Author Topic: Antifa-BLM, SJW warriors, gender warriors , victimhood, cancel culture, satanism  (Read 146333 times)

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 12:00:28 PM by Crafty_Dog »

objectivist1

• Power User
    • View Profile
Horowitz: America is World's Most Inclusive Nation By Far...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 07:30:41 PM »
The biggest racial lie

Far from still racist, America is the world’s most inclusive nation

By David Horowitz - - Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Let's begin with two statements on race — one that is offensive and false, the other self-evidently true. Taken together, they illuminate the toxic state of the national dialogue on race.

The false statement is that America is a racist country or, in its unhinged version: America is a "white supremacist" nation. This accusation is one that so-called progressives regularly make against a country that outlaws racial discrimination, has twice elected a black president, two black secretaries of state, three black national security advisers and two successive black attorneys general along with thousands of black elected officials, mayors, police chiefs and congressmen. In addition, blacks play dominant roles in shaping America's popular and sports cultures, and thus in shaping the outlooks and expectations of American youth.

The claim that America is a white supremacist nation is not only deranged and racist against whites, but is an act of hostility toward blacks, who enjoy opportunities and rights as Americans that are greater than those of any other country under the sun, including every African nation and Caribbean country governed by blacks for hundreds and even thousands of years.

The self-evidently true statement about race in America is that America is not a racist country but, in fact, the most tolerant and inclusive nation embracing large ethnic minorities on earth. Yet this true statement cannot be uttered in public without inviting charges of "racism" against the speaker. Consequently, all public figures and most people generally, clear their throats before speaking about race by genuflecting to the claim that racism against blacks is still a prevalent and systemic problem even though there is no credible evidence to sustain either claim.

By contrast, the offensively false statement that America is a racist nation, is one that our current (black) president has endorsed. According to President Obama, "racism is still part of our DNA that's passed on." Variations of the claim are ubiquitous among self-styled liberals, progressives, so-called civil rights leaders and campus protesters. The title of a recent book by a black university professor summarizes this politically correct slander: "Democracy in Black: How Race Still Enslaves the American Soul." The core claim of the Black Lives Matter movement — which is the chief activist force in advancing this claim, and is "strongly supported" by 46 percent of Democrats, according to a recent Wall Street Journal poll — is that America is a white supremacist nation, whose law enforcement agencies regularly gun down innocent blacks.

Contrary to Mr. Obama's malicious assertion about his own country, the DNA of America — unique among the nations of the world — is not racism but the exact the opposite. In its very beginnings, America dedicated itself to the proposition that all men are created equal and were endowed by their Creator with the right to be free. Over the next two generations, America made good on that proposition, though this achievement is regularly slighted by "progressives" because it didn't take place overnight.

The historically accurate view of what happened is this: Black Africans were enslaved by other black Africans and sold at slave markets to Western slavers. America inherited this slave system from the British Empire, and once it was independent, ended the slave trade and almost all slavery in the Northern states within 20 years of its birth. America then risked its survival as a nation and sacrificed 350,000 mostly white Union lives, to end slavery in the South as well. In other words, as far as blacks are concerned, America's true legacy is not slavery, but freedom. As noted, American blacks today have more freedom, rights and privileges than blacks in any black nation in the world.

These are important facts that have been obscured in our politically correct university culture and throughout the K-12 systems whose teachers are trained in university schools of education. Our literary culture is itself infected with a crude anti-white racism that beggars belief. The National Book Award this year was given to a poisonous racial tract called "Between the World and Me," written by Ta-Nehisi Coates in the form of a letter to his son. In the book, Mr. Coates explains to his son that cops who murder innocent black teens "are merely men enforcing the whims of our country, correctly interpreting its heritage and legacy." In an all-too-typical "history" lesson, Mr. Coates informs his son: "We did not choose our fences. They were imposed on us by Virginia planters obsessed with enslaving as many Americans as possible."

