Author Topic: Subversion: Antifa-BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , Hamasholes, satanism  (Read 151025 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
transgender industry ruining kids says guess who?
« Reply #801 on: November 29, 2021, 07:26:43 AM »
the Washington Post!:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/29/washpost-the-transgender-industry-is-recklessly-endangering-kids/

maybe trying to clean up their act after looking at polls

is my only interpretation of this

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Brooke pushes the gender card while sending in her application for Cuomo's spot
« Reply #804 on: December 07, 2021, 05:57:18 AM »
https://conservativebrief.com/co-host-55931/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=PP

I guess having two hosts who are homosexual is no longer a plus and one is black (because they are MEN!)

it must be someone with a vagina either real one or one that is surgically made.

I also guess Erin Burnett does not count.  (technically not prime time since it is an hour too early)

And all the day time babes on CNN don't count because it ain't 8 to 10 PM....   :roll:

I feel it is time we see more gay/trans Inuit women ....

yada yada yada

« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 05:59:30 AM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Latinx stinx
« Reply #806 on: December 13, 2021, 04:49:42 AM »
Hispanics’ message to liberals: Don’t call us Latinx

Rights group bans woke term from official communications

BY KERRY PICKET THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Woke speech codes suffered a major setback when some Hispanic lawmakers and the country’s oldest Hispanic rights group put the kibosh on the use of the transgender-friendly term “Latinx.”

The rejection of the Latinx label even extended to prominent Democratic lawmakers.

“I’m Latina, you know. Latinx — that’s, bull----,” said Rep. Nydia M. Velazquez, a New York Democrat and the first Puerto Rican woman elected to the House.

The League of United Latin American Citizens, the oldest Hispanic civil rights group in the U.S., also kicked Latinx to the curb.

Domingo Garcia, the group’s president, told its communications team and board of directors last week to stop using the term in official communications. Mr. Garcia later described his ban as a death knell for Latinx.

“We probably put a stake in the heart of that Latinx movement. I think we’re killing it,” he told The Washington Times. “I don’t have anything against people who want to use it and want to define themselves by it. LULAC just decided that we need to move on with terms that are more inclusive and more in use by everyday Joses and Marias.”

He said the term is “very unliked” by most Hispanics.

A Bendixen & Amandi International poll of 800 Hispanic voters last month found that only 2% acknowledged the word and 40% were offended by it.

What’s more, 30% said they would be less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term Latinx.

Latinx was created as an Englishlanguage gender-neutral and LGBTQinclusive term to refer to Hispanics. The revolt against the term underscores how the far left is driving Hispanics from the Democratic Party to the Republican

Party.

Democrats have counted on their domination of the Hispanic vote, but a Wall Street Journal poll released last week showed Hispanics split at 37% for Democrats and 37% for Republicans, with 22% undecided, in a generic congressional vote. Hispanic leaders and media overwhelmingly cheered the LULAC ban of the term, said Mr. Garcia, estimating that the feedback was 99% positive.

“Everybody says it’s about time. Why are people trying to define us when we already defined ourselves? It’s been like a groundswell of support,” he said. “Probably 95% of Latinos have never heard of the term. They don’t use the term, and it’s sort of an Ivy League, Eastern media concoction. That’s primarily where it’s used.”

The Hispanic pushback against Latinx shocked the political left, which considers it part of liberal culture.

Actor Vico Ortiz, who is Hispanic and nonbinary, defended Latinx during a recent interview on NBC’s “Today.” He called the Spanish language “incredibly binary.”

“The language is very male-centered, and anything else is treated as an other. I use neutral pronouns to include and honor everyone and call attention to how this gendered language has done everything it can to erase people,” Ortiz said.

Rep. Adriano Espaillat, New York Democrat, said he and his children use Latinx often.

“This is a modern term. In the future, It’s going to be a common word. I use it all the time. My children use it,” he said. “In terms of gender, Latinx is neutral.”

Mr. Espaillat said he uses all masculine forms of the Spanish word “man” and feminine forms of the Spanish word “woman.”

However, several members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus told The Times that they take issue with Latinx.

Rep. Ruben Gallego, Arizona Democrat, went on a Twitter rant last week about Latinx: “When Latino politicos use the term, it is largely to appease White rich progressives who think that is the term we use. … It is a vicious circle of confirmation bias.”

Mr. Gallego instructed his staff to stop using the term in official communications.

For some Spanish speakers, Latinx is an affront to their language. Latinx does not translate into Spanish.

Like other Romance languages, Spanish divides most endings of nouns into masculine o’s or feminine a’s. It defaults to the masculine ending when referencing a noun related to males and females in one group.

While several Hispanic leaders stepped up to defy the Latinx trend, others see it as inevitable that the woke culture will prevail.

Rep. Grace Napolitano, California Democrat, said she does not use the word but times have changed.

“I am Latina Mexican. When times change, words or meanings change. Each generation has their own way of saying things,” she said. “I personally don’t use the term Latinx. Once upon a time, the old terms were used, but when it is over, new words are used.”

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
diversity professor
« Reply #808 on: December 14, 2021, 01:24:53 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2021/12/14/uc-berkeley-vice-chancellor-diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging-justice-earns-325k-for-battling-systemic-oppression/

what a God Damn scam

I am sick of it.

pt getting history major
told him I love history
and asked what his thesis is.

Nazi German propaganda he reports

then the  zinger ->

"and how it relates to gender"

what the F ?   :x

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 12:02:04 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Antifa, BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , victimhood, cancel culture
« Reply #813 on: December 18, 2021, 11:18:40 AM »
".https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/17/california-parents-outraged-after-california-teachers-allegedly-coaxed-kids-to-change-their-gender-behind-their-backs/"

this should be a felony
sounds akin to pedophilia and it sounds like that IS what this is

the alphabet community can keep their preferences to themselves

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The Kwanzaa Fraud
« Reply #814 on: December 21, 2021, 04:47:57 AM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
another girly legal extortion racket
« Reply #821 on: January 14, 2022, 08:15:32 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10400889/Microsoft-says-reveal-summary-previous-sex-complaints-activist-shareholder-win.html

we'll see how "bad " it is

but even a wrong wink will be touted as harassment

though at this time it is MSFT doing the CYA self investigation

« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:21:37 AM by ccp »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"Vikings " racist
« Reply #822 on: January 14, 2022, 03:20:37 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/01/14/western-washington-u-may-dump-viking-mascot-for-idolizing-conquest/

Minnesota Vikings

well they did "steal" Fran Tarkenton from the NY Giants in '72

The Giants had zero offensive line

I think that is where Fran honed his scrambling skills - it was a matter of life or deat
I still recall seeing run from one sideline to other while being chased
usually eluding the sack but more often forced to throw the ball to the sidelines

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: "Vikings " racist
« Reply #823 on: January 14, 2022, 03:54:37 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/01/14/western-washington-u-may-dump-viking-mascot-for-idolizing-conquest/

Minnesota Vikings

I think that is where Fran honed his scrambling skills - it was a matter of life or deat
usually eluding the sack but more often forced to throw the ball to the sidelines

Tarkenton was great.  More sideways yards than anyone ever.  Kept one defense on the field and the other one rested.  They won one playoff game 3-0 and the defense all but kicked the field goal.

Yes I've been predicting the end of the Vikings name and people roll their eyes.  Also, the 'Purple People Eaters' has obvious ties to cannibalism even though NFL's first Defensive MVP Alan Page was on the MN Supreme Court for 22 years.  You can't call Mpls' biggest lake Calhoun anymore, VP Calhoun had ties to slavery, not MN which was the first state to send troops to end slavery.  Now it's Bde Maka Ska and the Minneapolis Lakers play out of LA where no one can name a single lake for which they were named.  Mary Tyler Moore threw her handbag in the air downtown (Mpls) and then films the rest of the shows in Hollywood.

My brush with Vikings fame was to play tennis with Ahmad Rashad at his house (Bud Grant always called him Ahkmad) coming into his last season as a player and Chuck Foreman stopped by and had a (Sunday morning) beer with us. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:04:20 PM by DougMacG »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 14, 2022, 04:11:24 PM »

Minnesota Vikings

Tarkenton was great.  More sideways yards than anyone ever.  Kept one defense on the field and the other one rested.  They won one playoff game 3-0 and the defense all but kicked the field goal.

Yes I've been predicting the end of the Vikings name and people roll their eyes.  Also, the 'Purple People Eaters' has obvious ties to cannibalism even though NFL's first Defensive MVP Alan Page was on the MN Supreme Court for 22 years.  You can't call Mpls' biggest lake Calhoun anymore, VP Calhoun had ties to slavery, not MN which was the first state to send troops to end slavery.  Now it's Bde Maka Ska and the Minneapolis Lakers play out of LA where no one can name a single lake for which they were named.  Mary Tyler Moore threw her handbag in the air downtown (Mpls) and then films the rest of the shows in Hollywood.

My brush with Vikings fame was to play tennis with Ahmad Rashad at his house (Bud Grant always called him Ahkmad) coming into his last season as a player and Chuck Foreman stopped by and had a (Sunday morning) beer with us.

Vikings were known for looting and burning, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: January 14, 2022, 04:49:21 PM »
Vikings were known for looting and burning, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

not permissible for white Europeans
 :-P

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 14, 2022, 05:08:32 PM »
"Vikings were known for looting and burning, so I’m not sure what the problem is."

Award winning humor.  ))   I may get some mileage out of that one.

"not permissible for white Europeans"   - unless done in support of non-white, non-Europeans.

OTOH, I think the rape side of 'rape and pillage' has gone out of favor.  The latest from the AG: carjacking ok, rape not.

And some scholars (deniers) say the Vikings never got here anyway:
https://www.history.com/news/did-vikings-actually-inhabit-minnesota

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 14, 2022, 05:33:37 PM »
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/yes-vikings-really-did-live-in-the-americas-1-000-years-ago

"Vikings were known for looting and burning, so I’m not sure what the problem is."

Award winning humor.  ))   I may get some mileage out of that one.

"not permissible for white Europeans"   - unless done in support of non-white, non-Europeans.

OTOH, I think the rape side of 'rape and pillage' has gone out of favor.  The latest from the AG: carjacking ok, rape not.

And some scholars (deniers) say the Vikings never got here anyway:
https://www.history.com/news/did-vikings-actually-inhabit-minnesota

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Reparations!
« Reply #829 on: January 16, 2022, 10:14:18 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
BLM corruption
« Reply #832 on: January 27, 2022, 02:44:13 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Shocking! Gay Superman not a big seller!
« Reply #834 on: January 27, 2022, 04:41:17 PM »
If America had been conquered by a foreign power that wished the demoralize the population and destroy it's ideals and archetypal images, statutes of heroes and so on, what would be different than the America we live in now?

https://notthebee.com/article/so-dc-comics-made-its-latest-superman-a-bisexual-climate-warrior-and-it-turns-out-people-arent-really-interested-in-reading-that-sort-of-thing?fbclid=IwAR0_LoDOvoKoNO0LWV8cae696hz8rojA2DuCIfW3rM0IzaJpcylPA7cmNi4

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: January 27, 2022, 05:29:57 PM »
do adults read comic books?

since mostly for kids we need homosexual comic books for kids?

I remember reading Archie comic books age ~ 12 since I had the hots for Veronica

did [NOT] read any others..........
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 06:19:58 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: BLM corruption
« Reply #838 on: January 27, 2022, 08:28:29 PM »
Black lives don't matter to them.

It's true so let's make that charge stick.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Chinese wisdom
« Reply #839 on: January 29, 2022, 05:35:30 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: January 29, 2022, 06:24:57 AM »
confucius say :

LBGTQSTUVWXYZ 

= BS 

circa 450BC

he was ahead of his time

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
lawyer wanna bes go after Ilya Shapiro
« Reply #842 on: February 01, 2022, 03:12:37 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/georgetown-law-students-stage-sit-in-demand-dean-fire-ilya-shapiro/

so he said one thing out of context
and therefore he should be fired these future upholders of the law protest.....

if only they spent as much time thinking how to combat DC corruption
instead of how to profit from it......

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
fitting "commanders"
« Reply #843 on: February 02, 2022, 07:05:47 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/washington-commanders-officially-is-nfl-teams-new-name/

DC "commanders"

sounds fitting for DC government ......

what  a totally crappy stupid name

sounds communist like to me....

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User