Author Topic: 2024  (Read 65310 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Deeply flawed
« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2023, 09:05:44 AM »
"Most importantly, how did they only win the races where we had deeply flawed candidates? That goes beyond strange coincidence."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgDLFBW9UM

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: 2024
« Reply #251 on: January 28, 2023, 07:39:12 PM »
Point wittily made  :-D

FWIW I read the Vetterman vote as a vote for control of the Senate, candidate be damned.

Witness now the reluctance to jettison Santos from the House because doing so would further narrow our already narrow majority.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2023, 08:07:29 PM »
Alternate explanation:

The fraud accusations were specious horseshit.  Witness Lynn Wood and Sidney Powell's "Release the Kraken" which turned out to be a nothing burger while they grifted big bucks fund raising-- and they were the heavyweights of the lot.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2023, 08:10:55 PM »
Alternate explanation:

The fraud accusations were specious horseshit.  Witness Lynn Wood and Sidney Powell's "Release the Kraken" which turned out to be a nothing burger while they grifted big bucks fund raising-- and they were the heavyweights of the lot.

Ah, so there were serious and competent investigations done? Where might I find those?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2023, 08:56:12 PM »
Not the point. 

a) If I have it right, US Attorneys are about prosecution, not investigation.

b) Judges can dismiss cases for being horseshit, failure to state legal claims, etc.  Happens all the time-- indeed given the burdens of litigation as a form of lawfare not enough!

c) Again, prosecutors are not investigators

So, the question presented is upon whom did the responsibility to investigate fall?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2023, 09:39:03 AM »
Not the point. 

a) If I have it right, US Attorneys are about prosecution, not investigation.

The FBI, prior to it's growth into the DNC's KGB was the investigative arm of the US Attorneys. Prosecutors often initiate and supervise investigations. Did they not cover this in law school?

b) Judges can dismiss cases for being horseshit, failure to state legal claims, etc.  Happens all the time-- indeed given the burdens of litigation as a form of lawfare not enough!

You can't subpoena evidence that was never collected. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/evidence-foia-requests-reveal-no-doj-investigations-election-fraud-2020-election-bill-barr-claimed/

c) Again, prosecutors are not investigators

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/criminal_justice/publications/criminal_justice_section_archive/crimjust_standards_pinvestigate/#1.1 Why did the ABA create these guidelines then?

So, the question presented is upon whom did the responsibility to investigate fall?

What the FBI is supposed to do:

https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/safety-resources/scams-and-safety/common-scams-and-crimes/election-crimes-and-security

What the FBI actually did:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/twitter-executive-met-with-fbi-weekly-around-2020-election-documents-show/

Gosh darn it!

Vote even Harder next time!

:roll:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Deeply flawed
« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2023, 11:38:04 AM »
"Most importantly, how did they only win the races where we had deeply flawed candidates? That goes beyond strange coincidence."

Your point here (Fetterman) proves Democrats will vote for a deeply flawed candidate to win the Senate and the agenda. It doesn't refute my point that Republicans won't and didn't.

All the polls had Oz struggling right from the beginning until the end. Wasn't the guy he beat in the primary a more electable Republican? Same with New Hampshire? Same with Georgia? Same with Arizona? Any one or two of those would swing control of the Senate.

Why did Kemp win and Walker lose?  Doesn't fit the ballot stuffing theory.  All Left activists wanted Stacey Abrams to win.

Back to mocking voting.  Tiresome.

I didn't see anything in plan b that addresses any of my problems or fixes what is wrong.

You're going to fix the FBI, get them to do their job by surrendering federal elections to the Left?  And state elections, in my case?

You're going to find an enclave within our borders where a hostile federal government cannot bother you?  I don't see that working.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2023, 12:12:49 PM »
what are thought about perennial loser Mc Daniels being re elected

she talks the talk (unlike McConnell), but does not walk the walk (like McConnell ).

Nikki is sounding strong of late
but she has some real "splaining" to do on immigration etc.
for me.

But she has some crossover appeal - I think.

Pompeo is great and brilliant but lacks some charisma.
DeSantis still  # 1 for me.

Sununu is worth watching
  he sounds quite sensible .

Cris Christie - don't waste my time and should waste his either !

Don't know about Kemp or Youngkin on a national stage.

MTG is being quite the political operative  with McCarthy et al it seems
   pleasantly surprised .

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Deeply flawed
« Reply #259 on: January 29, 2023, 12:36:20 PM »

Your point here (Fetterman) proves Democrats will vote for a deeply flawed candidate to win the Senate and the agenda. It doesn't refute my point that Republicans won't and didn't.