In fact, Virginia planters did not enslave blacks originally and could not buy more black slaves once America ended the slave trade in 1807. Mr. Coates singles out Virginia planters because some of America's most prominent Founders, in particular the author of the Declaration of Independence, were Virginians and owned slaves. But Mr. Coates and every other black in America and throughout the Western Hemisphere is free because of Virginia planters like Thomas Jefferson. We need to begin our racial discussions with these facts, and treat the claim that America is a "white supremacist" nation, for what it is: anti-American and anti-white racism.

• David Horowitz is the author of the newly published "Progressive Racism" (Encounter Books, 2016).
"You have enemies?  Good.  That means that you have stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: social justice wars , SJ warriors, gender warriors , victimhood
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 07:37:39 PM »
Two good posts, but I'm not seeing that we need a new thread.  We have the Fascism thread and we have the Race thread on the SCH forum.  Please post them there.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Psychologists often tell victims to write down their feelings
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 04:52:22 AM »
as a way of helping them cope.

I agree the punishment doled out did not adequately fit the crime but this is just such politically correct ridiculousness:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congress-read-stanford-sexual-assault-234338228.html?nhp=1
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:35:59 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 06:01:16 AM »
I did quick goole search and BLM trying to figure out exactly what they want the rest of America to do.  Should I pay more taxes for reparations?  Should I go out every day and in public apologize for myself  as being white and for slavery and segregation?

Should I stamp "white privileged bastard male" male on my forehead?  Should I volunteer to be rounded up and sent to a work camp in the middle of Alaska's North Slope?  Should I put a real yellow star back on my shirt?  ( Don't tell my they don't hate Jews)

Looking at their website a lot of their is a bunch of horse shit.  You know leftist dogma about general  love and peace and make no apologizes.  Also is stuff about homosexuality and feminism (what does this have to do with racism against blacks?  Basically it is a radical Left organization  probably getting money from the likes of Soros and LBTG and feminist groups:

http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:33:06 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: social justice wars , SJ warriors, Violence in St. Paul MN
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 08:27:21 AM »
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/  Also is stuff about homosexuality and feminism (what does this have to do with racism against blacks?  Basically it is a radical Left organization  probably getting money from the likes of Soros and LBTG and feminist groups:

Yes.  I wondered how this overlaps with Occupy Wall Street and all the rest.  First, we are on a fight and second, it doesn't really matter what we call the fight.

A friend of a friend was at the protest in St. Paul, a white, liberal, urban, middle aged, professional, NPR donating female, wanting to do good and do right.  Friendly police enabled the protesters to block traffic on Summit Avenue in front of the Governor's Mansion.  They were protesting our Governor who incidentally agrees with them.  Meanwhile, the protest turns violent on the freeway with hate crime terrorists attacking the police and injuring 21 of them.  Strange bedfellows, we have gays and Jews siding with the Sharia Law people and we have NPR classical music donors siding with the rock and bomb throwing,  police sniper crowd.

Here is some advice to the peaceful social justice warriors who want to distance themselves from over-the-top violence:  Stop inciting them with your acceptance of a false narrative of police and racial facts and distance yourself from the hatred part of the hate crime, not just the violence.

http://www.kare11.com/news/102-arrested-21-officers-injured-in-94-shutdown/268434384
http://www.startribune.com/about-100-arrested-in-st-paul-protests/386197981/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: social justice wars , SJ warriors, Violence in St. Paul MN
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 08:37:31 AM »
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/  Also is stuff about homosexuality and feminism (what does this have to do with racism against blacks?  Basically it is a radical Left organization  probably getting money from the likes of Soros and LBTG and feminist groups:

Yes.  I wondered how this overlaps with Occupy Wall Street and all the rest.  First, we are on a fight and second, it doesn't really matter what we call the fight.

A friend of a friend was at the protest in St. Paul, a white, liberal, urban, middle aged, professional, NPR donating female, wanting to do good and do right.  Friendly police enabled the protesters to block traffic on Summit Avenue in front of the Governor's Mansion.  They were protesting our Governor who incidentally agrees with them.  Meanwhile, the protest turns violent on the freeway with hate crime terrorists attacking the police and injuring 21 of them.  Strange bedfellows, we have gays and Jews siding with the Sharia Law people and we have NPR classical music donors siding with the rock and bomb throwing,  police sniper crowd.

