Author Topic: The cognitive failure of Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden)  (Read 32785 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The cognitive failure of Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden)
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2024, 05:19:28 AM »
Thank you for the morning belly laugh !

only thing more ridiculous is another potential Dem candidate for President insisting to our faces Biden is as sharp as nails.

God help us.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Dear Joe, In Case You (and Your Handlers) Have Forgotten
« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2024, 09:07:24 AM »
Yoo hoo, dear Commander in Chief (or those minding the puppet's strings), care to tell us what you've done to get these folks returned, beyond appeasing Iran?

@Osint613
These six US citizens are still being held hostage in Gaza:
- Edan Alexander (19): Raised in Tenafly, NJ
- Itay Chen (19): Born in NY
- Omer Neutra (21): Born in NYC
- Hersh Goldberg-Polin (23): Born in Berkeley, CA
- Sagui Dekel-Chen (35)
- Keith Siegel (64): Raised in North Carolina
The bodies being held by the terrorists include:
- Judy Weinstein: Raised in Goshen, NY
- Gadi Haggai

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Standing In Front of What Is Behind Him
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2024, 06:20:19 PM »
2nd post. Yet another addition to the garbled hit list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpAMpYkDA0o&t=23s

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
"when should cognitive testing be done"
« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2024, 07:48:29 AM »
This is total nonsense, complete lying BS :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/biden-medically-cleared-without-dementia-screening-when-does-memory-loss-merit-cognitive-testing/ar-BB1jkqap?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=8cca1b2d9c2047469ead2abd074c4e24&ei=19

Cognitive testing can be done anytime, does NOT require ANY criteria to be met.

Usually, we would do it if there is any question from the patient or other caretaker or designated family member about the patient's cognitive status.

VERY SIMPLE!

OF COURSE there is ample evidence that 8 billion people can see that Biden should have a cognitive test.

If it was simple occasional forgetfulness or the somewhat misleading "normal part of aging"
then Biden would pass a cognitive test.

The fact that is reportedly NOT DONE is clear lying deception and covering up what anyone can see.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 08:15:03 AM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: "when should cognitive testing be done"
« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2024, 09:00:14 AM »
Being President IS a cognitive test. 6 billion people can see him failing so there's no big secret here. Just continuing attempts at deception. Yes they are lying to us.

(I played no part in my son's business was another deception, a lie with relevance to the job. Lying for him is when the lips move. Pathological is when you do it so much you don't care or even recall if it's true.)

Of course many really important functions of the Presidency are done behind the scenes.  People are doing that for him to a large extent and we can't see it.  Details of policy, going to war, thinking through the repercussions of that are examples. All Presidents have writers and handlers, but what role is Joe playing in final decisions on major policies and direction. One indication is that his Presidency does NOT have the agenda of the moderate Senator a lot of people thought they were voting for.

ccp: "Usually, we would do it [cognitive test] if there is any question from the patient or other caretaker or designated family member about the patient's cognitive status."

[Doug] They gave me a simple one as part of a routine Medicare physical. He didn't bother look for melanoma or a lot of other ailments that could kill me but gave me a simple cognitive test. "Here are three unrelated words. I'm going to ask you them again later."  If they start with that at age 65, shouldn't they be a little more rigorous at age 80 - if you're still driving - and have nuclear weapons?

Health records are private, but what about whistle-blowing? If the President and his staff are making a claim the physician knows to be false, isn't there some obligation and protection for that?  I guess the special counsel did that, said the man wasn't fit to stand trial.
---------------------
Reminds me of the joke, you remember Sen Joe Biden of Delaware wanted so badly to be President, probably all his life and certainly since he announced in 1988. He tried again unsuccessfully in 2008 ... and now he has won!  He's the leader of the free world making all the most important decisions for our nation and our future!  Too bad Joe couldn't be here with us to appreciate it.

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
President ADHD?
« Reply #408 on: March 08, 2024, 02:15:35 PM »
Shrink that treats elder dementia patients suspect Biden ate adderall or similar in advance of SOTU:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/8/dr-carole-lieberman-forensic-psychiatrist-sees-sig/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 08, 2024, 02:25:43 PM »
From my post yesterda:

"he is probably on namenda aricept provigil caffeine and has audio device telling him what to say and his glasses are tinkered with so he can read his lines well."

