Author Topic: The war on the rule of law; the Deep State  (Read 352803 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Brave defenders of the dems!
« Reply #1205 on: April 25, 2022, 08:17:20 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The war on the rule of law; the Deep State
« Reply #1209 on: April 29, 2022, 08:06:31 AM »
Keith Raniere?

who is this guy

watch
will claim cannot ID who planted evidence and of course NO one held accountable......

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
‘No Statutory Authority Exists’ to Back DHS Disinformation Board, Republican AGs Say, Warning Legal Action
By Rita Li May 6, 2022 Updated: May 7, 2022biggersmaller Print

A group of Republican attorneys general warned of legal action against the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) new Disinformation Governance Board, stating that “no statutory authority” exists to back its creation.

In a letter (pdf) submitted on May 5 to DHS chief Alejandro Mayorkas, Virginia’s Attorney General Jason Miyares, joined by 19 other Republican attorneys general, asked him to “immediately” disband the board that would “police Americans’ protected speech.”

“No statutory authority exists to support your creation of a board of government censors,” reads the letter to Mayorkas.

“Although Congress has considered a variety of measures to address the perceived dangers of ‘disinformation’ in the United States, none has passed. Instead, while the people’s elected representatives continue to debate this issue, you have arrogated to yourself the power to address it without congressional authorization, despite the far-reaching effects of the Disinformation Governance Board on Americans and our political process.”

Mayorkas revealed the new initiative to lawmakers during a congressional hearing on April 27, claiming to protect civil liberties and free speech, as Russia, China, and other adversaries attempt to stoke division and spread conspiracy theories or falsehoods among Americans. White House asserted earlier this week that the recently convened board on misinformation will be “nonpartisan and apolitical.”

Yet the lack of details on how the working group will function and the potential consequences of a government entity identifying and responding to “disinformation,” have drawn widespread controversies.

Calling it “an unacceptable and downright alarming encroachment” on civil rights of free expression, the Republican attorneys general specified in the letter “a chilling effect” that it can bring about nationwide.

“Americans will hesitate before they voice their constitutionally protected opinions, knowing that the government’s censors may be watching, and some will decide it is safer to keep their opinions to themselves.”

Republican members of Congress have already called for the board to be disbanded, before attorneys general threatened legal action in their latest message.

“This is unconstitutional, illegal, and un-American,” the Thursday letter concludes. “Unless you turn back now and disband this Orwellian Disinformation Governance Board immediately, the undersigned will have no choice but to consider judicial remedies to protect the rights of their citizens,” the group said.

Attorneys general from Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia joined the letter.

A spokesman from the DHS didn’t respond immediately to a request for comment.

Timing
The GOP attorneys general also went after what they called “highly suspect” timing of the DHS’s announcement of the board a week ago, following Elon Musk’s Twitter buyout with the stated purpose to pursue free speech.

The Biden administration has been “flagging problematic posts” on social media by its own admission and engaged with Big Techs and private sectors to prevent “disinformation,” the group noted in the letter.

However, Twitter announced on April 25 that it had reached a final agreement to be acquired by Musk for approximately $44 billion. The billionaire tech mogul unveiled days later that the takeover attempt is to reduce the “civilizational risk” to freedom and democracy from excessive and opaque restrictions on expression, although Twitter has repeatedly denied claims of political censorship.

“As [it] apparently loses a critical ally in its campaign to suppress speech it deems ‘problematic,’ you have created a new government body to continue that work within the federal government,” the attorneys general said.

“The contemporaneous occurrence of these two events is hard to explain away as mere coincidence. It instead raises troubling questions about the extent of the Biden Administration’s practice of coordinating with private-sector companies to suppress disfavored speech.”

The appointment of the executive director of the board, Nina Jankowicz, flagged a “clearer illustration,” according to the letter.

The former disinformation fellow at Washington-based think tank Wilson Center previously questioned the veracity of stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop and suggested the COVID-19 lab-leak theory was “politically” made up at the convenience of former President Donald Trump.

Jankowicz has come under fire for parodying a Christmas song to make it sexually explicit and adapting the Mary Poppins “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” song into a tune about fake news and disinformation.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
MUST! VOTE! HARDER!
« Reply #1213 on: May 08, 2022, 07:05:45 AM »
Jack Posobiec:
I want to be very clear about something:

Everyone knows those Antifa are breaking federal law by showing up at judges’ homes...

