Author Topic: Subversion: Antifa-BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , Hamasholes, satanism  (Read 150773 times)

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Eh tu Joe?
« Reply #601 on: March 18, 2021, 07:43:40 PM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/18/tara-reade-joe-biden-accuser-resurfaces-andrew-cuo/?utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_medium=manual&utm_campaign=newsalert&utm_content=newsalert&utm_term=newsalert&bt_ee=mARUehtraIV%2BP902WEqJYHPuMj8efx3n3GhDkED787lKNVN6JfF3q7MUGDyNPze7&bt_ts=1616113130758

I have no idea what the truth is in her story.  She's not fully believable but something happened.  The personnel records are locked up at the University of Delaware, crazy to not order them opened and clear Biden of this charge - if that's what they do.

For greater credibility, she should stick with the 1993 photos.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Antifa, BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , victimhood, cancel culture
« Reply #602 on: March 18, 2021, 07:54:27 PM »
"She's not fully believable but something happened."

That is how I would place my bet.

"The personnel records are locked up at the University of Delaware, crazy to not order them opened and clear Biden of this charge - if that's what they do."

For those who play inside baseball, this is a good point to make.

"For greater credibility, she should stick with the 1993 photos."

Heh heh.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Demonstrations " against "Asian hate"
« Reply #605 on: March 22, 2021, 09:57:48 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/people-across-u-s-protest-anti-asian-hate-following-deadly-n1261677

any one wonder how many of the people are tools of the CCP?

and if the young man arrested for the shootings claims he has sex addiction , then why are we not talking about Asians spas being used as fronts for prostitution?

i would think if there was a white supremacy tie to the shooter we would have heard about it by now.

perhaps he has a ancestor that professor Gates could find owned. slave 200 yrs ago ..... :-P

And as far as anti asian

don't tell me it is not  a real problem that China has decided to become our mortal enemy
and there are millions of Chinese in our county
many who are pro America and democracy and free markets but many who play both sides

how can anyone know who is who though?

This ain't Trumps fault

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: "Demonstrations " against "Asian hate"
« Reply #606 on: March 22, 2021, 12:02:22 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/rapper-yg-s-song-meet-flockers-sparks-protests-accusations-targeting-n666426

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/people-across-u-s-protest-anti-asian-hate-following-deadly-n1261677

and if the young man arrested for the shootings claims he has sex addiction , then why are we not talking about Asians spas being used as fronts for prostitution?

i would think if there was a white supremacy tie to the shooter we would have heard about it by now.

perhaps he has a ancestor that professor Gates could find owned. slave 200 yrs ago ..... :-P

And as far as anti asian

don't tell me it is not  a real problem that China has decided to become our mortal enemy
many who are pro America and democracy and free markets but many who play both sides

This ain't Trumps fault

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 22, 2021, 12:26:03 PM »
"Asian Americans protested Wednesday night outside a concert in Maryland, criticizing California rap artist YG for a song whose lyrics talk about burglarizing homes in Chinese neighborhoods."

Funny how I never heard about *this* hate.
ignored by MSM since hater is black; the self righteous self described  warriors against "hate" and "racial injustice".

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"was he a trump supporter"
« Reply #610 on: March 22, 2021, 12:35:40 PM »
reminds me of story

I was in corner store picking up some food while staying overnight during a medical conference (in Baltimore)

While walking through the aisles could here a large black man yelling at the  Middle Eastern man working the cash register.
He was  calling him names and "go back to your country" , etc.

I was thinking, so why don't you open up your own store?"
It ain't because of racism - that is for sure.

though we are led to believe it is. 
I actually felt bad for the clerk (maybe he was the owner - don't know)

Promises of reparations and the self interest machine that makes tons of money calling everything white supremacy and racism I guess keeps the Blacks mostly voting for the "plantation party" - Democrats

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:40:43 PM by ccp »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 22, 2021, 12:39:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure this rapper met with Obama, but it may have been scrubbed from the net...

