Author Topic: Insurrection (Including J6) and the Second American Civil War  (Read 195876 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Insurrection and the Second American Civil War
« Reply #1055 on: April 04, 2021, 08:35:24 PM »
If I read correctly, the source is a tweet by David Shafer. Who is he?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: April 05, 2021, 05:16:30 AM »
OK, fair enough.  Do we have a citation for the armed presence apart from the one above?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 06, 2021, 06:35:14 AM »
Thank you.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 12, 2021, 06:12:35 PM »
Fk!

I like Epoch Times a lot.  VERY reasonably priced and full of interesting articles; particularly with regard to China. 

They have been demonetized by youtube and would greatly appreciate all of us subscribing.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
A video game from 2005
« Reply #1072 on: April 18, 2021, 06:58:04 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
MN police work for BLM
« Reply #1075 on: April 19, 2021, 11:39:10 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 19, 2021, 11:57:12 AM »
Not a fan of Savage and not a fan of Twitter as a reliable source.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 19, 2021, 12:15:05 PM »
"Not a fan of Savage and not a fan of Twitter as a reliable source"

understood.
but I listened to a reading of his  discussion
and it includes his own  description of the civil war underway (which he has been pointing to for a while now)

I agree with most of it.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: MN police work for BLM
« Reply #1079 on: April 19, 2021, 12:50:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/KBoomhauer/status/1383575938630225924

https://theminnesotasun.com/2021/04/19/blm-blocks-stillwater-man-from-getting-home-police-intervene-and-detain-him/

What a nice community Stillwater is, or was before the protests moved there.  A friend fixed up an old Victorian house there and sold it to actress Jessica Lange:
https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/jessica-lange-article-032006

The crime committed is to live near the county attorney who agreed to take the case of a neighboring county where the officer shot Daunte - by accident.  To charge her for manslaughter is not enough, even though in DC you get nothing for intentional homicide.  So they protest, disturb the peace, and are told by Rep Maxine Waters, "stay in the street and be more confrontational!"

What are they protesting, accidental death in a situation an accused armed robber put himself in?  What would satisfy them?  A charge of first degree intentional murder?  Overcharge the act because of the races of the people involved?  That would help blacks?? I don't see how.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:57:42 PM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Riot season is just getting started
« Reply #1083 on: April 20, 2021, 04:15:02 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Riot season is just getting started
« Reply #1084 on: April 20, 2021, 05:10:20 PM »
"Plan accordingly."

In the immediate term, distance from city center seems to be the key.  Yes they want to push the violence further out, but as a practical matter, going outward from city center disperses the mob which is how you diffuse the energy.

I would just add this comment to the videos at the link, the media is complicit.  They bring their cameras to the violence, perhaps a legitimate function, but also the thugs bring their violence and over the top rhetoric to the cameras.  'Mob violence at 6, right here on channel 4.'

They got what they said they wanted.  Quoting Maxine: "Guilty, Guilty, Guilty".  The system worked, you would think from their point of view.  It was all unnecessary.  But no, they believe they wouldn't have gotten all this if they hadn't pushed so hard, it they hadn't threatened to burn the city down and shown they mean business.  If that is true, if the judicial process including the charges, trial and verdict was moved by the mob amplified by the media, that sounds like mis-trial to me.

What they really wanted was more to be angry about.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 20, 2021, 05:38:36 PM »
DO NOT LIVE/WORK in a blue state. You need to get you and everyone you care about out of Marxisota.

"Plan accordingly."

In the immediate term, distance from city center seems to be the key.  Yes they want to push the violence further out, but as a practical matter, going outward from city center disperses the mob which is how you diffuse the energy.

I would just add this comment to the videos at the link, the media is complicit.  They bring their cameras to the violence, perhaps a legitimate function, but also the thugs bring their violence and over the top rhetoric to the cameras.  'Mob violence at 6, right here on channel 4.'

They got what they said they wanted.  Quoting Maxine: "Guilty, Guilty, Guilty".  The system worked, you would think from their point of view.  It was all unnecessary.  But no, they believe they wouldn't have gotten all this if they hadn't pushed so hard, it they hadn't threatened to burn the city down and shown they mean business.  If that is true, if the judicial process including the charges, trial and verdict was moved by the mob amplified by the media, that sounds like mis-trial to me.

What they really wanted was more to be angry about.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 20, 2021, 06:38:28 PM »
"DO NOT LIVE/WORK in a blue state. You need to get you and everyone you care about out of Marxisota."

What about the people I care about who vote Blue / Marxist?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 20, 2021, 06:57:34 PM »
"DO NOT LIVE/WORK in a blue state. You need to get you and everyone you care about out of Marxisota."

What about the people I care about who vote Blue / Marxist?

They made their blue eutopia. They should stick around to enjoy it.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
while W paints portraits of immigrants
« Reply #1091 on: April 22, 2021, 08:49:49 PM »
and tries to charm the rabid Democrat Laura O'Donnell with peace love and humor:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/22/house-passes-washington-dc-statehood-bill-make-dc-51st-state/

While never Trumpers bashed Trump

like George Will who is not worried ......

what do these a holes /dupes think now
or do they care?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
can't let what is happening in French military happen here
« Reply #1094 on: May 10, 2021, 12:03:23 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9561561/Macron-sent-chilling-warning-soldiers-earlier-letter-calling-military-action.html

that is why the LEfT Democrat party machine  needs to feminize and make /woke (if you will) all the top military personal and keep close eyes on the recruits

They will be labelled terrorists
 and weeded out ; just
follow the links to Trump or Conservatives

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Insurrection, MInneapolis
« Reply #1097 on: May 15, 2021, 12:22:48 PM »
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/05/02/even-when-residents-call-for-their-help-minneapolis-police-wont-go-near-38th-chicago/

'The City is looking at a phased approach for taking back the area around 38th (St) and Chicago (Av)'

- They WHAT?!  They encouraged this and now can't go there themselves, not even for a medical emergency??

Do I over-use the term, 'third world country'?

We've posted for years about police no-go zones in places like Paris and Sweden.  Seattle and Portland went through this.  All surrounded by relatively peaceful, prosperous places.  This one is blocks from my rental property.  I've not seen this intersection in a year, since both these public streets require a detour.

These reckless morons (the City, the Left) who give in to the lawless tell us "The Right" has a problem with Rule of Law?  Good grief. 

How can you enforce a law anywhere else but not here and call it equal protection under the law?  More like, unequal mockery of the law.   No-go zones are the opposite of rule of law and liberty, and they are Leftist constructs. 

Good to see coverage of this, top local anchors telling the Twin Cities what's happening, which can be passed the nation and the world.  It's not a right wing allegation that Democrat governance = failure.  It's a couple miles from an international airport if anyone wants to take a look.  A freak show of Lefties.

BTW, the top prosecutor (figurehead) of the George Floyd case, Attorney General Keith Ellison said there was not a scintilla of evidence that race played a part in this - or he would have pressed hate crime charges.
https://policetribune.com/ag-keith-ellison-says-theres-no-evidence-race-played-role-in-george-floyds-death/

If George Floyd is a hero, resisting arrest is heroic.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 15, 2021, 01:22:47 PM »
".Attorney General Keith Ellison said there was not a scintilla of evidence that race played a part in this - or he would have pressed hate crime charges."

interesting , I didn't know that .  That said the Merrick Garland and his political activist DOJ
(in the name of Civil Rights of course)
have already dreamed up some Federal charges to put him back away - I am assuming , the non lawyer I am, to head off the possibility of appeals court overturning the verdict (or is vacate the verdict )