And nothing will happen to them, bc they are the street thugs of the regime.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: MUST! VOTE! HARDER!
« Reply #1214 on: May 08, 2022, 07:07:33 AM »
Jack Posobiec:
I want to be very clear about something:

Everyone knows those Antifa are breaking federal law by showing up at judges’ homes...

And nothing will happen to them, bc they are the street thugs of the regime.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/fbi-democrat-leaders-ignore-leftist-hooligans-protesting-outside-homes-conservative-scotus-justices-criminal-act-1-year-prison/

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
It bothers me that no Dems are troubled by this kind of thing, quashing free speech.

The only time the Left sees their swastika is when they project it on the right.

The point of the first amendment is to protect speech that some, ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNMENT, find objectionable.  Content we all agree on doesn't need protection.

How long have they violated the letter and spirit of the second amendment. They obliterated the 10th, powers left to the states.
 Why did we think they wouldn't go after first amendment rights?

I forgot the source but even left wing media called it a "botched rollout".

19 state AGs signed on to oppose this. .  Doesn't that put pressure on the others?

Notably absent from the list, all Dems including MN AG Keith Ellison. (Support his defeat this year.)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Actor James Woods
« Reply #1216 on: May 08, 2022, 10:01:23 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: May 10, 2022, 09:48:15 AM »
Wonder why after five years of this that President Trump might have suspected getting fuct in the election , , ,

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
The deep state sure loves the Bidens
« Reply #1219 on: May 10, 2022, 10:00:19 AM »
https://ace.mu.nu/archives/399062.php

Funny how there seems to be a different standard at work here.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: May 11, 2022, 08:39:31 PM »
Garland committed perjury

join the club
no biggie

go back to sleep

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: You aren't going to vote your way out of this
« Reply #1223 on: May 12, 2022, 08:25:52 AM »
I don't want anything to do with the anti-vote message that keeps repeating with every bad government story and negates my interest in finding and electing better people and better policies.  - Doug

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: You aren't going to vote your way out of this
« Reply #1224 on: May 12, 2022, 09:38:10 AM »
I don't want anything to do with the anti-vote message that keeps repeating with every bad government story and negates my interest in finding and electing better people and better policies.  - Doug

Got a plan to deal with the 2000 or 4000 or 10,000 Mules?

Vote harder?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Lawless and deeply corrupt
« Reply #1230 on: May 24, 2022, 01:50:01 PM »
https://ace.mu.nu/archives/399270.php

If only we could vote harder against this!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ignorant Techno-Policing
« Reply #1231 on: May 25, 2022, 10:34:40 AM »
https://ace.mu.nu/archives/399279.php

Ignorant Techno-Policing

Over the past year, there have been some startling revelations about government and technology and how the government uses technology to achieve its ends. The common theme in all of it is the rank incompetence and profound ignorance that seems to permeate every interface between policing and technology. The examples that come immediately to mind are the Rittenhouse and Sussman trials.

During the Rittenhouse trial, I was horrified to see how lackadaisical people are with data and their gross overestimation of their own knowledge and expertise. The DA and his team were tossing files back and forth as E-Mail or SMS attachments. No good chain of custody, no verification that the files were unchanged, no robust protocol. This is unacceptable, and no technically-savvy organization would permit such behavior. When the police enhanced a video clip that ostensibly showed Rittenhouse doing ... something, the defense challenged it and the police put their expert up for questioning. The defense dismantled him.

He was not an expert, he was an operator who used software he had been trained to use. He didn't know how the software worked, and he didn't understand what underlying technologies were used. He just knew how to click the buttons and produce an output. Everyone involved in the prosecution was a technological cargo-cultist. They went through the motions but they didn't know how anything worked. Despite their profound ignorance and blind trust, however, they were thoroughly convinced they knew everything. They called themselves experts and then got humiliated by non-expert outsiders who trapped them with their own ignorance.