All the polls had Oz struggling right from the beginning until the end. Wasn't the guy he beat in the primary a more electable Republican? Same with New Hampshire? Same with Georgia? Same with Arizona? Any one or two of those would swing control of the Senate.

Why did Kemp win and Walker lose?  Doesn't fit the ballot stuffing theory.  All Left activists wanted Stacey Abrams to win.

Back to mocking voting.  Tiresome.

Where was the RED WAVE I was promised?

I didn't see anything in plan b that addresses any of my problems or fixes what is wrong.

You're going to fix the FBI, get them to do their job by surrendering federal elections to the Left?  And state elections, in my case?

You can't surrender something you don't have. The crucial swing states don't have free and fair elections. The same "Color Revolution" techniques the CIA uses to change governments in foreign counties were used here in 2020 and continue to be used. Only DC Uniparty approved candidates will be moved into position. Potential threats, like Kari Lake will have their careers strangled in the crib. Meanwhile, you will be given the illusion of choice as the US is dismantled in front of you.

You're going to find an enclave within our borders where a hostile federal government cannot bother you?  I don't see that working.

Federal authority is a mile wide and an inch deep. Without local and state law enforcement, the feds can't operate in any meaningful way. Their armed militias (BurnLootMurder/Antifa) have tried a few probes into red rural areas with very unfriendly responses.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 29, 2023, 01:20:58 PM »
what are thought about perennial loser Mc Daniels being re elected

she talks the talk (unlike McConnell), but does not walk the walk (like McConnell ).

Nikki is sounding strong of late
but she has some real "splaining" to do on immigration etc.
for me.

But she has some crossover appeal - I think.

Pompeo is great and brilliant but lacks some charisma.
DeSantis still  # 1 for me.

Sununu is worth watching
  he sounds quite sensible .

Cris Christie - don't waste my time and should waste his either !

Don't know about Kemp or Youngkin on a national stage.

MTG is being quite the political operative  with McCarthy et al it seems
   pleasantly surprised .

Too bad about McDaniel, we needed new leadership and direction.  Same for McConnell.

All Haley or any of them need to say on the border is enforce the and build the rest.  If they won't come they won't be the nominee.

We just need someone to walk in with mainstream common sense and win.  I wish that with DeSantis but fine with me if it's Haley or one of the others.

Trump was a teaser for what could be accomplished, speaking of flawed candidates.  He opened some doors.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 29, 2023, 07:16:41 PM »
I'm very tepid on Haley.

The way I remember her is that she was very much for Jeb! and did the loyal Republican thing to go with Trump when he won the nomination.  She handled herself well at the UN (which is a good seasoning experience) and to the best of my knowledge was a better than average governor.  She represented her State and the Rep. Party well when the racist kid (I forget the name) shot up something like seven very nice black people in their church as they were praying for him.

She left the UN ambassadorship gracefully without the usual backstabs at Trump but let it be understood all around that there were disagreements.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 30, 2023, 05:13:18 AM »
"The way I remember her is that she was very much for Jeb! "

- I thought she supported Marco Rubio.  As did Pence. And me.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 30, 2023, 05:30:10 AM »
"I'm very tepid on Haley.

The way I remember her is that she was very much for Jeb!"

"I thought she supported Marco Rubio."

https://www.thewrap.com/south-carolina-gov-nikki-haley-to-endorse-marco-rubio-for-president/

my concern is she is a bit of a rino pretending to be strong conservative at this point
the  - "we need to get things done" - crowd

ie:  make concessions , give in , *compromise* to get things done instead of holding FAST and STRONG and not letting the LEFT gain even more ground in their never ending quest for total control and dominance .

For me she still has to convince me she is a real warrior for out side
and not just wanting to be President.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 05:38:49 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2023, 06:19:24 AM »
And on those areas of concern, it seems DeSantis has been rock solid.

One bad quality, he is a white male. 

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 30, 2023, 06:24:48 AM »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2023, 06:29:47 AM »
"One bad quality, he is a white male. "

:wink:

still , I hope he does not come out as trans......

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Don't worry, 2024 will be totally different!
« Reply #267 on: January 30, 2023, 06:57:00 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/election-day-footage-unbelievable-ballot-rejections-maricopa-county-seems-like-just-ballots/

Katie "Abortion Mouse" Hobbs did NOT recuse herself from running the election.

Vote Harder!

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2023, 07:35:39 AM »
"One bad quality, he is a white male. "

:wink:

still , I hope he does not come out as trans......

Don't ya just know the first woman President will be a former white male.

