Author Topic: Subversion: Antifa-BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , Hamasholes, satanism  (Read 151027 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
I "do not have access to media.gab".

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
That would fit in the Media Matters thread as well.

Glad to see CBS getting put on its heels.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Montana allows "misgendering"
« Reply #1104 on: February 09, 2023, 05:26:52 AM »
Woke means twist everything around to opposite of reality
and force us to play the game:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/montana-bill-allow-students-misgender-235146957.html

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Good news!  Let's keep an eye on this to see if it passes.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Kyle Rittenhouse
« Reply #1107 on: February 13, 2023, 05:46:07 AM »
Self-expression under attack

I’ll keep spreading conservative message

By Kyle Rittenhouse

The American story is one of radical expression in the face of abject tyranny. Our founders believed that fundamental to the existence of a free and prosperous society is the right to express yourself the way that you see fit. Both the far left and the conservative movement are endowed by the Constitution with this right of self-expression. In practice, however, left-wing radicals are free to practice the right of expression, while sensible, freedom-loving Americans attempting to practice these same liberties are met with hostility, censorship and cancellation.

What does it say about American society that one far-left political movement is allowed and enabled to trample the political expression of the opposition?

This is what I’m asking myself after being stripped of my right of expression at establishments in Texas and Las Vegas.

Early last month, the Southern Star Brewery in Conroe, Texas, canceled a rally designed to shine a light on left-wing censorship of conservative voices. Unfortunately, in doing so, this business engaged in the very type of behavior I had hoped to speak out against.

For the last several decades, thought leaders in the conservative movement have been attacked and denied access to the same venues and locales readily available to far-left political agitators, race-baiters and drag show “entertainers.”

American society has truly crumbled to ashes when those seeking to groom and seduce the next generation are enabled and applauded while efforts to defend our First and Second amendments are derided and denied.

Following this censorship in Texas, I planned to fly to Las Vegas to speak at a private reception on the topic of gun rights in America. Sadly, the venue we had chosen, the Venetian Hotel, folded like a house of cards when far-left trolls on social media voiced their discontent. Over two centuries ago, our Founding Fathers risked their lives and careers to win sacred freedoms for all Americans. Today, American business leaders refuse to risk being criticized on Twitter in exchange for those same freedoms.

The radical recapturing of our liberties can occur only when American businesses refuse to bend the knee to left-wing totalitarianism. We must support those businesses that risk their “social credit score” to stand for principles of freedom and open expression. I, for one, have started using PublicSq — a directory of conservative businesses — in order to support people who share my values.

A “parallel economy” is necessary to fight the left-wing control of the public square. While freedom of expression is being stripped away, we still have freedom of choice. It’s insane for conservatives to continue patronizing companies that hate our values. This doesn’t mean retreating and giving up the fight against left-wing institutions. Rest assured, I will never stop fighting or speaking out in defense of our principles.

The First Amendment is especially important to me as millions of Americans supported me when I was wrongfully prosecuted. Yes, the left-wing media pushed lie after lie about me, but I was heartened when I heard prominent conservatives stand by me and proclaim my innocence.

I’ll continue to travel the country and spread the conservative message. I’m sure left-wingers will continue to try to pressure venues to cancel my events. I’m not deterred. I’m used to firing back

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
race , race , race , race , race , race , to infinity

all day night every channel post article
history show
media outlet
book
politician
corporate
employment
banks
gov. bureaucracy
off the top of my head

I am not allowed to get thru 24 hrs without having this in my face

so tiring

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
still not clear
what "queer" means to queers.

noah - freelance writer, has to have something to write about .
So may as well be the woke fad
and of course this goes viral I suppose.

"Well,he sure showed us!"

yes I too am enlightened  :wink:

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Black man assaults another Black man
« Reply #1113 on: February 17, 2023, 10:38:22 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
I'm not persuaded by the attempt to justify this violence.

Black humor can be both wickedly funny and intensely personal.   

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
my point
was how someone makes the event into a racial thing

when I don't think it was
it was one man insulting through crude humor another man's wife

but somehow it was twisted into a racial thing concerning black women
which I would find not a good valid description

I am neither defending Rock's tasteless joke
or Smith's response

just this interpretation

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
 8-)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Black man assaults another Black man
« Reply #1117 on: February 17, 2023, 06:43:25 PM »
real problem is it is racial :

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/heres-why-chris-rock-deserved-153800478.html

:roll:

“words—especially ones that make Black women the punchline—should have consequences.”