The revelations around the Sussman trial do nothing to improve the perception that these people are incompetent and not motivated by justice. The entire "secret connections to Alfa Bank" was predicated not on some known data channel or evidence that Trump's businesses were colluding with Russian information ops, but instead was based on misunderstanding communications related to E-Mail spam. Per my understanding, someone at Alfa was on a mailing list for spam. This is not nefarious. In this case the feds - unlike the locals in the Rittenhouse case - did have people with enough expertise to question this. These people were ignored, because it was good enough to keep pushing forward with their crimes and besides, they knew in their guts that Trump was guilty and so the ends justified the means - and it looked great to people who don't know anything. Very high-tech.

These people who have the gall to convert a republic into a technocratic police state are also ignorant and stupid in their chosen domain. Technology is magic, and it says what they want it to say. Anyone who questions it from the inside is ignored and anyone who questions it from the outside is called a white supremacist. They're not experts. They're not even armchair enthusiasts. They just press the buttons and railroad their opponents. They don't understand (or they ignore) "garbage in, garbage out" and fall back on "the computer says he's guilty!"

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
What exactly does the FBI do?
« Reply #1232 on: May 26, 2022, 07:40:31 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: May 28, 2022, 11:28:00 AM »
I can't see NR
due to never subscribed

I scribed to epoch times and that was a mistake

now my emails are flooded with campaign ads and donation requests to the tune of 20 to30 + pre day
I could be wrong but it seemed to coincide with my logging into epoch times

not sure

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: May 28, 2022, 11:52:17 AM »
I am very pleased with my ET subscription.  Did not notice any spam increase from signing up.

Spam donation solicitations could easily have originated from some other action on your part , , ,

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: May 30, 2022, 06:05:15 AM »
"I am very pleased with my ET subscription.  Did not notice any spam increase from signing up.

Spam donation solicitations could easily have originated from some other action on your part , , ,"

Thanks for your feedback with your experience with ET.
I guess it was from some where else
I keep trying to unsubscribe and someone keeps sending
I found if you switch them to spam at least all this garbage goes into the spam folder.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Be sure to vote harder!
« Reply #1241 on: June 04, 2022, 07:18:09 AM »
Jack Posobiec:

Sussman walks free
Navarro put in chains
Are you paying attention yet?
This is banana republic stuff. Pure political persecution of the opposition

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
You aren't going to be able to shoot your way out of this!
« Reply #1242 on: June 04, 2022, 10:25:37 AM »
quote author=G M
Be sure to vote harder!
« Reply #1241 on: Today at 07:18:09 AM

Jack Posobiec:

Sussman walks free
Navarro put in chains
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

All true!

Mocking conservative voting is a SURE way to lose.

You aren't going to be able to shoot your way out of this.

Better start thinking about electioneering, meaning:
Secure the voting process, every chance we get,
Choose candidates more carefully,
Do the hard work and win by WAY more than the volume of fraud,
Hold elected officials accountable,
Deliver on what is promised,
Repeat.

Our responsibilities in this emergency situation described are FAR greater than just showing up every 2 or 4 years and pulling the lever. ("Vote harder"??)

Plan B, described as guns, ammo, training, location and beans, is never fully defined and has some problems with it.  1. If you shoot first you are going to prison.  2. If you wait for them to come to you, you are (also) sure to lose.  (Sure to lose seems to keep coming up.)

Please name the wars won by surrender and retreat.

If you (we all) retreat to the reddest county of the reddest state (oops, how did they get red, by voting?) you (we) will soon be landlocked - like Ukraine after they lose Odessa.  Then where is your port?  Where is your pipeline?  Where is your standard of living?  Where is your freedom - to travel for example?  Are you going to make your own solar panels and wind turbines?  They wear out, you know.  Going to make your own food without interference from the expanded, enlarged and corrupted federal government you left to the tyrannists?  Good luck with that. 

Before you retreat, read Wickard v. Filburn where they banned you from growing your own wheat to feed your own animals.  Yes they made a FEDERAL case of it and the tyrannists won, and they enforced it (and they kept winning).  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

How about that, we have more constitutional conservatives on the US Supreme Court in 2022 than they did in 1930s and 1940s. How can that be?  Because SOMEBODY did the hard work of winning elections, across a majority of the fruited plain, for an extended period.  Yes there was vote fraud over that time, cf. Al Franken, and losses cf. Obama, and there were conservatives in label only who shirked, cf. John McCain et al.  Does that mean give up? What war or battle on this scale did not have setbacks, big ones?

