Author Topic: The War with Medical Fascism  (Read 62143 times)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Maskarens want masks forever
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2021, 09:53:34 AM »
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/396402.php

It’s the new religion for people who think they are too smart to believe in god.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Maskarens want masks forever
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2021, 12:54:10 PM »

It’s the new religion for people who think they are too smart to believe in god.

The religion of exaggerating climate change wasn't as fulfilling as promised.

They still haven't developed a safe and easy to breathe through mask, but want us to wear one every second anyway.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Maskarens want masks forever
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2021, 05:56:59 PM »

The religion of exaggerating climate change wasn't as fulfilling as promised.

They still haven't developed a safe and easy to breathe through mask, but want us to wear one every second anyway.

They have! Buy a fake mask or two.

https://fakemaskworldwide.com/

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
WSJ: NIH doctor challenges Fauci
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2021, 06:08:55 PM »
accine-Mandate Debate Makes It to Federal Agency Where Fauci Works
The NIH, workplace of Dr. Anthony Fauci, has scheduled a seminar on the ethics of mandates featuring a senior researcher who is pushing back

The National Institutes of Health has scheduled a Dec. 1 live-streamed roundtable session over the ethics of vaccine mandates.
PHOTO: BRYAN DOZIER/SHUTTERSTOCK
By Jenny Strasburg
Nov. 7, 2021 7:00 am ET

The debate over vaccine mandates is surfacing in an unlikely venue: The National Institutes of Health.

The sprawling federal research agency has led government efforts studying and battling Covid-19, including funding the development and testing of vaccines. Anthony Fauci, a top NIH scientist, has been a public face of the Biden administration’s case for wider vaccine mandates, including a federal one affecting the NIH’s own staff.

But just like at workplaces across the country, vaccine mandates are sparking controversy at the NIH. The agency’s main bioethics department has scheduled a Dec. 1 live-streamed roundtable session over the ethics of mandates. The seminar is one of four agencywide ethics debates this year, accessible to all of the NIH’s nearly 20,000 staff, as well as patients and the public, organizers say. It was set up after a senior infectious-disease researcher at the institute pushed back against broadening discussion of mandates this summer and requested an agency ethics review.

“There’s a lot of debate within the NIH about whether [a vaccine mandate] is appropriate,” said David Wendler, the senior NIH bioethicist who is in charge of planning the session. “It’s an important, hot topic.”

A federal appeals court on Saturday temporarily blocked Biden administration rules issued last week by the U.S. Labor Department requiring many private employers to ensure workers are vaccinated or tested weekly for Covid-19. The Labor Department’s top legal adviser said the administration was confident in its authority to issue the mandate and prepared to defend the rules.

In the NIH-scheduled roundtable next month, Matthew Memoli, who runs a clinical studies unit within the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, will make the case against mandates. Dr. Memoli, 48 years old, opposes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination with currently available shots, and he has declined to be vaccinated.

“I think the way we are using the vaccines is wrong,” he said. In a July 30 email to Dr. Fauci and two of his lieutenants, Dr. Memoli called mandated vaccination “extraordinarily problematic.” He says one of Dr. Fauci’s colleagues thanked him for his email. Dr. Fauci and a NIAID spokeswoman declined to comment.

Dr. Memoli said he supports Covid-19 vaccination in high-risk populations including the elderly and obese. But he argues that with existing vaccines, blanket vaccination of people at low risk of severe illness could hamper the development of more-robust immunity gained across a population from infection.

Epidemiologists and public-health experts overwhelmingly support widespread vaccinations as the best, most predictable way to save lives, build immunity and ultimately defeat the virus. In their view, holdouts like Dr. Memoli—doctors and other healthcare workers who potentially hold sway over others—damage efforts to prevent deaths and severe illness.

A body of research suggests vaccines provide stronger protection against coronavirus than previous infection. A study released last month by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found Covid-19 was over five times more common among hospitalized people who were unvaccinated and had a previous infection, compared with those who were fully vaccinated and hadn’t had Covid-19 before.

Timothy Schacker, vice dean for research and infectious-disease physician at the University of Minnesota Medical School, said relying on Covid-19 infections over tried-and-tested vaccines would be dangerous and irresponsible. “That’s a terrible idea if we have a vaccine that prevents serious disease,” he said.

Dr. Memoli’s views, and his status as an unvaccinated doctor, make him an outlier inside and outside the NIH. More than 88% of the NIH’s federal employees were fully vaccinated at the end of October, according to the agency. The rest will need to prove they are vaccinated, or have sought an exemption, before a federal deadline of Nov. 22.