Here is some advice to the peaceful social justice warriors who want to distance themselves from over-the-top violence:  Stop inciting them with your acceptance of a false narrative of police and racial facts and distance yourself from the hatred part of the hate crime, not just the violence.

http://www.kare11.com/news/102-arrested-21-officers-injured-in-94-shutdown/268434384
http://www.startribune.com/about-100-arrested-in-st-paul-protests/386197981/

We wonder how people stood by and watched Germany turn into the nazi state and didn't flee the impending doom. We are watching that now.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
BLM skimming?
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 09:28:49 AM »
A few months old but this is what I find:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/the-roots-of-black-lives-matter-unveiled/#!

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/14/black-lives-matter-leaders-duke-it-out-over-disappearing-charity-money/

If someone with the where with all could investigate where their money comes from and maybe even more importantly, where it goes,  I suspect this group could be de- legitimized.
Does anyone think there is not skimming going on?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:05:22 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
NFL afraid to speak up?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 03:56:22 PM »
I am not a fan of this.  Anything can be called free speech at this point.  The NFL is an entertainment business not a political platform.  I don't see what Constitutional Right these people have to insult most of the business's customers.

http://usuncut.com/resistance/entire-seattle-seahawks-roster-will-protest-national-anthem-sunda/

DDF

Re: NFL afraid to speak up?
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 09:39:15 PM »
Anything can be called free speech at this point. 

Oh, you're dead wrong about that. Ask any social justice warrior, anything that hurts their feelings is "hate speech."

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
BDS the NFL
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2016, 06:42:18 PM »
Boycott divest and by doing so sanctions of the NFL is my prescription.  Your employees insult us then why should I spend one cent watching your product:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/ill-boycott-these-bastards-levin-has-a-message-for-the-phony-nfl-protester-athletes

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
They have won
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 06:25:08 AM »
NFL doesn't care if many of us are insulted.  Obviously it is concluded people will shell out their money anyway.  Sad as far as I am concerned.   I certainly do not want to see a sporting event and having someone shove their political views in front of me but my taking offense is not important. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/09/18/roger-goodell-commissioner-national-anthem-protests/90633952/

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Life in the Fully Politicized Society
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 09:48:52 AM »
http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/53894.html

Life in the Fully Politicized Society (rerun)

Posted by David Foster on September 20th, 2016 (All posts by David Foster)

(The politicization of American society has increased markedly since I wrote this post in May of 2014.  Sports, for example, is now politicized–see what happens when a culture loses its last neutral ground?–along with everything from shopping to education. The sway of ‘progressive’ orthodoxy continues to extend its sway over all aspect of American life.)

Many will remember Michelle Obama’s 2008 speech, in which she said:

Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed….You have to stay at the seat at the table of democracy with a man like Barack Obama not just on Tuesday but in a year from now, in four years from now, in eight years from now, you will have to be engaged.

Victor Davis Hanson notes that she also said:

We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.

…which is, of course, entirely consistent with the assertion made by Barack Obama himself, shortly before his first inauguration:  “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”

It should be clear by now that all aspects of American life and society are rapidly becoming politicized. Obama has greatly accelerated this movement, but he didn’t initiate it.  The “progressive” political movement, which now controls the Democratic Party, has for a long time been driving the politicization of anything and everything.  The assertion “the personal is political” originated in the late 1960s…and, if the personal is political, then everything is political.

Some people, of course, like the politicization of everything–for some individuals, indeed, their lives would be meaningless without it. In his important memoir of growing up in Germany between the wars, Sebastian Haffnernoted divergent reactions from people when the political and economic situation stabilized (temporarily, as we now know) during the Stresemann chancellorship:

The last ten years were forgotten like a bad dream. The Day of Judgment was remote again, and there was no demand for saviors or revolutionaries…There was an ample measure of freedom, peace, and order, everywhere the most well-meaning liberal-mindedness, good wages, good food and a little political boredom. everyone was cordially invited to concentrate on their personal lives, to arrange their affairs according to their own taste and to find their own paths to happiness.