If history repeats itself, what year are we in?  With inflation, gas prices and you can't buy a house as indicators, the economy is a bit like the late 1970s.  However the conservative movement is in FAR better shape now than it was then, when Democrats controlled ALL levers of government and Republicans had no chance of taking back the House, Senate or Supreme Court from their super-majorities, and we nominated an actor to go up against an incumbent President.  Democrats controlled 99% of newspapers and 100% of network news then, a bit like now, except now no one watches network news or gets a newspaper.  Now there are ways around that.  All we had then was one man looking into the camera and telling it like it is, ("I paid for this microphone") and we overcame some of it - for a period.

My point is, this is a long war.  It is STUPID (counter-productive, understatement) to give up now, even if Democrats are getting away with crimes and Republicans are being persecuted.  ESPECIALLY if Democrats are getting away with crimes and Republicans are being persecuted.

It is time to rise up, offer a better vision, get it out there and reach EVERYONE.  Win (repeatedly) by landslides and deliver on freedom, prosperity and promises.

What is the alternative, in detail, not a bumper sticker?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 10:28:54 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: June 04, 2022, 10:42:38 AM »
great post sir!
 8-)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: June 04, 2022, 12:55:53 PM »
WWWOOOFFF!!!

I would quibble with this though:

"You aren't going to be able to shoot your way out of this."

Agreed that kinetic civil war is not the way to go, but OTOH there does need to be a line that we draw that says, "Cross this line at your peril.  Cross this line and you WILL have civil war."

What that line should be is hard to define.  Perhaps "If you come for our guns, it will be the next Battle of Lexington & Concord" or something like that, , ,

Of course, the danger/risk is that those that say this will be J6'd.

Terrible conundrum.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: You aren't going to be able to shoot your way out of this!
« Reply #1245 on: June 04, 2022, 11:37:28 PM »
quote author=G M
Be sure to vote harder!
« Reply #1241 on: Today at 07:18:09 AM

Jack Posobiec:

Sussman walks free
Navarro put in chains
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

All true!

Mocking conservative voting is a SURE way to lose.

Normalcy bias

The normalcy bias, or normality bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of governments to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred then it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

You aren't going to be able to shoot your way out of this.

*You have no choice. Open war is coming.*

Better start thinking about electioneering, meaning:
Secure the voting process, every chance we get,
Choose candidates more carefully,
Do the hard work and win by WAY more than the volume of fraud,
Hold elected officials accountable,

*Accountable how? How did you hold your elected officials accountable for letting BurnLootMurder burn, loot and murder your city?*

Deliver on what is promised,
Repeat.

Our responsibilities in this emergency situation described are FAR greater than just showing up every 2 or 4 years and pulling the lever. ("Vote harder"??)

Plan B, described as guns, ammo, training, location and beans, is never fully defined and has some problems with it.  1. If you shoot first you are going to prison.  2. If you wait for them to come to you, you are (also) sure to lose.  (Sure to lose seems to keep coming up.)

*Who is going to put resisters in prison? The fake, gay military that couldn't win against illiterate 7th century goat-fcukers armed with rusty AK-47s? Maybe the SWAT teams afraid to get into a gunfight with an 18 crossdresser murdering children?*

Please name the wars won by surrender and retreat.

*Surrender is pretending that the coup that ended the American Republic didn't happen and that voting isn't a rigged game.*

If you (we all) retreat to the reddest county of the reddest state (oops, how did they get red, by voting?) you (we) will soon be landlocked - like Ukraine after they lose Odessa.  Then where is your port? 

*Ever hear of Texas, Louisiana and Florida?*

Where is your pipeline?  *The red states are where the oil is, primarily.*

Where is your standard of living? 

*The standard of living, which is rapidly plummeting is the only thing keeping the lid on the coming Bosnia x Rwanda getting ready to kick off shortly.*

Where is your freedom - to travel for example?  Are you going to make your own solar panels and wind turbines?  They wear out, you know.  Going to make your own food without interference from the expanded, enlarged and corrupted federal government you left to the tyrannists?  Good luck with that.