Dr. Memoli has sought an exemption from the NIH mandate and has applied for an exception, on religious grounds, from requirements imposed by health authorities in Washington, D.C., where he is licensed to practice medicine. He says he is willing to risk his job and his license for the right not to receive a Covid-19 shot.

Christine Grady, head of the NIH’s Clinical Center bioethics department, signed off on the Dec. 1 seminar, a session called “Grand Rounds.” She said via email that she believes there is interest in the topic across the agency. “Our hope is that the December Grand Rounds will be relevant to the debates that are going on around the country regarding vaccine mandates,” an agency spokeswoman said on her behalf.

Dr. Grady is married to Dr. Fauci, who has advocated strict mandates to propel vaccination drives. Dr. Wendler, who reports to Dr. Grady, said the bioethics department doesn’t set out to influence government policy. “We’re a consultation service and sort of an academic department,” he said. “We’re not policy people.”

Dr. Memoli, a 16-year NIH veteran, was selected this month for a 2021 NIH director’s award, a top recognition from the head of the agency, for his supervision of a national study into undiagnosed Covid-19 cases early in the pandemic.

Dr. Memoli said his children have all their childhood vaccinations. “I do vaccine trials. I, in fact, help create vaccines,” he said. “Part of my career is to share my expert opinions, right or wrong.…I mean, if they all end up saying I’m wrong, that’s fine. I want to have the discussion.”

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
They want to do that here
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2021, 08:04:21 PM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 07:22:54 AM by Crafty_Dog »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Jordan Peterson
« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2021, 07:02:16 AM »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Near perfect articulation of where we are right now
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2021, 09:04:00 AM »
https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/the-recognition/

"They [the Left] will fall because dishonesty undermines the entire scaffold of their “narrative.”  ...   And then maybe we will begin again, walking in sunlight rather than darkness."

[Doug]  Why does the entire civilization have to come all the way down to prove their narrative is dishonest?  The evidence is all around us already.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Dems keep upping the bribes to the freeloaders and recruiting more votes
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2021, 09:34:15 AM »
"[Doug]  Why does the entire civilization have to come all the way down to prove their narrative is dishonest?  The evidence is all around us already."

1) free everything to large numbers of people courtesy of those who pay the bills

2) recruit from overseas more votes - illegals - flood them in

3) perhaps I could include race cards gender cards and non hetero sex cards

seems simple to me.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »
https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/the-recognition/

"They [the Left] will fall because dishonesty undermines the entire scaffold of their “narrative.”  ...   And then maybe we will begin again, walking in sunlight rather than darkness."

[Doug]  Why does the entire civilization have to come all the way down to prove their narrative is dishonest?  The evidence is all around us already.

Ask your lefty friends.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2021, 02:01:28 PM »
"Ask your lefty friends"  [and family!]

Yes.  One friend who I have sparred with on economics over the years just wrote he is leaning right.  I think that means leaning right from where he was, not to vote conservative or Republican or for freedom and constitution supporting candidates. 

Another who is in the suburbs said he was glad that defund the police failed in Minneapolis. [but of course will still keep voting for 'moderate' Dems who vote mostly the same as the radicals].

It always seems that no minds can be changed with even the strongest argument - but then suddenly with no assist from us shifts in voting patterns occur.

I used to say, decline is a choice.  Now make that, collapse is a choice.  Civil war (no.2) is a choice.  We could choose growth over decline, economic survival over collapse, nuclear power over brown outs and black outs, equal treatment under the law over unrest.  But no...

ccp wrote:  ... 
1)  free everything to large numbers of people courtesy of those who pay the bills
[Yes, but the friends whose liberal voting I whine about tend to be extremely rich and still vote to support these programs and think they are doing the right thing.]
2) recruit from overseas more votes - illegals - flood them in
[Yes, but even illegals mostly want a better life for their family.  Reliance on government long term is not a better life than say being a successful entrepreneur in a vibrant, dynamic economy.  Especially if the government you rely on is collapsing.]

These voters (enough of these voters) can be won with sustained messaging and reasoning which we haven't really ever tried.

In the current case, our messaging success comes from Biden et al who say build back better and the people see build back worse.  You can't buy a campaign ad as effective as watching this negligent administration fail.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: The War with Medical Fascism
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2021, 02:10:35 PM »
“Yes, but even illegals mostly want a better life for their family.”

