Author Topic: Insurrection (Including J6) and the Second American Civil War  (Read 200457 times)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Insurrection and the Second American Civil War (and other West Civil Wars too)
« Reply #1950 on: November 18, 2023, 05:57:39 PM »
Going to be very ineresting who has the resources, the grasp of the material, and the attention span to dive into this.

Yes I was going to say, I don't plan to watch it.  Interesting to see what narrative comes out of it.  Just the clip I saw, it looked like well behaved people touring the halls of a public building, taking pictures. No guns, no machetes, no bazookas.. Not even raised voices.

The security guys are talking to each other while tourists walk by taking pictures. 100% peaceful.

Then they used the people's videos to find and prosecute them.  Orwell, big brother, they've got nothing compared with what we're dealing with now.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 06:07:56 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Insurrection and the Second American Civil War (and other West Civil Wars too)
« Reply #1951 on: November 18, 2023, 07:47:59 PM »
"The security guys are talking to each other while tourists walk by taking pictures. 100% peaceful."

This should be helpful to our cause, and that of President Trump as well.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WT
« Reply #1952 on: November 20, 2023, 03:13:13 AM »
SECRETS REVEALED: The first batch of more than 40,000 hours of U.S. Capitol security footage from the chaos on Jan. 6, 2021, was released Friday. ASSOCIATED PRESS

CONGRESS

Release of Jan. 6 footage puts heat on investigators

Security video clashes with narrative

BY ALEX MILLER THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Republican lawmakers are calling for investigations into a House committee and its members after the release of security footage that captured the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Rep. Troy Nehls of Texas and Sen. Mike Lee of Utah called for the investigation of the now-defunct United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, which determined that the riot was an attempted coup by then-President Trump. They said the tapes present a much different view of the chaos at the Capitol that day.

“The J6 committee was a sham,” Mr. Nehls said on X. “I knew it then. Everyone knows it now. Let’s investigate the investigators.”

The calls for an investigation of the Democratic-led committee began after House Speaker Mike Johnson announced the planned release of more than 40,000 hours of security video footage from the Capitol that day. The footage will be released in batches over the next several months.

The first round of about 90 hours

of footage was released Friday on the website of the House Administration Committee, which reviewed the tapes and authorized their release.

“This decision will provide millions of Americans, criminal defendants, public interest organizations, and the media an ability to see for themselves what happened that day, rather than having to rely upon the interpretation of a small group of government officials,” said Mr. Johnson, Louisiana Republican.

Mr. Trump used social media to laud the speaker’s “courage and fortitude” in making the security video public. He said the tapes “will explicitly reveal what really happened on January 6th.”

Mr. Lee accused two of the committee’s prominent members, former Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, a Republican, and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, a Democrat, of deliberately hiding the security footage.

“Why didn’t Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger ever refer to any of these tapes? Maybe they never looked for them,” Mr. Lee said. “Maybe they never even questioned their own narrative. Maybe they were just too busy selectively leaking the text messages of Republicans they wanted to defeat.

“Given the evidence they apparently suppressed, how much footage (and how many other records) do you think Nancy Pelosi and the J6 committee deliberately lost or destroyed?”

Mr. Kinzinger, now a commentator on CNN, mocked the fanfare for releasing the video.

“Oh ya? What did ya find? Please elaborate with details because you sound very sure,” he said.

Not all of the tapes will be made public. About 5% of the footage will be withheld because it may “involve sensitive security information related to the building architecture,” Mr. Johnson said.

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, Georgia Republican and chairman of the Administration Committee oversight subcommittee that reviewed the tapes, said the goal was to “provide the American people with transparency.”

“As I’ve said all along — the American people deserve transparency, accountability, and real answers supported by facts instead of a predetermined political narrative,” he said.

Rep. Joseph Morelle of New York, the top Democrat on the Administration Committee, condemned the decision to give the public “unfettered access” to security footage.

“While the name on the door to the Speaker’s suite has changed, the office’s mission to undermine the Capitol Police and politicize Capitol security continues unabated. It is unconscionable that one of Speaker Johnson’s first official acts as steward of the institution is to endanger his colleagues, staff, visitors, and our country by allowing virtually unfettered access to sensitive Capitol security footage. That he is doing so over the strenuous objections of the security professionals within the Capitol Police is outrageous,” Mr. Morelle said.

“I will continue to trust the judgment of the security professionals who risk their lives to keep us all safe. They have our backs, it’s disappointing that the new Speaker and our Republican colleagues do not have theirs,” he said.

The Justice Department charged almost 1,200 people with federal crimes in the aftermath of the riot at the U.S. Capitol. More than 800 have pleaded guilty or been convicted at trial, and about 700 involved in the chaos have been sentenced. About two-thirds have received sentences ranging from three days to 22 years.

One of the people who received jail time for involvement in the riot, Jacob Chansley, is now eying a run for the seat of retiring Rep. Debbie Lesko, Arizona Republican.

Mr. Chansley, also known as the QAnon Shaman, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of obstructing an official proceeding. He was sentenced to 41 months in prison and was sent to a halfway house after serving 27 months

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Sharyl Attkinson: Weird scenes inside the Capitol on J6
« Reply #1955 on: November 22, 2023, 06:19:46 AM »
https://fullmeasure.news/news/full-episodes/october-15-2023-cover-story-january-6th?fbclid=IwAR2OOF94sogbH11refryJnDIon01GTcd6Qxzn8XD4m1Zefecv7C9mGF4Xy4#?video=776de03da5c84feeb38dfa825f0ba6c8

Excellent investigative analysis.

Director Wray's denial is quite vague and unpersuasive, does not include the contacts of Capitol Police or other federal agencies.

The idea that the glass broken where Ashli Babbitt was murdered* might have been done by law enforcement instigators or those under their direction should have criminal implications, in my view.