I agree, an ADHD stimulant could be added to my speculative  list
less likely Hunter gave him a hit of cocaine

But surely he was revved up on something
Somehow he always seems performs better in the 1 to 2 x per yr big speeches
then every other time we see him

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
If revved up SOTU Joe was a pulled over motorist..
« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2024, 03:14:17 PM »
If revved up SOTU Joe was a pulled over motorist...
   ...  surely they would ask him what drugs or medications he is on.

He was slurring his words and screwing up names (Lincoln Riley) faster than ever!

But we the people, his employer, the voters, have no right to know.

As inferred below, if they can wake him up a couple of times a year, why can't they do it daily.  Obviously some health risk to trying to do that.  But we know nothing but speculation.
---------------------------------
Previously:
BBG: "Shrink that treats elder dementia patients suspect Biden ate adderall or similar in advance of SOTU:

ccp:
"he is probably on namenda aricept provigil caffeine and has audio device telling him what to say and his glasses are tinkered with so he can read his lines well."

"...an ADHD stimulant could be added to my speculative list"

"surely he was revved up on something
Somehow he always seems performs better in the 1 to 2 x per yr big speeches
then every other time we see him"

-------------------------------

[Doug] If the Russians bomb Pearl Harbor again (mixing metaphors), will it be Sleepy Joe or SOTU Joe they wake?  Or will they just let him sleep?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 03:22:38 PM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
prop Joe Biden to clean out the treasury and redistribute
« Reply #412 on: March 11, 2024, 03:45:07 PM »
https://www.kgns.tv/2024/03/10/2-women-drove-dead-elderly-mans-body-bank-withdraw-money-police-say/

see any similarities?

"get the rich"

Zucker who supports these fools thinks he is safe with his island bunker........

Bezos yacht can be found too.....

And Buffett would be ecstatic paying more taxes he tells us.
less for his philanthropy but no problem...

lets make Hollywood pay....
how about a celebrity tax .....

or an Oscar or Grammy or Emmy tax.....

If any one wondered how could the music industry be so corrupt and no one speaks up
just look at the libs fawning all over immigration

without one saying the real reason is to dilute out the Republican voters.....even though this is precisely why 40% are gung ho for it.

Amazing how millions are happy with lying as long as they think they are in the mix of the spoils.......

PS that is why I don't watch the Oscars for yrs.
I don't feel like being slapped in face and spit on for what I believe while watching the bastards award themselves.

I just  want to see good movies.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 03:51:52 PM by ccp »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
pResident Biden vs. door
« Reply #413 on: March 16, 2024, 06:40:19 PM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden) before the decline
« Reply #414 on: March 26, 2024, 10:38:24 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

Joe wasn't honest, wasn't sharp and used memory issues to cover up false statements 36 years ago. 

I think this is valid material to use campaigning against him now.

Friends of mine can't vote for Trump because of "ethical" reasons. This guy is worse in every way. If you demand ethical, find someone else or sit this one out.

These are big names of Left media writing his political obituary, Sam Donaldson, David Brinkley, David Gergen, Ted Koppel, Leslie Stahl, Eleanor Clift, McLaughlin, and so on.  They weren't wrong about him.  They were wrong about us.

In his non-apology he explained, "I've done some dumb things and I'll do dumb things again".

Put that on a bumper sticker.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:45:22 AM by DougMacG »

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Dems Grasp Biden as Polls Display his Frailty
« Reply #415 on: March 28, 2024, 12:27:16 PM »
WSJ FTA: Obama, Clinton, & Biden will be appearing at a fundraiser. Guess some coattails need to be clung to:

Democrats Still Stuck With Biden
Voters don’t think much of the president but also remain wary of the obvious replacement.

The bad news for the White House is that according to the RealClearPolitics polling average, Joe Biden remains just as unpopular as he was before giving his State of the Union  address. The worse news for Democrats is that there’s not much they can do about it.