Just being here is better for them and their families, however most lack the intelligence, education or culture to function as anything but parasites on American society.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2021, 02:35:22 PM »
Actually quite a few of them keep things going in the fields, in restaurant kitchens, clearing tables, gardening, construction, nanny work, etc.  Then their childre grow up to work for US Border Patrol (a joking reference to how many of BP are Latino)

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2021, 02:47:46 PM »
Actually quite a few of them keep things going in the fields, in restaurant kitchens, clearing tables, gardening, construction, nanny work, etc.  Then their childre grow up to work for US Border Patrol (a joking reference to how many of BP are Latino)

Working under the table for cash while collecting government benefits, sometimes using multiple fake IDs as their low IQ children suck up taxpayer money in ESL classes and JV correctional facilities.

https://new-iq-test.com/haiti-average-iq.html

The average Somali IQ is 68, Guatemala is 78.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2021, 02:59:00 PM »
ESL classes are a good thing.  It is called "learning English".

Agreed fraud is a not infrequent part of the mix, but most of these people are not lazy.

As for the IQ argument, is your argument genetics or something else?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2021, 03:15:16 PM »
"Working under the table for cash while collecting government benefits"

- Yes, this is exactly how our underclass economy works.  Are we sure the under the table workers support the Dem agenda of hiring 80,000 new IRS agents?  THIS is where tax cheating occurs.  Rich people can't hide large amounts of money and don't work "under the table" for cash.  The Left planners actually want to eliminate cash, and now eliminate private banks; everything would go through the government. 

Back to the topic above, strangely the so-called underclass most dependent on government is the least trusting of government.
https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Eventually the divides in their coalition will be their downfall.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2021, 03:15:46 PM »
ESL classes are a good thing.  It is called "learning English".

The only thing we should be doing is shipping them home.

Agreed fraud is a not infrequent part of the mix, but most of these people are not lazy.

The crime rates reflect that.

As for the IQ argument, is your argument genetics or something else?

I’m sure it’s a combination of factors. That’s irrelevant to my point that there are real consequences to who enters and remains in a country. Compatible cultural backgrounds and intellectual ability matters.

Singapore has an average IQ of 106
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexcapri/2018/09/21/5-reasons-why-the-worlds-tech-firms-are-moving-to-singapore/?sh=290310a42aa0

Not Singapore:

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2021, 03:18:16 PM »
"Working under the table for cash while collecting government benefits"

- Yes, this is exactly how our underclass economy works.  Are we sure the under the table workers support the Dem agenda of hiring 80,000 new IRS agents?  THIS is where tax cheating occurs.  Rich people can't hide large amounts of money and don't work "under the table" for cash.  The Left planners actually want to eliminate cash, and now eliminate private banks; everything would go through the government. 

Back to the topic above, strangely the so-called underclass most dependent on government is the least trusting of government.
https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Eventually the divides in their coalition will be their downfall.

Will all of your houses have been burned down or confiscated in the name of social justice by then?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2021, 04:22:53 PM »
"Will all of your houses have been burned down or confiscated in the name of social justice by then?"

- Thanks for the concern.  It wouldn't be a total loss (and they won't find all my houses), I would get my life back and THEY would get to keep their smoldering city - with no affordable housing in it and no one left to over-tax.

Property taxes assessed on my inner city houses just went up 25% for next year.  Moral hazard has turned back on them.  If my property value goes to zero, their tax revenue goes to zero.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2021, 05:17:09 PM »
We are agreed that a flood of two million illegals is bad for the country, particular those with whom they will compete for jobs and by so doing drive down wages but there is no need for IQ comparisons.  Anyway, I'm guessing those with whom they will be competing don't score so high either.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2021, 05:31:49 PM »
We are agreed that a flood of two million illegals is bad for the country, particular those with whom they will compete for jobs and by so doing drive down wages but there is no need for IQ comparisons.  Anyway, I'm guessing those with whom they will be competing don't score so high either.

Does intelligence matter?

Why is the left so concerned with importing millions of low IQ 3rd worlders?

Permanent underclass. Easily controlled and manipulated.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2021, 05:43:43 PM »
Of course IQ matters but the way you expressed yourself leaves you (and by implication, us) vulnerable to accusations of outright racial superiority.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2021, 05:50:14 PM »
Of course IQ matters but the way you expressed yourself leaves you (and by implication, us) vulnerable to accusations of outright racial superiority.

Yes, the left constantly accuses everyone they don’t like of racism.