*. The person who held George Floyd in a position that contributed to his death is termed a murderer.  The shooter of Ashli Babbitt OTOH is considered a law enforcement official unquestionably doing his job, following proper procedure, even though no other LE present shot any other protester in a thousand other similar situations. They kept coming but he didn't keep shooting.  Why?
-----------------
Wisconsin Capitol 2011, 100,000 storm and take over the building - to disrupt official proceedings.  Democrat apologists called media say there were important differences.  I know one.  These were Democrats protesting Republicans.  Could have been your or my son or daughter shot.
https://youtu.be/IFU7mn9pOhA?si=cIDR7oQC3jb9lSis
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 07:29:43 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 22, 2023, 07:24:05 AM »
I would also note the rather important fact that the name of the shooting officer was never released.  We only know it because the officer in question spoke up quite some time later.

Trivia:  IIRC he was the very same officer who accidentally left his firearm on a Capitol Bldg bathroom floor a year or three prior.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Insurrection, Jan 6 hoax
« Reply #1957 on: November 26, 2023, 07:06:09 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2023/11/25/watch-nancy-pelosis-daughter-caught-on-camera-admitting-january-6-was-a-hoax-n4924213

Recall that Nancy Pelosi's daughter was a videographer for the event, caught here discussing the hoax aspect of the aftermath.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 07:18:57 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
New giant threat to "RULE OF LAW"
« Reply #1958 on: November 28, 2023, 11:13:33 AM »
says shyster weissmann with a serious face :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fmr-u-s-atty-trump-s-last-day-pardon-is-violation-of-the-rule-of-law/vi-AA1kDUpm?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=f0c222a76287446eaf0ffbde73eedd8a&ei=13

at the same time the Democrats have indicted Trump on 4 dubious or outright fraudulent charges.

at same time prosecutors at the state level are not pressing charges against criminals in all the woke locations all around the country.

at the same time they are protecting Joe and Hunter with fraudulent defenses.

at the same time Myorkas and crew are not enforcing immigration law and indeed doing everything possible to work around it.

what a joke.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ann Coulter on Ray Epps
« Reply #1961 on: December 05, 2023, 01:06:51 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ann-coulter-goes-after-tucker-carlson-over-jan-6-conspiracy-theory/ar-AA1kZU0G?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=8edb1b413cc04b6e9d0f0721d01fab0d&ei=8

I wish we can leave 1/6 behind us but it is the LEFT that will till the end of time keep bringing it up.
I don't know what to think and of the rumor "200" FBI or other intelligence people were interspersed with the 1/6 crowd

Would not surprise me but to suggest it is only because of them that the protestors (not insurrections)
entered the Capitol seems unlikely to me.

Trump told them to do it peacefully but then waited too long to tell them to knock it off
For me end of story but it keeps coming up
For not important - we debate the direction of the country

Let Liz Cheney (having an affair with MadCow?)
worry about it for the rest of life..........

Did anyone watch as I did her interview on MadCow yesterday?

unbelievable Cheney would go on MadCow the day before her orange Jesus book is released and MadCow is of course promoting the book -  :roll:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WT: Destruction of J6 evidence?
« Reply #1962 on: December 11, 2023, 06:32:50 AM »
“Everything we used in our proceedings, we filed consistently with what the law says,” House Jan. 6 select committee Chairman Bennie Thompson said of transcripts and video sought by GOP investigators. ASSOCIATED PRESS

HOUSE

House Jan. 6 select committee records wrapped in mystery

Thompson mum on full videos

BY KERRY PICKET THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Rep. Bennie G. Thompson, who was chairman of the nowdefunct House Jan. 6 select committee, won’t say what happened to full transcripts and video of the committee’s depositions that GOP investigators now seek.

When asked by The Washington Times if the Jan. 6 committee gave the investigators the full video depositions, not select clips, he responded: “Everything we used in our proceedings, we filed consistently with what the law says.”

Mr. Thompson, Mississippi Democrat, drew a distinction between the unedited video recordings and the snippets used for presentations at the Jan. 6 committee’s carefully choreographed hearings. “The law requires us that whatever product that we use, we archive that and that’s what we did,” he said of the House Administration Committee’s request for the unedited videos. “Everything that we used as a committee product, we shared.”

The Times pressed Mr. Thompson about what happened to the unedited video of the depositions that were not shown at the hearings.

“I have no idea,” Mr Thompson said. “We’re not required to keep certain materials.”

Did the Jan. 6 committee, which is now being investigated by the Administration Committee, destroy documents or other material?

“I’m not aware of the destruction of any documents,” Mr. Thompson said. “I’m not aware of staff being instructed to destroy any documents.”

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, chairman of the Administration Committee’s oversight panel, said in a letter Wednesday to Mr. Thompson that voters deserve to see more than the cherry-picked video clips shown at the hearings.

“By failing to preserve these videos, you deny the American public the right to review the footage and make their own conclusions about witnesses’ truthfulness,” wrote Mr. Loudermilk, Georgia Republican.

The House Office of the Clerk’s rules and organization manual spells out the requirements for preserving committee records: “A committee record is any document, regardless of format, that committee, subcommittee, and select committee members and staff create, receive, or maintain. All members and persons employed by the committee — on either the majority or minority — can generate a committee record.”

The Office of the Clerk has several categories of records that a committee typically generates and should keep permanently and transfer to the Office of Art and Archives at the end of a Congress. This includes “special media” such as audio recordings of testimonies and interviews, photographs of events, including those posted to social media and videos of events such as testimonies and interviews.

Video recordings of committee hearings are directly transferred from the House Recording Studio to the National Archives. The committee does not need to send those files to the Office of Art and Archives.

The manual states: “Members and staff should be aware that original committee records are the property of the committee and are, therefore, official records of the House of Representatives. As such, committee records should be maintained separately from the records of a Member’s personal office.”

House Republicans also launched an inquiry into whether the House Select Committee on the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol handed over documents and materials to Fani Willis, the district attorney in Fulton County, Georgia, who charged former President Donald Trump and 18 of his associates with trying to overturn 2020 election results in the state.

Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, and Mr. Loudermilk called on Ms. Willis and Mr. Thompson to turn over documents related to coordination between the Georgia prosecutor’s office and the committee.

The inquiry stems from a Dec. 17, 2021, letter Ms. Willis sent to Mr. Thompson requesting access to committee records to aid her investigation of Mr. Trump.

She specifically requested access to “recordings and transcripts of witness interviews and depositions, electronic and print records of communications, and records of travel.”

Mr. Thompson disputed that the committee shared records with Ms. Willis despite reports to the contrary in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“We did not share any records,” he said. “That is incorrect.”

The Times contacted Ms. Willis’ office for comment but did not hear back

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Babbit Shooting Unnecessary, DC Police Say
« Reply #1965 on: December 17, 2023, 03:35:40 PM »
I’m a firearms instructor and and have trained under several pretty big names, just about all of whom feel the Babbit shooting was a result of poor trigger discipline, meaning a negligent discharge. As such I’m unsurprised to see this coming out:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents-ashli-babbitt-death-foia-capitol-police?fbclid=IwAR0zbiN4RehNEOqUylJIL_ah5hKL5Sbpm-kqUvCHypR9GeH1DEjXVepllYU

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: December 17, 2023, 06:50:52 PM »
Once stated, this seems quite plausible, but for some reason it never occured to me.

Working from memory:

a) the shooting officer's name was never officially revealed.  WTF?!?

b) we only know his name because months later he gave it of his accord in an interview;

c) turns out he was the guy who left his pistol on a capitol bathroom floor a couple of years prior.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: December 17, 2023, 07:56:04 PM »
Once stated, this seems quite plausible, but for some reason it never occured to me.

Working from memory:

a) the shooting officer's name was never officially revealed.  WTF?!?

b) we only know his name because months later he gave it of his accord in an interview;

c) turns out he was the guy who left his pistol on a capitol bathroom floor a couple of years prior.

There was plenty in that whole mess that does not stand up to scrutiny. Worse yet, the Progressive left, that rioted for months after a habitual offender died of fentanyl and hard living as a cop restrained him, tried to make a hero of this officer that didn’t heed what I teach the Scout troop I work with: keep your boogerhook off the boomswitch until you’ve mad a conscious decision to shoot.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Weissmann
« Reply #1969 on: December 22, 2023, 08:38:23 AM »
I really wish this guy would see his otolaryngologist and get his nose fixed already.

If you want to sound like him, hold your nose closed and speak:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/21/weissmann-people-died-in-the-civil-war-so-leaders-like-trump-could-be-banned-from-ballot/

"no there there"

:wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
latest leftist co opt
« Reply #1970 on: December 25, 2023, 06:36:34 AM »
The latest co opt of our points of view

I noticed the past few days.

Democrats now co opt Mark Levin's the Democrats hate America and were seen recently via the jurnolist network starting to say how *Republicans* hate America.

Everything we point out they ARE doing they turn around and state we are doing.

And the media runs with it.

As Doug recently pointed out this is dishonest projection.

Sounds like a Saul Alinsky tactic.
One of Hillary's mentors - think thesis.

Who could think that of all the topics in the Universe she would write a thesis on this dirty propagandist.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 06:40:23 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Insurrectionist, Trump? David Brooks, NYT
« Reply #1971 on: December 28, 2023, 07:31:10 AM »
I believe I have never quoted David Brooks before, but here he gets something incredibly right.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/12/ivy-league-judges-taking-trump-off-the-ballot-would-cause-this-country-to-explode/

(Doug) Not meant to incite but to predict, take Trump off the ballot and the real insurrection will happen.  As ccp pointed out, the Colorado decision makes it impossible to even count write in votes for him.

Legal process replaces street justice. For example, eviction court eliminates a unilateral lockout or just throwing their asses out to the street.

We have a major dispute in the country about which direction it should head. Free and fair elections are the non-violent way of settling that. Mentioned previously, free and fair is in the eye of the loser. We have lost many elections knowing we needed to do better at bringing people over to our side. And we have won many elections, making us know it is possible.

If this year goes like 2020, there is a widespread feeling that winning by persuasion is no longer possible. Then what happens?  Surrender or ......
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 07:33:08 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:54:54 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Up from the Memory Hole WSJ 1//8/21
« Reply #1973 on: January 08, 2024, 07:25:44 AM »
A Coup of Pelosi’s Own
The House Speaker publicizes her nuclear option to protect the world from Trump.
By The Editorial Board
Jan. 8, 2021 6:32 pm ET

We scoured the U.S. Constitution Friday afternoon and it’s definitely not there: the provision allowing the Speaker of the House of Representatives to intervene in the military chain of command to protect the world from President Trump.

Mrs. Pelosi told her Democratic colleagues that she spoke Friday morning to Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, “to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike.” She posted the “Dear colleague” letter on her website to make sure the world got the message. A spokesman for Gen. Milley told reporters the chairman “answered her questions.”

The press and left-wing Twitter (we repeat ourselves) love the idea of the Speaker inserting herself into the chain of command as a rebuke to an erratic President. But it’s an abuse of her own power, which is limited to leading the legislative branch unless both the President and Vice President are incapacitated or removed from office. In that case she is third in line for the Presidency.

But in the meantime she has no business telling the Joint Chiefs not to follow the President’s orders. Gen. Milley hardly needs the lecture, as he has been dealing with Mr. Trump for 15 months and isn’t about to indulge an unlawful order, much less an effort to launch nuclear weapons.

Mrs. Pelosi’s call to Gen. Milley is itself a violation of the separation of powers by seeking to inject herself into an executive-branch military decision. She can offer advice all she wants, but this call at this time has the sound of an order. It might even be construed by some as its own little coup—conniving with the military to relieve of command the person who remains the elected President.

