Author Topic: Romney  (Read 97559 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Romney
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2023, 08:49:51 AM »
Bye.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2023, 09:22:41 AM »
"BYE" - LOL short and sweet

and I might add don't let the swivel door kick you on the way out !

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2023, 10:44:08 AM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 10:54:52 AM by Crafty_Dog »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2023, 05:29:59 PM »
I ‘spose hoping this yutz just fades away once he and the Senate part ways is too much to expect, but holy magic underwear I’m tired of encountering his endless, self-important machinations:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4250885-romney-says-he-has-encouraged-booker-warner-to-challenge-biden/

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Romney, another dummy
« Reply #255 on: April 24, 2024, 03:15:19 PM »
I was looking for a link to this story and found Jonathon Turley had already made the same point I was going to make:
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/04/24/romney-and-the-wrong-question-the-senators-statement-on-trumps-guilt-captures-the-problem-with-the-manhattan-trial/:

Yesterday, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) had a much covered interaction with CNN’s Manu Raju who asked him about Trump’s criminal trial and whether he was guilty of the underlying criminal conduct. Romney responded “I think everybody has made their own assessment of President Trump’s character, and so far as I know you don’t pay someone $130,000 not to have sex with you.”

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/04/24/romney-and-the-wrong-question-the-senators-statement-on-trumps-guilt-captures-the-problem-with-the-manhattan-trial/

First I was going to say, Hey Mitt, this is a CRIMINAL trial, how about a little innocent until proven guilty in this country if you don't mind.

Secondly, what happened between the two people privately DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUES ON TRIAL.

And thirdly Mitt, just s.t.f.u.  Why don't you go run Harvard, or Columbia.  I heard they need your help.

But Mitt took the opportunity as he does, with every microphone, with every camera running, what  can I do to hurt Trump.  F.u. Mitt. The Obama era went to 8 years, now 12, because of you Mitt.  Debt at 35 trillion.  That's on you.  The wars, all of it, that's on you.  You had a chance to stop the madness at 4 years and you failed, Mitt. Trump wouldn't have happened if Republicans had won the previous, and neither would Biden. 

The year we picked the wrong guy was 2012.

Trump is the only person in the world left who can stand up to the march to Leftism that Mitt fears so little.  The guy in Argentina can't do it alone.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 03:26:14 PM by DougMacG »