Ah, so is this a defense of Emmit Till’s killers? Pretty spicy.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 06:15:25 PM by G M »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
So, question presented: 

You are a parent with a child on this soccer team and out comes the flag and your child, who is there to be part of this team, is expected to march with this flag.

What do you do?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
So, question presented: 

You are a parent with a child on this soccer team and out comes the flag and your child, who is there to be part of this team, is expected to march with this flag.

What do you do?

At the very minimum, take your child and leave. What would you do if it was a swastika flag ?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
OK, and how is your child, who has just been separated from his friends/teammates by you, to sort this out?

What do you say when he/she comes home and says "My teachers, my friends/classmates/teammates say you are a homophobe/transphobe etc." 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
OK, and how is your child, who has just been separated from his friends/teammates by you, to sort this out?

What do you say when he/she comes home and says "My teachers, my friends/classmates/teammates say you are a homophobe/transphobe etc."

"But all my friends are getting their breast amputated!"

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
C'mon.  That is a witticsm worthy of the internet, but not effective in explaining to a child who has yet to hear about "top end jobs" and is only hearing about being tolerant to LGBTQs etc.

Sidebar:  Can someone give me a quick definition of "queer"?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
C'mon.  That is a witticsm worthy of the internet, but not effective in explaining to a child who has yet to hear about "top end jobs" and is only hearing about being tolerant to LGBTQs etc.

Sidebar:  Can someone give me a quick definition of "queer"?

We don't tolerate evil or mental illness. Sane people and sane societies reject such things. When human societies go insane, the sane must stand up to the insanity and protect the innocent.

Morality must be your north star.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
get like minded parents together and complain to the school board

is the only thing I can think of - I am not a parent
but I could see the difficult conundrum of the situation with peer pressure and woke- nuts -grooming teachers etc. would have on the children in school
homophobe transphobe would be used as a weapon against them.

How many children can really "stand up" to that even with parental support.
Maybe if every or most parents together stand up supporting the child would not be alone at school

this is so frustrating

what in God's name has men screwing men or lesbianism and the rest have anything to do with children simply wanting to have fun playing soccer?

The swastika flag is meaningful but thinking it through Swastikas ("hate") are out and woke flags ("love all) are in.

if these children were forced to fly a swastika flag there would be hell raised, but
the opposite if try for the "pride". (boy I hate this name so stupid ) flag.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NYC to "settle" with BLM protestors
« Reply #1131 on: March 01, 2023, 03:08:35 PM »
21.5 K + to 300 :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-city-plans-to-dole-out-21-500-each-to-2020-black-lives-matter-protesters/ar-AA186Fn4

in DC they only got 18K each

heck if I had known this I would have went there for couple hours and yelled some

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Michelle sobbed as she left the White House
« Reply #1132 on: March 06, 2023, 03:43:31 PM »
not enough blacks at Trumps inauguration
and no one really there

my response:
Blacks are welcome to join the Republican party any time!

come on over for us if you wish to have a stronger country
opportunity for all
and rather then go broke , woke
and an international joke

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Democrat Party is a demonic construct
« Reply #1133 on: March 07, 2023, 07:38:33 AM »
Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
“We will label you a racist. We will cancel you. We will prevent you from a living if you refuse an experimental poison. We will poison you. We will censor you. We will pedo-groom your children. We will mutilate your children. We will open your borders. And we will incite and frame you.”
The Democrat Party is a demonic construct.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
BBC: Satanism
« Reply #1135 on: March 09, 2023, 02:14:08 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
women still don't get paid
« Reply #1137 on: March 14, 2023, 08:15:19 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/exclusive-women-still-dont-top-130004204.html

Jamie Raskin :

"America’s families are paying an outrageous ‘women’s tax’ of tens of thousands of dollars a year due to pervasive wage discrimination across the country,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin,"

#1. I though taxes are good
#2  suddenly supposed lower. wages due to sex - is labelled a "tax"

more phony word speak

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Jussie Smollet
« Reply #1139 on: March 15, 2023, 03:51:05 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The Osundairo brothers
« Reply #1142 on: March 15, 2023, 02:01:34 PM »
I thought these guys are Nigerian
they speak better English then ..... 

I think they are a riot!

Just not the kind of 'riot' we are used to seeing from wokesters .