What if an adversary leaps on the news and decides this is the moment to stage some military action when the U.S. is consumed with internal conflict? Does Gen. Milley now have to consult with the Speaker before he acts in America’s defense? How anyone thinks her intervention would restore good constitutional order to government or some modicum of sanity to politics is a mystery.

Mr. Trump failed his constitutional test on Wednesday. But Mrs. Pelosi showed awful judgment with her grandstanding over the nuclear launch codes. Late Friday she announced that she’s also revving up the impeachment machinery. So much for calming political tempers.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Agree!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Insurrection (Including J6) and the Second American Civil War
« Reply #1980 on: January 31, 2024, 05:09:05 AM »
HT BBG

Interesting claim by J6 defendant who claims that, while caught in a human crush in a tunnel where police had deployed gas he assisted one person who was being trampled, picking up a bat along the way to protect himself and the other victim from a life threatening onslaught in a confined space:

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2024/01/29/exclusive-j6-prisoner-jake-lang-on-weaponized-govt-and-biased-juries-n4925929
Modify message

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: The Insurrection Act
« Reply #1981 on: February 27, 2024, 10:44:26 AM »
I quite disagree with the "solutions" here, but the description of the issue is potent.

==========================

Fix the Insurrection Act Before a Trump Inauguration
If Congress fails to do so, troops could crush protests to begin a second term.
By William A. Galston
Feb. 27, 2024 12:30 pm ET

Wonder Land: Surveying the record of his three years in office, Mr. Biden has decided his re-election turns on two events: the Capitol riot of 2021 and Mr. Trump’s efforts to reverse the 2020 presidential election results in several states. Images: Getty Images/Zuma Press Composite: Mark Kelly
It’s Jan. 19, 2025, the eve of Donald Trump’s second Inauguration Day. Rumors are swirling that protesters plan major disruptions in cities across the country. In response, the president-elect directs his aides to draw up orders placing state national guards across the country under federal control. “Can we do this legally?” some worried staffers ask. “Don’t we need the governors’ consent?” “No,” Mr. Trump’s legal counsel says, “the president has legal authority to federalize the guard, whatever a governor may say.”

The next day, Mr. Trump delivers his address, which will instantly be dubbed “Son of American Carnage,” and protests break out from coast to coast. Protesters block streets, normal business grinds to a halt, and scattered instances of looting and violence take place. The president issues an order in his capacity as commander in chief to federalize and deploy the guards to quell disruptions.

Within hours, tens of thousands of troops are patrolling major cities. By morning, more than 100,000 Americans have been arrested, overwhelming local jails and forcing the military to detain them in barbed-wire encampments.

Many of those arrested hire lawyers, who say they’re powerless to intervene. The problem, the lawyers explain, is that Mr. Trump has acted legally under the provisions of the Insurrection Act of 1807. “What’s the Insurrection Act?” the detainees ask.

It’s the right question, but it’s being asked too late to help them. The time to ask and answer it is now, so that something can be done before it is too late.

The Insurrection Act is a collection of statutes enacted between 1792 and 1871 that grant the president the authority to deploy the U.S. military on American soil and use it against Americans. It contains three principal provisions. The first allows the president to deploy troops if a state’s legislature (or in some circumstances its governor) requests federal assistance to suppress an insurrection.

The second provision allows the president to deploy troops without a state’s request or consent to “enforce the laws” of the U.S. or to “suppress rebellion” whenever disorder makes it impossible to enforce federal law through ordinary judicial proceedings.

The main provision permits the president to deploy troops in a state to counter “any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy” that “opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.”

As an analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University Law School makes clear, every key term in the act—“insurrection,” “rebellion” and “domestic violence,” among others—is undefined, and a Supreme Court decision handed down nearly two centuries ago leaves the act’s interpretation and application in the president’s hands. In Martin v. Mott (1827), the court ruled that the authority to decide whether an exigency requiring the militia to be called out has arisen “belongs exclusively to the President, and . . . his decision is conclusive upon all other persons.” To be sure, the military can’t carry out the president’s order in ways that violate other statutes or the Constitution, but it’s hard to see the basis on which a threshold decision by the president to deploy troops could be challenged in the courts.

The risks of leaving such unfettered power in the president’s hands are obvious, as is the need to reform the Insurrection Act to limit the president’s discretion. Bob Bauer and Jack Goldsmith, a bipartisan legal team with vast practical experience, have proposed three main fixes. First, Congress should define key terms and narrow the president’s discretion to decide when circumstances trigger the president’s authority. Second, the president should be required to consult with state and local authorities to determine whether troop deployments are required and issue an official finding to this effect. And third, Congress should impose a short sunset provision on the president’s authority to deploy troops on his own, after which their continued use would require congressional approval. The Brennan Center has offered a similar proposal, with an additional proviso for judicial review of the president’s decisions. Congress should work across party lines to enact reforms along these lines before the 2024 election, as it did with the Electoral Count Act in 2022.

It’s easy to write all this off as partisan alarmism. After all, Mr. Trump’s defenders could rightly point out that he occupied the Oval Office for four years, including the nationwide protests that erupted after the killing of George Floyd, without once invoking the Insurrection Act. Why worry now?

For two reasons. First, it is a dangerous mistake to give any president such wide-ranging discretion to deploy lethal force for domestic purposes. Second, Mr. Trump has rethought his restraint about using the act. As he told Iowa supporters in November, he deferred to the wishes of governors and mayors during his first term. “The next time,” he said, “I’m not waiting.”