Is it racist to point out that black Americans are responsible for roughly half the homicides in the US, despite being roughly 13% of the population? Or is that just because of structural racism?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2021, 03:44:53 AM »
Of course not and I am in the middle of an extended conversation on my FB page (just under 5,000 "friends") making this and related points but going into comparable IQ test scores without a non-racist explanation for the disparity is to toss a floater down the middle of the plate.

If you don't think latinos are genetically inferior, what is the point of bringing it up?  Without citation yet?   Why not just say the people crossing on the whole are less educated, don't speak English, and will drive down wages for working class Americans?-- and are entering illegally!

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2021, 06:27:14 AM »
Of course not and I am in the middle of an extended conversation on my FB page (just under 5,000 "friends") making this and related points but going into comparable IQ test scores without a non-racist explanation for the disparity is to toss a floater down the middle of the plate.

If you don't think latinos are genetically inferior, what is the point of bringing it up?  Without citation yet?   Why not just say the people crossing on the whole are less educated, don't speak English, and will drive down wages for working class Americans?-- and are entering illegally!

I'm glad there are so many interested in social media virtue signalling as the FUSA continues to collapse.

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

There is an article that was posted here about all the technological advancements produced by Israel and it was pointed out that lack of technology produced by the much larger islamic population that surrounds it (Figuring out how to use garage door openers and cell phones to initiate IEDs doesn't win Nobel prizes for some reason, probably structural racism). Are we allowed to be aware of such things?

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/elephant-classroom-mass-immigrations-impact-public-education

https://townhall.com/columnists/lawrencemead/2021/10/28/the-border-crisis-and-american-culture-n2598105

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2021, 07:53:17 AM »
You are avoiding my point.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2021, 08:34:24 AM »

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
If you don't think latinos are genetically inferior, what is the point of bringing it up?

I said "The average Somali IQ is 68, Guatemala is 78."

Are Somalis latinos now? I missed that memo.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2021, 10:38:53 AM »
"Actually quite a few of them keep things going in the fields, in restaurant kitchens, clearing tables, gardening, construction, nanny work, etc.

You failed to mention all the illegal alien neurosurgeons, engineers and  IT professionals making vital contributions to America. Why is that?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2021, 01:18:49 PM »
"Which is?"

That bringing up group IQ makes this forum look genuinely racist.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2021, 01:53:10 PM »
"Which is?"

That bringing up group IQ makes this forum look genuinely racist.

Is it a real phenomenon?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2021, 03:49:35 PM »
My point is clear.

G M

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2021, 03:51:04 PM »
Be sure to put an asterisk at the end of “we pursue the truth”.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2021, 07:11:08 PM »
My house my rules.

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Biden blowing off 5th and 6th Circuits?!?
« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2021, 04:19:12 PM »
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/business-lobby-files-court-notice-over-bidens-vaccine-mandate-bullying-of-small-business-owners_4115102.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-11-20-2&mktids=700ba2d53ecf68f3be3f2d137d3f32ef&est=s9T7csBNdy8bEV%2FNsR9ylKVSsIEU5oKTmAoPThdc9CrrEHDDAL%2Ba%2BMG0wDbaPn0Q3%2Fcv

It's a plenty big and bad pollutant. Single use plastics should be ended where not needed, there are better ways. Throwing it in a river: to an ocean should be a criminal act.

But there doesn't seem to be a floating island of plastic in the Pacific twice the size of Texas, whether we call that fiction or a lie.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 20, 2021, 04:28:27 PM »
Yes, and plastic island or not, my understanding is that there are lots and lots and lots of tiny pellets that wind up in fish we eat and fukk with our hormones.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
The War with Medical Fascism in Europe
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2021, 09:31:02 AM »

Daily Memo: Protests Erupt in Europe, Deal Reached in Sudan
Thousands demonstrated in several European cities against COVID-19 restrictions.
By: Geopolitical Futures

Anger boils over. Protests broke out across Europe over the weekend after governments announced new COVID-19 restrictions last week. In Vienna, roughly 40,000 people demonstrated against lockdown measures and a new mandate making vaccinations mandatory beginning in 2022. In Brussels, police clashed with protesters at a demonstration attended by 35,000 people, according to authorities. Violent clashes also erupted in the Netherlands, including in Rotterdam, where 20 people were arrested and seven injured. Demonstrations were also held in Croatia, Northern Ireland and Italy.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Australia
« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2021, 04:51:04 PM »