I think they should be on Bill Maher
   better then some of the other clowns they get

BTW have not seen Smollett making any kind of comeback

I never knew who he was prior to the fraud and I don't ever see him back anywhere
now ; not that I am paying attention

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
NFG haha
« Reply #1143 on: March 15, 2023, 06:07:53 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Ooooooh Nahtzees! It’s anoddah shoah! Second Gentleman edition
« Reply #1146 on: March 17, 2023, 09:42:00 AM »
https://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=403602

Doug “Sloppy 222 seconds” Emoff.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
" re introducing"Kamala - she is far more qualified then given credit for
« Reply #1147 on: March 17, 2023, 09:58:24 AM »
I've noticed a huge uptick
in MSM promotion of Ka[h]ma[h]la[h] lately

Doug E too.

Guess the Dems cannot think of way of ridding themselves of the incompetent boob
for reasons that are obvious.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Getting to know you"
« Reply #1148 on: March 17, 2023, 10:00:08 AM »
remember when they did this with Hill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MNANgFCYpk
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:14:00 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Stanford Law and the Tyranny of the DEI Bureaucracy
« Reply #1149 on: March 17, 2023, 04:48:48 PM »
The Tyranny of the DEI Bureaucracy
Diversity, equity and inclusion offices become weapons to intimidate and limit speech
By The Editorial BoardFollow
March 17, 2023 6:38 pm ET

Critical race theory is becoming institutionalized across American universities, and a major reason is the educational bureaucracy. Most universities now have offices for diversity, equity and inclusion, or DEI, that exercise a broad writ on campus and act as speech police within the university.

That power was on ugly display last week at Stanford Law School, where a mob of law students shouted down Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Kyle Duncan in a spectacle unfit for any institution of higher learning. (Judge Duncan relates his experience nearby.)

Heckling unpopular speakers is common on campus, but what makes this episode stand out is the role played by administrators. As the room grew unruly, Judge Duncan asked that a college official step in. The law school’s associate dean for DEI, Tirien Steinbach, took the podium. “Me and many people in this Administration do absolutely believe in free speech,” the dean said, but then went on to ask if “the juice is worth the squeeze”—that is, whether tolerating free speech is worth the pain it causes.

Ms. Steinbach characterized the judge’s speech as something “that feels abhorrent, that feels harmful, that literally denies the humanity of people.” And she lectured Judge Duncan: “Do you have something so incredible and important to say about Twitter, Guns and Covid that it is worth the division of these people?”

Her remarks were not off-the-cuff. Ms. Steinbach had riled up protesters before the event with an email alerting them that “Numerous senators, advocacy groups, think tanks, and judicial accountability groups” opposed Judge Duncan’s nomination because of his legal advocacy “regarding marriage equality and transgender, voting, reproductive, and immigrants’ rights.”

The federal judge has caused “upset and outrage,” she continued, and has “repeatedly and proudly threatened healthcare and basic rights for marginalized communities, including LGBTQ+ people . . . prisoners, Black voters, and women.”

Stanford’s president, Marc Tessier-Lavigne, and Stanford Law Dean Jenny Martinez later apologized to the judge. But on Monday students lined the halls to protest Mr. Martinez for apologizing. No one expects Ms. Steinbach will face discipline for her role in the fiasco, and the school is still offering her further involvement to help with university healing.

The dean of students emailed the Federalist Society students who had invited Judge Duncan to offer support and counseling—including from Dean Steinbach. The email also encouraged them to “consider pausing their student organization social media accounts until this news cycle winds down” and “try your best not to engage on Twitter.” In other words, respond to an attempt to stifle your speech by stifling your speech.

The Stanford blowup shows how the culture of DEI, and especially its accumulation of power in the bureaucracy, has become a threat to free speech. Students who gather to jeer disfavored speakers and intimidate and harass fellow students use the authority of DEI offices to sanction their behavior. Rather than promoting diversity, DEI officers enforce ideological conformity.

Jay Greene of the Heritage Foundation reports that the average major university now has 45 DEI personnel. The University of Michigan has 163 DEI officers. Ohio State and the University of Virginia each have 94. Georgia Tech has 41 DEI personnel but only 13 history professors.

All of this has understandably produced a political backlash. Texas lawmakers this month introduced a bill to eliminate DEI offices on public university campuses, except those working solely to ensure compliance with state and federal anti-discrimination law.

The bill also seeks to remove the ideological loyalty oaths that many schools now demand of faculty. A similar policy recently passed at the University of North Carolina. The Texas bill says universities should also incorporate into their bylaws the University of Chicago’s principles on freedom of expression.

We can hope this helps in Texas, but the tyranny of DEI has spread across far too many American institutions. The DEI movement may have started with good intentions, but across government, education and American business its functionaries have too often become ideological enforcers.
=========================

"The DEI movement may have started with good intentions,"

This is appeasement.  DEI is racial marxism.  It is BAD intentions.