But this return to private life was not to everyone’s taste:

A generation of young Germans had become accustomed to having the entire content of their lives delivered gratis, so to speak, by the public sphere, all the raw material for their deeper emotions…Now that these deliveries suddently ceased, people were left helpless, impoverished, robbed, and disappointed. They had never learned how to live from within themselves, how to make an ordinary private life great, beautiful and worth while, how to enjoy it and make it interesting. So they regarded the end of political tension and the return of private liberty not as a gift, but as a deprivation. They were bored, their minds strayed to silly thoughts, and they began to sulk.

and

To be precise (the occasion demands precision, because in my opinion it provides the key to the contemporary period of history): it was not the entire generation of young Germans. Not every single individual reacted in this fashion. There were some who learned during this period, belatedly and a little clumsily, as it were, how to live. they began to enjoy their own lives, weaned themselves from the cheap intoxication of the sports of war and revolution, and started to develop their own personalities. It was at this time that, invisibly and unnoticed, the Germans divided into those who later became Nazis and those who would remain non-Nazis.

I’m afraid we have quite a few people in America today who like having “the entire content of their lives delivered gratis, so to speak, by the public sphere, all the raw material for their deeper emotions.”  But for most people, especially for creative and emotionally-healthy people, the politicization of everything leads to a dreary and airless existence.

In her novel We the Living, based partly on her personal experiences in the early Soviet Union (which is probably why it is, IMO, the best of her books from a literary standpoint), Ayn Rand paints a vivid picture of what day-to-day life in the politicized society is like.  Her heroine, Kira Argounova, is a strong anti-Communist, but absent other options has found a job (which she got through intervention of a Communist friend) in something called “The House of the Peasant,” which is dedicated to “a closer understanding between workers and peasants,” under the slogan “The Clamping of CIty and Village,” celebrated with posters bearing slogans like “Comrades, strengthen the Clamping!”

Kira’s boss at the House of the Peasant is an older woman “thin, gray-haired, military and in strict sympathy with the Soviet Government; her chief aim in life was to give constant evidence of how strict that sympathy was, even though she had graduated from a women’s college…”  But the boss lives in fear of “a tall girl with a long nose and a leather jacket, who was a Party member and could make Comrade Bitiuk shudder at her slightest whim, and knew it…”  All the office staff members also live in fear of the Wall Newspaper, which carries criticisms of individual workers both for their personal behavior as well as their work performance:

Comrade Nadia Chernova is wearing silk stockings. Time to be reminded that such flaunting of luxury is un-proletarian, Comrade Chernova…Comrade E Ovsov indulges in too much talk when asked about business. This leads to a waste of valuable time…We hear that Comrade Kira Argounova is lacking in social spirit. The time is past, Comrade Argounova, for arrogant bourgeois attitudes.

After reading this last, Kira “stood very still and heard her heart beating. No one dared to ignore the mighty pointing finger of the Wall Newspaper…No one could save those branded as “anti-social element,” not even (Kira’s Communist friend) Andrei Taganov…At her desk, she watched the others in the room, wondering who had reported her to the Wall Newspaper…”

All workers in the office are expected to be member of the Marxist Club (ie, to be “engaged,” as Michelle Obama would put it), which meets after hours and for attendance at which the workers are not paid. The club met twice a week: one member read a thesis he had prepared and the others discussed it.  When it is Kira’s turn, she reads her thesis on “Marxism and Leninism,” which she has copied, barely changing the words, from the “ABC of Communism,” a book whose study is compulsory in every school in the country.

She knew that all her listeners had read it, that they had also read her thesis, time and time again, in every editorial of every newspaper for the last six years. They sat around her, hunched, legs stretched out limply, shivering in their overcoats. They knew she was there for the same reason they were.  The girl in the leather jacket presided, yawning once in a while.

After mandatory discussion (“Kira knew that she had to argue and defend her thesis; she knew that the consumptive young man had to argue to show his activity; she knew that he was no more interested in the discussion than she was, that his blue eyelids were weary with sleeplessness, that he clasped his thin hands nervously, not daring to glance at his wristwatch…”), the meeting finally comes to a close. “We shall thank Comrade Argounova for her valuable work,” said the chairman. “Our next meeting will be devoted to a thesis by Comrade Leskov on ‘Marxism and Collectivism.’”