There are good reasons to take him seriously.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: February 27, 2024, 10:46:57 AM »
BTW note the steps that Gov. DeSantis has taken towards having a FL Guard outside of federal assertion of authority discussed in the preceding.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Passion Play Props Pose Perplexing Problems
« Reply #1985 on: March 02, 2024, 09:35:00 PM »
The J6 pipe bombs are what turned a day of protest into an act of insurrection. Over three years later there are more questions about them than answers, and all this while geofenced cellphone logs are sending protesters invited by Capitol Police into the Capitol, though the same resources applied to these generally peaceful protestors can’t be used to ID who left the bombs, when they were left, don’t explain the casual behavior of LEOs discovering them, among other anomalies:

The Pipe Bombs Before Jan. 6: Capital Mystery That Doesn't Add Up
By Julie Kelly February 28, 2024

The Pipe Bombs Before Jan. 6: Capital Mystery That Doesn't Add Up Duane Lempke, Wikimedia Commons
The newly disclosed video shows a dark SUV pulling up to the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee in Washington, D.C., at 9:44 a.m. on Jan. 6, 2021. It sits for several minutes until a uniformed man with a bomb-sniffing dog enters from the right and steps up to the vehicle. The driver complies with his command, the dog sniffs inside and outside the car which is soon allowed to enter the parking garage. The man and his dog exit back to the right.

This scene is unremarkable except for one detail: The uniformed man and his trained canine came within a few feet of where a plainclothes Capitol Police officer would soon discover a pipe bomb that had been planted there the night before. The bomb, which the FBI has described as viable and capable of inflicting serious injury, along with a similar one found at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee, would appear to be the most overt act of violence perpetrated on Jan. 6.

Responding to the video discovered by this reporter, Rep. Barry Loudermilk, the Georgia Republican who chairs the House Oversight Committee subcommittee now conducting a separate inquiry into Jan. 6, asked, “How could a bomb-sniffing dog miss a pipe bomb at the DNC? We’ll add this to our long list of unanswered questions and continue getting to the truth.”

The number of anomalies surrounding this still unsolved case continues to grow. These include:

The failure of the Secret Service detail assigned to Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris, who was inside DNC headquarters when the bomb was discovered, to find the device before her visit.
The fact that the bomb at RNC headquarters was discovered by a government contractor with ties to the FBI.
That law enforcement officials repeatedly described the bombs as “highly dangerous” but also said they couldn’t have detonated on their own because of their cheap kitchen timers.

That cell phone data that might help locate the perpetrator has been deemed corrupted.
That the FBI’s geofence warrant to obtain cell phone data from Google gives no indication the warrant included the Capitol Hill neighborhood on the night of Jan. 5 – the time and location the pipe bombs were apparently planted.

That the FBI assistant director leading the stalled investigation had previously been in charge of the investigation into a kidnap plot against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in which the bureau tried to get alleged conspirators to build bombs.
That an FBI whistleblower has testified he was told the bombs were inoperable – a claim that seems supported by video showing authorities allowing children to cross the street toward the DNC bomb after it was discovered.

Discovery of the new video featuring the ineffective bomb-sniffing dog has also generated skepticism about the timing of the day’s events: The RNC pipe bomb was discovered at 12:40 pm, just thirteen minutes before the first breach of police lines on the west side of the Capitol and 20 minutes before House and Senate members convened to consider the electoral college results of the 2020 election – creating a narrative of grave threat as the protests turned violent. How might the day have unfolded if the bombs had been discovered many hours before and large swaths of the city had been shut down? And why, given the devices’ proximity to the U.S. Capitol and the joint session of Congress that would involve every U.S. Senator and House member, did law enforcement not send investigators with bomb-sniffing canines to the Capitol immediately?

Vanished Without a Trace
The greatest mystery may be why official Washington has lost interest in this alleged act of domestic terrorism. In the three years since Jan. 6, the DOJ has conducted what Attorney General Merrick Garland describes as a criminal investigation proceeding at an “unprecedented speed and scale” into the protests. Casting a wide dragnet for Capitol protesters across the country, federal and local authorities in Washington have tracked down and prosecuted more than 1,300 defendants, almost all of whom were unarmed, including 62 individuals so far this year.

Yet the perpetrator of what could have been the only deadly attack by a civilian that day appears to have vanished without a trace. He or she also seems to have slipped down the official memory hole. Although the Washington FBI field office recently issued a statement saying the “suspect may still pose a danger to the public or themselves” and upped the reward to $500,000, Washington appears to have lost interest in the pipe bomb whodunnit.

The now defunct Select Committee to Investigate the Attack on the U.S. Capitol barely mentioned the pipe bomb threat in its final report; the committee did not include video of the incident or the suspect during any televised hearings. This strikes some observers as odd for two reasons: The pipe bombs seemed to offer the strongest evidence for the Committee’s case that Jan. 6 was an act of domestic terrorism, and the direct threat to the life of the vice president, who was at the DNC for nearly two hours as the device sat undetected outside the building.

The major news organizations that initially devoted significant space to promote the idea that a supporter of Donald Trump tried to blow up buildings near the Capitol on Jan. 6 have also lost interest in the case.

But a handful of outlets led by Revolver News stayed on the story. And the same media once fixated on the pipe bomber now considers poking holes in the government’s official story little more than right-wing conspiracy-mongering.

The government’s seeming ineffectiveness, however, and lack of forthrightness regarding an allegedly deadly plot filled with unanswered questions has also created a wellspring of distrust.

The presence of bombs in the nation’s capital as the joint session of Congress convened to debate the outcome of the Electoral College vote animated the notion that Jan. 6 represented an act of domestic terrorism perpetrated by Trump supporters. Reports that two explosives were found just blocks from the U.S. Capitol initiated the first wave of panic that accelerated throughout the afternoon.

It began when a 37-year-old woman from Madison, Wisc., named Karlin Younger, who said she was walking to do her laundry near the RNC, discovered a device in an alley around 12:40 p.m. Although it is not clear whether the Jan. 6 committee interviewed Younger – her name does not appear in its final report – she gave numerous media interviews in the weeks and months following Jan. 6.

