Author Topic: G M's guide to surviving CW2  (Read 42423 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: G M's guide to surviving CW2
« Reply #400 on: May 25, 2023, 02:11:35 PM »
what makes Christians free of what you speak

there are no Christians who are liberal democrats

what to you call Obama Clinton and Biden Jimmy Carter ?

Baraq “My muslim faith” Obama?

You really think the Clintons are Christian?
https://catholiccitizens.org/views/66900/hillary-alinsky-lucifer-connection/

Joe “Pedo Peter” Biden? Well, he is about as Catholic as the Marxist currently pretending to be pope.

Carter is the only observant Christian mentioned.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 25, 2023, 08:05:41 PM »
No disagreement on current situation, but that is non-responsive to the failure consisting not of American Civics but rather of not teaching American Civics.

Circling back to this-- I want to be really clear here.

" Seems like the conclusion of your syllogism is to avoid Jews? , , ,

"Yes."

Is this what you mean to say?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 25, 2023, 10:50:17 PM »
No disagreement on current situation, but that is non-responsive to the failure consisting not of American Civics but rather of not teaching American Civics.

"Yes."

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/138/370/638/original/64144fffe8ef27b0.mp4

What did he say about building a Jewish civilization here?

How does your line about intelligence and learning a lesson go?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 26, 2023, 05:05:41 AM »
You repeat upon that which we already agree.  A disproportionate % of American Jews are liberals/Progs, apparently to evade my direct question to you.

===================

"Yes."

================

Is your criterion to be on inmutable characteristics, or on the choices individuals make?

If inmutable, then are you excluding interaction with, friendship with Jews who do not make these choices? E.g. Israel?  Do you exclude a Jewish doctor doing work healing and saving lives?  Do you exclude the disproportionate % of Nobel Prize winners, etc etc?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 26, 2023, 06:40:38 AM »
You repeat upon that which we already agree.  A disproportionate % of American Jews are liberals/Progs, apparently to evade my direct question to you.

===================

"Yes."

================

Is your criterion to be on inmutable characteristics, or on the choices individuals make?

If inmutable, then are you excluding interaction with, friendship with Jews who do not make these choices? E.g. Israel?  Do you exclude a Jewish doctor doing work healing and saving lives?  Do you exclude the disproportionate % of Nobel Prize winners, etc etc?

Every human being has the ability to make choices.

James 1:13-14

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.

1 Corinthians 15:33Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.”

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/themes/1-Corinthians/15/33#thematic_title_1115

1 Corinthians 6:9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/themes/1-Corinthians/6/9

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 26, 2023, 06:54:55 AM »
Psalms 144:11

11 deliver me; rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 26, 2023, 10:59:52 AM »
"Every human being has the ability to make choices."

Yup, and those that choose Progressivism are responsible for that.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2023, 12:20:55 AM »
"Every human being has the ability to make choices."

Yup, and those that choose Progressivism are responsible for that.

Indeed. We have the freedom to embrace and follow God, or reject him and embrace darkness. We shall reap what we sow.

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/john/3/16

“God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life."

God loved the WORLD. Was the meaning the earth? Obviously not. What was meant was ALL of Humanity. When God was made into human flesh and knowingly suffered and died to pay for ALL of our flawed and sinful nature, it was for ALL of us.

https://www.oneforisrael.org/uncategorized/yeshua-the-messiah/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 28, 2023, 09:40:34 AM »
I like the part about Communists in 1879...

Grant was speaking to Li Hongzhang, an interesting fellow unto himself :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Hongzhang

In Today's context love this part where he tells NYTimes person:

"In a famous interview published by The New York Times on September 3, 1896, Li was asked whether he favored the introduction of the newspaper into China as developed in the U.S. or in Europe. Li's answer was stunningly honest: "There are newspapers in China, but the Chinese editors, unfortunately, do not tell the truth. They do not, as your papers, tell 'the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth.' The editors in China are great economizers of the truth; they tell only a part of it. They do not have, therefore, the great circulations that your papers have. Because this economy of the truth, our papers fail in the mission of a great press, to be one of the means of civilization."[18]

18 ;"LI ON AMERICAN HATRED: CHINESE LABORERS, HE SAYS, HAVE HIGHER VIRTUES. Argues for Free Competition in Labor as Well as Free Trade in Commodities -- The Geary Act Most Unfair, He Says in a Formal Audience with Reporters -- Amazed by Our Tall Buildings and Pleased with Most Things He Sees". The New York Times. September 3, 1896. p. 10.

------

I am sure the NYT loved that ......