If this sort of thing sounds like a lot of fun to you, then you should be applauding the increased politicization of America.  Of course, to a certain type of person–the type represented above by the girl in the leather jacket–such a society is something to look forward to.

The endpoint of such a society can be found in the words of the Nazi judge Roland Freisler, who, in sentencing Christoph Probst to death, sneered at his defense: “He is a “nonpolitical man” — hence no man at all!”…the implication being that manhood and humanity are only to be found via participation in (approved) political activity. This is the ultimate development of the “the personal is political” line.

The politicization of American life has originated very largely in the universities–indeed, what has happened in these institutions has been a leading indicator for what is happening in the larger society.  For just one of thousands of examples, see this post about the indoctrination conducted by the University of Delaware as part of its “Residence Life” program. See also the notes of one of UD’s designated indoctrinators about his or her interview with a young woman who was showing more independence and spirit than is apparently desired by that institution. The degree of bureaucratic intrusiveness in this conversation could have come right out the the “House of the Peasant” in the above-referenced novel.

I’ve been reading David Mamet’s book about the  film industry, Bambi vs. Godzilla. He mentions his 1992 play Oleanna, which he describes as “a rather straightforward classical tragedy” which “drove people berserk.”  The play involved a girl who made an accusation of rape against a male professor, said accusation being either questionable or outright false.

The play’s first audience a group of undergraduates from Brown. They came to a dress rehearsal. The play ended and I asked the folks what they thought.  “Don’t you think it’s politically questionable,” said one, “to have the girl make a false accusation of rape?”

(I guess it was even more politically questionable for Shakespeare to have Lady Macbeth plotting murder.) Mamet describes his own reaction to the reaction of the Brown students:

I, in my ignorance, was stunned. I didn’t realize that it was my job to be politically acceptable.  I’d always thought society employed me to be dramatic; further, I wondered what force had so perverted the young that they would think that increasing the political enfranchisement of a group rendered a member of that group incapable of error–in effect, rendered her other than huan.

For if the subject of art is not our maculate, fragile, and often pathetic humanity, what is the point of the exercise?

But, of course, in the fully politicized society the role of art is the same as the role of science or education or car-building or grocery-shopping….to promote the interests of the dominant or ascendant power structure.

Note that the incident David Mamet describes happened way back in 1992.  We are now in our second or third generation of university administrators and professors who have grown up in a highly politicized climate and take it as the normal way for human beings to live. It was inevitable that this toxic orientation would seep out into the larger society and increasingly dominate it, and now it has.

9/20/16:  see also the bitter wastes of politicized America  and my ‘theme’ post with multiple links on the nature of politicized societies.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2016, 01:43:25 PM »
Why wait?  We should be doing it now.  If the NFL will not put a stop to this then why support an organization that allows its employees to insult most customers?

would you go into a McDonalds if somewhat there did something in your face that would offend you?:

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/09/21/poll-44-look-to-turn-off-nfl-if-national-anthem-protests-continue/

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
discordant thinking
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 07:17:52 AM »
Notice how the professional ball club immediately distances this player's right to exercise his "free speech" off the field because they are worried this might insult some fans.  Yet it is no problem for the football guy to insult other fans while on the field:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/mariners-catcher-critical-of-black-lives-matter-after-charlotte-protest-001408008.html

DDF

Re: discordant thinking
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 07:37:37 AM »
Notice how the professional ball club immediately distances this player's right to exercise his "free speech" off the field because they are worried this might insult some fans.  Yet it is no problem for the football guy to insult other fans while on the field:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/mariners-catcher-critical-of-black-lives-matter-after-charlotte-protest-001408008.html

There is a video of an old, White, homeless person, minding his own business, standing by a trash can, where he is brutally kicked over by young, Black man, while the young man's friends laugh hysterically. It was pointed out that is happened in England and not in the States (which seems true since there are double-decker buses seen in the background and the trash can is marked "Litter."