With Buttigieg, some Democrats wanted a gay white male before we have a female President. Then, based on black Jim Clyburn's endorsement, they picked white male Joe Biden - on merit?!  And he admittedly picked his running mate on race and gender, probably in a back room deal with Clyburn.

But if Republicans do that it's racist, and the black candidate gets no additional black votes.

Identity politics is weird, a no-win game for our side.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
harris for prez ?
« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2023, 05:44:52 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/some-democrats-are-worried-about-harris-s-political-prospects/ar-AA16U4BP

don't know if this was Clyb[org] or not but this paragraph has me in stitches:

“Every fiber in my body wants her to be president; everything I’ve ever fought for is for someone like her to be president,” said one South Carolina Democratic strategist who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of damaging professional relationships. “I think she’s a good person with a good heart who can lead the country. But I don’t know that the people who have to make that happen feel that way right now. I don’t know that she has what it takes to get over the hump in our present environment.”

the fact she is a babbling incompetent is not an issue  except only to those  who have to make that happen (the American voters )

yeah she is a "good person".  willie brown thought she was a really good person !
and she has a "good heart" - just ask her employees !

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Don : your disloyal Ron : well at least I won and big
« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2023, 02:01:11 PM »
https://nypost.com/2023/01/31/florida-gov-ron-desantis-responds-to-donald-trump-jabs/

Don who has never won a popular vote....

could not even beat a senile old annoying corrupt retail Dem hack .

:-D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 05:22:36 AM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
DeSantis bitch slaps Trump
« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2023, 05:25:00 PM »
Again we see Ron protecting himself at all times  :-D

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Don : your disloyal Ron : well at least I won and big
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2023, 07:26:35 AM »
https://nypost.com/2023/01/31/florida-gov-ron-desantis-responds-to-donald-trump-jabs/

Don who has never won a popular vote....

could not even beat a senile old annoying corrupt retail Dem hack .

:-D

In a totally legitimate election!

:roll:

DeSantis will also have swing states with 4AM vote counters.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2023, 08:28:42 AM »
well even in 2016 he lost the pop vote and only won electoral college by a pubic hair

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2023, 09:29:11 AM »
He should have beat Hillary in a landslide.

Hard to say what really happened in 2020 due to

A) the inherent and purposeful difficulties in proving fraud in the use of mass mail balloting and ballot harvesting; and

B) the incompetence of Team Trump in being ready for the legal fight

C) the bombastic incompetence of the fight, with a goodly dose of grifting.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
A lefty look at Trump versus DeSantis
« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2023, 10:36:40 AM »
Author doesn't like either of them but I think he is right that DeSantis has the advantage.

1/3 of Republicans are committed to Trump at this point. That's not very good for a quasi incumbent.

Early announce is a sign of weakness. DeSantis doesn't have to hurry. He already has the national attention.

Also, he just got re-elected. Early announce could backfire.

What he is doing now, governing, is better than early campaigning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/why-desantis-is-on-track-to-beat-trump/ar-AA16WQuX

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2023, 04:05:08 PM »
"What he is doing now, governing, is better than early campaigning."

Yes.  He shows himself to be a man of applied thought, an effective leader and doer.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: Dem Primaries 2024
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2023, 04:39:06 PM »
Imagine if the Republican Party rigged its presidential nominating calendar to help Donald Trump slide past states where he’s politically weak. Would that go down easily with the GOP or the press corps? That’s essentially what Democrats are doing to help President Biden—to little protest or even much media notice.

The Democratic National Committee voted Saturday to revise the party’s nominating calendar to put South Carolina first in line, upending a half century of tradition. The Iowa caucuses, which have been first since 1972, will be relegated to the back of the bus. After South Carolina’s primary on Feb. 3, 2024, the new order will be: New Hampshire and Nevada both on Feb. 6, followed by Georgia on Feb. 13 and Michigan on Feb. 27.

All of this is being done at the request—please don’t say orders—of the Biden White House. South Carolina rescued Mr. Biden’s candidacy in 2020 from defeat by Bernie Sanders, and black voters in that state and Georgia make up a large part of the Democratic electorate and Mr. Biden’s core support. Michigan’s primary was held on March 10 in 2020 and is another state where he won.

Mr. Biden finished fourth in Iowa and fifth in New Hampshire, where retail campaigning in restaurants and school auditoriums counts for as much as TV advertising. The last thing the White House wants is Mr. Biden at age 81 unscripted on the hustings.

This insider political play isn’t going down well in the Granite State, which has a law stating that it must be the first primary. The state’s Democrats aren’t happy, and perhaps GOP Gov. Chris Sununu and the Legislature will respond by moving the primary ahead of Feb. 3, though maybe the DNC will then kill its primary.

The political parties set their own nominating rules, subject to state law. The main benefit of the early New Hampshire and Iowa contests is that they give voters a chance at close-up vetting, and they give long-shot candidates a chance to elevate an issue or emerge from obscurity. The winners don’t always go on to be nominated, much less take the White House, but they are a different kind of candidate test than debates and TV advertising.

The risk for Democrats is that by greasing the wheels for Mr. Biden they will miss such a signal from the electorate. The polls are showing that even most Democrats prefer another nominee in 2024. But the President is plowing ahead, perhaps because he thinks Republicans will be foolish enough to nominate Mr. Trump, who would be the easiest opponent to beat. But what if they don’t?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: WSJ: Dem Primaries 2024
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2023, 04:59:40 PM »
The 2024 selection is irrelevant.

Imagine if the Republican Party rigged its presidential nominating calendar to help Donald Trump slide past states where he’s politically weak. Would that go down easily with the GOP or the press corps? That’s essentially what Democrats are doing to help President Biden—to little protest or even much media notice.

The Democratic National Committee voted Saturday to revise the party’s nominating calendar to put South Carolina first in line, upending a half century of tradition. The Iowa caucuses, which have been first since 1972, will be relegated to the back of the bus. After South Carolina’s primary on Feb. 3, 2024, the new order will be: New Hampshire and Nevada both on Feb. 6, followed by Georgia on Feb. 13 and Michigan on Feb. 27.

All of this is being done at the request—please don’t say orders—of the Biden White House. South Carolina rescued Mr. Biden’s candidacy in 2020 from defeat by Bernie Sanders, and black voters in that state and Georgia make up a large part of the Democratic electorate and Mr. Biden’s core support. Michigan’s primary was held on March 10 in 2020 and is another state where he won.

Mr. Biden finished fourth in Iowa and fifth in New Hampshire, where retail campaigning in restaurants and school auditoriums counts for as much as TV advertising. The last thing the White House wants is Mr. Biden at age 81 unscripted on the hustings.

This insider political play isn’t going down well in the Granite State, which has a law stating that it must be the first primary. The state’s Democrats aren’t happy, and perhaps GOP Gov. Chris Sununu and the Legislature will respond by moving the primary ahead of Feb. 3, though maybe the DNC will then kill its primary.

The political parties set their own nominating rules, subject to state law. The main benefit of the early New Hampshire and Iowa contests is that they give voters a chance at close-up vetting, and they give long-shot candidates a chance to elevate an issue or emerge from obscurity. The winners don’t always go on to be nominated, much less take the White House, but they are a different kind of candidate test than debates and TV advertising.

The risk for Democrats is that by greasing the wheels for Mr. Biden they will miss such a signal from the electorate. The polls are showing that even most Democrats prefer another nominee in 2024. But the President is plowing ahead, perhaps because he thinks Republicans will be foolish enough to nominate Mr. Trump, who would be the easiest opponent to beat. But what if they don’t?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2023, 10:08:55 PM »
quote author=G M
-------------

Hey G M, Let's say you're 99% right, it's over, we're screwed, but if you had a one in a hundred shot at saving the republic and the American Creed...

would you take it?

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2023, 06:21:26 AM »
I vote, but I know that aside from local candidates, the state and especially federal elections are irrelevant. The PTB will install whomever they want. You can't save a totally corrupted system by outvoting their vote fraud machine.

quote author=G M
-------------

Hey G M, Let's say you're 99% right, it's over, we're screwed, but if you had a one in a hundred shot at saving the republic and the American Creed...

would you take it?

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 06, 2023, 06:24:37 AM »
I agree with both GM and Doug

it looks bleak; appears we have lost
control to all the power brokers goes to Dems

As VDH wrote a few weeks ago
the "coup" has already happened. I assume all here have read his article (i never miss any myself)
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/05/victor-davis-hanson-the-coup-we-never-knew/ ]

yet, what do we do ?
just sit on our hands ?

GM what do you suggest
 besides migrating to "red areas"
getting ready for a holocaust and food energy shortages ?

and accept we are all screwed...

we fight the best we can as we are doing
win back the senate and presidency

and take it day by day

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 06, 2023, 06:29:20 AM »
You ARE NOT voting your way out of this.

Normalcy bias kills.

https://reboot-foundation.org/everything-you-need-to-know-about-normalcy-bias/

I agree with both GM and Doug

it looks bleak; appears we have lost
control to all the power brokers goes to Dems

As VDH wrote a few weeks ago
the "coup" has already happened. I assume all here have read his article (i never miss any myself)
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/05/victor-davis-hanson-the-coup-we-never-knew/ ]

yet, what do we do ?
just sit on our hands ?

GM what do you suggest
 besides migrating to "red areas"
getting ready for a holocaust and food energy shortages ?

and accept we are all screwed...

we fight the best we can as we are doing
win back the senate and presidency

and take it day by day

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2023, 06:37:37 AM »
what do you suggest
we have been down this road in past

armed insurrection will not work

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 06, 2023, 06:41:31 AM »
Oh?

Did we vote the British Empire out?

what do you suggest
we have been down this road in past

armed insurrection will not work

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 06, 2023, 07:15:31 AM »
GM's point about normalcy bias is very real-- especially when manipulated and stimulated by TPTB.

What to do?

Certainly places such as this forum contribute to the larger effort by being a place which freely searches for Truth, however it may manifest.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 06, 2023, 07:52:22 AM »
Our problem is 0.1% fraud and 99.9% failure to persuade.

We ARE NOT a site of truth and persuasion if ANYONE reading it comes away thinking their vote is useless, as they are told here daily.

Sending mixed messages is not messaging.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 06, 2023, 07:56:56 AM »
The percentage of fraud is whatever is required for their selected to win.

That's why the urban areas they control are the last to finish counting, so they know how many votes they need to "discover".
Gosh darn it, the cameras crashed again!  :roll:

Our problem is 0.1% fraud and 99.9% failure to persuade.

We ARE NOT a site of truth and persuasion if ANYONE reading it comes away thinking their vote is useless, as they are told here daily.

Sending mixed messages is not messaging.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 06, 2023, 08:05:59 AM »
"Did we vote the British Empire out?"

- Analogy has major holes in it.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 06, 2023, 08:07:57 AM »
"Did we vote the British Empire out?"

- Analogy has major holes in it.

Americans in 1776: Live free or die!

Americans in 2023: Live free if there is no risk or potential discomfort involved.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 06, 2023, 08:08:15 AM »
If posts aimed at persuasion are instantly and constantly shot down, I'll put them somewhere else.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2023, 08:48:18 AM »
Doug:  You have email.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Compelling argument against Trump
« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2023, 06:00:47 AM »
If you liked or loved his Presidency, you would know, Trump proved, you cannot fix this in 4 years, and the mess we have now is far worse than what Trump inherited in 2016.

A new GOP leader such as DeSantis is eligible for 8 years, two terms, Trump is eligible for 1 term.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/gop-rivals-may-take-aim-trumps-term-limit-rcna70176

If Trump were a team player, and if he lost the nomination, he would offer to help whoever wins get off to a faster start setting up the new executive branch and removing the dead wood of the old deep state.

But Trump of course is focused on fighting Republicans. Another reason he should not ever again be nominated.
----------
As if we needed more reasons, Trump's performance in Debate 1 against Biden was disqualifying. We can't have a President people can't watch.

When the party has debates, we imagine who would perform best in a general election debate, who would take the best stab at pulling the center of the country over to our side.

It wasn't Trump.  We don't have to guess. We have video.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 06:08:32 AM by DougMacG »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2023, 07:43:56 AM »
That Trump-Biden debate performance was cringingly awful.  A telling point.  People who might have considered him and saw that will never consider him ever again.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2023, 06:34:08 AM »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/2024_democratic_presidential_nomination-7550.html

Here is your 2024 dilemma.  While Republicans Republicans fret that Trump leads with less than 50%of Republican vote (and 0%of Independents and Democrats), with too many good alternatives to pick from, Democrats have no new names,vno new faces, no new messages.

Latest poll above:

Biden 36, Harris 15, Sanders 8, Buttigieg 6, Newsom/Ocasio-Cortes 4

That is their support among Democrats, not overall.

Only in the under 5% support range do we see 'newcomers' to the race, Gov Newsom and AOC.

We think we have it bad.  Those are some AWFUL choices.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 19, 2023, 07:47:44 AM »
And yet, in the crucial swing states, the dem votes can always be found when needed.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/2024_democratic_presidential_nomination-7550.html

Here is your 2024 dilemma.  While Republicans Republicans fret that Trump leads with less than 50%of Republican vote (and 0%of Independents and Democrats), with too many good alternatives to pick from, Democrats have no new names,vno new faces, no new messages.

Latest poll above:

Biden 36, Harris 15, Sanders 8, Buttigieg 6, Newsom/Ocasio-Cortes 4

That is their support among Democrats, not overall.

Only in the under 5% support range do we see 'newcomers' to the race, Gov Newsom and AOC.

We think we have it bad.  Those are some AWFUL choices.