This column will offer the usual caveat that polling is not an exact science if it’s even a science. But assume a wide margin for error and this electorate is still very unhappy with the incumbent. This week the Economist/YouGov poll finds that 58% of registered voters don’t want Mr. Biden to run again this fall, compared to just 31% who do.

Even among Democrats the percentage who want Mr. Biden running again is just 50%—though he has recently locked up the nomination to represent their party this fall.

A full 63% of registered voters regard him as a weak leader, compared to the 37% who view him as a strong one.

In another reading that can’t be good for Mr. Biden, when asked if they “feel that things in this country these days” are “under control” or “out of control,” only 15% of registered voters say “under control” while 70% say they feel that things in this country are “out of control.” Looks like an overwhelming endorsement of the thesis advanced by this column’s most celebrated alumnus: Mr. Biden has failed to fulfill the central premise and promise of his 2020 campaign—a return to normal politics.

Meanwhile there’s more discouraging news for the donkeys in the latest Harvard/Harris survey, which finds that most voters doubt Joe Biden’s mental fitness to serve another term as president and believe he’s showing that he’s too old for the job. But they also aren’t eager to embrace the obvious alternative. Harvard/Harris asked the following question:

If Joe Biden decided to drop out at the Democratic convention in August, do you view Kamala Harris as the default replacement or would you want an open contest at the convention among the delegates?
Only 37% of respondents say the vice president should be the default selection while 63% would want an open contest. Republicans overwhelmingly favor an open contest, so perhaps they’re just rooting for uncontrolled division in the rival party. But 70% of independents also favor an open contest.

As for the Democrats, 60% think Ms. Harris should be next in line while 40% would want the contest thrown open. This is a tough reading for any Democratic insiders trying to conceive of a way to finesse Mr. Biden into retirement this summer. The 60% base of party support shows how difficult it would be to jettison Ms. Harris. But the 40% who want an open competition are numerous enough to spark a vigorous summer debate, especially as Democrats contemplate how little appetite there is for a Harris candidacy outside their party.

So the Democrats remain stuck with a presidential nominee whose own Justice Department’s special counsel decided was too forgetful to prosecute despite voluminous evidence of willful law-breaking. So much for a return to normalcy!

Of course across all parties there’s also the question of how much U.S. voters really want normal politicians. The large majority who would prefer an open competition to choose a Biden successor instead of accepting the sitting vice president suggests that there’s still a significant anti-establishment streak among U.S. voters.

Chris Megerian’s report for the Associated Press underlines how different Mr. Biden’s relationship to his party is compared to Donald Trump’s relationship with his:

When President Joe Biden needs advice, there are two people he can turn to who know what it’s like to sit in his chair. Sometimes he will invite Barack Obama over to the White House for a meal or he will get on the phone with Bill Clinton.

…On Thursday, their partnership will be on display in what has been described as a one-of-a-kind fundraising extravaganza in New York City to help Biden build on his already significant cash advantage…
“There is everything to be gained by Joe Biden standing next to Bill Clinton and Barack Obama,” said Leon Panetta, who worked in the administrations of both former presidents. “That picture is worth a hell of a lot in politics today.”

To some it’s a picture of the ultimate establishment politician, and soon we’ll all find out what it’s worth. The AP report continues:

The display of solidarity is a sharp contrast to Donald Trump’s isolation from other Republican leaders.

Now Imagine How Unpopular Biden Will Be in 2054

Perhaps those of us in the media business spend too much time examining and reporting on polling results, which are merely imperfect and ephemeral expressions of opinion. But rest assured that Joe Biden is not one of those unpopular presidents who will become more admired in the fullness of time.  A rare president who does not even pretend to care about runaway federal spending, Mr. Biden took office facing a mammoth fiscal problem and has worked diligently to ensure that his successors will have to tackle something far worse. The Congressional Budget Office recently updated its long-term budget forecast:

The deficit increases significantly in relation to gross domestic product (GDP) over the next 30 years… Debt held by the public, boosted by the large deficits, reaches its highest level ever in 2029 (measured as a percentage of GDP) and then continues to grow, reaching 166 percent of GDP in 2054 and remaining on track to increase thereafter. That mounting debt would slow economic growth, push up interest payments to foreign holders of U.S. debt, and pose significant risks to the fiscal and economic outlook; it could also cause lawmakers to feel more constrained in their policy choices.
You can say that again. And they won’t look back with fondness at the responsible official who felt so weirdly unconstrained by any notion of fiscal soundness.

