosi-net-worth/

I am sure no nepotism here
I wonder about her kids too who are certainly raking it in

but no political will to look into this  - unless one is named Trump

why ?  we all know why.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
2011 Pelosi 2.0
« Reply #476 on: October 07, 2019, 09:59:29 AM »
More sleaze from Nancy and a number of other Dems thrown in for good measure:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/pelosi-corzine-visa-scandal/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:06:51 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Well well well
« Reply #480 on: October 10, 2019, 04:27:24 AM »
And here I was thinking only about monetary payoffs under the table for at least some, if not most of the  leaks.

I had not been thinking about  sex from jurnolisters:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/09/sex-leaks-lies-and-spies-trump-takes-down-intelligence-community-leakers/

Just finished watching (on Newmax TV) the episode of JFK and his affairs well know to CIA, and how he slept with at least 3 spies , one Dutch women who worked with the KGB, another one Chinese, and a third who was East German.

The press in those days ignored it even when word leaked out.

Now I read members of intelligence are doing the opposite.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Well well well
« Reply #481 on: October 10, 2019, 09:22:27 AM »
And here I was thinking only about monetary payoffs under the table for at least some, if not most of the  leaks.

I had not been thinking about  sex from jurnolisters:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/09/sex-leaks-lies-and-spies-trump-takes-down-intelligence-community-leakers/

"Henry Kyle Frese, an employee with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), was charged with two counts of leaking classified information to two journalists identified... as CNBC’s Amanda Macias... Frese and Macias were romantically involved."

- This kind of behavior can hurt the reputation of all news whores.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Richard Blum
« Reply #483 on: October 16, 2019, 09:04:27 AM »
investment banker and
Diane Feinstein's husband

sounds like the crooked Pelosi family:

from Wikipedia:

Blum's wife, Senator Dianne Feinstein, has received scrutiny due to her husband's government contracts and extensive business dealings with China and her past votes on trade issues with the country. Blum has denied any wrongdoing.[13] URS Corp, which Blum had a substantial stake in, bought EG&G, a leading provider of technical services and management to the U.S. military, from The Carlyle Group in 2002; EG&G subsequently won a $600m defense contract.[3]

Blum and his wife have also received significant scrutiny and criticism due to his 75% stake in contractor Tutor Perini which received hundreds of millions to billions of dollars in military contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan during the US occupation of those countries.[14][15] Critics have argued that business contracts with the US government awarded to a company controlled by Blum raise a potential conflict-of-interest issue with the voting and policy activities of his wife.[16]

In 2009, Feinstein introduced legislation to provide $25 billion in taxpayer money to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp, a government agency that had recently awarded her husband's real estate firm, CB Richard Ellis, what the Washington Times called "a lucrative contract to sell foreclosed properties at compensation rates higher than the industry norms."[17]

The United States Postal Service has entered into an exclusive contract with CB Richard Ellis to sell buildings that currently house post offices.[18]"

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 16, 2019, 12:13:36 PM »
McConnel's wife and her family have big business with China too, yes?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2019, 08:31:11 PM »
McConnel's wife and her family have big business with China too, yes?

Yes

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
What "career " DOJ officials involved in a cover up?
« Reply #486 on: October 23, 2019, 05:54:26 AM »
I though career government officials were above "cover ups"
So we have Democrat . partisans currying favor to Clinton and zero coverage in MSM yet when we have Democrats who do the opposite and leak anonymously as "whistle felationists " against a Republican President they are hailed as righteous heros who as "career diplomats " are serving the people. 

"According to Judicial Watch, "The Clinton email finally released this month was first identified by the State Department in September, 2014 but was withheld from Judicial Watch despite it specifically referencing talking points. After it was specifically described in an Office of the Inspector General report, the court ordered its production. It was only after Judicial Watch informed the State Department it was prepared to file a motion with the court to compel production of the records that the Department relented and produced the 2012 email in question."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/judicial-watch-benghazi-emails-confirm-clinton-email-cover-up/

OFf topic but related DC government official from personal experience
If only I had the hard evidence to expose that career crook at the Library of Congress .......
My one idiot lawyer who kept warning me, oh but you are accusing a career Federal official........
   I don't know if my own lawyer was part of the scheme or simply naive.   He later did admit  couple yrs later , after having more experience, that he has seen very crazy things happening in the music business.....

When I told someone at JW about this they replied , "welcome to DC "

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 26, 2019, 08:22:59 PM »
We shall see , , , It is not like it is implausible nor is it implausible that Pravda on the Hudson slime someone on Trump's team.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile