Author Topic: Subversion: Antifa-BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , Hamasholes, satanism  (Read 150072 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
The reverend sharptongue
« Reply #1201 on: May 23, 2023, 04:32:47 PM »
on MSNBC changed his story

issue with Neely was racial
it was the "system failed him"

so now cockroach Al is fighting the system for those with mental illness
 who have been arrested over and over again
 it is the fault of faulty system that can be blamed now

nonetheless rev AL (as Rush used to say with a whisper) had new target to blame other then who the blame should be placed onto.

I wondered where this guys family was .  Do they not bear some responsibility?

of course they are all loving and sad now that Crump convinced big bucks could  shaken down here .

Blaming the system is just another scam - the ex marine is not rich - but the city of NYC has bucks to pay
out

here is the uncle of Neely , who was so sad concerned and heartbroken for the cameras
after being prepped by the shakedown thugs :

https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/jordan-neelys-uncle-christopher-arrested-for-pickpocketing/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
A true race baiting scum bag for decades now , , , and a tax cheat, good buddy of Obama, and no one gives a flying fornication that he (and Slick Willie) shared a stage with flagrant demagogue and notorious anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
clarification
« Reply #1203 on: May 24, 2023, 06:56:31 AM »
of my post above

I wrote :
"issue with Neely was racial

I meant that the initial knee jerk Sharpton/Crump extortion racket reaction was it is "racial".

when they both realized that was phony story was horse feces and the fact  they would get more money blaming the system they shifted blame  to the "system"

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: clarification
« Reply #1204 on: May 24, 2023, 06:57:29 AM »
Wherever the money is...

of my post above

I wrote :
"issue with Neely was racial

I meant that the initial knee jerk Sharpton/Crump extortion racket reaction was it is "racial".

when they both realized that was phony story was horse feces and the fact  they would get more money blaming the system they shifted blame  to the "system"

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Marine raised 2.8 million on GoFundMe
« Reply #1206 on: May 27, 2023, 07:00:43 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
second post : polite way of refusing self pronouns
« Reply #1210 on: May 29, 2023, 05:53:35 AM »
this hits home with me

I have recently been asked to update my profile with preferred pronouns
was thinking , that if required , I would respect others pronouns wishes ( hey , I don't want to be fired)
but I don't believe it in and respectfully refuse to get into [silly nonsensical and stupid] game for myself

this article is timely for me :
https://pjmedia.com/culture/chris-queen/2023/05/28/is-there-a-polite-way-to-handle-the-pronoun-madness-n1698677

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
so he just signed a law that already includes 72% of Americans !

how dumb

***It's estimated that a little over 42% of American adults have obesity, while about 30.7% are overweight. Overall, more than two-thirds of U.S. adults in the United States are overweight or have obesity. Adults between ages of 40 and 59 are more likely to have obesity.***

what about those who are no overweight ?  are they the victims of this DEI?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 07:01:20 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Cuban corporate wokeness --> $$$$
« Reply #1217 on: June 12, 2023, 08:53:55 AM »
at least he is honest about it
-
https://www.outkick.com/mark-cuban-woke-good-business-bud-light/

as more gen z get groomed it will only get better for business  :x

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
modelo beats bud lite
« Reply #1221 on: June 15, 2023, 07:47:59 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/14/bud-light-knocked-down-by-modelo-may/

dumbart posts above

what they don't tell you Anheuser-Busch owns 50 % of Modelo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Modelo

so if people are buying Modelo in protest - they are making mistake

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

What brand then do we suggest?

Tecate?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
coors miller ?
« Reply #1223 on: June 15, 2023, 08:54:16 AM »
well I just drank a Coors lite at an old hotdog stand from an original home turf of mine yesterday

it was good
 so how about miller coors ?

though I guess I have to look up if they give money to gay month or have. a DEI officer

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

What brand then do we suggest?

Tecate?

https://nypost.com/2023/04/17/yuengling-takes-apparent-jab-at-bud-light-with-conspicuous-tweet/

Not available in my AO typically, so I stick to microbrews and Val-U-rite Vodka!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Disney death spiral
« Reply #1226 on: June 29, 2023, 03:05:15 PM »

Good News: The Disney Death Spiral
Woke kids movies are hitting the disgraced film company hard in the pocketbook.

Emmy Griffin

The last few movies that Disney has released have lost the company close to a billion dollars. With the new Indiana Jones movie coming out on Friday, it is anticipated the deficit will only rise.

According to World of Reel: "A well-known Box office analyst has estimated that the Walt Disney Co. has lost over $890 million on their last eight studio releases. The films contributing to the losses include 'Lightyear,' 'Thor: Love and Thunder,' 'Strange World,' 'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,' 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,' 'The Little Mermaid,' and 'Elemental.' The eight films cost roughly $2.75 billion to produce but only brought in $1.86 billion. Okay, but what about marketing costs? You have to take that into account as well — it must be way more than $890 million in losses."

The nuanced view (i.e., the view that wants to gloss over the bigger truth) of this fall from grace points to the fact that Disney made a tactical financial error by releasing its films post-theater only to Disney+. If the company had chosen, like Universal has, to use a split-pay method so that other streaming platforms like Amazon Prime or Netflix had to pay to use some of Disney's content, that might have helped stymie the financial bleeding. It's an interesting theory, but not enough to quite explain the audience's rejection of films from a once-beloved company. These losses are specifically about big box-office films flopping.

Another thought — complaint, really — is that Disney is in a creative rut. It is recycling old nostalgic films like "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid" and turning them into live-action features. Apparently, "Moana" and "Bambi" are in for the same treatment. The Disney team has absolutely sucked the life out of the Marvel Comic Universe and Star Wars Universe in terms of side storylines. Yet it continues to put these franchises through the revamp machine in the hope of making more money out of old material.

What is actually the issue, however, is that Disney decided to use its position of trust as a beloved film company primarily targeting children to push an ideological agenda that is anti-family. Parents simply aren't going to pay for trashy indoctrination.

Let's start with "Lightyear," "Strange World," and "Elemental." These stories were used to push the LGBTQ+ agenda. "Lightyear" featured a same-sex kiss, "Strange World" had a whole gay romance side plot, and "Elemental" featured a nonbinary character. It's not just these films, though. Disney has a plethora of pride films that it has categorized and ready for viewing on its streaming platform. These films are marketed for kids, and frankly the majority of parents have a problem with that. Disney has also advertised that it has hired a gender-confused man to play a major character in a new Star Wars series, "The Acolyte." So, yeah, this company is all in with the gender ideology indoctrination of children.

Then there are films that cater to the racism narrative: "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," "The Little Mermaid," and again "Elemental." Granted, "Elemental" is the only one wherein the storyline was explicitly about xenophobia. However, Disney was more than willing to stir up racial grievance talking points for "The Little Mermaid." It cast live-action Ariel as black, which was made into a huge deal. Moreover, the outright anti-white rhetoric surrounding the opening weekend of "Wakanda Forever" was off-putting, to say the least. Other Disney franchises are guilty of stirring up racial division to sell their product, with "Obi-Wan Kenobe" being a prime example. Ultimately, the message is that of racial Marxism, which is deeply rooted in anti-family sentiments.

As was mentioned earlier, Disney has been heavily relying on its animated-to-live-action remakes. Part of the reason for the audience's rejection of these films — aside from being shot-for-shot almost the same movies as the old — is that Disney has tried to "update" the films to suit 2020 cultural norms. For example, lyrics to the beloved songs in "The Little Mermaid" were changed to fit modern notions of morality, and "Kiss the Girl" was rewritten so that consent was front and center. As another example, Disney took the whole redemptive (Christian) moral center out of its "Pinocchio" 2022 remake.

Disney has been losing money steadily since March 2022, which happened to be when former Disney CEO Bob Chapek dragged the company to a woke crusade against Florida and Governor Ron DeSantis's Parental Rights in Education legislation, an anti-grooming bill deceitfully dubbed the "Don't Say Gay" bill by left-wing activists. It is an interesting coincidence to note. For perspective, Disney+ launched in November 2019, so the incorporation of that streaming platform into the mix is probably not the main cause of the crash and burn of Disney's stock and other revenue.

Disney seems to be in a death spiral, and it's hard to see how the company's doubling down on woke leftist maxims is going to turn that financial bleeding around. In case Disney executives weren't already aware, Americans are fatigued by the Left's moral relativism. They prefer truth, goodness, and beauty — things that Disney is no longer producing

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
".Michigan residents could be charged with a felony, face up to five years in prison and get a $10,000 fine for using the wrong pronouns "

can it get any more outrageous then this?

alphabet mafia

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
alphabet shysters
« Reply #1230 on: June 30, 2023, 09:13:45 AM »
keep shoving their dooty down our throats:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/30/anheuser-busch-fires-back-after-dylan-mulvaney-claims-she-was-abandoned-during-bud-light-backlash/

Me :
shut up and leave the rest of us alone
and stay away from children.

:x

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
A gay internet friend writes
« Reply #1231 on: July 03, 2023, 05:35:01 AM »
This is insanity. Another great article by Robert Spencer. This whole LGBQWTF activist movement is completely out-of-control. I never thought I’d live to see some of these things our government is pushing now growing up as a gay man in college. I am completely opposed to this bullsh*t. That’s why I joined “Gays Against Groomers.” (Check out their web site.)

X

https://pjmedia.com/culture/robert-spencer/2023/07/01/the-queer-administration-the-biden-regime-is-doling-out-your-tax-money-to-promote-trans-madness-worldwide-n1707797

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
I would have guessed green color trumps rainbow colors

"CLIMATE" trumps "LBGTQ etc "

new grade school curriculum :

ABCDEFGHIJKLMN
OPQRSTUVWXUVXYZ

OUT !

IN :

2Spirit
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer
Questioning
Intersex
Asexual

+ Pansexual
+ Agender
+ Gender Queer
+ Bigender
+ Gender Variant
+ Pangender

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
mocking of the star bangled banner
« Reply #1234 on: July 06, 2023, 03:18:25 PM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
word police
« Reply #1236 on: July 14, 2023, 11:01:34 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rep-eli-crane-refers-black-americans-colored-people-house-floor-rcna94200

but blacks calling each other the N word is perfectly fine

wonder if the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People are going to speak out about this

:roll:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: word police
« Reply #1237 on: July 14, 2023, 08:34:17 PM »
Yes.  Make sure I have this right, they say "people of color" but no one can say 'colored people'.  Unless you are NAACP.

On a dime we turned from negro to black to Black must be capitalized.  But don't look up dictionary definition of negro (black).  Say it 'wrong' and you are "racist".  (
Ignore race and you are racist.

"People of color" is okay because it is language of the Left using race for political gain.  Acceptable by definition.  And by color, they mean not white.

Colored people is a phrase from a different time when people, mostly Democrats grouped people by race for their own gain or advantage .  Same as the Left does today looking out for people of color!

It's conservatives (like Martin Luther King and us) who prefer to see people as individuals with many individual qualities, not labeled and grouped as members of a race.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.". -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Not by the Left.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 06:46:40 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Exactly !

but instead of making all the accurate points  you make above

Eli Crane wimps out:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eli-crane-colored-people-remark-house-floor/

this all to try to tarnish Republicans - if Biden had said this it would be ignored by the race hustlers......

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
second post - another thought
« Reply #1239 on: July 15, 2023, 08:05:58 AM »
Doug

When is the NAACP going to change their moniker
to NAAPoC ?

what a farce - it will be 50 yrs from now and the NAACP will still be hustling faux reasons for their existence.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
That is depressing.  Racial Marxism is bringing us down.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"One section on the immigrant experience says U.S. foreign policy “contributed to the violence and corruption driving people to migrate.” It lists U.S. backing of Cuba’s Fulgencio Batista and the Dominican Republic’s Rafael Trujillo, and it describes the Hispanic experience in the U.S. as persistent oppression.

“We can’t deny the fact that many that came before us suffered historic injustice here in America. That happened. That’s part of our history. But that’s not the centerpiece of our story. That’s not why so many of us came here,” he said.

Mr. Garcia said the exhibits blame the U.S. for the atrocities of Latin American dictators. He said the displays show it was American intervention that sent people fleeing their homes and rushing north rather than the prosperity and opportunity that the U.S. offered."

I don't know about Batista - too long ago
but are the libs saying Cubans are doing great under the Castros?

How many are fleeing Florida to go to Cuba?

US is to blame for the dictators of South of the border ?

oh come on .........

Like everyone who migrates legally or legally here are saints and we are all devils.

I suppose we are to blame for the plight of Haitians too - who were the first to be freed in the Caribbean .....

close to 200 yrs later.....

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
My region of specialization for my International Relations degree from U. of PA was Latin America.

Granted US meddling in LA had consequences, but the larger and deeper explanation goes to the Spanish mercantilist/conquistador approach to the colonial period combined with geographical realities (e.g. Mexico has no navigable rivers, geographic induced fragmentation etc) and the role of the Catholic Church.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Latin America
« Reply #1247 on: July 25, 2023, 07:26:18 AM »
"My region of specialization for my International Relations degree from U. of PA was Latin America."

I didn't remember you had a degree in this . Wow .  Was this after Georgetown Law?

Do you speak Spanish?

I read once it was also because people in Latin became more like sharecroppers and not land *owners*
Although I don't know if that is true or how important it was .

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
BA at U. of PA '77

Columbia Law '81,

Yes I speak Spanish.  Indeed because I graduated 12/77 I had an open semester before beginning at Columbia so I spent a semester at a Mexican law school (one half load) for rich kids to improve my Spanish.

The summer after my first year at Columbia I spent in the foreign investment department of the largest law firm in Mexico City.

My Spanish was a key variable in scoring a job at an international law firm in Georgetown coming out of law school.