"Asian Americans protested Wednesday night outside a concert in Maryland, criticizing California rap artist YG for a song whose lyrics talk about burglarizing homes in Chinese neighborhoods."

Funny how I never heard about *this* hate.
ignored by MSM since hater is black; the self righteous self described  warriors against "hate" and "racial injustice".

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
This is True AND calls to the dark if you let it
« Reply #612 on: March 22, 2021, 07:00:25 PM »
I WAS IN A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION LAST NIGHT
                                      But I’m Alright
Warning: Extremely Distressing, and Honest, Content
Yesterday was a weird day. I’m preparing to go back to New York but my partner Samantha will be staying in Miami. For her protection, I decided to order a mace gun. It had to be a gun with a handle and a trigger because I know if it were just a vial it’d take her 10 minutes to rummage through her pocketbook to find it.  She wasn’t comfortable with it, but I convinced her it was a good idea. I carry a small aluminum bat in my backpack whenever I go out in the city. It’s a sin to have to live like that. But  we must.

I then wanted to write a blog on the war on white people. Yes, it’s a real thing. But I thought that was too controversial, even for me. And the funny thing is, we had dinner plans at night -- with a black couple! 

But there’s no doubt of what’s going on in the country right now.  And it isn’t about being  anti black.  It’s about a faction of the low life black population that have become embittered and emboldened.  It’s inflamed by the rhetoric of the left that we hear every day. All whites are racist. The system is inherently racist.  All blacks are held down by  institutionalized racism.  All white people have privilege.  Over and over, and over day after day. 

And who listens?  I’ll tell you doesn’t. People like the couple we were out with last night.

That’s because they’re successful. 

Anti white rhetoric is clearly designed for guilt ridden bourgeois  white  liberals so they can feel “woke.”  But it has a trickle down effect -- to angry black men who want a scapegoat. They don’t want to believe their failure is due to being lazy or uneducated. It’s whitey.  He’s the problem. Everyone says so.  And they get angrier and angrier and feel it’s more and more  justified ,  and the politicians love it because it feeds into their narrative.  BLM says it wants to tear down the country and the white imbecile who lives in a gated community cheers.  Because he  doesn't live with the consequences.  Not yet at least.

In the last three months there have been 4 incidents of white people being pushed onto train tracks in the NY subway.  It’s a trend. Even in the most conservative papers you won’t hear  a mention of the race, but in the pictures, the assailant was black. Every time.  (Of course, if it were the other way around you know the headline would  mention the races).

At  a friend's company, he has been told directly that he can not hire any more white people.

On the streets with outdoor dining, people are constantly harassed.  Guess by whom? 

Last week,  two black teenagers beat up and robbed a handicapped white man and then in a staggering exhibit of deranged evil they  doused him with gasoline and set him on fire.  It hardly got a mention in the news.  Imagine if two white kids did that to a black person?

Right across the street from me in Manhattan, BLM protesters   smashed a window of a bar causing injury to one of the customers. When the ambulance arrived, the protestors blocked them from helping the man.  And yet, people proudly display their BLM buttons and shirts.

Crime in New York is out of control and if you're white you're most at risk. 

Deblasio, ended stop and frisk -- because it’s racist.  He ended bail -- because it’s racist.  He defunded police because they’re racist, and he painted a big BLM sign on 5th avenue with around the clock police protection -- because disagreeing with that would be racist.  Meanwhile, street crime has  quadrupled.  And 53% is committed by black men -- who make up  8% of the population. That is WILDLY disproportionate. But no one dares mention it.

And in Florida, where I’m staying,  there’s Ocean Drive,  which is called “The American Riviera”  and it’s currently overrun by loud aggressive partiers. Dozens have been arrested -- some for minor violations like twerking on top of police cars, others for fights, others for mugging and just two days ago a shooting. And two deaths.  Right down my block.