*The left OWNS the FEDGov, heart and soul.*

Before you retreat, read Wickard v. Filburn where they banned you from growing your own wheat to feed your own animals.  Yes they made a FEDERAL case of it and the tyrannists won, and they enforced it (and they kept winning).  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

*The laws that matter are the ones that can be enforced. When the left runs out of those willing to suffer kinetic realities that will be omnipresent 24/7/365 on duty and off. Those at the various levels of government willing to try to seize guns will find that the risk well outdoes the reward. N. Ireland is roughly the size of Connecticut and the IRA probably only had 150 trigger pullers ever, and yet despite the best efforts of the UK's Intel, law enforcement and military, the IRA fought them to a standstill. The IRA has NEVER disarmed.*

How about that, we have more constitutional conservatives on the US Supreme Court in 2022 than they did in 1930s and 1940s. How can that be?  Because SOMEBODY did the hard work of winning elections, across a majority of the fruited plain, for an extended period.  Yes there was vote fraud over that time, cf. Al Franken, and losses cf. Obama, and there were conservatives in label only who shirked, cf. John McCain et al.  Does that mean give up? What war or battle on this scale did not have setbacks, big ones?

If history repeats itself, what year are we in?  With inflation, gas prices and you can't buy a house as indicators, the economy is a bit like the late 1970s.  However the conservative movement is in FAR better shape now than it was then, when Democrats controlled ALL levers of government and Republicans had no chance of taking back the House, Senate or Supreme Court from their super-majorities, and we nominated an actor to go up against an incumbent President.  Democrats controlled 99% of newspapers and 100% of network news then, a bit like now, except now no one watches network news or gets a newspaper.  Now there are ways around that.  All we had then was one man looking into the camera and telling it like it is, ("I paid for this microphone") and we overcame some of it - for a period.

*Did the FedGov leviathan get bigger or smaller, even when Reagan was still in office?*

My point is, this is a long war.  It is STUPID (counter-productive, understatement) to give up now, even if Democrats are getting away with crimes and Republicans are being persecuted.  ESPECIALLY if Democrats are getting away with crimes and Republicans are being persecuted.

*It is stupid to pretend that a real war isn't coming and that suddenly the deep state players, who have committed MANY felonies are just going to stop and left themselves be arrested and imprisoned. They are prepared to kill whomever they need to to preserve their power. That is anyone and everyone.*

It is time to rise up, offer a better vision, get it out there and reach EVERYONE.  Win (repeatedly) by landslides and deliver on freedom, prosperity and promises.

*You can't and won't outvote vote fraud.*

What is the alternative, in detail, not a bumper sticker?

Accountability. Local elements can easily be deal with locally.

Stolen elections have consequences. Teach the left that what they do results in tangibly bad things happening right where they live. Lex Talionis.

They ALL have names and addresses.

Read up on the Spanish Civil War. You don't want to be in a place where you don't have the advantage when things really kick off. Every day you are not at war is another day to sharpen your hatchet.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
WE.MUST.VOTE.HARDER!
« Reply #1247 on: June 05, 2022, 12:46:24 PM »
Thank you for the detailed answer G M.  I respect your view and especially your right to state it freely, but for as long as this site mocks conservatives for voting and trying to secure and win elections, I will not be participating.

The red state, blue state divide is not a clear split.  Blue states are typically 60-40 blue and red states are often 60-40 red, swing states are maybe 50-50 or 51-49.  That leaves maybe 100 million people on the wrong side of the divide, one way or the other.  As Crafty posed, how do you know who is on your side?  If you organize, you get 'listed'.

"  *You can't and won't outvote vote fraud.*  "

Begs the question, why can't we, especially if we've discovered how they cheated and control the process in many of those states.

But of course that prophecy comes true if enough conservatives are dissuaded from voting.  I don't want any part of it.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 06, 2022, 12:44:13 PM »
Doug:

I'd like to ask you to reconsider.

"(A)s long as this site mocks conservatives for voting and trying to secure and win elections, I will not be participating."

Ummm , , , forgive me, but this is not accurate.

THIS SITE does not "mocks conservatives for voting and trying to secure and win elections", GM does.

PS:  You have PM.