James Freeman is the co-author of “The Cost: Trump, China and American Revival” and also the co-author of “Borrowed Time: Two Centuries of Booms, Busts and Bailouts at Citi.”

Follow James Freeman on Twitter.

https://apple.news/AflMsTZ8FSEqxDzNjFuMhjg

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Proton Pump Inhibitors & Dementia
« Reply #416 on: April 02, 2024, 09:31:10 PM »
I have not heard that acid reflux drugs are associated w/ dementia, but this piece connects some interesting dots if this PPI stuff has legs:

The Pepcidammerung
Plus: Are you on the side of the polarizers?
MICKEY KAUS
APR 02, 2024
Updating kausfiles’ Regimen of Paranoia:

1. Like many people, I have a problem with acid reflux. I originally took Pepcid for it, then switched to Prilosec. Then I abandoned Prilosec when a well publicized study suggested that long term use (4 years or more) increased your dementia risk by 33%. Yikes! Various attempts were made to debunk the study--see, eg, this Vox piece. And it may be that with millions of people taking Prilosec and millions being diagnosed with cognitive decline, the personality types — i.e. anxious personality types—who'll get themselves tested for the decline are also the types who'll take antacids. It beats me--but Vox doesn't totally knock down the Prilosec/dementia connection. Instead, it urges people to talk with their doctors. When I told my doctor I wanted to quit Prilosec, he didn't try to argue me out of it. He suggested I switch back to Pepcid. I said, "Well, if the President takes it, how bad could it be?"

2. Indeed, President Biden has been on a "regimen of Pepcid,"apparently for a while. (It was recently supplemented by another antacid,.). Pepcid, unlike Prilosec, is not a "proton pump inhibitor" or PPI, the type implicated in the dementia study. It reduces acid via a different mechanism, known as H2RA -- which blocks the histamine receptors that trigger acid. Sounded good to me.

3. Almost two years into Biden’s term, the Alzheimer’s Association published a another credible study (one I’d missed) suggesting that, indeed, Pepcid is not as bad, dementia-wise, as Prilosec. It’s worse! At least it's worse for people who already have a mild case of cognitive decline—resulting in those people developing full blown dementia faster. "[A]mong people with [mild cognitive impairment, or MCI], H2RA [Pepcid] users had earlier progression to dementia over 5 years compared to PPI users.” Specifically, “H2RA use was associated with a 40.2% higher dementia risk, specifically for people with MCI.” And: “[T]aken with the present results, the evidence in toto suggests that H2RAs rather than PPIs might be associated with dementia risk. “

4. Many people think President Biden has a mild case of cognitive decline. We can argue about it—he did not take a cognitive test as part of his recent physical.** Some who’ve negotiated with him (e.g. Kevin McCarthy) say he’s all there. But enough people who’ve observed him say he’s gone downhill to establish it as a distinct possibility.

Cognitive decline is not, apparently, like getting the bubonic plague (either you have the plague or you don’t).** It’s more a spectrum, or, if you prefer, a slippery slope. The issue is not just where Biden is now but where he’ll be in 2026 or in 2029, when his second term would end.

And he’s taking a drug that seems as if it’s likely to make any decline down that slope go faster.

Yikes.

I'm not “just askin' questions”! Or “raising concerns.” I'm saying "Yikes!"

Maybe some conscientious reporters could ask some non-politicized neurologists (if there are any) about this risk.

P.S.: The other anti-reflux drug Biden's now on is Nexium, which is a proton pump inhibitor, like ... Prilosec. It’s not as if, for both types of antacid, there’s not a plausible story for how they could promote dementia. They both have “anti-cholinergic”effects, meaning they block acetylcholin, which is a neurotransmitter. So we’re in the territory of screwing around with the nervous system.

Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. I may have missed things in these studies (I don’t know about “e-values” and confounders.) That’s why I suggest bringing in some experts who wouldn’t be gunning for headlines or subject to career retaliation.

_____

**—Here’s one simple take-at-home cognitive test. It’s incredibly easy. Hard to believe Biden couldn’t ace that.

https://kaus.substack.com/p/the-pepcidammerung?r=1qo1e&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&fbclid=IwAR2llXMwlXHSKoHsUVipJiPryXOFKEgQheWT4qPNCW70QHaYhm8g6ZBiDcQ&triedRedirect=true

Body-by-Guinness

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden fury and outrage over GAZA
« Reply #418 on: April 04, 2024, 10:56:41 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/biden-to-speak-to-netanyahu-amid-reports-us-president-is-furious-over-gaza-aid-convoy-strike-live/ar-BB1l4p7p

just wondering where the fury and outrage was over this:

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-08-30/photos-a-deadly-blast-as-recounted-by-an-afghan-family-and-the-u-s-military

Biden was always a "piece of work"
I'd be willing to bet a chunk of this "outrage" is pablum for the press as they are ever willing to disseminate so the ambulatory corpse that used to be Biden can heed his handlers and try to walk the fine line between alienating his Jewish voters and alienating Mulims and their "Progressive" standard bearers. The fact anyone would even THINK about cleaving that baby says all you need to know about this admin as Solomon they ain't.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 02:48:20 PM by Body-by-Guinness »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Jewish contributions to Biden/Democrats is huge!
« Reply #419 on: April 04, 2024, 11:11:32 AM »
I don't know if this is true but if it is it is far worse then I thought
that my fellow Jews would go so far to support their beloved Democrat Party:

https://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

:cry:

my anger over this is beyond the pale.
sad to say.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Jewish contributions to Biden/Democrats is huge!
« Reply #420 on: April 04, 2024, 01:31:00 PM »
Looks like they stand to lose quite a bit of advantage with their current policies.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
yellen admits limited options against Iran due to risk of oil spike
« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2024, 08:19:43 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/yellen-u-s-will-levy-sanctions-against-iran-over-attack-on-israel/ar-BB1lHBv9?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=75b21202343c4d28ba692970b665253e&ei=15

not long ago we were oil independent.

though I admit since oil markets are global not clear if this would have mattered to the price if we still were.
also since we are supposedly producing so much "record" amounts can't we fill the void though it would take time.

Israel should attack military targets not Iran's oil infrastructure.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2024, 11:19:35 AM »
"Israel should attack military targets not Iran's oil infrastructure."

Without oil money they would be as broke as they were during Trump and as quiescent.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden once again proving he is no stateman
« Reply #424 on: April 22, 2024, 12:40:27 PM »
over 50 yrs in National politics and he is still a buffoon:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/papua-new-guinea-leader-takes-offense-after-biden-implies-his-uncle-was-eaten-by-cannibals/ar-AA1nq8NI?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=4665430bbbe34da6bc1930e05727bd35&ei=26

Occurs to me the (false) comment was racist.  He wouldn't say that if he was shot down over Norway.  New Guinea leader from the link:

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden) pauses
« Reply #426 on: April 24, 2024, 02:00:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1783184198477508785

It took me a while to figure out just how dumb this guy is, whether he's losing his marbles or not.

He's reading the card, starts the crowd favorite, "four more years", then reads aloud the word "pause". 

Tell me this is AI.  No one is that dumb, dementia or not.

How many months left on the campaign trail, May, June, July, August, September, October and part of November? Trump is silenced and Biden gets to go out everyday on the campaign trail.  Who does this favor?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:40:23 PM by DougMacG »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Zhou Bie-Den (pResident Biden) pauses
« Reply #427 on: April 25, 2024, 07:46:59 AM »
Posted yesterday:  "Trump is silenced and Biden gets to go out everyday on the campaign trail.  Who does this favor?"

Steve Hayward at Power line yesterday:
"tempting to suggest that the best of all worlds is for Trump to be tied down in the courtroom, where he can’t let fly with one of his frequent provocations, while Joe Biden gets out and campaigns more, reminding Americans that he is a doddering fool."

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/04/state-of-the-race.php