But last night we were in a quiet part of town at a beautiful restaurant with our friends. Great people. We had a wonderful time. And then after we said good night ,  Sam and I were waiting for an UBER when this 6’2’ 220 pound 30 year old black guy bumps into her. Okay, just a rude drunk idiot. Whatever.  But about a minute later he turns around and walks up to me. And I thought, okay...here we go.

And he said: “What’s your problem motherfucker? You don’t think a black man is entitled to walk on the street?”

I stood in front of Samantha and assessed the situation. He was holding a beer bottle by the neck.

Man, I wished I had that mace gun. And that bat.

But I was defenseless.

I tried to calm him down. Not act afraid,  but not be confrontational. I said ”No problem bro. We good. “

He said; “You think you own me you fag white piece of shit. I’ll fuck you up.”
I ignored him and looked straight ahead, but had to keep my eye on him. He persisted. Acting more hostile. I just shrugged like it was nothing. But there’s no reasoning with a savage.  It’s like a rabid dog -- you just have to try and keep your distance, without running and remain as blase’ as possible.

Then, he was ready to jump. I saw it in his body language. He stepped toward me and just then, the UBER pulled up and we got in the car.

I must have a really good Guardian Angel.

I’ll be perfectly honest. If I were forced to use the mace and it stopped him, I’m not so sure I would have just run away. If I had that bat I think I might have taken it out and finished the job. God help me.

It’s one thing to hear about Joe Biden electing Kristen Clarke as Attorney General -- a woman who publicly stated that she believes blacks are superior to all other races.  It’s one thing for The NY TIMES to print the 1698 project which a completely  fictionalized telling of  white dominance and present it as journalism. .  It’s one thing when white people are prohibited from a college ceremony because the black students demand it.  It’s another thing to be confronted with it and fear for your life.

It’s also one thing when newscasters  suggest that if you have a different point of view you’re a racist. No...wait...that’s not good enough anymore. You’re a white supremsacist. You’re essentially a member of the clan unless you agree with Don Lemon.  If the criminal is black  it’s because he’s been oppressed and if the victim is white they deserve what they get. Because they’re a racist.

It’s enough to make the most liberal person a bigot.

This is no longer about political opinion. It’s no longer philosophy or a different point of view. It’s a cancerous ideology that is destroying the country and forcing people to either run and hide or fight back. It is indeed, war.  And it’s been started all for the purpose of the Democrats obtaining power.  This is DeBlasio’s utopia. This is Kamala Harris’s  ideal. This is the Squads paradise.  They’ve won.

Last night took something out of me. And it put something in. More bitterness.  Not towards  black people. But for  the thug scum  who  have taken over the streets. And for the political machine  that  created the atmosphere which  allowed it to happen.

And most sadly, it makes me loathe the people who supported it.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: This is True AND calls to the dark if you let it
« Reply #613 on: March 22, 2021, 08:08:56 PM »
The country you grew up in doesn't exist anymore. We are already at war.

Plan accordingly.

I WAS IN A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION LAST NIGHT
                                      But I’m Alright
Warning: Extremely Distressing, and Honest, Content
Yesterday was a weird day. I’m preparing to go back to New York but my partner Samantha will be staying in Miami. For her protection, I decided to order a mace gun. It had to be a gun with a handle and a trigger because I know if it were just a vial it’d take her 10 minutes to rummage through her pocketbook to find it.  She wasn’t comfortable with it, but I convinced her it was a good idea. I carry a small aluminum bat in my backpack whenever I go out in the city. It’s a sin to have to live like that. But  we must.

I then wanted to write a blog on the war on white people. Yes, it’s a real thing. But I thought that was too controversial, even for me. And the funny thing is, we had dinner plans at night -- with a black couple! 

But there’s no doubt of what’s going on in the country right now.  And it isn’t about being  anti black.  It’s about a faction of the low life black population that have become embittered and emboldened.  It’s inflamed by the rhetoric of the left that we hear every day. All whites are racist. The system is inherently racist.  All blacks are held down by  institutionalized racism.  All white people have privilege.  Over and over, and over day after day. 