One of the things I admire most about the Jewish community, is their practice of supporting their own businesses, which is wise on several levels; chief amongst those, is that they don't give their money away to support people who don't support their ideals.

I refuse to give one cent to something that won't support the values I believe in, even less, when their values are applied unevenly, just to have that money turned around and used against my values in a political manner. I'll pass.

I wouldn't support the first portion of what I've written here, happening to anyone, of any color,  done by any color, and when someone supports people like this, this is what they're supporting. People need to spend their money wisely, even if it's allowing others to generate revenue from television ads due to a wide audience. Let them foot that party themselves.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:41:24 AM by DDF »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 09:25:53 AM »
I had "Inside NFL Football this Week" (something like that) as a weekly recorded program, but have deleted it.  I'm bummed but there it is.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2016, 06:51:50 PM »
Jonah Goldberg has a GREAT clip defining SJ on the Prager University FB page.

DDF

University of Vermont
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2016, 11:25:22 AM »
As someone that's been shot at protecting a national flag, I don't have the words to describe how this makes me feel. I can only imagine what those that have defended Ole Glory feel. Sad day.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:27:06 AM by DDF »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Soros strategy in 2012
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 03:56:56 PM »
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 06:26:01 PM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 05:00:42 PM »
CD,
I read Soros piece and I don't get it.  He frets about a coming crises - yet - he is doing everything he can to make it happen.  He pours gasoline on the fire !   How the hell are his activities helping?

DDF

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2016, 05:45:19 PM »
CD,
I read Soros piece and I don't get it.  He frets about a coming crises - yet - he is doing everything he can to make it happen.  He pours gasoline on the fire !   How the hell are his activities helping?

Soros would benefit heavily from a global government. A fractured US would make it easier to defeat, taking away arms from Americans.

There are only really three nations in the world preventing that from happening.

Russia and China are both two powerful militarily speaking, but China and Russia could be coerced with trade.

The United States OTOH has an armed pòpulace, many of whom, do not like global government at all. They are the ones that would have to be fractured from within, in order to realize a world government.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »
CCP:  I should have mentioned the article is from 2012 and from Russian pravda organ "RT".

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2016, 08:17:40 PM »
Well did Soros say this in 2012? 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Social Jihad Warrior Ellison for DNC head
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 05:29:57 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harry-reid-keith-ellison_us_58287caee4b0c4b63b0d16bb

Please do!

In fact, they should run him against Trump in 2020!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 09:01:19 AM »
As best as I can tell this will serve to further isolate the Dem party.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Bussing takes on a new meaning
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 10:36:49 AM »
Wow.  Look at all these buses carting around the professional anarchy people probably from one city to the next.
The drivers probably all have Amer EX cards to Soros:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

Of the media ignores this and pretends these are the regular "folks" like you and me.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:47:07 AM by Crafty_Dog »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2016, 07:35:22 PM »
still the race hustler:
http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/16/jesse-jackson-obama-pardon-hillary-clinton/93979554/

“It would be a monumental moral mistake to pursue the indictment of Hillary Clinton,”

as though if she is pardoned he will this shut the hell up for five minutes with his demands.

gotta love this one:

"Students "are growing up in an America that is in an identity crisis," Jackson said. "These demonstrations are born out of fear. Fear that the Klan will ride again. Fear that violence (against minorities) is coming back."

Does he have any idea that Obama is giving away HIS country to the world?

This ain't about race.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Hate crime hoaxes
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2016, 07:22:49 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
America's 2nd civil war kicking off ?
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2017, 07:50:33 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »
So basically a child wears a hot with President's name and speaks up for his country - he gets thrown out of school for few days.

:oops:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Just like 1999 , , ,
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2017, 03:54:54 PM »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
next megalomaniac
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2017, 07:03:56 AM »
more than just a business for this guy

I'm sorry I took down police violence videos and hurt BLM feelings, says the new biggest SJW Zuckerberg who would love nothing more then a works without borders , one government for him to deal with all influenced by his web site and ultimately him as the world's president:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/17/why-facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerbergs-vulnerable-apology-makes-him-a-strong-leader.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cheadline%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=104290041&yptr=yahoo