In November 2021, Younger told Business Insider, “When I cast my eyes down, I just saw something kind of metallic, and it was just a very passing glimpse, and all I thought is someone must have missed the recycling bin. And I was going to recycle it, because I'm about that life. I just looked, and it was so completely unbelievable. You're not on high alert. You don't think you're under attack. I'm not in Iraq. This is Capitol Hill.”

She beckoned an RNC security guard whose name has not been made public to confirm her suspicions. “Holy shit, it’s a bomb!” Younger said he exclaimed.

The FBI interviewed Younger a few days later after she contacted the bureau’s Jan. 6 tip line. But it doesn’t appear she was interviewed again by the FBI.

The FBI story.
The FBI official leading the investigation, Washington FBI Field Office assistant director in charge Steven D’Antuono, told House Republicans he did not “recall” who discovered the device. Had the FBI come knocking again, Younger certainly would have consented to another interview. At the time, Younger worked for a public-private partnership called FirstNet, which provides interoperable broadband for first responders across the country. The month before Jan. 6, the FBI awarded a $92 million grant to FirstNet.

Authorities quickly dispatched officers to the DNC located a few blocks away. A similar device reportedly was found on the ground between two benches outside one of the building’s entrances at 1:07 pm.

In response, police immediately evacuated a few congressional buildings including the nearby Cannon House Office building. “I just had to evacuate my office because of a pipe bomb reported outside,” Virginia Democratic Rep. Elaine Luria tweeted at 1:46 p.m. “Supporters of the President are trying to force their way into the Capitol and I can hear what sounds like multiple gunshots. I don’t recognize our country today and the members of Congress who have supported this anarchy do not deserve to represent their fellow Americans.”

The Capitol Police stated on Jan. 7 that both devices, which it said were “hazardous and could cause great harm to public safety,” were “disabled and turned over to the FBI for further investigation and analysis.” The FBI did not respond to a request for a report on the devices.

The topic of the pipe bombs was raised repeatedly during the Department of Justice’s first press conference a few days later. In their joint appearance on Jan. 12, D’Antuono and acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin were asked by CBS News reporter Catherine Herridge whether the pipe bombs were a diversionary tactic to redirect police away from the site of the protest, or if the devices intended to kill or maim individuals working in both buildings. Sherwin responded that both scenarios would be explored during the investigation but he emphasized that the devices were “real” and contained “explosive igniters.”

D’Antuono, who spearheaded the FBI’s Jan. 6 investigation including the pipe bombs, announced a $50,000 reward leading to the arrest of the perpetrator. “I just want to make that perfectly clear and that we’re looking at all angles in that. Every rock is being unturned, because we have to bring that person to justice or people to justice,” D’Antuono said.

By the end of January 2021, the FBI released grainy footage of a person the government believed to be the bomber and upped the reward to a total of $75,000 – and which now stands at $500,000.

An individual, wearing a hoodie, a face mask, gloves, and Nike gym shoes, is seen carrying a backpack around the vicinity of both buildings. FBI authorities said the suspect planted the devices sometime between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 5. Ashlan Benedict, head of D’Antuono’s ATF division, told CNN at the time that the bureau considered the investigation an urgent matter because the suspect “could potentially be building more bombs right now.”

Intense media coverage followed. On Jan. 29, 2021, the Washington Post published an extensive story on the pipe bombs, assigning five of the paper’s top reporters to investigate the timeline and obtain private security camera footage from surrounding property owners.

Months passed before D’Antuono’s office provided an update into the investigation. In September 2021, the FBI released more inconclusive security video obtained from a camera at the DNC showing the alleged suspect walking by the building and sitting on a bench next to where the bomb was discovered the next day. But the brief clip did not show the perpetrator removing anything from his backpack or placing a bomb on the ground.

By the third anniversary of the Capitol protest, the FBI was still empty-handed. D’Antuono himself had become a target of media and congressional scrutiny over his handling of the Jan. 6 investigation and his involvement in the FBI-orchestrated plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020.

FBI Director Christopher Wray had promoted D’Antuono from head of the Detroit FBI field office – the office responsible for the key FBI agents, informants, and undercover employees responsible for executing the entrapment operation – to head of the Washington FBI office in October 2020.

That case also involved the use of explosives. The FBI ran an undercover agent disguised as an explosives expert into the group of alleged kidnappers to lure them into attempting to buy components to build a bomb. Several of the men targeted by the FBI were arrested when the FBI’s lead informant drove them to meet the undercover agent acting as a bomb builder.

Under questioning by House Republicans in 2023, D’Antuono, who retired from the FBI after Republicans won control of the House in November 2022 to take a job in the private sector, appeared less confident about the threat posed by the pipe bombs than he had in public statements. Asked by Rep. Tom Massie whether a one-hour kitchen timer, a component of both devices, could detonate a bomb 17 hours after it was set, D’Antuono said it could not.

D’Antuono admitted he did not follow the “granularity” of his office’s inquiry into the pipe bomber case and also did not know if the FBI interviewed the person who discovered the device outside the DNC.

D’Antuono also testified that a search warrant failed to scoop up data of the alleged suspect, who is seen handling a cell phone on his walk in the vicinity. Stating the FBI did a “complete” geofence warrant for Jan. 6, D’Antuono disclosed that data from one company strangely was missing. “Some data that was corrupted by one of the providers, not purposely by them, right. It just – unusual circumstance that we have corrupt data from one of the providers. I'm not sure – I can't remember right now which one. But for that day, which is awful because we don't have that information to search. So could it have been that provider? Yeah, with our luck, you know, with this investigation it probably was.”

Congressional Republicans say they were troubled by another aspect of D’Antuono’s testimony related to the allegedly corrupted file. While the FBI did issue a geofence warrant to obtain cell phone data from Google, there is no indication the warrant included Jan. 5 – the day the pipe bombs were allegedly planted.

Public reporting and court filings in Jan. 6 cases indicate the warrant identified three specific time periods on Jan. 6, resulting in the collection of data from more than 5,000 devices, but did not request records for Jan. 5.