And who listens?  I’ll tell you doesn’t. People like the couple we were out with last night.

That’s because they’re successful. 

Anti white rhetoric is clearly designed for guilt ridden bourgeois  white  liberals so they can feel “woke.”  But it has a trickle down effect -- to angry black men who want a scapegoat. They don’t want to believe their failure is due to being lazy or uneducated. It’s whitey.  He’s the problem. Everyone says so.  And they get angrier and angrier and feel it’s more and more  justified ,  and the politicians love it because it feeds into their narrative.  BLM says it wants to tear down the country and the white imbecile who lives in a gated community cheers.  Because he  doesn't live with the consequences.  Not yet at least.

In the last three months there have been 4 incidents of white people being pushed onto train tracks in the NY subway.  It’s a trend. Even in the most conservative papers you won’t hear  a mention of the race, but in the pictures, the assailant was black. Every time.  (Of course, if it were the other way around you know the headline would  mention the races).

At  a friend's company, he has been told directly that he can not hire any more white people.

On the streets with outdoor dining, people are constantly harassed.  Guess by whom? 

Last week,  two black teenagers beat up and robbed a handicapped white man and then in a staggering exhibit of deranged evil they  doused him with gasoline and set him on fire.  It hardly got a mention in the news.  Imagine if two white kids did that to a black person?

Right across the street from me in Manhattan, BLM protesters   smashed a window of a bar causing injury to one of the customers. When the ambulance arrived, the protestors blocked them from helping the man.  And yet, people proudly display their BLM buttons and shirts.

Crime in New York is out of control and if you're white you're most at risk. 

Deblasio, ended stop and frisk -- because it’s racist.  He ended bail -- because it’s racist.  He defunded police because they’re racist, and he painted a big BLM sign on 5th avenue with around the clock police protection -- because disagreeing with that would be racist.  Meanwhile, street crime has  quadrupled.  And 53% is committed by black men -- who make up  8% of the population. That is WILDLY disproportionate. But no one dares mention it.

And in Florida, where I’m staying,  there’s Ocean Drive,  which is called “The American Riviera”  and it’s currently overrun by loud aggressive partiers. Dozens have been arrested -- some for minor violations like twerking on top of police cars, others for fights, others for mugging and just two days ago a shooting. And two deaths.  Right down my block.

But last night we were in a quiet part of town at a beautiful restaurant with our friends. Great people. We had a wonderful time. And then after we said good night ,  Sam and I were waiting for an UBER when this 6’2’ 220 pound 30 year old black guy bumps into her. Okay, just a rude drunk idiot. Whatever.  But about a minute later he turns around and walks up to me. And I thought, okay...here we go.

And he said: “What’s your problem motherfucker? You don’t think a black man is entitled to walk on the street?”

I stood in front of Samantha and assessed the situation. He was holding a beer bottle by the neck.

Man, I wished I had that mace gun. And that bat.

But I was defenseless.

I tried to calm him down. Not act afraid,  but not be confrontational. I said ”No problem bro. We good. “

He said; “You think you own me you fag white piece of shit. I’ll fuck you up.”
I ignored him and looked straight ahead, but had to keep my eye on him. He persisted. Acting more hostile. I just shrugged like it was nothing. But there’s no reasoning with a savage.  It’s like a rabid dog -- you just have to try and keep your distance, without running and remain as blase’ as possible.

Then, he was ready to jump. I saw it in his body language. He stepped toward me and just then, the UBER pulled up and we got in the car.

I must have a really good Guardian Angel.

I’ll be perfectly honest. If I were forced to use the mace and it stopped him, I’m not so sure I would have just run away. If I had that bat I think I might have taken it out and finished the job. God help me.

It’s one thing to hear about Joe Biden electing Kristen Clarke as Attorney General -- a woman who publicly stated that she believes blacks are superior to all other races.  It’s one thing for The NY TIMES to print the 1698 project which a completely  fictionalized telling of  white dominance and present it as journalism. .  It’s one thing when white people are prohibited from a college ceremony because the black students demand it.  It’s another thing to be confronted with it and fear for your life.

