Author Topic: The Players in the Clinton Machine  (Read 2113 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The Players in the Clinton Machine
« on: November 06, 2016, 10:38:22 PM »
The Hillbillary Clinton thread is threatened by overload. 

Lets start this thread for background intel on the players in their machine.  For example, John Podesta.

DDF

Re: The Players in the Clinton Machine
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 11:08:57 PM »
I start my first day working for a law office tomorrow... but I will see what I have. I have some files saved on a thumb drive and will look into it.

40+ years, a foundation, several countries and major donors all coupled with corruption and cash. This is going to take a while.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 11:23:07 PM »
Excellent!

Please remember that this thread is but an off shoot of the Clinton thread and is for background on players such as Podesta, Huma Abedin, Webster Hubbell, Donna Brazille, the Riaddys, Johnny Chung, Hugh Rodham, Sandy Berger, Sidney Blumenthal  et al.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:45:40 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Janet Reno
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 01:39:13 PM »
http://timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1997/05/01/877310.html?pageNumber=40

Janet Reno came into the Clinton administration with a reasonably good reputation.  She was unanimously confirmed by the Senate.  She never fully became a Clinton insider but perhaps someone who should have stood up to them a little more.  I remember her noting that as the Attorney General of the United States she was communicating with the President through Web Hubbell and assistant attorney General during the Waco crisis.  Hubbell was a former Hillary Rose Law firm partner and a Clinton insider.

Web Hubbell, later a convicted and jailed felon, could not have been confirmed as Attorney General but was the Clinton de facto overseer of the Dept. 

Reno the outsider appointed special prosecutors to investigate Clinton scandals.  She was a notch above Obama's Attorneys General.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »
IIRC upon his release from jail (7 months?) for taking the fall for Hillary for overbilling fraud (subpoenaed records being later found in her office after the statute of limitation expired), Webster Hubbell got a $700K consulting contract from the Riadys of Indonesia for , , , well no one knows.  OTOH the Riadys were widely believed to be deeply connected with the Chinese govt.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Clinton Appointee a 40-Year Cuban Spy
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 08:03:23 PM »
Hill piece makes no mention of Clinton or gent’s political affiliation, which generally means he’s a Dem as were he a Repub they’d have worked it into the lede. Degrees from Harvard, Yale, & Georgetown are something of a clue too.

https://thehill.com/regulation/national-security/4499068-former-us-ambassador-accused-spying-cuba-says-plead-guilty/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Rocha

Mebbe he can trade tips w/ Feinstein’s driver….