“Mr. D’Antuono's testimony raises concerns about the FBI’s handling of the pipe bomb investigation, more than 890 days following the placement of the pipe bombs. To date, the FBI has failed to respond to the Committee's requests for a briefing regarding the investigation,” Jim Jordan, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, wrote in June 2023.

Other aspects of the pipe bomb story started to raise eyebrows. After nearly a year of misleading judges and defendants, federal prosecutors revealed in late 2021 that Kamala Harris was at the DNC and not at the Capitol on Jan. 6; the government was forced to disclose her whereabouts to correct court filings that stated Harris was in the Capitol on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Harris left the Capitol following a Senate Intelligence Committee briefing and arrived at the DNC around 11:25 a.m. She remained inside the building until she was evacuated at 1:15 p.m.

The timeline generated even more head-scratchers. How did her security detail, which included Secret Service agents and D.C. Metropolitan police officers, miss the device sitting in relatively plain view?

Did the Secret Service fail to perform a sweep of the premises before she arrived? Even so, how did numerous law enforcement agents not see a pipe bomb laying on the ground just feet from her parked motorcade?

Further, security video posted this month by Revolver News showed law enforcement's puzzling reaction to the discovery of the bomb at 1:07 p.m.

“The most striking feature of the footage depicting the discovery of the DNC bomb is the utter nonchalance of the Secret Service officials, Metro PD officials, and Capitol Police officers upon learning of the proximity of the bomb,” Darren J. Beattie of Revolver wrote on Jan. 18. “The Metro PD officers didn’t even bother getting out of their vehicles for about a minute after being informed of the bomb and proceeded to stand around in the most lackadaisical fashion imaginable once getting out of the vehicles.”

And according to Sean Gallagher, chief of the Protective Services Bureau of the Capitol Police, one of his plainclothes officers found the bomb after responding to the threat at neighboring RNC. “[One] of my counterintelligence teams that was doing enhanced sweeps around the DNC found a pipe bomb at the DNC as well,” Gallagher told the Jan. 6 committee in 2022. He also did not discuss with the committee Harris’ presence or any aid his division provided in ensuring her safe escape from the building.

Even more puzzling is the fact Harris never mentions the episode in her public statements, even though she has compared Jan. 6 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Reporters also appear uninterested in the subject; Harris, more than three years later, hasn’t been asked about it.

The Secret Service also is mum on the issue – and under suspicious circumstances. Text messages belonging to at least two dozen officials and agents from Jan. 5 and 6 were deleted at the end of January 2021 and never recovered. Jan. 6 committee investigators, when first informed the messages were purged during “a pre-planned, three-month system migration,” according to an agency spokesman, issued a subpoena for the missing records in July 2022, but the request came up empty. Committee investigators did not continue their inquiry further.

This represents another aspect of the congressional investigation that did not reach an edifying conclusion. A suspected Trump supporter planted a bomb that could have killed the first female and person of color to hold the office of the vice presidency – and it only merited one sentence in an 840-page report.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WT: Speak Johnson releases 5,000 additional hours of J6 footage
« Reply #1986 on: March 04, 2024, 08:55:04 AM »
House panel releases 5,000 additional hours of Jan. 6 riot footage

BY KERRY PICKET THE WASHINGTON TIMES

House Speaker Mike Johnson and Rep. Barry Loudermilk announced Friday the release of 5,000 hours of footage of the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol protest.

“House Republicans again commend Subcommittee Chairman Loudermilk and the entire Committee on House Administration for their ongoing commitment to ensuring that there is full transparency surrounding the events of January 6,” Mr. Johnson, Louisiana Republican, said in a statement. Mr. Johnson called the video release necessary “considering the deeply flawed prior investigation conducted by the partisan January 6 select committee.” Headded,“Uponextensivefurther consultation with the committee, and at my direction, the committee will no longer plan to blur the faces of individuals in the footage, given the significant logistic hurdles involved and the importance of getting this work completed as responsibly and efficiently as possible.”

The committee says law enforcement agencies already have access to the raw footage.

Last November, the committee released the first tranche of footage, roughly 90 hours, with the promise that the rest of the more than 40,000 hours of footage would be posted over the next several months.

The House panel decided to publicly post online all footage that doesn’t contain sensitive security information or that could lead to retaliation against private citizens.

“My subcommittee’s investigation has always been about providing the American people with full transparency and complete accountability about what really happened on January 6, 2021,” Mr. Loudermilk, Georgia Republican, said in a statement. “As such, we have been working tirelessly to make public all U.S. Capitol Police CCTV footage from that day.”

According to Mr. Loudermilk, the footage will be made available to the public within the next few months without blurring or editing. The first batch is already available on the committee’s Rumble page.

All video footage previously released to media outlets was uploaded to an online viewing room for public access. This footage included a video released to former Fox News host Tucker Carlson and other media outlets.

Making the footage available to the public has been a longtime goal of House Republicans and their supporters. Rep. Matt Gaetz, Florida Republican, made it a condition when he stepped aside to let former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, California Republican, win his short-lived speakership in January 2023.

The Justice Department has hunted down those involved in the Capitol protest and charged more than 1,200 with federal crimes.

Since Mr. McCarthy told reporters last year that he would release the footage, defendants in the Jan. 6 cases, their attorneys, news media and nonprofit groups have had limited access to the footage through congressional closed-circuit TV terminals.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Insurrection RIP
« Reply #1987 on: March 04, 2024, 08:31:12 PM »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Isikoff's Fani Kissing Backfires
« Reply #1988 on: March 07, 2024, 11:36:03 AM »
Moved to Mar El Lago thread per our esteemed Global Moderator.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:58:27 PM by Body-by-Guinness »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 07, 2024, 01:42:48 PM »
Great piece in the wrong thread.  :-D

Trump legal issues go in the thread with "Mar al Lago" in the subject line.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 07, 2024, 02:52:42 PM »
Great piece in the wrong thread.  :-D

Trump legal issues go in the thread with "Mar al Lago" in the subject line.
Silly me, I searched the term “Trump,” found nothing germane, and so opted for J6 as that’s at root of Fani’s Lawfare.