It’s also one thing when newscasters  suggest that if you have a different point of view you’re a racist. No...wait...that’s not good enough anymore. You’re a white supremsacist. You’re essentially a member of the clan unless you agree with Don Lemon.  If the criminal is black  it’s because he’s been oppressed and if the victim is white they deserve what they get. Because they’re a racist.

It’s enough to make the most liberal person a bigot.

This is no longer about political opinion. It’s no longer philosophy or a different point of view. It’s a cancerous ideology that is destroying the country and forcing people to either run and hide or fight back. It is indeed, war.  And it’s been started all for the purpose of the Democrats obtaining power.  This is DeBlasio’s utopia. This is Kamala Harris’s  ideal. This is the Squads paradise.  They’ve won.

Last night took something out of me. And it put something in. More bitterness.  Not towards  black people. But for  the thug scum  who  have taken over the streets. And for the political machine  that  created the atmosphere which  allowed it to happen.

And most sadly, it makes me loathe the people who supported it.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 22, 2021, 09:37:11 PM »

And all the while Chinese Communists laugh

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: March 22, 2021, 10:52:34 PM »

And all the while Chinese Communists laugh

Yes they do.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
justice Evanston style
« Reply #616 on: March 22, 2021, 10:59:06 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Boulder shooter Muslim and anti Trump
« Reply #619 on: March 23, 2021, 10:11:50 AM »
https://populist.press/boulder-shooting-suspect-ahmad-al-issa-posted-anti-trump-messages/

The LEFT --->

1) had mental illness. due the stress wrought by the oranged haired and "islamophobia"

2) and of course topic will now focus on the need to disarm law abiding citizens

24/7

i will be able to read all the liberal doctor articles about gun violence yada yada

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
second post
« Reply #620 on: March 23, 2021, 12:48:45 PM »
Just checked 5 media sites
and NOT ONE even mentions the shooter was immigrant from Syria

headlines are all about gun control

including the real President's (Obama) opinion (who gives a shit we all know what he thinks)
about gun control

dead silence on shooter because he is not a Trump voter.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Boulder shooter Muslim and anti Trump
« Reply #621 on: March 23, 2021, 01:55:00 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/393321.php

Priorities.

https://populist.press/boulder-shooting-suspect-ahmad-al-issa-posted-anti-trump-messages/

The LEFT --->

1) had mental illness. due the stress wrought by the oranged haired and "islamophobia"

2) and of course topic will now focus on the need to disarm law abiding citizens

24/7

i will be able to read all the liberal doctor articles about gun violence yada yada

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Boulder shooter Muslim and anti Trump
« Reply #623 on: March 24, 2021, 01:48:14 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/boulder-shooter-threatened-fake-hate-crime-charges-against-classmates-he-attacked

Was he radicalized by the leftist media?

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/393321.php

Priorities.

The LEFT --->

24/7

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
ten dead non muslim white people
« Reply #624 on: March 24, 2021, 03:34:05 PM »
"Was he radicalized by the leftist media?"

nothing to see in that folks
and judge reversed legislation on assault refiles blares the huff post headlines
  as though he would have with great smile turned his in day before and none of this would have happened

what is different from what this man did other then kill American 10 whites
then a Jihadi:

only difference  I see is he didn't scream allahu akbar 

maybe he saw a pretty boy floyd movie and was simply robbing the store
  while shooting the place up

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: ten dead non muslim white people
« Reply #625 on: March 24, 2021, 04:36:52 PM »
Or this is an FBI COINTELPRO op.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/undercover-fbi-agent-who-urged-jihadis-to-tear-up-texas-claims-he-didnt-know-they-were-going-to-do-so

"Tear up Texas Boulder"

"Was he radicalized by the leftist media?"