Oh well, I’ll move it and try to commit memory not to look for Trump legal issues under “Trump.”

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 07, 2024, 03:55:54 PM »
 :-D

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
More J6 Materials the Committee Ignored
« Reply #1996 on: March 12, 2024, 07:10:50 PM »
Another piece that notes Trump seeking the National Guard, and shows Fani conspiring w/ Liz as they massaged J6 committee findings to cast Trump in the most negative light possible:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/new-report-fani-willis-conspired-liz-cheneys-faux/?fbclid=IwAR3-2nkCGuMM12X-DCBK88pNNeaNOIP0AXfWx4NrK8GkVasKoc3c8rtwzTc

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Only a movie
« Reply #1998 on: March 18, 2024, 09:16:39 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

:wink:

not mentioned:
one side funded by the CCP

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
FO: Early Warning for Low Intensity Conflict kick started by the Hamasholes
« Reply #1999 on: April 26, 2024, 09:30:38 AM »
Low Intensity Conflict (Early Warning)

(4) EARLY WARNING INDICATOR OF WORSENING FAR LEFT ACTIVITY: Over the past three years, I’ve described the Far Left as being on “life support” as their sense of urgency has waned, there has been no sustained cause or motivation for widespread street-level demonstrations, their networks have atrophied, funding has dried up, and their activities in volume and intensity have diminished. Pro-Palestine activists set up occupation encampments this week, and militants are trying to use this as a base to build a new revolutionary movement. Will they succeed?

As I explained in reports and videos over the past two weeks, the A15 “day of action” and these occupations are an attempt to jumpstart the Far Left revolutionary movement. These protests (ostensibly), and I’m sure many of the protestors are focused on Palestine, but this is part of a broader effort to rebuild the networks of militant activism from 2020.

One of the strongest and most concerning indicators of future activity is the reemergence of previously dormant Far Left social media accounts. This week, I’m seeing old accounts beginning to post 2020-era incendiary memes and training content.

These posts have included illustrated guides to protest, riot, and black bloc tactics, police tactics, gas masks, and respirators, how to construct barricades, and other 2020-era training guides and documents. One notable new guide is to the lessons learned from the 1968 “occupations movement.”

In a post entitled “First We Take Columbia,” militant activists draw comparisons to the 1968 Columbia takeover and advise participants to expand the occupation to new buildings.

Another segment encourages activists to form a “defense committee” tasked with building barricades and defending the occupation from administrators and law enforcement.

Finally, activists are encouraged to create additional Columbia-style occupations at college campuses across the United States to build a new revolutionary movement.

Why It Matters: I remain doubtful that organizers will be able to build the Palestine issue into the kind of powerful and sustained social movement like we saw with Black Lives Matter in 2020. There are several reasons why.

First, too many Americans are ambivalent or have mixed views over the Israel-Palestine issue. A recent Pew Research poll found that, overall, just 16% of American adults sympathize with Palestine, while 23% share equal sympathies and a little less than one-third sympathize with Israel. At its height, support for Black Lives Matter was double that – roughly two-thirds of all American adults supported BLM in 2020. Videos and images of disruptive protests and blockading critical infrastructure are not going to cause more Americans to sympathize with the Palestinian cause. That ceiling is likely unmovable, largely due to the actions of Hamas on 07 October 2023.

Second, the Palestinian cause is not a core part of most activists’ identity, like “blackness” and domestic issues of race. The Palestinian cause is often a part of social justice messaging, but American connections to Palestine are not strong enough to build a national movement.

Third, reaction and opposition to the Israeli-Palestine war is not the same as the fervent and often violent reaction to the U.S. war in Vietnam. This is probably the greatest limiting factor for U.S.-based pro-Palestinian activists, and it’s strongest to explain why they are unlikely to gain national traction like BLM. Most Americans just don’t care.

Fourth, although this is dominating the news cycles this week, these pro-Palestine occupations remain a small fraction of the violent social movements seen in 2020-2021. In addition to weaker U.S. ties to the Palestinian cause, a recession, and pandemic lockdowns have not put millions of activist-age Americans out of work. And there have been no stimulus payments for “walking around money” while activists are out protesting. These are two significant limiting factors. Some of this could be offset by the summer break, with activist-age students out of school, and social justice money employing paid protestors, but overall conditions are not conducive to another 2020-esque national protest movement.

And, lastly, another strong reason I have to doubt a national expansion is that city officials, law enforcement personnel, and even campus administrators are not lining up in support of these occupations as they did with BLM. There are no city officials giving militant activists “room to riot.” There are no law enforcement officers taking a knee for Hamas. Several of these encampments were cleared within a day or two of the occupation. Hundreds of activists have been arrested this week. Schools have been closing down and blocking access to their campuses, and virtually no one is entertaining the thought of weeks or months-long occupations as we saw in 2020.
Although these conditions could change, I believe they are unlikely to change substantially. I believe the most likely course of action is that this remains a disruptive but substantially smaller protest movement that does not gain widespread traction outside of universities and other typical, common protest locations.

The most dangerous course of action is that militant activists, perhaps aided by foreign governments, conduct violent attacks, such as bombings, reminiscent of the late 1960s and early 1970s militant activists and terrorist movements. A common Far Left tactic is to escalate when protests aren’t working. The protests are not working. Ensure you stay current with our protest and riot tracker over the next couple of weeks, and if you see a protest that we don’t have listed, please let us know!

Finally, I have no doubt there are efforts to use the pro-Palestinian movement to build a broader revolutionary movement, like we saw in 2020, If a larger protest movement, mass mobilization, or popular revolution attempt does grow, then the pro-Palestine movement will be a plank but is very unlikely to be the core of the movement. – M.S.