nothing to see in that folks
and judge reversed legislation on assault refiles blares the huff post headlines
  as though he would have with great smile turned his in day before and none of this would have happened

what is different from what this man did other then kill American 10 whites
then a Jihadi:

only difference  I see is he didn't scream allahu akbar 

maybe he saw a pretty boy floyd movie and was simply robbing the store
  while shooting the place up

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 25, 2021, 05:47:08 PM »
thanks to our first (half ) black president and his crowd

racism is as bad as it gets since the 60's

of course he gets no "credit" for fueling racism

that goes only to Republicans who have been innocent bystanders in all this

and he sits their in his DC house pulling all the strings

Biden says obama says fillibuster is outdated

as though anyone could give one shit what he says or thinks

as though his opinion means anything

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Outrage?
« Reply #629 on: March 27, 2021, 09:18:37 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: "Demonstrations " against "Asian hate"
« Reply #630 on: March 27, 2021, 09:45:27 PM »
https://abc7news.com/woman-attacked-nob-hill-san-francisco-robbery-caught-on-video-stop-asian-hate/10442340/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/rapper-yg-s-song-meet-flockers-sparks-protests-accusations-targeting-n666426

And as far as anti asian

This ain't Trumps fault

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Asia spas
« Reply #631 on: March 28, 2021, 02:12:01 PM »
Had patient call in from Atlanta.

He said "everyone knows" that district of several Asian spas is a red light district that  fronts for prostitution

So odd indeed not MSM people deem that news worthy

only that shooter is white - and turn it into a racist hate gun theme.

the fact that Asians probably run those spas taking advantage of Asian women is not appropriate news when every thing has be be filterd through and screened by Democrat party guidelines.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Asia spas
« Reply #632 on: March 28, 2021, 04:52:04 PM »
I thought it would be common knowledge that that is what those spas usually provide.

Had patient call in from Atlanta.

He said "everyone knows" that district of several Asian spas is a red light district that  fronts for prostitution

So odd indeed not MSM people deem that news worthy

only that shooter is white - and turn it into a racist hate gun theme.

the fact that Asians probably run those spas taking advantage of Asian women is not appropriate news when every thing has be be filterd through and screened by Democrat party guidelines.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Underpants
« Reply #636 on: March 29, 2021, 01:57:29 PM »
My son liked this series.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/29/scholastic-pulls-book-from-childrens-series-captain-underpants-author-apologizes-for-racial-stereotypes/

Meanwhile:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2021/03/29/blues-clues-reboot-pushes-transgenderism-on-preschoolers-n1435717

Liberty Hangout
Liberty Hangout
@libertyhangout

14m
·
Our video asking beachgoers about voter rights is age restricted on YouTube, but Lil Nas X's music video performing sexual acts on Satan isn't. Big Tech thinks it's more dangerous to expose children to conservative opinions than a nearly nude man sodomizing Satan.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/154/804/original/97843b874806baaa.jpeg

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Demonstrations " against "Asian hate"; Matt Gaetz takedown attempt
« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2021, 06:33:05 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/393414.php

https://abc7news.com/woman-attacked-nob-hill-san-francisco-robbery-caught-on-video-stop-asian-hate/10442340/

And as far as anti asian

This ain't Trumps fault
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:30:02 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
doesn't get more outrageous then this
« Reply #646 on: March 31, 2021, 08:49:32 AM »
https://www.theblaze.com/news/cops-outraged-nypd-cop-killer-police-reform

of all the jobs to do he picks this one.

yeah right

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
goodbye yellow brick road
« Reply #648 on: April 02, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »
I mean MLB

they are all a bunch of overpaid steroid
heads anyway

the game is dead to me

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mike Huckabee points out the utter
« Reply #649 on: April 05, 2021, 05:52:50 AM »
absurdity of cancel culture:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/antithetical-gospel-ex-arkansas-gov-161120450.html

Left's knee jerk power response --- >.  RACIST !

time to fight back and not cave to the nonsensical intimidation
 game .